Categories: Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 10-2, Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various, You, Akito, Ayame, Hana, Haru, Hatori, Kagura, Kisa, Kyo, Mine, Momiji, Ritsu, Shigure, Tohru, Uotani, Yuki, Alex Louis Armstrong, Alphonse, Edward, Envy, Gluttony, Greed, Jean Havoc, Ka
Description: All right, I'm writing one of these myself right now, and they're great.
Basically, it's a piece that's written from any standpoint, meaning that 'she', 'you', or 'I' are acceptable for the original character. It contains characters from any anime, manga, or game that you know the characters from, though I'm limiting these to the ones that I know myself. You have to have at least one original character.
The original character(s) goes to a party with all of the people from the anime/manga/games you choose to include. It has to start as a formal party, but after that, just about anything goes.
Must include someone spiking the punch, one or more people getting seriously drunk as a result, two people who hate each other finding each other and starting a fight, someone hitting on someone else, someone getting covered in glitter, each of the original characters having a set escape route, and having one or more of those originals escaping at the end. It must be called "The Disaster Party".
NOTE: Characters that are not on the list but are from the game/anime/manga that you're including can be used.
Posted: 09/05/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Advent Children
Description: I thought I'd issue a challenge (well, try to anyhow).
For this challenge to work you must include:
*characters from FF7/Advent children
*bar brawl between 2 characters
*Booze.....lots of it. (we all like a good drink!)
*1 character doing a drunk strip-tease
*whatever else you'd like in there:)
I guess this challenge is pretty open,.
e-mail me if you want...im lonely :*(
Posted: 04/04/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Gaming, Final Fantasy 10, EverQuest (Sony), Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 6, Advent Children, Warcraft, Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy 12
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: The title basically explains it all. Your challenge, should you take it, is to write a fic in which two characters are at war with one another. I don't care what type of war, be it epic or merely seeing who can get the upper hand in playful banter. They just have to be at odds with one another for some reason. Now, the catch is you gotta fit love in there someplace. Whether they love each other and just don't want to admit it, or fall in love, or are working to keep their love doesn't matter, but there's gotta be a bit of love somewhere. Does not need to have a happy ending, though happy ones are preferred ^_^.
The only real rule is to make it a reader insert or make up an original character. So you/oc X fanfic character for the story. Any category really but the games up there are the ones I'd like to see chars from ^_^. Dark, angsty, cutesy, sweet, romantic, cliche, limes, lemons, really I'm up for anything. Pretty easy, right?
Anyway, happy writing!!
Posted: 04/10/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Gaming, Final Fantasy 10, EverQuest (Sony), Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 6, Advent Children, Warcraft, Final Fantasy 12
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Various
Description: Cooking can be a challenge in itself, but your challenge might even be greater. What I would like to see is a fic based on the culinary arts! Yes, I want to Cid cook up a beautifully presented lamb or Zell bar-b-quing hot dogs! Most anything goes, as long as it deals with food. Any characters, though I'd love to see something from FFVII (as always). Your fic does NOT have to be based off the show, I just used the name cause I like it :P. Though I wouldn't mind seeing Seph and Cloud go at it, or maybe something like Seph, Kuja, Kefka, and Ultimecia compete in a cook off. Anyway, now to the guidelines O_O.
1. There must be some form of cooking involved in the fic (i.e. stove top, bbq, dutch oven, baking, even campfire cooking - whatever you want).
2. Fic should be at least 500 words, though 2000+ is more what I'm looking for.
3. The characters or character does not have to be good at cooking. The Iron Chef could be a complete culinary failure if you want *snickers* Either way I'm looking for extreme. Delectably delicious or ultimately unsavory.
That is pretty much it. Comedy, angst, romance, fluff, I really don't care *is easy to please* OOCs are just fine, just don't go completely OOC I'd like our fan chars to keep most of their personality. Double happiness if you can write something with chars from FFXII or FFVIII, we don't have enough fics there!!
Well then, what are you waiting for!! Get cookin' on those stories!!
Posted: 04/10/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Advent Children
Characters: Original Character(s)
Description: I...er...I wanted to ask someone, no, anyone if they could write me a story. Something about...say...KH2? or Advent children? Ah, even if you'd rather write something totally stupid, thats okay too.
I'm sounding like a little kid begging for mummy to buy a toy :P
I hope to see something. let your minds float free!
breathe deep, seek peace.
any subject's okay with me.....I admit i like my het and slash...but if you're going to write it...please keep it as 'clean' as you can..somehow (my family uses this computer on ocassion, and if the page is up...well...lets just say they won't be amused)
Posted: 08/15/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Advent Children, Musicians & Musical Groups, Tokio Hotel
Characters: Aeris, Axel, Cloud, Cloud, Cloud, Haku, Hiei, Kurama, Lee, Leon, Naruto, Neji, Original Character(s), Reader, Reno, Reno, Rikku, Riku, Sasuke, Selphie, Sephiroth, Shikamaru, Tidus, Various, Yuffie, Yuffie, Yuffie, Bill Kaulitz,
Description: Well, I'm stuck in rapid-fan-girl mode, and I cant find any good fics that have Tokio Hotel even MENTIONED in them!
You can write ANYTHING you want! Make it real story, anime-story, gaming story, one-shot, romance, love tri-angle, anything! But it HAS to have TH somewhere in there.
Once again, this can involve any world, fictional or real, but Tokio Hotel MUST be mentioned.
Imaginary bonus points if you have Cloud, Leon, Neji, Kurama, Axel, or Riku in it. XD
If you've never heard of the band or havent watched the videos, Youtube has them all. Just type in Tokio Hotel and a video should pop up easy. (Ready, Set, Go!, Monsoon, Dont Jump, etc)
Posted: 02/22/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Final Fantasy 8, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Digimon, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Advent Children
Characters: Original Character(s), Various, Cid, Edea, Irvine, Laguna, Quistis, Seifer, Selphie, Squall, Zell, Aeris, Barrett, Cait Sith, Cid, Cloud, Denzel, Elena, Kadaj, Loz, Marlene, Red XIII, Reno, Rude, Rufus, Sephiroth, Tifa, Tseng, V
Description: Make a crack fic. MUST have the Curry of Life in it, hense the name 'Curry of Insanity'. Please, if it's gunna be Yaoi, make it a good pairing. I'd prefer it to be DosuxZaku or IzumoxKotetsu. Or both. >=D
I will allow Crossovers, BUTTTTT!!!!!! It must remain in these:::
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2
Yu Yu Hakusho
Oh! And I'll give thirty cookies to those who add in the pairings, despite if the fic is straight or anything,
SHIBUKIxKARASHI (Ten for just knowing these two!!)
DEIDARAxKANKUROU -- MUST HAVE DEI RAPE KANKUROU!!!
So... All in all, let's count the extra points for those.
thirty for the pairings.
ten for knowing Shibuki and Karashi
twenty for the rapage of Kankurou.
THAT'S SIXTY EXTRA POINTS!!!!
So get to cooking your CURRY OF INSANITY!!!
Posted: 04/14/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy 10-2, Final Fantasy 5, Advent Children, Final Fantasy 11, Final Fantasy 12, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis, Final Fantasy 4
Description: As it is called I just want some Final Fantasy Stories for girls;Reader inserts people!; I want Lemons and Limes! So lots of action! hehehe! Any reader pairings would be great. Please list this as the challenge I gave you, please. Thanks!
Posted: 06/10/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Advent Children, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Devil May Cry, Death Note, D.Gray-Man, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dirge of Cerberus, Kuroshitsuji
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: Write 101 drabbles based on these prompts:
3. Don't Go
6. Empty Threat
8. House With a Picket Fence
14. Tell the Truth
23. Promise Me
29. Thank You
30. Like Glass
42. One Day
43. For You
44. Photo Album
51. Go Down Fighting
52. See You in Hell
57. Shut Up
65. If Only
69. The Day After Tomorrow
72. Remember When...
91. Video Game
99. Don't Wait Up
100.I'll Always Be There For You
101. All The Small Things
--Various pairings or one pairing is fine.
--You can use OCs, reader-inserts, or canon characters.
--Various fandoms or just one is fine. The ones listed are just ones I'm familiar with; feel free to use others.
--No lemons, yaoi, or yuri.
--Can be in any order.
--Please write that your collection is a response to this challenge in the summary.
Knock yourselves out. ^_~
Posted: 04/28/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Gaming, Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Shaman King, Naruto, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Alice 19th, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Bleach, Spiral, Advent Children, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Death Note, Peace Maker Kurogane, Godchild / Count Cain
Characters: Ayumu, Eyes, Hao, Reader, Various, Yoh, You, Zeke, Train, Light, Mello, Dark, Haru, Envy, Cain C. Hargreaves, Akatsuki, Kougaiji, Kiba, Hiei, Malik, Marik, Zidane, Kadaj
Description: Alright, I know this may be odd, but I would like a reader-insert where the reader is stalked by a bishie, who is in love with the reader. Here are some guidelines I would like:
1. The stalker does not have to be the guy the reader ends up with in the end, but he DOES have to be important to the story.
2. Lemons are appreciated, but not required.
3. It MUST be a reader-insert. No OCs, please.
4. Songfics are fine.
5. I would prefer a chaptered fic, but a one-shot is fine.
6. Crossovers are accepted (and encouraged) if you wish.
Well, that's all I've got. The rest is up to you. I'll pretty much go with anything; love triangles, vampire fics, ect. The more original and creative the fic, the better. Good luck!
(Edit) Wow, I'm glad people are already responding! I'M NOT A FAILURE!!!! T^T *is hit by bowling pin* oww... Oh well... By the way, under characters I will start adding certain characters that I perticularly wish to have stories done for, but you don't have to do them (I would just really appreciate them done, especially Hao/Zeke, whatever you wish to call him *hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge, SHOVE SHOVE*). Again, good luck!
Posted: 07/13/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Rurouni Kenshin, Yu-Gi-Oh, Final Fantasy 10, Naruto, Pirates of the Caribbean, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy Tactics, Yu Yu Hakusho, Final Fantasy 10-2, BeyBlade, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Advent Children, Nightmare Before Christmas, Death Note, Danny Phantom, Labyrinth, Final Fantasy 12, Invader Zim, Zoids, Dirge of Cerberus, Musicals, Hairspray, Final Fantasy 4, Twilight Series, The Lost Boys, Martin Mystery
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Ever read a reader insert story where the 'reader' is turned into a complete Mary Sue? Did it ever make you sick to your stomache? Here's your chance to create your own Non Mary Sue reader insert!
The rules are simple.
1. The appearance of the character must ENTIRELY be up to the reader. That means, no names, no looks, the only thing you are allowed to pick and choose is the clothing.
2. They cannot be Mary Sues. The readers are not perfect, obviously, then the reader in the story cannot be either. Give them flaws.
3. For lemons: No PWP. You must have a legit reason for a lemon to take place, and it cannot be stereotypically animalistic, unless the cannon character you are writing for would actually be that way.
4. There cannot be any stories in which the reader has magical ablities or is any cannon character's long lost relative. These are stereotypical, and completely annoying.
5. Grammar must be decent. Chatspeak is not allowed.
6. Romance is not the only genre. You can also have the story be a parody, or a friendship fiction.
7. It goes without saying that it must be a reader insert.
Think you can handle this?
Posted: 09/07/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Wolf's Rain, Bleach, Detective Conan, Advent Children, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Pet Shop of Horrors, Blood+, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, Franken Fran, Soul Eater
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: We all heard of the Nervous Game, but what about the Suffocation Game? I want a story where a character is strangling another with their hands(or an object if it is themselves). The mood can be in good fun, dark, erotic, anything and everything is fine! Whether or not the person being strangled ends up dead and/or develops complications from the lack of oxygen to the brain is totally up to the writer.
The rules are incredibly lax, I am curious to see what people will come up with and I don't want anyone to be 'brought down' by them. There are no length/rating requirements or restrictions, and you are free to use whatever title you wish for the story.
-- Any characters from the series must be in character as much as possible. I want to see very little OOCness in the piece.
-- No crossovers.
-- The story MUST include a person actively strangling another person or even themselves! =O OCs are fine, Reader-Inserts... not so much, but will accept if the RI doesn't ruin to flow of the story.
-- The story must also include the word 'game' or a synonym of such word, at least ONCE in the story.
^_^ Good luck!
Posted: 09/27/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, Xenosaga, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Advent Children, Fatal Frame, Final Fantasy 12, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dirge of Cerberus, Twilight Series
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: So all fanfiction seems to have one of seven sins that they are based off of. That's right, the Seven Deadly Sins. They seem to be the base of all fanfiction so why not honor them? Can be a hundred to a thousand words, whatever you choose! No rules except that it HAS to be based off sins listed.
No you are not limited to just the catagories above, I just listed a few of my favorites. Write about the seven holy virtues if your feeling a bit sacified. Take on both for an added bonus of fun if you feel up to it! Have fun and good luck~
Posted: 10/10/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Gaming, Inu Yasha, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Dead Or Alive, Advent Children, Warcraft, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Suikoden III, Trinity Blood, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fairy Tail, Dirge of Cerberus, Blood+, The World Ends With You, Soul Eater, Disgaea, Assassin's Creed
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various
Description: Evil temptress who ensnares her victims in lies and leads them to misery and or death. An assassin with many forms, although average in beauty, but extraodinary charm. She has unique methods to harm her victims, and has yet to be caught by anyone. But the man she loves wants to end her before her havoc corrupts others.
How this story ends, and forms is up to you. But the rules, can not be broken:
1. No magical powers or extraodinary appearance, especially if it's not cannon.
2. This must be CYOA
3. This is OC, Reader Insert, and Author insert friendly. (I, personally would love to see an OC for a change -- a believable one, at that.)
4. There must be a near death experience for someone.
5. No instant love.
6. Biggest challenge is incorporating your biggest fears in the story somewhere.
Other than that, have fun and looking forward to your creations!
Posted: 08/29/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, Xenosaga, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Advent Children, Final Fantasy 12, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dirge of Cerberus, Twilight Series
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: So we have the seven deadly sins to honor and love but what about their counterparts, the seven virtues? Can these be just as fun as sin? Or can a little virtue be taken way too far? Show us with your humble, or not so humble, writing skills.
*Patience - Counterpart to Wrath
*Diligence- Counterpart to Sloth
*Temperance- Counterpart to Gluttony
*Kindness- Counterpart to Envy
*Humility- Counterpart to Pride
*Charity- Counterpart to Greed
*Chastity- Counterpart to Lust
You're not limited to the catagories mentioned, I just listed my personal favorites. Can be a hundred to a thousand words, you decide. Must be the virtues listed above! Take on the seven deadly sins challange if your feeling a little devlish! Try both challeges for a little added fun if you like~!
Posted: 01/09/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Advent Children
Characters: Reader, Rufus
Description: Rufus Shinra?
Are you friggin kidding? The man has basically been thrown to the wind, much like our poor Rude. T-T
You all have to admit, the deranged blond is amazingly beautiful. I love his demeanor and I think it would be fun playing with when it comes to Reader-Inserts.
The point being, I swear i've only seen a few Reader Inserts with Rufus Shinra.
Come ON man, the guy is simply delicious!
Okay, so here is the deal:
In response to my OWN challenge, I will try to write a few Rufus Shinra drabble/one-shot/multi-chapter stories just to be fair and to show a little sport.
Also, concering a reward if need be...
If you tickle my fancy, I'll write you a one-shot or two dealing with your favorite FF7 Character.
AS LONG as you don't place the plot and character sorely out of my reach.
Posted: 01/14/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Weiß Kreuz, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Naruto, Pirates of the Caribbean, Fushigi Yugi, Legend of Dragoon, Dragon Ball Series, Xenosaga, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Poetry & Song, CSI: New York, Advent Children, Black Cat, Shadow Hearts, Devil May Cry, The Outsiders, Xenogears, D.Gray-Man, House, M.D, Fast and the Furious, Moulin Rouge
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: So... I am going to post a challenge! ^.^ I know there's a lot of these out there already, but hopefully someone besides myself (yes, I am taking up my own challenge XD) will take it up XD Only a few (not so strict) guidelines/rules.
 I'll read anything, but the anime/manga, games, TV shows, books, and movies I listed are ones I am most familiar with/knowledgeable about.
 Be creative and have fun! ^.^
I am looking for:
 Any length
 Any character (OC, Reader-Insert, introspecitive canon character, etc...)
 Any genre/story-type/rating
 Any pairing/non-pairing
 Any interpation of the words
 Any order
 Any number of words you choose to do (it doesn't have to be all one-hundred and ten; it could be one word you like the most, even ^.^)
I am NOT looking for:
And that's about it ^.^ Any questions, feel free to e-mail me and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.
Good luck and have fun~!
P.S. I will love you forever and ever if you used a Reader-Insert pairing with any of the following characters: Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star), Vash the Stampede (Trigun), Kyo Shoma (Fruits Basket), Tsume (Wolf's Rain), Tasuki (Fushigi Yuugi), Uchiha Itachi or Hatake Kakashi (NARUTO), Gippal (FFX-2), Irvine Kinneas (FFVIII), or Bartholomew (Bart) Fatima (Xenogears) XD
72. Give Up
78. Hold On
79. Thank You
82. Can You Hear Me?
88. One Day
99. I Don't Want It
101. Tear Apart
106. All That I Got
110. Never Forget
111. Back Down
112. At What Cost?
115. Trust Me
EDIT: So as I'm going through the list to pick a prompt that would best fit my plot bunny, I noticed I had pain on there TWICE (10, 95). I fixed it XD number ninety-five has been changed~
Any other repeat of words or mistakes you come across, lemme know~! ^.^
EDIT: I would like to thank ryusera for pointing out that numbers 97 and 106, Reason were both the same XD;; THANK YOU~! And I changed number 106, so for those of you who have already written something for repeated numbers, please feel free to either a) add it with your booklets as extra numbers, or b) replace it with a number/prompt you're having trouble with.
Again, any questions or if you catch a repeat, please feel free to let me know ^.^
[EDIT]: Please, if you respond to the challenge, make sure you mark it as a response. While filtering through the Most Recent, I just came across a couple of responses that I had no idea about, because I usually look at the Category and if I don't know it, I skip it. These one's only happen to catch my eye because they had '115' in the summary, and I'm pretty sure one of them was already completed. So, please, if you for get to mark it as a response, put my penname and the title challenge somewhere in the summary. Thank you ^.^
Posted: 02/05/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Advent Children, Ouran High School Host Club, Percy Jackson & The Olympians
Description: 1. Must be reader insert.
2. No Yuri please.
3. Must have at least 100 words.
4. Lemons ARE accepted
5. Characters may be from:
Final Fantasy 7
Ouran High School Host Club
I will seriously love anyone who uses Cloud Strife, Roxas, Sora, Riku, Axel, Kyoya Ootori, Percy Jackson, Tamaki Suoh, Austria, Prussia, Switzerland, America, or Draco Malfoy. :)
And here are the prompts: (may be in any order)
9. Friends with Benefits
Posted: 01/27/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu-Gi-Oh, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Shaman King, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, One Piece, Bleach, Advent Children, Black Cat, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Dirge of Cerberus, Twilight Series, Soul Eater
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various, You
Description: Sweet, my first challenge!! It's mostly a bunch of one-shots, ficlets, drabbles, etc., etc., etc. that have something to do with the following phrases/words. How you interpret them is up to you, I'm just seeing what interest things that you can come up with for all of them. I would, though, like them to be ReaderxVarious though. Thank you and have fun!! ^-^
1) Sick City
2) Laughter in the Basement
4) Bridesmaid Syndrome
6) 4:02 AM
11) Curiosity Killed the Cat...
12) ...But Satisfaction Brought it Back
14) Day Dreaming
16) Wolf Whistle
17) Not in the Job Description
18) Screw You!
19) Fanny Pack
20) The Sky's the Limit
21) Control Freak
22) Free Reign
24) If You Say That Again...
25) Don't Touch!!
Posted: 03/07/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Cowboy Bebop, Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Weiß Kreuz, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Legend of Dragoon, Dragon Ball Series, Xenosaga, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Poetry & Song, One Piece, Advent Children, Black Cat, Shadow Hearts, Devil May Cry, The Outsiders, Ouran High School Host Club, Xenogears, Final Fantasy 12, D.Gray-Man, House, M.D, CSI Series, Crisis Core, Twilight Series, The World Ends With You, The Chronicles of Narnia, Saiyuki Gaiden
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Suuuu I am starting another challenge~ This one I can get out quicker than another challenge I’m working on (which is ridiculously long and you’ll see why when I eventually post it) because it’s all pretty much written for me. I got an email a looonnggg time ago, back in… *checks date ‘cause she printed it out* 2002, and the idea of it always stayed with me. So here it is:
Read all the way to the bottom! If you will take the time to read these, I promise you’ll come away with an enlightened perspective. The subjects covered affect all of us on a daily basis! They’re written by Andy Rooney, a man who has the gift of saying so much with so few words. Enjoy…
• I’ve learned…that the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.
• I've learned...that when you're in love, it shows.
• I've learned...that just one person saying to me, "You've made my day!" makes my day.
• I've learned...that having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.
• I've learned...that being kind is more important than being right.
• I've learned...that you should never say no to a gift from a child.
• I've learned...that I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way.
• I've learned...that no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.
• I've learned...that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
• I've learned...that simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an adult.
• I've learned...that life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
• I've learned...that we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.
• I've learned...that money doesn't buy class.
• I've learned...that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
• I've learned...that under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
• I've learned...that the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?
• I've learned...that to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
• I've learned...that when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.
• I've learned...that love, not time, heals all wounds.
• I've learned...that the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
• I've learned...that everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
• I've learned...that there's nothing sweeter than sleeping with your babies and feeling their breath on your cheeks.
• I've learned...that no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
• I've learned...that life is tough, but I'm tougher.
• I've learned...that opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.
• I've learned...that when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
• I've learned...that I wish I could have told my Dad that I love him one more time before he passed away.
• I've learned...that one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.
• I've learned...that a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
• I've learned...that I can't choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.
• I've learned...that when your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in his little fist, that you're hooked for life.
• I've learned...that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.
• I've learned...that it is best to give advice in only two circumstances; when it is requested and when it is a life threatening situation.
• I've learned...that the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.
 Feel free to do all prompts or just the ones that stick out to you the most.
 Anything goes.
 Please, please try to keep it to the categories listed if you possibly can; I will, however, accept something that is not on the list.
 Be creative and have fun~!
As a note, it would be totally incredibly awesome if you could fix all these into a series (or choose ones that wouldn’t seem common place in a particular series amongst the characters) around characters that it wouldn’t kinda sorta fit and still make it as IC as possible~ ^.^ But as I said, anything goes, so feel free to have fun and play around and put your imagination to work! XD
Posted: 10/25/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Star Wars Series, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Pirates of the Caribbean, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, Saiyuki, One Piece, Bleach, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Advent Children, Devil May Cry, The Outsiders, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, CSI Series, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dark-Hunter Series, Dirge of Cerberus, Bones, Twilight Series
Characters: Byakuya, Chad, Edward, Hanataro, Hitsugaya, Ichigo, Ichimaru, Ikkaku, Inuyasha, Juraquille Mihawk, Original Character(s), Pell, Portgas D. Ace, Reader, Renji, Roy Mustang, Sanji, Sesshomaru, Various, Yumichika, Zaraki
Description: It is true, without us women men would be nothing.
You can use any type of character (original, reader-insert, ect.)
It can be as long as you want, so long as it is over 100 words
The character has to be believable, with imperfections, and someone everyone can relate to (meaning: NO MARY-SUES)
The story has to be about a woman and her man, you think of a problem, and the wife points her hubby in the right direction (make it funny, or fluffy, or any way you want be creative!)
They can have kids, if you want them to or not, or they could be new parents
Last Rule: HAVE FUN!!! (and make sure you write the challenge in your summary)
Also, the characters I had selected those are only my favorites you can do others if you would like to.
Posted: 01/26/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: .hack Series, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy 10-2, Final Fantasy 5, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Advent Children, Death Note, Trinity Blood, Final Fantasy 11, Final Fantasy 12, Elfen Lied, D.Gray-Man, Crisis Core, .Hack//G.U., Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis, Final Fantasy 4, The World Ends With You, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Ergo Proxy, Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy Versus 13
Description: 100 Words Challenge
Inspired by the song 1000 Words from Final Fantasy X-2.
It goes: 1000 Words English, 1000 Words Japanese, Real Emotion Japanese, Real Emotion .
If you're looking for the corrct usage for the word the look up the song.
Posted: 02/15/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 7, Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus
Description: Okay guys, I'm in mental block, so I'd like somebody to write me a FF7 vincent/me.
yes. I said ME. It's up to you, Lemon, lime, action horror deathfic humour... (a nice smutty one would be good.XD)
Surprise me with your talented storytelling!
oh, my stats are as follows: short black spiked hair, ear nose and eyebrow piercings (hey why not have them ripped out for torture!) short stature, pale skinned, blue eyes.
someone please answer my challenge! if you do, I'll accept any challenge you dish out at me next, and everyone gets a free chocolate magnum/cookie/stewed rhubarb (??) or beer.
Waiting for your stories.
breathe deep, seek peace
ps, come find me on facebook as sophie britton
Posted: 11/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, DNAngel, One Piece, Bleach, Advent Children, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Haruhi Suzumiya, D.Gray-Man, Invader Zim, Code Geass, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis, Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji , Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, Vocaloid, Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy Versus 13, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Professor Layton
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: This is a quote challenge (I know, how original), but I figured I'd do my own, you know? It can be drabbles, ficlets, or one shots.
• You don't have to do all of these quotes, you can, but the minimum is ten.
• Yaoi and yuri are excepted.
• OCs cannot be used; make it a reader insert.
• If it's reader insert, you cannot give them a certain look.
• You can use the canon characters, without anyone extra.
• And most importantly, have fun!
• If you write about characters who aren't as popular as the rest, and aren't always written about.
• If you make it CharacterxReaderxCharacter
The reason for the title is the fact that some of these quotes are good, some are horrible, some are funny, and some are romantic, and some are angsty; perfect for every genre out there.
Also, not all of these quotes are from movies, some are from songs. The ones from movies will only have the movie title after the quote, and the ones from songs will have the song title and the artist after the quote. The rest are from the Internet, not a movie or song, so nothing will be after them.
1. "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don’t know. — Animal Crackers.
2. "Protection from who? Zee Germans?" — Snatch.
3. "That’s what I love about these high school girls, man. I keep getting older, they stay the same age." — Dazed and Confused.
4. "I live at home with my parents. It’s just temporary… ’til they die." — Gamers - The Movie.
5. "Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn." — Gone With the Wind.
6. "Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore." — The Wizard of Oz.
7. "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine." — Casablanca.
8. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." — Love Story
9. "In 30 seconds, you'll be dead. Then I'll blow this place up and be home in time for corn flakes." — Total Recall
10. "You're why cavemen chiseled on walls." — As Good As It Gets.
11. "Hey, yeah, uh, I'm just calling to procure a hasty abortion. What? - Can you just hold on for a second, I'm on my hamburger phone." — Juno.
12. "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." — Star Wars: Episode II - Attack Of The Clones.
13. "I will bitch-slap you back to Africa." — Rush Hour 2.
14. "A bird may love a fish, Signore, but where would they live?" — Ever After.
15. "Don’t say we aren't right for each other, the way I see it is… We aren't right for anyone else." —The Cutting Edge.
16. "Shoot me. There’s no greater glory than to die for love." — Love in the time of Cholera
17. "My real purpose was to see you, and to judge, if I could, whether I might ever hope to make you love me." — Pride and Prejudice.
18. "Please don't worry, I am doing fine. You're much too busy to even find the time, So use your chemicals and take this to your grave, The boys you left are men you didn't raise." — The Day I Left the Womb by Escape The Fate.
19. "This could be my last goodbye. You cross your heart. I hope to die." — Up Against the Wall by Boys Like Girls.
20. "The silence isn't so bad. 'Til I look at my hands and feel sad. 'Cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly." — Vanilla Twilight by Owl City.
21. "When the sun shines, we shine together." — Umbrella by Rihanna
22. "If I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?" — Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.
23. "When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer."
24. "When love is not madness, it is not love."
25. "Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
26. "Friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling it brings."
27. "The police are looking for a suspect described described as sexy, funny, and great in bed. Your ugly ass is safe, but where should I hide?"
28. "Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years."
29. "I'm not as think as you drunk I am."
30. "'No comment' is a comment."
31. "The world is going to hell, and I'm driving the bus."
32. "Hard work never killed anybody, but why take the chance?"
33. "Dear homework, you're not attractive, and I'm not doing you."
34. Maybe it's Maybelline.....maybe it's photoshop.
35. "Don't fall in love, fall off a bridge. It hurts less."
36. "I am free of all prejudices; I hate everyone equally."
37. "Cute but psycho. Things even out."
38. "Adults are just kids with money."
39. "I'm all that's left of a bizarre childhood."
40. "Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back."
**I may or may not add more animes later.
Posted: 08/10/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 7, Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus
Characters: Reader, Vincent, Vincent, Vincent, You
Description: Vincent needs some music in his life! So, to brighten his emoness, it's time to add some music in it! This is for ALL Vincent Valentine fans!
*Here are the rules:
1. It has to be about Vincent! Either in his or the reader's POV
2. It can be a drabble, ficlet, or a one-shot
3. It has to be related to the song(s) that are listed
4. No swearing! (Crap and hell are excepted though)
5. No gay romances! (Yaois, twinsex, yuri, or Mpregs,etc)
6. NOTHING EXPLICIT!!!
7. NO lemons (limes may be excepted, make 13+ rated though)
8. The lyrics to the song or at least the chorus or verse from the song must be included
9. Must be reader-insert (OC's excepted, but not prefered.
10. If it is an OC, please no physical descrptions, but names are excepted.
11. Most importantly, have fun!
**If there is anymore questions, please let me know! Or if you would like a song added to the list. But the song cannot have swears in it or sex, etc. It must be 13+ rated also. There's no deadline either.**
2. Savin' Me--Nickelback
3. How You Remind Me--Nickelback
4. If Today Was Your Last Day--Nickelback
5. Far Away--Nickelback
6. I'd Come For You--Nickelback
7. Gotta Be Somebody--Nickelback
8. If Everyone Cared--Nickelback
10. Feels Like Tonight--Daughtry
12. What About Now--Daughtry
13. All These Lives--Daughtry
14. No Surprise--Daughtry
15. It's Not Over--Daughtry
16. Over You--Daughtry
17. Drown In You--Daughtry
18. Animal I Have Become--Three Days Grace
19. What I've Done--Lincoln Park
20. Dare You To Move--Switchfoot
21. Brand New Day--Ryan Star
22. Stand In The Rain--Superchick
23. Beautiful Disaster--Kelly Carkson
24. Bring Me To Life--Evanscence
24. My Immortal--Evanscence
25. Good Enough--Evanscence
26. The Reason--Hoobastank
27. Unstoppable--Rascal Flatts
28. Here Comes Goodbye--Rascal Flatts
29. What Hurts The Most--Rascal Flatts
30. Movin' On--Rascal Flatts
31. My Wish--Rascal Flatts
32. Forever--Rascal Flatts
33. Stand--Rascal Flatts
34. Everday--Rascal Flatts
35. I Won't Let Go--Rascal Flatts
36. Love Who You Love--Rascal Flatts
37. All You Wanted--Michelle Branch
38. Keep Holding On--Avril Lavigne
39. Will You Remember Me--Sarah McLaughlin
40. When She Loved Me--Sarah McLaughlin
41. Home--Blake Shelton
42. Austin--Blake Shelton
43. I'm Too Sexy--Right Said Fred
44. If I Were A Goth--
** I may add more songs to thr list. Oh, and they don't have to be on order, nor do you have to use all of them. Pick whichever. And the reader could sing the song or something too. Anything else, let me know**
Posted: 04/21/12 | Deadline: None