Categories: Original Stories, Romance, Anime & Manga, Books, Gaming, Movies & TV, Pirates of the Caribbean, Poetry & Song, Free Verse, Haiku, Music & Lyrics, Nightmare Before Christmas, School, Fan Fiction Poetry
Description: This is a test of wits, and your ability to repeat yourself without being redundant. What do I mean, you ask? Well, what I mean is this. I want you to select one of the catagories above, I really don't care which, and write a fanfiction story, fanfiction poem, original prose, or original poem, that meets the following requirements:
Your entry must have the word 'love' in it. Your entry must be at least fifty words long, no word cap above that. And, the real kicker, it must have four of the terms on the list below in the entry:
like, adore, worship, affection, fondness, devotion, passion, be mad/crazy about (or any form thereof).
^.^ Well, what are you hanging around here for? Are you going to write or sit there?
Also, in case you're wondering (which you're probably not...), this is a challenge dedicated to spring love!!!
Posted: 02/25/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Poetry & Song, Free Verse, Haiku, Fan Fiction Poetry
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: Alright as most of my.... 'friends' know, death can be expressed beautifully in poetry.
I want you to see how beautiful/macabre you can make it, to take the edge off, or make people feel like going to their 'emo corner'.
1. Someone has to die, obviously
2. Happy endings are allowed
3. If you bring religion into the story, please don't try to influence anyone with your beliefs, or quote the "book".
4. If you want to use characters from an anime, please give credit to the anime's makers and don't claim you made it.... unless you made the anime.
5. Sometimes death is funny, I don't care if you kill your character in a hilarious way, but just try to make it sound poetic.
Posted: 03/12/10 | Deadline: None