Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Gaming, Final Fantasy 10, EverQuest (Sony), Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 6, Advent Children, Warcraft, Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy 12
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: The title basically explains it all. Your challenge, should you take it, is to write a fic in which two characters are at war with one another. I don't care what type of war, be it epic or merely seeing who can get the upper hand in playful banter. They just have to be at odds with one another for some reason. Now, the catch is you gotta fit love in there someplace. Whether they love each other and just don't want to admit it, or fall in love, or are working to keep their love doesn't matter, but there's gotta be a bit of love somewhere. Does not need to have a happy ending, though happy ones are preferred ^_^.
The only real rule is to make it a reader insert or make up an original character. So you/oc X fanfic character for the story. Any category really but the games up there are the ones I'd like to see chars from ^_^. Dark, angsty, cutesy, sweet, romantic, cliche, limes, lemons, really I'm up for anything. Pretty easy, right?
Anyway, happy writing!!
Posted: 04/10/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Gaming, Final Fantasy 10, EverQuest (Sony), Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 6, Advent Children, Warcraft, Final Fantasy 12
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Various
Description: Cooking can be a challenge in itself, but your challenge might even be greater. What I would like to see is a fic based on the culinary arts! Yes, I want to Cid cook up a beautifully presented lamb or Zell bar-b-quing hot dogs! Most anything goes, as long as it deals with food. Any characters, though I'd love to see something from FFVII (as always). Your fic does NOT have to be based off the show, I just used the name cause I like it :P. Though I wouldn't mind seeing Seph and Cloud go at it, or maybe something like Seph, Kuja, Kefka, and Ultimecia compete in a cook off. Anyway, now to the guidelines O_O.
1. There must be some form of cooking involved in the fic (i.e. stove top, bbq, dutch oven, baking, even campfire cooking - whatever you want).
2. Fic should be at least 500 words, though 2000+ is more what I'm looking for.
3. The characters or character does not have to be good at cooking. The Iron Chef could be a complete culinary failure if you want *snickers* Either way I'm looking for extreme. Delectably delicious or ultimately unsavory.
That is pretty much it. Comedy, angst, romance, fluff, I really don't care *is easy to please* OOCs are just fine, just don't go completely OOC I'd like our fan chars to keep most of their personality. Double happiness if you can write something with chars from FFXII or FFVIII, we don't have enough fics there!!
Well then, what are you waiting for!! Get cookin' on those stories!!
Posted: 04/10/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy 10-2, Final Fantasy 5, Advent Children, Final Fantasy 11, Final Fantasy 12, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis, Final Fantasy 4
Description: As it is called I just want some Final Fantasy Stories for girls;Reader inserts people!; I want Lemons and Limes! So lots of action! hehehe! Any reader pairings would be great. Please list this as the challenge I gave you, please. Thanks!
Posted: 06/10/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Gaming, Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Shaman King, Naruto, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Alice 19th, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Bleach, Spiral, Advent Children, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Death Note, Peace Maker Kurogane, Godchild / Count Cain
Characters: Ayumu, Eyes, Hao, Reader, Various, Yoh, You, Zeke, Train, Light, Mello, Dark, Haru, Envy, Cain C. Hargreaves, Akatsuki, Kougaiji, Kiba, Hiei, Malik, Marik, Zidane, Kadaj
Description: Alright, I know this may be odd, but I would like a reader-insert where the reader is stalked by a bishie, who is in love with the reader. Here are some guidelines I would like:
1. The stalker does not have to be the guy the reader ends up with in the end, but he DOES have to be important to the story.
2. Lemons are appreciated, but not required.
3. It MUST be a reader-insert. No OCs, please.
4. Songfics are fine.
5. I would prefer a chaptered fic, but a one-shot is fine.
6. Crossovers are accepted (and encouraged) if you wish.
Well, that's all I've got. The rest is up to you. I'll pretty much go with anything; love triangles, vampire fics, ect. The more original and creative the fic, the better. Good luck!
(Edit) Wow, I'm glad people are already responding! I'M NOT A FAILURE!!!! T^T *is hit by bowling pin* oww... Oh well... By the way, under characters I will start adding certain characters that I perticularly wish to have stories done for, but you don't have to do them (I would just really appreciate them done, especially Hao/Zeke, whatever you wish to call him *hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge, SHOVE SHOVE*). Again, good luck!
Posted: 07/13/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Rurouni Kenshin, Yu-Gi-Oh, Final Fantasy 10, Naruto, Pirates of the Caribbean, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy Tactics, Yu Yu Hakusho, Final Fantasy 10-2, BeyBlade, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Advent Children, Nightmare Before Christmas, Death Note, Danny Phantom, Labyrinth, Final Fantasy 12, Invader Zim, Zoids, Dirge of Cerberus, Musicals, Hairspray, Final Fantasy 4, Twilight Series, The Lost Boys, Martin Mystery
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Ever read a reader insert story where the 'reader' is turned into a complete Mary Sue? Did it ever make you sick to your stomache? Here's your chance to create your own Non Mary Sue reader insert!
The rules are simple.
1. The appearance of the character must ENTIRELY be up to the reader. That means, no names, no looks, the only thing you are allowed to pick and choose is the clothing.
2. They cannot be Mary Sues. The readers are not perfect, obviously, then the reader in the story cannot be either. Give them flaws.
3. For lemons: No PWP. You must have a legit reason for a lemon to take place, and it cannot be stereotypically animalistic, unless the cannon character you are writing for would actually be that way.
4. There cannot be any stories in which the reader has magical ablities or is any cannon character's long lost relative. These are stereotypical, and completely annoying.
5. Grammar must be decent. Chatspeak is not allowed.
6. Romance is not the only genre. You can also have the story be a parody, or a friendship fiction.
7. It goes without saying that it must be a reader insert.
Think you can handle this?
Posted: 09/07/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, Xenosaga, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Advent Children, Fatal Frame, Final Fantasy 12, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dirge of Cerberus, Twilight Series
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: So all fanfiction seems to have one of seven sins that they are based off of. That's right, the Seven Deadly Sins. They seem to be the base of all fanfiction so why not honor them? Can be a hundred to a thousand words, whatever you choose! No rules except that it HAS to be based off sins listed.
No you are not limited to just the catagories above, I just listed a few of my favorites. Write about the seven holy virtues if your feeling a bit sacified. Take on both for an added bonus of fun if you feel up to it! Have fun and good luck~
Posted: 10/10/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, Xenosaga, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Advent Children, Final Fantasy 12, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dirge of Cerberus, Twilight Series
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: So we have the seven deadly sins to honor and love but what about their counterparts, the seven virtues? Can these be just as fun as sin? Or can a little virtue be taken way too far? Show us with your humble, or not so humble, writing skills.
*Patience - Counterpart to Wrath
*Diligence- Counterpart to Sloth
*Temperance- Counterpart to Gluttony
*Kindness- Counterpart to Envy
*Humility- Counterpart to Pride
*Charity- Counterpart to Greed
*Chastity- Counterpart to Lust
You're not limited to the catagories mentioned, I just listed my personal favorites. Can be a hundred to a thousand words, you decide. Must be the virtues listed above! Take on the seven deadly sins challange if your feeling a little devlish! Try both challeges for a little added fun if you like~!
Posted: 01/09/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Cowboy Bebop, Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Weiß Kreuz, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Legend of Dragoon, Dragon Ball Series, Xenosaga, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Poetry & Song, One Piece, Advent Children, Black Cat, Shadow Hearts, Devil May Cry, The Outsiders, Ouran High School Host Club, Xenogears, Final Fantasy 12, D.Gray-Man, House, M.D, CSI Series, Crisis Core, Twilight Series, The World Ends With You, The Chronicles of Narnia, Saiyuki Gaiden
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Suuuu I am starting another challenge~ This one I can get out quicker than another challenge I’m working on (which is ridiculously long and you’ll see why when I eventually post it) because it’s all pretty much written for me. I got an email a looonnggg time ago, back in… *checks date ‘cause she printed it out* 2002, and the idea of it always stayed with me. So here it is:
Read all the way to the bottom! If you will take the time to read these, I promise you’ll come away with an enlightened perspective. The subjects covered affect all of us on a daily basis! They’re written by Andy Rooney, a man who has the gift of saying so much with so few words. Enjoy…
• I’ve learned…that the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.
• I've learned...that when you're in love, it shows.
• I've learned...that just one person saying to me, "You've made my day!" makes my day.
• I've learned...that having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.
• I've learned...that being kind is more important than being right.
• I've learned...that you should never say no to a gift from a child.
• I've learned...that I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way.
• I've learned...that no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.
• I've learned...that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
• I've learned...that simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an adult.
• I've learned...that life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
• I've learned...that we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.
• I've learned...that money doesn't buy class.
• I've learned...that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
• I've learned...that under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
• I've learned...that the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?
• I've learned...that to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
• I've learned...that when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.
• I've learned...that love, not time, heals all wounds.
• I've learned...that the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
• I've learned...that everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
• I've learned...that there's nothing sweeter than sleeping with your babies and feeling their breath on your cheeks.
• I've learned...that no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
• I've learned...that life is tough, but I'm tougher.
• I've learned...that opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.
• I've learned...that when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
• I've learned...that I wish I could have told my Dad that I love him one more time before he passed away.
• I've learned...that one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.
• I've learned...that a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
• I've learned...that I can't choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.
• I've learned...that when your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in his little fist, that you're hooked for life.
• I've learned...that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.
• I've learned...that it is best to give advice in only two circumstances; when it is requested and when it is a life threatening situation.
• I've learned...that the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.
 Feel free to do all prompts or just the ones that stick out to you the most.
 Anything goes.
 Please, please try to keep it to the categories listed if you possibly can; I will, however, accept something that is not on the list.
 Be creative and have fun~!
As a note, it would be totally incredibly awesome if you could fix all these into a series (or choose ones that wouldn’t seem common place in a particular series amongst the characters) around characters that it wouldn’t kinda sorta fit and still make it as IC as possible~ ^.^ But as I said, anything goes, so feel free to have fun and play around and put your imagination to work! XD
Posted: 10/25/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: .hack Series, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy 10-2, Final Fantasy 5, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Advent Children, Death Note, Trinity Blood, Final Fantasy 11, Final Fantasy 12, Elfen Lied, D.Gray-Man, Crisis Core, .Hack//G.U., Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis, Final Fantasy 4, The World Ends With You, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Ergo Proxy, Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy Versus 13
Description: 100 Words Challenge
Inspired by the song 1000 Words from Final Fantasy X-2.
It goes: 1000 Words English, 1000 Words Japanese, Real Emotion Japanese, Real Emotion .
If you're looking for the corrct usage for the word the look up the song.
Posted: 02/15/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 9, Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Characters: Kuja, Original Character(s), Reader, You
Description: The weak lose their freedom to the strong. Such is the way of the strong. And it is the providence of nature that only the strong survive. That is why I needed strength.
Kuja Fic Challenge!
Kuja gets very little love. Art-wise, yes, but fanfiction-wise, no. Just because he is narcissistic doesn't mean he doesn't deserve some fics!
- He must be In Character*.
- Must be either a Reader Insert or an Original Character.
- Romance is optional! Doesn't necessarily have to be in there.
- No Yaoi, please! I've seen enough! Hetero is mandatory!
- Can be based During Game Plot, After Game Plot, or in the Dissidia Plot.
- Oneshot, Novel, Drabble, Ficlet, or Viglette is acceptable.
- Extra Bonus Points if someone drives into his S&M side~ (If you don't know what S&M is then don't bother.)
* There is an exception for the After Game Plot: he DOES comes to his senses at the end of FFIX so his personality alters in this.
Alright, you Kuja fans (because I know you are out there)! Time to get to workin' on those fics! =D
Posted: 05/16/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Yu Yu Hakusho, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Fable, Harvest Moon, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fire Emblem, The World Ends With You, Soul Eater, Tales of Vesperia, Heart no Kuni no Alice, Final Fantasy 13, Mass Effect, Heavy Rain
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: This was inspired by that car ad thats been on tv recently. As the title sujests it's about reasons for hugging, for example:
You can write as many drabbles/one-shots as you want. Oc's or reader-inserts, doesn't matter. You can do it for whatever fandom you want, the ones I listed are simply the ones I would like to see it done for. You can use more that one fandom, there aren't really any rules, just please label each chapter you post with the reason for your hug in that chapter.
Posted: 10/24/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, DNAngel, One Piece, Bleach, Advent Children, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Haruhi Suzumiya, D.Gray-Man, Invader Zim, Code Geass, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis, Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji , Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, Vocaloid, Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy Versus 13, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Professor Layton
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: This is a quote challenge (I know, how original), but I figured I'd do my own, you know? It can be drabbles, ficlets, or one shots.
• You don't have to do all of these quotes, you can, but the minimum is ten.
• Yaoi and yuri are excepted.
• OCs cannot be used; make it a reader insert.
• If it's reader insert, you cannot give them a certain look.
• You can use the canon characters, without anyone extra.
• And most importantly, have fun!
• If you write about characters who aren't as popular as the rest, and aren't always written about.
• If you make it CharacterxReaderxCharacter
The reason for the title is the fact that some of these quotes are good, some are horrible, some are funny, and some are romantic, and some are angsty; perfect for every genre out there.
Also, not all of these quotes are from movies, some are from songs. The ones from movies will only have the movie title after the quote, and the ones from songs will have the song title and the artist after the quote. The rest are from the Internet, not a movie or song, so nothing will be after them.
1. "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don’t know. — Animal Crackers.
2. "Protection from who? Zee Germans?" — Snatch.
3. "That’s what I love about these high school girls, man. I keep getting older, they stay the same age." — Dazed and Confused.
4. "I live at home with my parents. It’s just temporary… ’til they die." — Gamers - The Movie.
5. "Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn." — Gone With the Wind.
6. "Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore." — The Wizard of Oz.
7. "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine." — Casablanca.
8. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." — Love Story
9. "In 30 seconds, you'll be dead. Then I'll blow this place up and be home in time for corn flakes." — Total Recall
10. "You're why cavemen chiseled on walls." — As Good As It Gets.
11. "Hey, yeah, uh, I'm just calling to procure a hasty abortion. What? - Can you just hold on for a second, I'm on my hamburger phone." — Juno.
12. "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." — Star Wars: Episode II - Attack Of The Clones.
13. "I will bitch-slap you back to Africa." — Rush Hour 2.
14. "A bird may love a fish, Signore, but where would they live?" — Ever After.
15. "Don’t say we aren't right for each other, the way I see it is… We aren't right for anyone else." —The Cutting Edge.
16. "Shoot me. There’s no greater glory than to die for love." — Love in the time of Cholera
17. "My real purpose was to see you, and to judge, if I could, whether I might ever hope to make you love me." — Pride and Prejudice.
18. "Please don't worry, I am doing fine. You're much too busy to even find the time, So use your chemicals and take this to your grave, The boys you left are men you didn't raise." — The Day I Left the Womb by Escape The Fate.
19. "This could be my last goodbye. You cross your heart. I hope to die." — Up Against the Wall by Boys Like Girls.
20. "The silence isn't so bad. 'Til I look at my hands and feel sad. 'Cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly." — Vanilla Twilight by Owl City.
21. "When the sun shines, we shine together." — Umbrella by Rihanna
22. "If I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?" — Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.
23. "When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer."
24. "When love is not madness, it is not love."
25. "Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
26. "Friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling it brings."
27. "The police are looking for a suspect described described as sexy, funny, and great in bed. Your ugly ass is safe, but where should I hide?"
28. "Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years."
29. "I'm not as think as you drunk I am."
30. "'No comment' is a comment."
31. "The world is going to hell, and I'm driving the bus."
32. "Hard work never killed anybody, but why take the chance?"
33. "Dear homework, you're not attractive, and I'm not doing you."
34. Maybe it's Maybelline.....maybe it's photoshop.
35. "Don't fall in love, fall off a bridge. It hurts less."
36. "I am free of all prejudices; I hate everyone equally."
37. "Cute but psycho. Things even out."
38. "Adults are just kids with money."
39. "I'm all that's left of a bizarre childhood."
40. "Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back."
**I may or may not add more animes later.
Posted: 08/10/11 | Deadline: None