Categories: Cowboy Bebop, Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Weiß Kreuz, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Legend of Dragoon, Dragon Ball Series, Xenosaga, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Poetry & Song, One Piece, Advent Children, Black Cat, Shadow Hearts, Devil May Cry, The Outsiders, Ouran High School Host Club, Xenogears, Final Fantasy 12, D.Gray-Man, House, M.D, CSI Series, Crisis Core, Twilight Series, The World Ends With You, The Chronicles of Narnia, Saiyuki Gaiden
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Suuuu I am starting another challenge~ This one I can get out quicker than another challenge I’m working on (which is ridiculously long and you’ll see why when I eventually post it) because it’s all pretty much written for me. I got an email a looonnggg time ago, back in… *checks date ‘cause she printed it out* 2002, and the idea of it always stayed with me. So here it is:
Read all the way to the bottom! If you will take the time to read these, I promise you’ll come away with an enlightened perspective. The subjects covered affect all of us on a daily basis! They’re written by Andy Rooney, a man who has the gift of saying so much with so few words. Enjoy…
• I’ve learned…that the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.
• I've learned...that when you're in love, it shows.
• I've learned...that just one person saying to me, "You've made my day!" makes my day.
• I've learned...that having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.
• I've learned...that being kind is more important than being right.
• I've learned...that you should never say no to a gift from a child.
• I've learned...that I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way.
• I've learned...that no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.
• I've learned...that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
• I've learned...that simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an adult.
• I've learned...that life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
• I've learned...that we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.
• I've learned...that money doesn't buy class.
• I've learned...that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
• I've learned...that under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
• I've learned...that the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?
• I've learned...that to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
• I've learned...that when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.
• I've learned...that love, not time, heals all wounds.
• I've learned...that the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
• I've learned...that everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
• I've learned...that there's nothing sweeter than sleeping with your babies and feeling their breath on your cheeks.
• I've learned...that no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
• I've learned...that life is tough, but I'm tougher.
• I've learned...that opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.
• I've learned...that when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
• I've learned...that I wish I could have told my Dad that I love him one more time before he passed away.
• I've learned...that one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.
• I've learned...that a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
• I've learned...that I can't choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.
• I've learned...that when your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in his little fist, that you're hooked for life.
• I've learned...that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.
• I've learned...that it is best to give advice in only two circumstances; when it is requested and when it is a life threatening situation.
• I've learned...that the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.
 Feel free to do all prompts or just the ones that stick out to you the most.
 Anything goes.
 Please, please try to keep it to the categories listed if you possibly can; I will, however, accept something that is not on the list.
 Be creative and have fun~!
As a note, it would be totally incredibly awesome if you could fix all these into a series (or choose ones that wouldn’t seem common place in a particular series amongst the characters) around characters that it wouldn’t kinda sorta fit and still make it as IC as possible~ ^.^ But as I said, anything goes, so feel free to have fun and play around and put your imagination to work! XD
Posted: 10/25/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, X-Men, Outlaw Star, Teen Titans, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Bleach, Detective Conan, Ranma 1/2, The Boondocks, Howl's Moving Castle, Ouran High School Host Club, Batman, Batman Beyond, Paradise Kiss, Fairy Tail, DC Comics, Marvel Comics, Kuroshitsuji , Axis Powers Hetalia, Saiyuki Gaiden, Durarara!!, Baccano!, Iron Man, Tiger & Bunny, Young Justice, Adventure Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Skip Beat, Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club, South Park
Description: Hello, hello one and all!
I challenge you to write a story about the life of a servant. Yes, yes, I am aware that this not new. But, usually it is the reader who is the servant. I think it might be amusing if the reader or an OC happens to acquire by some strange events from the listed series below.
However, the catch is that they only have that servant for six months. Why? Well, that is up to you to decide why and if they somehow manage to get that person back as a servant.
For those who are going to use Kuroshitsuji, Sebastian will have to be the employer this time while the OC or Reader becomes a servant to him for six months. Bonus points if involve Ciel as a contractor somehow.
On top of that, the rules:
1. Lemons are welcome, but not necessary.
2. No early romance
3. Cannon Characters must be in character.
4. Romance is welcomed, but not necessary.
5. Humor is a must.
6. Extra bonus, one death in the story.
7. Can be Reader-Insert, OC, Or CYOA.
8. Butler/Maid/Servant can only be employeed originally for 6 months.
9. Bonus, if the OC or Reader's parents are mentioned (because that is rarely done.
No time limit. Just have fun! Byeeeee~!
Posted: 03/04/14 | Deadline: None