Categories: Anime & Manga, Trigun, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Hellsing, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Absolute Boyfriend
Description: I want to issue a challenge where the reader is scared of men: not run away if she sees one scared but just where to it's difficult to hold a conversation and to be alone around. Please do not give the reader a name or look. I hope you guys can handle the challenge it'll be fun to see the results.
Posted: 07/28/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Absolute Boyfriend
Characters: Reader, Various
Description: I like the manga Absolute Boyfriend and I found it to be funny and cute, though a bit sad at the end. But what I'm going for is a crossover. Such as...what if one of the characters in Naruto or Yu Yu Hakusho, or some other anime were dolls? And what if the Reader got stuck with one of them? Or you can do it the other way around, what if they were stuck with you? As their Absolute Girlfriend?
This can be any anime, game, book or whatever. All that I ask is that it be a reader-insert and not a drabble or ficlet. Meaning that this must be a one-shot (1000 or more words) or a fic. You can choose the pairings and such.
Posted: 08/10/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Absolute Boyfriend
Characters: Reader, Gaku Namikiri
Description: Aw, Gaku is such an interesting character in Absolute Boyfriend. He really is, with his cosplay looking clothes and working for Kronos Heaven.
This isn't much of a difficult challenge. I just want to see a little more of him around. I don't mind if you write a drabble, ficlet or a one-shot with him. So feel free to write what you want. Though it must include fluffiness, some lime scenes and of course some funny parts too.
Posted: 08/10/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Saiyuki, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Bleach, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Slam Dunk, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend, +Anima
Description: The story is simple. The reader is a successful woman with a little boy. She is really young, really cute and absolutely stunning. However, much to her sadness, no male had managed to capture her and her little boy's hearts. That, of course, is not from the lack of trying.
But there is, however, one little obstacle she is not aware of: Her little kid is absolutely against any relationship involving his mother! Bullying her not-boyfriend-yet man and making sure they leave an horrible impression on her mother, he managed to keep them from his beloved mother! That, of course, without her knowledge.
There are several conditions that must be met in the story:
1- The story must be a comic romance. Make me laugh. Have the little boy make the man look into her underwears! Throw sodas on him! Anything as long as it's funny!
2- If you want, you can even make it a triangle (megumi-chan loves triangles) and make the little boy teams up with one of them, so he can get rid of him THEN of the other one.
3- Do not forget that the child makes his mother believes he LOVES the boyfriends and only reveals his darker side when he is alone with the boyfriend.
4- I do not mind chaptered story or one shot as long as it's long enough. (Meaning: Chapters-> 1500 at least and one-shot 5000 minimum)
5- The little boy is absolutely STUCK with the reader. Like, he cannot accept to be separated from her.
6- The little boy has a lovely little plushie he got from his mother and refuses to part with it.
7- I absolutely want a happy ending...
8- You're allowed to torture any lovely bishounen you want. :3
You can also contact me if you need more precisions. (I also can do beta~)
In fact, you can write this for ANY fandom I know and that are not on the list. ANY pairing is fine. Because Megumi-chan can cope with it. =)
Posted: 09/02/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Princess Tutu, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend, The World Ends With You
Characters: Original Character(s)
Description: I challenge you to write a story were your OC is related to a very minor character of your chosen series. Here are a few examples...
Naruto: I made my main character related to Yahiko (If you are not up to date with the shippuden then you'll have no idea who I'm talking about which is exactly my point, nobody will probably know him or at least not a lot about him.)
KHR: Remember that little old granny that Tsuna helped in the valentine day episode? Make that your OC's grandmother or something.
Bleach: Maybe your OC is related to that oaf in the 11th division that hits on Orihime.
You get my point though right? You can do it with any series you like. The ones listed are the ones I'm familiar with and would like to see them done for. Be as creative if you want. The only rule is it has to be an OC. I prefer them and notice most challenges ask for readers and say OC aren't allowed so this challenge is for those who like OC's. Good luck ^_^!!!
Posted: 10/18/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Bleach, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Fable, Princess Tutu, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend
Characters: Original Character(s)
Description: It's simple, write a bunch of one shots or drabbles about the little magpie rhyme.
One for Sorrow
Two for Joy
Three for a Girl
Four for a Boy
Five for Silver
Six for Gold
Seven for a Secret, never to be told
No rules, though OC are preferred you can use a reader if you want, just have fun with it ^_^.
Posted: 11/07/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, .hack Series, Inu Yasha, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Shaman King, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Witch Hunter Robin, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Samurai 7, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Left 4 Dead, Love Monsters, Gintama, Axis Powers Hetalia, Left 4 Dead II, Tenjho Tenge
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: These are some of the most memorable, bad ass quotes ever said (or at least...sound very cool/amusing depending on the situation), either from books, movies, tv shows and whatnot. Edit: There were a few other well-known quotes from movies that I had on here but I decided to leave them out since there's another challenge that's similar.
1. “At my signal, unleash hell!” -- Maximus, "Gladiator"
2. "Time to nut up, or shut up." -- Tallahassee, "Zombieland"
3. "Remember when I said I would kill you last? ...I lied." -- Matrix, "Commando"
4. “Never take your eyes off of your opponent…even when you bow.” -- Bruce Lee, "Enter the Dragon"
5. “I’ll kill you with my teacup.” -- Riddick, "The Chronicles of Riddick"
6. "Shut up, fool!" -- Mr. T, "World of Warcraft Advert"
7. "What do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell?" -- Dean Winchester, "Supernatural"
8. “You seem somewhat familiar; have I threatened you before?” -- Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"
9. "Word of advice? Next time, take the trigger finger." -- Simon, "Flash Forward"
10. "You're making me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry." -- Hulk, "Incredible Hulk"
11. "Why so serious?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
12. “That’s classified. If I tell you I’ll have to kill you”. -- Lieutenant Pete “Maverick” Mitchell, "Top Gun"
13. "If it bleeds, we can kill it." -- Dutch, "Predator"
14. "Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now." -- The Bride, "Kill Bill"
15. “I took the liberty of bullshitting you.” -- Elwood Blues, "The Blues Brothers"
16. "This...is...Sparta!" -- King Leonidas, "300"
17. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather: Part III"
18. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like victory.” -- Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore, "Apocalypse Now"
19. Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
20. "Off with your head!" -- Alice, "Alice In Wonderland (2010)"
21. "Death is only the beginning." -- Imhotep, "The Mummy"
22. "We all go a little mad sometimes." -- Norman Bates, "Psycho"
23. "Go ahead make my day." -- Harry Callahan, "Sudden Impact"
24. "May the force be with you." -- Hans Solo, "Star Wars
25. “I’ll make him an offer he can't refuse.” -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather"
26. "The night is darkest before the dawn, and trust me, the dawn is coming." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
27. "You shall not pass!" -- Gandalf, "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers"
28. “I’m from the United States of Kiss My Ass.” -- Mike, "House of Games"
29. "Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure." -- Agent Smith, "The Matrix"
30. "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
31. "I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?" -- Harry Callahan, "Dirty Harry"
32. “Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.” -- Margo Channing, "All About Eve"
33. "I pity the fool." -- Mr. T, "Rocky III"
35. "Back off, man. I'm a scientist.” -- Peter Venkmen, "Ghostbusters"
36. "Shaken, not stirred." -- James Bond, "Goldfinger"
37. "Don't you threaten me with a dead fish!"-- Withnail, "Withnail and I"
38. "I'm coming to get you!" -- Rambo, "Rambo: Fist Blood Part II"
39. “I shall call him Squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be MY Squishy.” -- Dory, "Finding Nemo"
40. "We'll tear your soul apart!" -- Pinhead, "Hellraiser"
41. “You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.” -- Mr. White, "Reservoir Dogs"
42. "Swallow this!" -- Ash, "Evil Dead 2"
43. "They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What's blood for, if not for shedding?" -- Candyman, "Candyman"
44. “What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn’t Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?” -- Drill Sergeant Hartman, "Full Metal Jacket"
45. "What's my name?!" -- John Shaft, "Shaft"
46. "Why would I try and cheat you out of anything, now? I need you to get the piece so I can steal it from you later.” -- Lara Croft, "Tomb Raider"
47. "I hate pathetic people. I'll have to kill you." -- Sanjuro Kuwabatake, "Yojimbo"
48. "None of you understand. I’m not locked up in here with you. You’re locked up in here with me." -- Rorschach, "Watchmen"
49. "I'll be back." -- Terminator, "The Terminator"
50. "Simon says, "Die." -- Simon Phoenix, "Demolition Man"
51. "If you come back in here, I am gonna hit you with so many rights you are going to beg for a left." -- Matt Hunter, "Invasion U.S.A."
52. “I don’t know. I’m making this up as I go.” -- Indiana Jones, "Indiana Jones"
53. "Be afraid...be very afraid." -- Ronnie, "The Fly"
54. "Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore." -- John, "Saw"
55. "Give my regards to your boss. Tell him he's next." -- Spawn, "Spawn"
You have free reign with this! You can make it a drabble booklet, a ficlet booklet or even a one-shot booklet and have any character saying it or whatever. It can have OCs, be any genre and can be random too. So you don't have to stick with one fandom if you don't want too. Oh, and you don't need to follow the order this is in either.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Gaming, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, Xenosaga, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend, Kuroshitsuji , 07-Ghost, Starry Sky
Characters: Other, Reader, Gaku Namikiri, Night, Frau, Haruse, Kuroyuri, Teito Klein, Ciel Phantomhive, Finian, Undertaker, Alaude, Belphegor, Dokuro Chrome, Gokudera Hayato, Hibari Kyoya, Irie Shouichi, Joshima Ken , Kakimoto Ch
Description: It's not true~! When you kiss someone or get intimate, a females arms don't ALWAYS, automatically go around the neck! Practically every time I read a lemon I can see that line coming before I scroll down! So no more I say!! A smut or any kissing/intimate fic where the Reader does DON'T end up wrapping their arms around the pairings neck. They can grab the shirt, arm or something else. Be creative in their situation if you must!
Make the guy wrap his arms around the readers neck somehow, maybe. As long as the reader doesn't do it. I think I can even let just placing the readers hands/arms on the shoulders. Just not the neck, you can see it coming every time sadly.
You don't have to pick the category I chose (Yet I would love a Riku fic and/or Eye of Mikhail Teito Klein.)Pairing and rating can be ANYTHING (Reader X OC include for original stories included.) you want as long as it's a Reader-Insert. (Not 'Reader-Insert, you name them anyway. That's a OC/You.)
Yaoi and Yuri is also accepted. Have fun! You are NOT limited to certain genres for we need a bit of everything. Have you ever seen a police and or mecha fic not in their category?
Posted: 05/17/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: .hack Series, Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Vampire Knight, La Corda D'Oro, Shaman King, Naruto, Dragon Ball Series, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Tsubasa, BeyBlade, Hunter X Hunter, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, One Piece, Bleach, Detective Conan, Hellsing, Ranma 1/2, Black Cat, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Hikaru no Go, Gakuen Alice, Chobits, D.Gray-Man, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fairy Tail, Absolute Boyfriend, Nabari no Ou, Shugo Chara, Kuroshitsuji , Gintama, Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, 1/2 Prince, Durarara!!, Special A, Darker Than Black, Ao no Exorcist, Aishiteruze Baby
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various
Description: Basically, write fanfiction on your favourite bishies yay~ It can be a oneshot, a drabble, a story, or any other thing you want to write. But it has to be inspired by a Lady Gaga song. There is no set rating so let your little hearts run wild.
Posted: 11/09/11 | Deadline: None