Paypal temporarily disabled
"Kill off your character" by Rebellious_Dream
Categories: Poetry & Song, Free Verse, Haiku, Fan Fiction Poetry
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: Alright as most of my.... 'friends' know, death can be expressed beautifully in poetry.
I want you to see how beautiful/macabre you can make it, to take the edge off, or make people feel like going to their 'emo corner'.
1. Someone has to die, obviously
2. Happy endings are allowed
3. If you bring religion into the story, please don't try to influence anyone with your beliefs, or quote the "book".
4. If you want to use characters from an anime, please give credit to the anime's makers and don't claim you made it.... unless you made the anime.
5. Sometimes death is funny, I don't care if you kill your character in a hilarious way, but just try to make it sound poetic.
Posted: 03/12/10 | Deadline: None