Categories: Anime & Manga, Inu Yasha, Trigun, Naruto, Final Fantasy 8, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Tokyo Mew Mew, Dragon Knights, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Samurai Champloo, Ranma 1/2, Devil May Cry, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Sorcerer Hunters, Pokemon, Air Gear, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, MÄR: Märchen Awakens Romance, Shugo Chara
Characters: Reader, Various
Description: How about making a little series or something for our lovable perverts in anime? Because without them, things wouldn't be as fun to watch. You decide to make it a one-shot (1000 words or more) series, a drabble (100 - 500 words) series or ficlet (500 - 1000 words) series. Please make sure to label them correctly.
Air Gear: Ikki
Bastard: Dark Schneider
Bleach: Kon, Keigo, Kisuke Urahara
City Hunter: Ryo Saeba
D.Gray-Man: Cross Marian, Tiki
Desert Punk: Kanta
Devil May Cry: Dante
DNAngel: Dark Mousy
Dragon Knight: Takeru
Final Fantasy 8: Irvine Kinneas
Fruit Basket: Shigure Sohma
Fullmetal Alchemist: Roy Mustang
Get Backers: Ban Mido
Hellsing: Alucard, Pip Bernadotte
Hunter X Hunter: Hisoka
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: Dr. Shamal
King of Bandit Jing: Jing
MAR: Marchen Awakens Romance: Nanashi
Naruto: Jiraiya, Ebisu, Kakashi
One Piece: Sanji
Outlaw Stars: Gene Starwind
Ranma 1/2: Happosai
Saiyuki: Sha Gojyo
Samurai Champloo: Mugen
Samurai Deeper Kyo: Kyo
Shugo Chara: Ikuto
Sorcerer Hunters: Carrot Glace
Tokyo Mew Mew: Kisshu
Trigun: Vash, Wolfwood
Yu Yu Hakusho: Yusuke
Note: You don't have to follow this order. If there's a character you run into that you don't know that well, just try your best but if it's one you don't know at all you can skip it. Or you can simple pick one character and stick to them. And if there's a character I left out, you can go ahead and write something about them. Lastly, this can be anything from lime, fluff, crack-fic and lemon. But no yaoi, or song-fics. Please make this a reader-insert though.
Posted: 12/04/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Gaming, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 7, Gundam Wing, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Hellsing, Death Note, Final Fantasy 12, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Making the most of what?
Your birth month, silly!
Here's the deal--You most come up with a list of words that when lined up from top to bottom, spell out the name of your birth month! Easy?
Yeah...something like that...
Anyways, once you have your words, you have to write a drabble, one shot, or whatever for each word...And the stories have to take place during the season you were born in~Tres simple, no?
And when completed, the first letters of the chapter names should spell out your birth month!
Have fun, and don't forget to mention the fact that it's my challenge your summaries, if you plan to do this~!
*sulks off to do November*
Posted: 01/30/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, CSI: Miami, Pirates of the Caribbean, Fushigi Yugi, Vampire Hunter D, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Hellsing, Pitch Black, Chronicles of Riddick, Nightmare Before Christmas, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Riddick Series, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Labyrinth, Great Teacher Onizuka, House, M.D, CSI Series, Legal Drug, Fast and the Furious, Juvenile Orion: Aquarian Age, Sky High
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: Using the following Disney songs, create a complete one-shot between any characters from the following series. Spelling, capitalization, grammar, and punctuation are a must! Minimum 5-6 pages in Microsoft Word or other word processor.
~Kiss the Girl (The Little Mermaid)
~I Won't Say I'm in Love (Hercules)
~Can You Feel the Love Tonight (Lion King)
~A Whole New World (Aladdin)
~Zero to Hero (Hercules)
~Two Worlds (Tarzan)
~Strangers Like Me (Tarzan)
~Under the Sea (The Little Mermaid)
~Just Around the River Bend (Pocahontas)
~Honor to Us All (Mulan)
~Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride (Lilo & Stitch)
~Beauty and the Beast (Beauty and the Beast)
~Be Our Guest (Beauty and the Beast)
Posted: 05/08/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Eureka Seven, Escaflowne, Inu Yasha, Kare Kano, Magic Knight Rayearth, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu-Gi-Oh, Shaman King, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Star Ocean, Sailor Moon, Lunar: Silver Star, Tenchi Muyo, Yu Yu Hakusho, Tokyo Mew Mew, Love Hina, Card Captor Sakura, Get Backers, Digimon, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Bleach, Full Metal Panic, Ranma 1/2, Resident Evil, Warcraft, Ouran High School Host Club, Peace Maker Kurogane, Harvest Moon, Metroid, Pokemon, Elfen Lied, Chobits, Tales of Symphonia, Oh My Goddess!, Sorceror Stabber Orphen, Code Geass, Metal Gear, Blood+, Clannad, Tales of Vesperia, Hell Girl
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: This site needs more girl on girl lovin'! Therefore, I am issuing this challenge!
Basically, just write a fanfiction that has to deal with Yuri/Shoujo-ai as the main concept.
1) Can be either CanonxCanon, CanonxOC or CanonxReader
2) Any length is acceptable: drabbles, one-shots, ficlets, or multi-chapter stories.
3) Try your best to keep all characters in character.
4) Any ratings (G, PG, PG-13...) are fair game.
5) Have fun~
Much love to anyone who can write a BotanxReader fic!! D8
Posted: 11/02/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, .hack Series, Inu Yasha, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Shaman King, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Witch Hunter Robin, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Samurai 7, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Left 4 Dead, Love Monsters, Gintama, Axis Powers Hetalia, Left 4 Dead II, Tenjho Tenge
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: These are some of the most memorable, bad ass quotes ever said (or at least...sound very cool/amusing depending on the situation), either from books, movies, tv shows and whatnot. Edit: There were a few other well-known quotes from movies that I had on here but I decided to leave them out since there's another challenge that's similar.
1. “At my signal, unleash hell!” -- Maximus, "Gladiator"
2. "Time to nut up, or shut up." -- Tallahassee, "Zombieland"
3. "Remember when I said I would kill you last? ...I lied." -- Matrix, "Commando"
4. “Never take your eyes off of your opponent…even when you bow.” -- Bruce Lee, "Enter the Dragon"
5. “I’ll kill you with my teacup.” -- Riddick, "The Chronicles of Riddick"
6. "Shut up, fool!" -- Mr. T, "World of Warcraft Advert"
7. "What do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell?" -- Dean Winchester, "Supernatural"
8. “You seem somewhat familiar; have I threatened you before?” -- Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"
9. "Word of advice? Next time, take the trigger finger." -- Simon, "Flash Forward"
10. "You're making me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry." -- Hulk, "Incredible Hulk"
11. "Why so serious?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
12. “That’s classified. If I tell you I’ll have to kill you”. -- Lieutenant Pete “Maverick” Mitchell, "Top Gun"
13. "If it bleeds, we can kill it." -- Dutch, "Predator"
14. "Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now." -- The Bride, "Kill Bill"
15. “I took the liberty of bullshitting you.” -- Elwood Blues, "The Blues Brothers"
16. "This...is...Sparta!" -- King Leonidas, "300"
17. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather: Part III"
18. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like victory.” -- Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore, "Apocalypse Now"
19. Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
20. "Off with your head!" -- Alice, "Alice In Wonderland (2010)"
21. "Death is only the beginning." -- Imhotep, "The Mummy"
22. "We all go a little mad sometimes." -- Norman Bates, "Psycho"
23. "Go ahead make my day." -- Harry Callahan, "Sudden Impact"
24. "May the force be with you." -- Hans Solo, "Star Wars
25. “I’ll make him an offer he can't refuse.” -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather"
26. "The night is darkest before the dawn, and trust me, the dawn is coming." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
27. "You shall not pass!" -- Gandalf, "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers"
28. “I’m from the United States of Kiss My Ass.” -- Mike, "House of Games"
29. "Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure." -- Agent Smith, "The Matrix"
30. "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
31. "I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?" -- Harry Callahan, "Dirty Harry"
32. “Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.” -- Margo Channing, "All About Eve"
33. "I pity the fool." -- Mr. T, "Rocky III"
35. "Back off, man. I'm a scientist.” -- Peter Venkmen, "Ghostbusters"
36. "Shaken, not stirred." -- James Bond, "Goldfinger"
37. "Don't you threaten me with a dead fish!"-- Withnail, "Withnail and I"
38. "I'm coming to get you!" -- Rambo, "Rambo: Fist Blood Part II"
39. “I shall call him Squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be MY Squishy.” -- Dory, "Finding Nemo"
40. "We'll tear your soul apart!" -- Pinhead, "Hellraiser"
41. “You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.” -- Mr. White, "Reservoir Dogs"
42. "Swallow this!" -- Ash, "Evil Dead 2"
43. "They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What's blood for, if not for shedding?" -- Candyman, "Candyman"
44. “What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn’t Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?” -- Drill Sergeant Hartman, "Full Metal Jacket"
45. "What's my name?!" -- John Shaft, "Shaft"
46. "Why would I try and cheat you out of anything, now? I need you to get the piece so I can steal it from you later.” -- Lara Croft, "Tomb Raider"
47. "I hate pathetic people. I'll have to kill you." -- Sanjuro Kuwabatake, "Yojimbo"
48. "None of you understand. I’m not locked up in here with you. You’re locked up in here with me." -- Rorschach, "Watchmen"
49. "I'll be back." -- Terminator, "The Terminator"
50. "Simon says, "Die." -- Simon Phoenix, "Demolition Man"
51. "If you come back in here, I am gonna hit you with so many rights you are going to beg for a left." -- Matt Hunter, "Invasion U.S.A."
52. “I don’t know. I’m making this up as I go.” -- Indiana Jones, "Indiana Jones"
53. "Be afraid...be very afraid." -- Ronnie, "The Fly"
54. "Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore." -- John, "Saw"
55. "Give my regards to your boss. Tell him he's next." -- Spawn, "Spawn"
You have free reign with this! You can make it a drabble booklet, a ficlet booklet or even a one-shot booklet and have any character saying it or whatever. It can have OCs, be any genre and can be random too. So you don't have to stick with one fandom if you don't want too. Oh, and you don't need to follow the order this is in either.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Pokemon, Supernatural, Axis Powers Hetalia
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: Let's face it, the zombie apocalypse is inevitable. The dead shall rise, whether hell is full or the government had found a way to make a biological weapon which eventually goes wrong, or a meteor will strike the Earth and with it bring some kind of alien virus or just because nature finally decides it's has had enough of us.
But, let's get to the point of this challenge. You are to pick whatever fandom you like and let the zombie apocalypse happen to it! Whether the zombies are shambling or track stars or some mixture of both, either way we're going assume that their bite will turn you, and a shot to the head will kill them.
So, basically that is it. You can use OCs, or make it a Reader-insert, or just focus on the canon characters. You can make this funny or horrific or add a little romance in it, or have all of that in it. You pretty much have free reign to decide many things like how the zombie apocalypse happen, what kind of undead there'll be, what will the characters do in order to survive, what they'll face and if there's a happy ending, or if there's a twist and so on.
If you have any questions, don't hesitant to contact me.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, X-Men, Kingdom Hearts, Smallville, Shaman King, Naruto, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Harvest Moon, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Silent Hill, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Sky High, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead II, Zombieland, The Walking Dead
Characters: Other, Reader, Various
Description: In the spirit of Halloween (also known as All Hallows' Eve) you are to write a spooky tale about someone or a group of people that are trick or treating (though they don't necessarily have to be trick or treating...they could be going to a party or doing something else for Halloween) and they become the victim(s) of a trick rather than a treat - such a prank, a visit to the wrong house, or assorted things that go bump in the night and so on. And one way or another something goes wrong, terrifying wrong.
You can do anything to this, like have a bit of romance in it or humor, mystery, suspense, action or all of that in it. Even have OC(s), Reader-insert or only canon characters. As long as it's Halloween theme and is somewhat scary it is great. And just have fun with it! This goes for any category/fandom. I would love to see more Halloween theme stories...or at least some Horror stories inspired from the Halloween spirit.
Posted: 08/21/10 | Deadline: None