Categories: Eureka Seven, Ghost in the Shell, Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Series, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Tokyo Mew Mew, Gundam Seed, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Mai-HiME, Haruhi Suzumiya, Code Geass, BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad
Characters: Ayanami Rei, Cagalli, Haruhi Suzumiya, Hinata, Ino, Kallen Stadtfeld/Karen Kozuki, Katsuragi Misato, Maho Minami, Motoko Kusanagi, Nami, Pan, Reader, Sakura, Souryu Asuka Langley, Tayuya, Tenten, You, Yuki Nagato
Description: I find that there isn't very many Yuri (girlxgirl) fanfics out there. So, my challenge for you is to write a yuri fanfic with the reader and a girl from any anime.
The only rule is that it MUST be a lemon.
Or you can write a series of yuri one shots, each with the reader and a different girl from an anime but they must all be lemons.
Reader x Maho
Reader x Kallen/Karren
Reader x Pan
Reader x Mai
Reader x Natsuki
Reader x Eureka
Reader x Anemone
Reader x Cagallie
Reader x Rei
Reader x Asuka
Reader x Haruhi
Reader x Hinata
Reader x Sakura
Reader x Nami
Reader x Misato
Reader x Alexis/Asuka
Reader x One of the Mew Mews
Reader x One of the Sailor Scouts
or any other girl
Posted: 11/13/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Eureka Seven, Ghost in the Shell, .hack Series, Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Tenchi Muyo, Tokyo Mew Mew, Gundam Seed, Love Hina, Card Captor Sakura, BeyBlade, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Mai-HiME, Haruhi Suzumiya, Air Gear, Code Geass, BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad
Description: For this challenge write a series of drabbles or one-shots with the following events/celebrations. Must be a Yuri (GirlxGirl), reader insert.
- Doesn't have to be in that order and you can add more events/celebrations if you want to (their the only ones I can think of at the moment).
- Also can have the reader with a different girl each time, whatever, as long as it ReaderxCharacter, doesn't matter which anime girl, you choose.
- They can be lemons
Posted: 11/29/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, .hack Series, Inu Yasha, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Shaman King, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Witch Hunter Robin, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Samurai 7, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Left 4 Dead, Love Monsters, Gintama, Axis Powers Hetalia, Left 4 Dead II, Tenjho Tenge
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: These are some of the most memorable, bad ass quotes ever said (or at least...sound very cool/amusing depending on the situation), either from books, movies, tv shows and whatnot. Edit: There were a few other well-known quotes from movies that I had on here but I decided to leave them out since there's another challenge that's similar.
1. “At my signal, unleash hell!” -- Maximus, "Gladiator"
2. "Time to nut up, or shut up." -- Tallahassee, "Zombieland"
3. "Remember when I said I would kill you last? ...I lied." -- Matrix, "Commando"
4. “Never take your eyes off of your opponent…even when you bow.” -- Bruce Lee, "Enter the Dragon"
5. “I’ll kill you with my teacup.” -- Riddick, "The Chronicles of Riddick"
6. "Shut up, fool!" -- Mr. T, "World of Warcraft Advert"
7. "What do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell?" -- Dean Winchester, "Supernatural"
8. “You seem somewhat familiar; have I threatened you before?” -- Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"
9. "Word of advice? Next time, take the trigger finger." -- Simon, "Flash Forward"
10. "You're making me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry." -- Hulk, "Incredible Hulk"
11. "Why so serious?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
12. “That’s classified. If I tell you I’ll have to kill you”. -- Lieutenant Pete “Maverick” Mitchell, "Top Gun"
13. "If it bleeds, we can kill it." -- Dutch, "Predator"
14. "Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now." -- The Bride, "Kill Bill"
15. “I took the liberty of bullshitting you.” -- Elwood Blues, "The Blues Brothers"
16. "This...is...Sparta!" -- King Leonidas, "300"
17. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather: Part III"
18. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like victory.” -- Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore, "Apocalypse Now"
19. Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
20. "Off with your head!" -- Alice, "Alice In Wonderland (2010)"
21. "Death is only the beginning." -- Imhotep, "The Mummy"
22. "We all go a little mad sometimes." -- Norman Bates, "Psycho"
23. "Go ahead make my day." -- Harry Callahan, "Sudden Impact"
24. "May the force be with you." -- Hans Solo, "Star Wars
25. “I’ll make him an offer he can't refuse.” -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather"
26. "The night is darkest before the dawn, and trust me, the dawn is coming." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
27. "You shall not pass!" -- Gandalf, "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers"
28. “I’m from the United States of Kiss My Ass.” -- Mike, "House of Games"
29. "Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure." -- Agent Smith, "The Matrix"
30. "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
31. "I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?" -- Harry Callahan, "Dirty Harry"
32. “Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.” -- Margo Channing, "All About Eve"
33. "I pity the fool." -- Mr. T, "Rocky III"
35. "Back off, man. I'm a scientist.” -- Peter Venkmen, "Ghostbusters"
36. "Shaken, not stirred." -- James Bond, "Goldfinger"
37. "Don't you threaten me with a dead fish!"-- Withnail, "Withnail and I"
38. "I'm coming to get you!" -- Rambo, "Rambo: Fist Blood Part II"
39. “I shall call him Squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be MY Squishy.” -- Dory, "Finding Nemo"
40. "We'll tear your soul apart!" -- Pinhead, "Hellraiser"
41. “You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.” -- Mr. White, "Reservoir Dogs"
42. "Swallow this!" -- Ash, "Evil Dead 2"
43. "They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What's blood for, if not for shedding?" -- Candyman, "Candyman"
44. “What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn’t Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?” -- Drill Sergeant Hartman, "Full Metal Jacket"
45. "What's my name?!" -- John Shaft, "Shaft"
46. "Why would I try and cheat you out of anything, now? I need you to get the piece so I can steal it from you later.” -- Lara Croft, "Tomb Raider"
47. "I hate pathetic people. I'll have to kill you." -- Sanjuro Kuwabatake, "Yojimbo"
48. "None of you understand. I’m not locked up in here with you. You’re locked up in here with me." -- Rorschach, "Watchmen"
49. "I'll be back." -- Terminator, "The Terminator"
50. "Simon says, "Die." -- Simon Phoenix, "Demolition Man"
51. "If you come back in here, I am gonna hit you with so many rights you are going to beg for a left." -- Matt Hunter, "Invasion U.S.A."
52. “I don’t know. I’m making this up as I go.” -- Indiana Jones, "Indiana Jones"
53. "Be afraid...be very afraid." -- Ronnie, "The Fly"
54. "Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore." -- John, "Saw"
55. "Give my regards to your boss. Tell him he's next." -- Spawn, "Spawn"
You have free reign with this! You can make it a drabble booklet, a ficlet booklet or even a one-shot booklet and have any character saying it or whatever. It can have OCs, be any genre and can be random too. So you don't have to stick with one fandom if you don't want too. Oh, and you don't need to follow the order this is in either.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Pokemon, Supernatural, Axis Powers Hetalia
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: Let's face it, the zombie apocalypse is inevitable. The dead shall rise, whether hell is full or the government had found a way to make a biological weapon which eventually goes wrong, or a meteor will strike the Earth and with it bring some kind of alien virus or just because nature finally decides it's has had enough of us.
But, let's get to the point of this challenge. You are to pick whatever fandom you like and let the zombie apocalypse happen to it! Whether the zombies are shambling or track stars or some mixture of both, either way we're going assume that their bite will turn you, and a shot to the head will kill them.
So, basically that is it. You can use OCs, or make it a Reader-insert, or just focus on the canon characters. You can make this funny or horrific or add a little romance in it, or have all of that in it. You pretty much have free reign to decide many things like how the zombie apocalypse happen, what kind of undead there'll be, what will the characters do in order to survive, what they'll face and if there's a happy ending, or if there's a twist and so on.
If you have any questions, don't hesitant to contact me.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None