Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, Xenosaga, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Advent Children, Fatal Frame, Final Fantasy 12, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dirge of Cerberus, Twilight Series
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: So all fanfiction seems to have one of seven sins that they are based off of. That's right, the Seven Deadly Sins. They seem to be the base of all fanfiction so why not honor them? Can be a hundred to a thousand words, whatever you choose! No rules except that it HAS to be based off sins listed.
No you are not limited to just the catagories above, I just listed a few of my favorites. Write about the seven holy virtues if your feeling a bit sacified. Take on both for an added bonus of fun if you feel up to it! Have fun and good luck~
Posted: 10/10/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, Xenosaga, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Advent Children, Final Fantasy 12, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dirge of Cerberus, Twilight Series
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: So we have the seven deadly sins to honor and love but what about their counterparts, the seven virtues? Can these be just as fun as sin? Or can a little virtue be taken way too far? Show us with your humble, or not so humble, writing skills.
*Patience - Counterpart to Wrath
*Diligence- Counterpart to Sloth
*Temperance- Counterpart to Gluttony
*Kindness- Counterpart to Envy
*Humility- Counterpart to Pride
*Charity- Counterpart to Greed
*Chastity- Counterpart to Lust
You're not limited to the catagories mentioned, I just listed my personal favorites. Can be a hundred to a thousand words, you decide. Must be the virtues listed above! Take on the seven deadly sins challange if your feeling a little devlish! Try both challeges for a little added fun if you like~!
Posted: 01/09/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Weiß Kreuz, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Naruto, Pirates of the Caribbean, Fushigi Yugi, Legend of Dragoon, Dragon Ball Series, Xenosaga, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Poetry & Song, CSI: New York, Advent Children, Black Cat, Shadow Hearts, Devil May Cry, The Outsiders, Xenogears, D.Gray-Man, House, M.D, Fast and the Furious, Moulin Rouge
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: So... I am going to post a challenge! ^.^ I know there's a lot of these out there already, but hopefully someone besides myself (yes, I am taking up my own challenge XD) will take it up XD Only a few (not so strict) guidelines/rules.
 I'll read anything, but the anime/manga, games, TV shows, books, and movies I listed are ones I am most familiar with/knowledgeable about.
 Be creative and have fun! ^.^
I am looking for:
 Any length
 Any character (OC, Reader-Insert, introspecitive canon character, etc...)
 Any genre/story-type/rating
 Any pairing/non-pairing
 Any interpation of the words
 Any order
 Any number of words you choose to do (it doesn't have to be all one-hundred and ten; it could be one word you like the most, even ^.^)
I am NOT looking for:
And that's about it ^.^ Any questions, feel free to e-mail me and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.
Good luck and have fun~!
P.S. I will love you forever and ever if you used a Reader-Insert pairing with any of the following characters: Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star), Vash the Stampede (Trigun), Kyo Shoma (Fruits Basket), Tsume (Wolf's Rain), Tasuki (Fushigi Yuugi), Uchiha Itachi or Hatake Kakashi (NARUTO), Gippal (FFX-2), Irvine Kinneas (FFVIII), or Bartholomew (Bart) Fatima (Xenogears) XD
72. Give Up
78. Hold On
79. Thank You
82. Can You Hear Me?
88. One Day
99. I Don't Want It
101. Tear Apart
106. All That I Got
110. Never Forget
111. Back Down
112. At What Cost?
115. Trust Me
EDIT: So as I'm going through the list to pick a prompt that would best fit my plot bunny, I noticed I had pain on there TWICE (10, 95). I fixed it XD number ninety-five has been changed~
Any other repeat of words or mistakes you come across, lemme know~! ^.^
EDIT: I would like to thank ryusera for pointing out that numbers 97 and 106, Reason were both the same XD;; THANK YOU~! And I changed number 106, so for those of you who have already written something for repeated numbers, please feel free to either a) add it with your booklets as extra numbers, or b) replace it with a number/prompt you're having trouble with.
Again, any questions or if you catch a repeat, please feel free to let me know ^.^
[EDIT]: Please, if you respond to the challenge, make sure you mark it as a response. While filtering through the Most Recent, I just came across a couple of responses that I had no idea about, because I usually look at the Category and if I don't know it, I skip it. These one's only happen to catch my eye because they had '115' in the summary, and I'm pretty sure one of them was already completed. So, please, if you for get to mark it as a response, put my penname and the title challenge somewhere in the summary. Thank you ^.^
Posted: 02/05/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Cowboy Bebop, Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Weiß Kreuz, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Legend of Dragoon, Dragon Ball Series, Xenosaga, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Poetry & Song, One Piece, Advent Children, Black Cat, Shadow Hearts, Devil May Cry, The Outsiders, Ouran High School Host Club, Xenogears, Final Fantasy 12, D.Gray-Man, House, M.D, CSI Series, Crisis Core, Twilight Series, The World Ends With You, The Chronicles of Narnia, Saiyuki Gaiden
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Suuuu I am starting another challenge~ This one I can get out quicker than another challenge I’m working on (which is ridiculously long and you’ll see why when I eventually post it) because it’s all pretty much written for me. I got an email a looonnggg time ago, back in… *checks date ‘cause she printed it out* 2002, and the idea of it always stayed with me. So here it is:
Read all the way to the bottom! If you will take the time to read these, I promise you’ll come away with an enlightened perspective. The subjects covered affect all of us on a daily basis! They’re written by Andy Rooney, a man who has the gift of saying so much with so few words. Enjoy…
• I’ve learned…that the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.
• I've learned...that when you're in love, it shows.
• I've learned...that just one person saying to me, "You've made my day!" makes my day.
• I've learned...that having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.
• I've learned...that being kind is more important than being right.
• I've learned...that you should never say no to a gift from a child.
• I've learned...that I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way.
• I've learned...that no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.
• I've learned...that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
• I've learned...that simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an adult.
• I've learned...that life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
• I've learned...that we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.
• I've learned...that money doesn't buy class.
• I've learned...that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
• I've learned...that under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
• I've learned...that the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?
• I've learned...that to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
• I've learned...that when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.
• I've learned...that love, not time, heals all wounds.
• I've learned...that the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
• I've learned...that everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
• I've learned...that there's nothing sweeter than sleeping with your babies and feeling their breath on your cheeks.
• I've learned...that no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
• I've learned...that life is tough, but I'm tougher.
• I've learned...that opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.
• I've learned...that when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
• I've learned...that I wish I could have told my Dad that I love him one more time before he passed away.
• I've learned...that one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.
• I've learned...that a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
• I've learned...that I can't choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.
• I've learned...that when your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in his little fist, that you're hooked for life.
• I've learned...that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.
• I've learned...that it is best to give advice in only two circumstances; when it is requested and when it is a life threatening situation.
• I've learned...that the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.
 Feel free to do all prompts or just the ones that stick out to you the most.
 Anything goes.
 Please, please try to keep it to the categories listed if you possibly can; I will, however, accept something that is not on the list.
 Be creative and have fun~!
As a note, it would be totally incredibly awesome if you could fix all these into a series (or choose ones that wouldn’t seem common place in a particular series amongst the characters) around characters that it wouldn’t kinda sorta fit and still make it as IC as possible~ ^.^ But as I said, anything goes, so feel free to have fun and play around and put your imagination to work! XD
Posted: 10/25/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Gaming, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, Xenosaga, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend, Kuroshitsuji , 07-Ghost, Starry Sky
Characters: Other, Reader, Gaku Namikiri, Night, Frau, Haruse, Kuroyuri, Teito Klein, Ciel Phantomhive, Finian, Undertaker, Alaude, Belphegor, Dokuro Chrome, Gokudera Hayato, Hibari Kyoya, Irie Shouichi, Joshima Ken , Kakimoto Ch
Description: It's not true~! When you kiss someone or get intimate, a females arms don't ALWAYS, automatically go around the neck! Practically every time I read a lemon I can see that line coming before I scroll down! So no more I say!! A smut or any kissing/intimate fic where the Reader does DON'T end up wrapping their arms around the pairings neck. They can grab the shirt, arm or something else. Be creative in their situation if you must!
Make the guy wrap his arms around the readers neck somehow, maybe. As long as the reader doesn't do it. I think I can even let just placing the readers hands/arms on the shoulders. Just not the neck, you can see it coming every time sadly.
You don't have to pick the category I chose (Yet I would love a Riku fic and/or Eye of Mikhail Teito Klein.)Pairing and rating can be ANYTHING (Reader X OC include for original stories included.) you want as long as it's a Reader-Insert. (Not 'Reader-Insert, you name them anyway. That's a OC/You.)
Yaoi and Yuri is also accepted. Have fun! You are NOT limited to certain genres for we need a bit of everything. Have you ever seen a police and or mecha fic not in their category?
Posted: 05/17/11 | Deadline: None