Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy 10-2, Final Fantasy 5, Advent Children, Final Fantasy 11, Final Fantasy 12, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis, Final Fantasy 4
Description: As it is called I just want some Final Fantasy Stories for girls;Reader inserts people!; I want Lemons and Limes! So lots of action! hehehe! Any reader pairings would be great. Please list this as the challenge I gave you, please. Thanks!
Posted: 06/10/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Rurouni Kenshin, Yu-Gi-Oh, Final Fantasy 10, Naruto, Pirates of the Caribbean, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy Tactics, Yu Yu Hakusho, Final Fantasy 10-2, BeyBlade, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Advent Children, Nightmare Before Christmas, Death Note, Danny Phantom, Labyrinth, Final Fantasy 12, Invader Zim, Zoids, Dirge of Cerberus, Musicals, Hairspray, Final Fantasy 4, Twilight Series, The Lost Boys, Martin Mystery
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Ever read a reader insert story where the 'reader' is turned into a complete Mary Sue? Did it ever make you sick to your stomache? Here's your chance to create your own Non Mary Sue reader insert!
The rules are simple.
1. The appearance of the character must ENTIRELY be up to the reader. That means, no names, no looks, the only thing you are allowed to pick and choose is the clothing.
2. They cannot be Mary Sues. The readers are not perfect, obviously, then the reader in the story cannot be either. Give them flaws.
3. For lemons: No PWP. You must have a legit reason for a lemon to take place, and it cannot be stereotypically animalistic, unless the cannon character you are writing for would actually be that way.
4. There cannot be any stories in which the reader has magical ablities or is any cannon character's long lost relative. These are stereotypical, and completely annoying.
5. Grammar must be decent. Chatspeak is not allowed.
6. Romance is not the only genre. You can also have the story be a parody, or a friendship fiction.
7. It goes without saying that it must be a reader insert.
Think you can handle this?
Posted: 09/07/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: .hack Series, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy 10-2, Final Fantasy 5, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Advent Children, Death Note, Trinity Blood, Final Fantasy 11, Final Fantasy 12, Elfen Lied, D.Gray-Man, Crisis Core, .Hack//G.U., Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis, Final Fantasy 4, The World Ends With You, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Ergo Proxy, Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy 15
Description: 100 Words Challenge
Inspired by the song 1000 Words from Final Fantasy X-2.
It goes: 1000 Words English, 1000 Words Japanese, Real Emotion Japanese, Real Emotion .
If you're looking for the corrct usage for the word the look up the song.
Posted: 02/15/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 4
Description: In your fanfic, at least one character's heart needs to be broken. However, it must be the reader who breaks the character's heart. No OC's hearts count. There must be at least 300 words or more. This challenge will end on July 1st, 2011.
Posted: 06/06/11 | Deadline: None