Categories: Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead II
Characters: Bill, Coach, Ellis, Francis, Louis, Nick, Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Rochelle, Various, You, Zoey
Description: The "Left 4 Dead" character needs more lovin' - all of them.
Ellis seems to get loads of love these days, but that doesn't mean you should stop writing about him. And Coach, along with Bill, Francis and Louis, aren't getting any love at all.
You know what? I think some Zombie Killing stories (with much focus on one or more of the canon characters) would be perfect for this challenge.
Pairings are optional.
Posted: 04/11/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, .hack Series, Inu Yasha, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Shaman King, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Witch Hunter Robin, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Samurai 7, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Left 4 Dead, Love Monsters, Gintama, Axis Powers Hetalia, Left 4 Dead II, Tenjho Tenge
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: These are some of the most memorable, bad ass quotes ever said (or at least...sound very cool/amusing depending on the situation), either from books, movies, tv shows and whatnot. Edit: There were a few other well-known quotes from movies that I had on here but I decided to leave them out since there's another challenge that's similar.
1. “At my signal, unleash hell!” -- Maximus, "Gladiator"
2. "Time to nut up, or shut up." -- Tallahassee, "Zombieland"
3. "Remember when I said I would kill you last? ...I lied." -- Matrix, "Commando"
4. “Never take your eyes off of your opponent…even when you bow.” -- Bruce Lee, "Enter the Dragon"
5. “I’ll kill you with my teacup.” -- Riddick, "The Chronicles of Riddick"
6. "Shut up, fool!" -- Mr. T, "World of Warcraft Advert"
7. "What do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell?" -- Dean Winchester, "Supernatural"
8. “You seem somewhat familiar; have I threatened you before?” -- Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"
9. "Word of advice? Next time, take the trigger finger." -- Simon, "Flash Forward"
10. "You're making me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry." -- Hulk, "Incredible Hulk"
11. "Why so serious?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
12. “That’s classified. If I tell you I’ll have to kill you”. -- Lieutenant Pete “Maverick” Mitchell, "Top Gun"
13. "If it bleeds, we can kill it." -- Dutch, "Predator"
14. "Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now." -- The Bride, "Kill Bill"
15. “I took the liberty of bullshitting you.” -- Elwood Blues, "The Blues Brothers"
16. "This...is...Sparta!" -- King Leonidas, "300"
17. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather: Part III"
18. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like victory.” -- Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore, "Apocalypse Now"
19. Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
20. "Off with your head!" -- Alice, "Alice In Wonderland (2010)"
21. "Death is only the beginning." -- Imhotep, "The Mummy"
22. "We all go a little mad sometimes." -- Norman Bates, "Psycho"
23. "Go ahead make my day." -- Harry Callahan, "Sudden Impact"
24. "May the force be with you." -- Hans Solo, "Star Wars
25. “I’ll make him an offer he can't refuse.” -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather"
26. "The night is darkest before the dawn, and trust me, the dawn is coming." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
27. "You shall not pass!" -- Gandalf, "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers"
28. “I’m from the United States of Kiss My Ass.” -- Mike, "House of Games"
29. "Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure." -- Agent Smith, "The Matrix"
30. "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
31. "I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?" -- Harry Callahan, "Dirty Harry"
32. “Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.” -- Margo Channing, "All About Eve"
33. "I pity the fool." -- Mr. T, "Rocky III"
35. "Back off, man. I'm a scientist.” -- Peter Venkmen, "Ghostbusters"
36. "Shaken, not stirred." -- James Bond, "Goldfinger"
37. "Don't you threaten me with a dead fish!"-- Withnail, "Withnail and I"
38. "I'm coming to get you!" -- Rambo, "Rambo: Fist Blood Part II"
39. “I shall call him Squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be MY Squishy.” -- Dory, "Finding Nemo"
40. "We'll tear your soul apart!" -- Pinhead, "Hellraiser"
41. “You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.” -- Mr. White, "Reservoir Dogs"
42. "Swallow this!" -- Ash, "Evil Dead 2"
43. "They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What's blood for, if not for shedding?" -- Candyman, "Candyman"
44. “What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn’t Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?” -- Drill Sergeant Hartman, "Full Metal Jacket"
45. "What's my name?!" -- John Shaft, "Shaft"
46. "Why would I try and cheat you out of anything, now? I need you to get the piece so I can steal it from you later.” -- Lara Croft, "Tomb Raider"
47. "I hate pathetic people. I'll have to kill you." -- Sanjuro Kuwabatake, "Yojimbo"
48. "None of you understand. I’m not locked up in here with you. You’re locked up in here with me." -- Rorschach, "Watchmen"
49. "I'll be back." -- Terminator, "The Terminator"
50. "Simon says, "Die." -- Simon Phoenix, "Demolition Man"
51. "If you come back in here, I am gonna hit you with so many rights you are going to beg for a left." -- Matt Hunter, "Invasion U.S.A."
52. “I don’t know. I’m making this up as I go.” -- Indiana Jones, "Indiana Jones"
53. "Be afraid...be very afraid." -- Ronnie, "The Fly"
54. "Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore." -- John, "Saw"
55. "Give my regards to your boss. Tell him he's next." -- Spawn, "Spawn"
You have free reign with this! You can make it a drabble booklet, a ficlet booklet or even a one-shot booklet and have any character saying it or whatever. It can have OCs, be any genre and can be random too. So you don't have to stick with one fandom if you don't want too. Oh, and you don't need to follow the order this is in either.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Resident Evil, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead II, Zombieland, High School of the Dead, The Walking Dead
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: These are the top 20 useful items for surviving the Zombie Apocalypse in no particular order. It is up to you to decide if you want to make each one as the topic of a drabble or a ficlet. Or you can write a one-shot that contains the 20 items somewhere mentioned or used in it. Just make sure that your one-shot has a beginning, a middle and an ending if you do decide to write one.
1. CB radio (or Two-way ear piece radios)
2. Lightweight Soft Case First Aid Kit
3. Epinephrine (or Red Bull...you'll need something to give you a boost of enegry)
4. Hatchet (or a Titanium Crowbar or a Machete)
5. Automatic Crossbow
6. Shotgun (semi-automatic shotgun, preferably a tactical one with plenty of ammo)
7. Canned food/Multi-vitamins (or Astronaut food or Trail rations or MRE)
8. Portable Water Purifier (or Purification tablets)
9. Riot Gear (or Leather/kevlar clothing...zombies will have a tough time biting through)
10. Swiss Army Knife (Very handy like opening canned foods...etc.)
11. Night Vision Biocular (Day Binocular too)
12. Respirator mask (Optional, only if the virus is airborne)
13. Life Gear Survival Backpack (Bug Out Bag to keep everything in it)
14. Handgun (.22 pistol with .22 ammo or any other kind)
15. Monster Truck (or Jeep with hardtop or Toyota FJ Cruiser 4wd or Hummer H2)
16. Zippo Lighter (or Flint-strike or Waterproof matches for heating up food and keeping warm)
17. Shake and Charge Flashlight (make sure to have a battery powered one if your in a dangerous area that requires no noise at all...or at least charge the flashlight before entering such a area. Or get a hand cranked flashlight/radio or a solar charge flashlight)
18. Playing cards (Optional, but it will provide some entertainment and keep you sane)
19. Laminated Map with a compass
20. Small bowl/plate with utensils and Toiletries (and hand sanitizers...to keep hands clean when eating and when you gotta use the loo)
It'll be up to you to decide if these items are useful in a zombie infected world. So even if theses are listed as the top twenty items for surviving a zombie apocalypse that doesn't mean that they will be that handy. And it also doesn't mean that a survivor would be prepare and already have access to all these items unless they are a zombie nerd. But either way they might at some point run across it and/or raid places to find them.
An example of how some items might now be useful is: Monster Truck. It's hard to find these and even if someone was able to stumble upon one, they would need to consider their height. If a person at 5-foot-zero can't reach the gas pedal on a normal car than that would also apply to a Monster Truck too.
Sooo, feel free to add some humor too! Such as if one of the characters found one/made it their mission to find one and it was all for nothing when they figured out they can't even drive it (you can use this idea as well). Lastly, use this challenge for any category you want to write about (it does not even have to be any that I listed either) and any character(s) you want. Have fun!
Note: This is open for any fandom/category! Even those that have no zombie apocalypse happening in them already.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, X-Men, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, X-Men: Evolution, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, Digimon, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Harvest Moon, Batman, Hellboy, Final Fantasy 12, Pokemon, Batman Beyond, Silent Hill, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Supernatural, Transformers, Alice in Wonderland, Left 4 Dead, Axis Powers Hetalia, Ben 10, Left 4 Dead II, Final Fantasy 13, Bayonetta, BioShock
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various
Description: It's around that time of the year, during the season of Halloween where the monster come out and play, causing trouble and scaring the young and the old. It's also when the humans roam at night with glee as they dress up in their costumes, playing tricks and getting treats. And they're blissfully unaware of all the horrors that walk among them that very night.
These 205 songs will help you get into the mood and/or can be used as a themes for your drabbles (or a series of one-shots or a booklet of one-shots, or even ficlets). And when I mean themes...you could just take the title of the songs and use it as the prompt OR you can look up the lyrics and write a story base on them. If neither of those interest you, you can always do song-fics if you like!
You also don't have to do all of them, so you are free to choose whatever songs you want to use from this list.
So if you only want to pick five (or 6, 10, 15, 20, etc.) songs and use them as prompts then go ahead. If you want to do that and also write five (or 6, 10, 15, 20, etc.) song-fics too or stories base on the lyrics. Then also go ahead too. You pretty much can do anything with this. There's a lot to pick from because I wanted to make sure there's a little bit of everything so everyone can find something they like.
1. Happy Phantom by Tori Amos
2. Thriller by Michael Jackson
3. I Put A Spell on You by Screamin' Jay Hawkins/Nina Simone/Bryan Ferry/Marilyn Manson
4. Decode by Paramore
5. The Ghost in You by The Psychedelic Furs
6. The Crimson by Atreyu
7. Ghost of a Rose by Blackmore's Night
8. She Wolf by Shakira
9. Ghost Train by Counting Crows
10. Fresh Blood by Eels
11. Morning After Dark by Timbaland
12. Haunted by Poe
13. Dracula by Gorillaz
14. Love Song for a Vampire by Annie Lennox
15. Damned Vampire by Tarja Turunen
16. Poison by Alice Cooper
17. The Night by Heart
18. Little Ghost by The White Stripes
19. Elizabeth: I—Mirror Mirror by Kamelot
20. The Vampire Club by Voltaire
21. Vampire by Xandria
22. Nosferatu by Blue Oyster Cult
23. Closer by Kings of Leon
24. Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie
25. Slept So Long by Jay Gordon
26. Of Wolf and Man by Metallica
27. A Wolf at the Door by Radiohead
28. If I Was Your Vampire by Marilyn Manson
29. Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace
30. Waking The Demon by Bullet For My Valentine
31. The Howling by Within Temptation
32. Dragula by Rob Zombie
33. Re: Your Brains by Jonathan Coulton
34. Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon
35. Dawn of the Dead by Schoolyard Heroes
36. We Bite by The Misfits
37. Wake the Dead by The Used
38. She Said by The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
39. Black Magic Woman by Santana
40. Wolfshade by Moonspell
41. Night Of The Warlock by The Ghost
42. Devil Woman by Cliff Richard
43. Early Sunsets Over Monroeville by My Chemical Romance
44. Child Of Fire by Witchcraft
45. Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival
46. The Witch's Promise by Jethro Tull
47. The Dark Eternal Night by Dream Theater
48. Dead Souls by Nine Inch Nails
49. This is Halloween by Marilyn Manson
50. Vampire Heart by HIM
51. Lullaby by The Cure
52. Night of the Lotus Eaters by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
53. Haunted by Velvet Acid Christ
54. Witches by Switchblade Symphony
55. All Hallow's Eve by Type O Negative
56. Monster Mash by Bobby Boris Pickett
57. It’s the End of the World As We Know It by R.E.M
58. Monster by Skillet
59. Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold
60. Surfin' Dead by The Cramps
61. Ghost Opera by Kamelot
62. Psycho Killer by Taking Heads
63. Riders on the Storm by The Doors
64. Devil's Dance Floor by Flogging Molly
65. Werewolves of Dublin by Black Velvet Band
66. Goodnight Moon by Shivaree
67. Pet Sematary by The Ramones
68. Crystal Forest by Nox Arcana
69. Down With The Sickness by Disturbed
70. Castle Dracula by Nox Arcana
71. Unhallowed Land by Midnight Syndicate
72. Creep by Radiohead
73. Love Potion No. 9 by The Searchers
74. Lil’ Red Riding Hood by Sam the Sham & The Pharaohs
75. Highway to Hell by AC/DC
76. Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath
77. Trick or Treat by Elvira
78. Feed My Frankestein by Alice Cooper
79. Dead Skin Mask by Slayer
80. Haunted by Evanescence
81. Am I Evil by Metallica
82. Helden by Apocalyptica
83. Her Ghost in the Fog by Cradle of Filth
84. Lost in the Shadows by Lou Gramm
85. Bad Things by Jace Everett
86. Halloween Dance by Reverend Horton Heat
87. Spooky by Imogen Heep
88. Cry Little Sister by Gerard McMann
89. Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden
90. Terrified by Anna Ternheim
91. Cemeteries of London by Coldplay
92. Spellbound by Lacuna Coil
93. Disturbia by Rihanna
94. Frankenstein by The Edgar Winter Group
95. Scarecrow by Beck
96. Dance with the Devil by Breaking Benjamin
97. Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell
98. Devil's Playground by Gram Rabbit
99. Jack The Ripper by The White Stripes
100. Superbeast by Rob Zombie
101. The Beast Within by Before Their Eyes
102. Dracula's Castle by New Order
103. Get Down Goblin by Jan Terri
104. Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult
105. Jeepers Creepers by Louis Armstrong
106. Creepy Crawler by Zombie Girl
107. Mr. Crowley by Ozzy Osbourne
108. Superstition by Stevie Wonder
109. The Headless Horseman by Kay Starr
110. Zombie by Screeching Weasel
111. Hocus Pocus by Focus
112. Kiss Me Deadly by Lita Ford
113. Buried Alive by Creature Feature
114. Du Riechst So Gut by Rammstein
115. She's Lovely by Big D and The Kids Table
116. Heads Will Roll by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
117. Hunting for Witches by Bloc Party
118. Requiem by Soap & Skin
119. Werewolf by CocoRosie
120. Mein Teil by Rammstein
121. Horror Show by The Birthday Massacre
122. Inner Sanctum by Behemoth
123. Dead is the New Alive by Emilie Autumn
124. The Graveyard by Moonlight by Cradle of Filth
125. Psychotic Lullaby by Winter Agony
126. Night Of The Vampire by Roky Erickson
127. Dracula's Wedding by OutKast
128. Love You to Pieces by Lizzy Borden
129. Nightmare on My Street by DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince
130. Hell by Squirrel Nut Zippers
131. Stained by Android Lust
132. Creature Of Night by Zombie Girl
133. Beneath The Skin by Collide
134. Dead Bodies Everywhere by Korn
135. Boogeyman by Gnarls Barkley
136. Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield
137. There Are No More Tickets to the Funeral by Diamanda Galas
138. Voodoo by Godsmack
139. Avoid the Light by Pantera
140. Mitternacht by E Nomine
141. Hellraiser by Suicide Commando
142. Supernatural by Madonna
143. The End by The Doors
144. Phantom 309 by Red Sovine
145. Sadistikal by Danzig
146. Isolated by Chaism
147. Raining Blood by Tori Amos
148. Wait & Bleed by Slipknot
149. Ghost Train Out by The Vincent Black Shadow
150. The Freaks Come Out At Night by Whodini
151. Things That Go Bump In The Night by Allstars
152. Spooky Madness by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
153. Devil's Temptation by Elis
154. Sleeping With Ghosts by Placebo
155. Come Little Children by Sarah Jessica Parker
156. Ghostbusters by Ray Parker, Jr
157. Enter Sandman by Metallica
158. Gravedigger by Dave Matthews Band
159. Crazy Little Voices by Ra
160. I'm Your Boogieman by Rob Zombie
161. In the Walls by Stellastarr
162. Welcome to my Nightmare by Alice Cooper
163. Creepy Doll by Jonathan Coulton
164. Danse Macabre by Celtic Frost
165. Witch Hunt by Jack Off Jill
166. The Day The Light Went Out by Genesis
167. I Live With You by Grizzly Bear
168. I'm Feeling Zombiefield by Alien Sex Fiends
169. The Poet and the Pendulum by Nightwish
170. Subway Song by The Cure
171. Human by The Killers
172. Lies by Evanescence
173. Bat Out Of Hell by Meatloaf
174. Intruder by Peter Gabriel
175. Swamp Witch by Jim Stafford
176. O Death by Ralph Stanley
177. The Banshee by Henry Cowell
178. Graveyard by The Devil Makes Three
179. The Monster Is Loose by Meatloaf
180. Meet Me at the Carrousel by Unexpect
181. Circus Fish by Vermillion Lies
182. Miss Murder by AFI
183. Them Bones by Alice in Chains
184. Grim Grinning Ghosts by Barenaked Ladies
185. Wait Until Dark by Ghoultown
186. My Teacher is a Werewolf by Harry and the Potters
187. Getting Scared by Imogen Heap
188. Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden
189. Black Cat by Janet Jackson
190. Sympathy For The Devil by Jane's Addiction
191. House on Haunted Hill by Kenny & The Fiends
192. Before I'm Dead by Kidney Thieves
193. All Souls Night by Loreena McKennitt
194. Spiders by System of a Down
195. Dead Man's Party by Oingo Boingo
196. Alice: Human Sacrifice by Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid)
197. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni by Shimamiya Eiko
198. Still Doll by Kanon Wakeshima
199. Cadence of Her Last Breath by Nightwish
200. Marionette by Ayumi Hamasaki
201. Bela Lugosi's Dead by Bauhaus
202. Demon by London After Midnight
203. Totentanz by Corvus Corax
204. Rose of Pain by X-Japan
205. Beast of Blood by Malice Mizer
Let me know if there are any mistakes, I'll go and fix them. Also, if you feel that there's a song or songs that should be included in the list let me know too. Oh, and please be advise that some but not all, of these songs are a little disturbing/creepy/scary...especially when you listen to them at night and when you're all alone in the dark.
Posted: 08/21/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, X-Men, Kingdom Hearts, Smallville, Shaman King, Naruto, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Harvest Moon, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Silent Hill, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Sky High, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead II, Zombieland, The Walking Dead
Characters: Other, Reader, Various
Description: In the spirit of Halloween (also known as All Hallows' Eve) you are to write a spooky tale about someone or a group of people that are trick or treating (though they don't necessarily have to be trick or treating...they could be going to a party or doing something else for Halloween) and they become the victim(s) of a trick rather than a treat - such a prank, a visit to the wrong house, or assorted things that go bump in the night and so on. And one way or another something goes wrong, terrifying wrong.
You can do anything to this, like have a bit of romance in it or humor, mystery, suspense, action or all of that in it. Even have OC(s), Reader-insert or only canon characters. As long as it's Halloween theme and is somewhat scary it is great. And just have fun with it! This goes for any category/fandom. I would love to see more Halloween theme stories...or at least some Horror stories inspired from the Halloween spirit.
Posted: 08/21/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Left 4 Dead, Super Smash Brothers, Left 4 Dead II, Heavy Rain, DragonFable, BioShock, Fragile: Goodbye Ruins of the Moon, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Minecraft, Portal, Hitman, Dead Island, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Hatoful Boyfriend, IB, Corpse Party, Mad Father, Misao
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: Say someone like Link from "Legend of Zelda" had a list of rules one had to follow, or anyone from any video game for that matter, what would they be, and how would you, reader, or anyone react to them?
Face it people, games need some love, and sometimes survival is key- and to get that annoyingly well hidden key you have some rules you gotta follow.
Now, just know the parenthesis () is the more harsh option~ Pick one or the other, or switch between the two. Anything is fine, Reader/You/Your OC/Select characters can know and not know about certain rules (you pick which ones), and the order of the rules can move around -EXCEPT, number 32 STAYS where it is.
Each section of writing can have any length of words, as long as it at least over 50, but the longer they are, the more impressive it is.
Lemons, OCs, death, violence, substance-use, Non-Con, Dub-Con, hatred, fluff, and pretty much everything is allowed. You can have the point of view be a monster's, or a tree's for all I care.
No deadline, just something to fill your boredom, and remember one more thing, this can either have the 'Ruler' who created the rules telling someone, several people, or no one. You can have this be just their thoughts.
Heck, the 'Ruler' can be Reader, your OC, or several people.
#1: Be quiet (Shut up), the enemy might (can easily) hear you.
#2: Try not to get yourself hurt.
#3: Replace hurt, with killed. (God, are you that clumsy?)
#4: Quit stealing (shit) stuff.
#5: Don't (touch) break anything.
#6: Don't anger the locals, survivors,
#7: First impressions are important, so don't be yourself.
#8: The villagers are always a little clueless. (-stupid, try not to contract that.)
#9: If you fall over a cliff side, don't let go. (Nothing will catch you.)
#10: First double-digit rule, recall rule number 1.
#11: If you get badly burned, let me put some ice on it (-for god's sake).
#12: If you can't swim- tell me before hand. (Otherwise I won't notice if you start drowning.)
#13: Don't wander, things around here /will/ kill you.
#14: If it's your birthday, just remember it's (your fault) alright if we get ambushed at the party.
#15: ............If something makes you that sad, tell me sooner.
#16: If you're scared of the giant ass monster, tell me sooner.
#17: If you want a hug........ask me. (-again later.)
#18: If you're threatened, let someone know, they can handle it.
#19: If you die, I'll (maybe) try to avenge you, but you have to do the same for me.
#20: (I don't care) Even if it's cute, you can't keep it.
#21: It may look tasty, but it's probably poisonous. (Put the fucking mushrooms down.)
#22: No matter how many times you ask, I won't take a bath with you or look under your bed for monsters. It isn't proper. (It's stupid.)
#23: No cohorting or communications with the enemy. (It's probably a stupid idea.)
#24: You're badly injured, you aren't allowed to strain yourself. (Unless you want to die.)
#25: You saved me, (but this doesn't mean) I owe you now. (I've already saved your ass a hundred times.)
#26: If you suddenly become stronger than me, don't try to protect me. It's my job to protect you. (-keep you from killing us both.)
#27: Don't let yourself get kidnapped. (-again, it's a pain to rescue you.)
#28: (Just because) You were kidnapped, that doesn't mean you can.....f-fine... (No, you still can't.)
#29: You can share my bed for tonight. I don't want you disappearing again. (But just this one time.)
#30: If you're taken away, you need to be retrieved. (You......have something...important is all..)
#31: About rules 1 and 2, replace 'try' with 'don't'.
#32: Never forget that I really care about you.
Good luck! :)
Posted: 07/07/13 | Deadline: None