Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Gaming, Final Fantasy 10, EverQuest (Sony), Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 6, Advent Children, Warcraft, Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy 12
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: The title basically explains it all. Your challenge, should you take it, is to write a fic in which two characters are at war with one another. I don't care what type of war, be it epic or merely seeing who can get the upper hand in playful banter. They just have to be at odds with one another for some reason. Now, the catch is you gotta fit love in there someplace. Whether they love each other and just don't want to admit it, or fall in love, or are working to keep their love doesn't matter, but there's gotta be a bit of love somewhere. Does not need to have a happy ending, though happy ones are preferred ^_^.
The only real rule is to make it a reader insert or make up an original character. So you/oc X fanfic character for the story. Any category really but the games up there are the ones I'd like to see chars from ^_^. Dark, angsty, cutesy, sweet, romantic, cliche, limes, lemons, really I'm up for anything. Pretty easy, right?
Anyway, happy writing!!
Posted: 04/10/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Gaming, Final Fantasy 10, EverQuest (Sony), Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 6, Advent Children, Warcraft, Final Fantasy 12
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Various
Description: Cooking can be a challenge in itself, but your challenge might even be greater. What I would like to see is a fic based on the culinary arts! Yes, I want to Cid cook up a beautifully presented lamb or Zell bar-b-quing hot dogs! Most anything goes, as long as it deals with food. Any characters, though I'd love to see something from FFVII (as always). Your fic does NOT have to be based off the show, I just used the name cause I like it :P. Though I wouldn't mind seeing Seph and Cloud go at it, or maybe something like Seph, Kuja, Kefka, and Ultimecia compete in a cook off. Anyway, now to the guidelines O_O.
1. There must be some form of cooking involved in the fic (i.e. stove top, bbq, dutch oven, baking, even campfire cooking - whatever you want).
2. Fic should be at least 500 words, though 2000+ is more what I'm looking for.
3. The characters or character does not have to be good at cooking. The Iron Chef could be a complete culinary failure if you want *snickers* Either way I'm looking for extreme. Delectably delicious or ultimately unsavory.
That is pretty much it. Comedy, angst, romance, fluff, I really don't care *is easy to please* OOCs are just fine, just don't go completely OOC I'd like our fan chars to keep most of their personality. Double happiness if you can write something with chars from FFXII or FFVIII, we don't have enough fics there!!
Well then, what are you waiting for!! Get cookin' on those stories!!
Posted: 04/10/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy 10-2, Final Fantasy 5, Advent Children, Final Fantasy 11, Final Fantasy 12, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis, Final Fantasy 4
Description: As it is called I just want some Final Fantasy Stories for girls;Reader inserts people!; I want Lemons and Limes! So lots of action! hehehe! Any reader pairings would be great. Please list this as the challenge I gave you, please. Thanks!
Posted: 06/10/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Rurouni Kenshin, Yu-Gi-Oh, Final Fantasy 10, Naruto, Pirates of the Caribbean, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy Tactics, Yu Yu Hakusho, Final Fantasy 10-2, BeyBlade, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Advent Children, Nightmare Before Christmas, Death Note, Danny Phantom, Labyrinth, Final Fantasy 12, Invader Zim, Zoids, Dirge of Cerberus, Musicals, Hairspray, Final Fantasy 4, Twilight Series, The Lost Boys, Martin Mystery
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Ever read a reader insert story where the 'reader' is turned into a complete Mary Sue? Did it ever make you sick to your stomache? Here's your chance to create your own Non Mary Sue reader insert!
The rules are simple.
1. The appearance of the character must ENTIRELY be up to the reader. That means, no names, no looks, the only thing you are allowed to pick and choose is the clothing.
2. They cannot be Mary Sues. The readers are not perfect, obviously, then the reader in the story cannot be either. Give them flaws.
3. For lemons: No PWP. You must have a legit reason for a lemon to take place, and it cannot be stereotypically animalistic, unless the cannon character you are writing for would actually be that way.
4. There cannot be any stories in which the reader has magical ablities or is any cannon character's long lost relative. These are stereotypical, and completely annoying.
5. Grammar must be decent. Chatspeak is not allowed.
6. Romance is not the only genre. You can also have the story be a parody, or a friendship fiction.
7. It goes without saying that it must be a reader insert.
Think you can handle this?
Posted: 09/07/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: .hack Series, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy 10-2, Final Fantasy 5, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Advent Children, Death Note, Trinity Blood, Final Fantasy 11, Final Fantasy 12, Elfen Lied, D.Gray-Man, Crisis Core, .Hack//G.U., Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis, Final Fantasy 4, The World Ends With You, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Ergo Proxy, Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy 15
Description: 100 Words Challenge
Inspired by the song 1000 Words from Final Fantasy X-2.
It goes: 1000 Words English, 1000 Words Japanese, Real Emotion Japanese, Real Emotion .
If you're looking for the corrct usage for the word the look up the song.
Posted: 02/15/10 | Deadline: None