Paypal temporarily disabled
"21 Kisses" by SugarLandBabyGirl
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Nonfiction
Description: I'm pretty sure a kissing challenge has already been done by someone somewhere, but I couldn't remember if all of these had ever been used before so I decided to post this with all twenty-one types of kisses.
 You must show in the summary that you have accepted my challenge, since I'd love to read what you've written.
 It can be any length, as long as it's over one hundred words.
 You can use any pairing you want and OC's as well as Reader Inserts are accepted. Yaoi and Yuri are accepted, also. Genre - romance/smut/crack - does not matter; all of that is all up to you.
 You can use any fandom you like or no fandom at all.
 They do not have to be in order.
Types of Kisses and Their Meanings:
1. The Forehead Kiss - The forehead kiss usually means that you are just friends. Depending on how it is planted, it can also be used as a means of showing deep affection to a loved one. Most people use use it as a starter kiss when they meet someone new, to express that they like them.
2. The Eskimo Kiss - It is commonly used by children and parents as an indication of affection. It involves rubbing your nose against your loved nose back and forth. This type of kiss has its origin from the Eskimo, hence the name Eskimo kiss.
3. The French Kiss - The French is considered most popular romantic kiss. A kiss is named ‘French kiss’ when a person’s tongue touches another person’s tongue. This is why it is also known as tongue kissing. This type of kiss is very easy to execute but it may take years to master.
4. The Single-Lip Kiss - This type of kiss involves gently sucking another person’s lip. To give your partner a single-lip kiss, you have to take any one of their lips sandwiched between yours and suck gently. If done in the correct manner, this kiss can send a strong romantic signal to you partner.
5. The Hand Kiss - It is given by gently grasping someone’s hand by the fingers and kissing the back side. The hand kiss demonstrates respect, adoration and kindness.
6. The Earlobe Kiss - It involves taking someone’s earlobe between the lips and tugging gently upwards or downwards. This kiss can be made more intense by gently rubbing the tongue in a circular motion on the earlobe.
7. The Butterfly Kiss - This type of kiss involves getting close to someone so that your eyelashes touch. Just before kissing the lips, blink very fast so that eyelashes flatter very fast just like the butterfly wings. This type of kiss is usually done for fun.
8. The Upside-Down Kiss - This type of kiss originates from the Spiderman movie. it is a romantic kiss It is also known as the spiderman kiss. It involves kissing a person whose head is upside-down from yours. This way your bottom lip kisses their top lip and vice versa.
9. Lingering Lip Kiss - This is a closed mouth kiss that lasts for more than 20 seconds. The tongue is not involved in this kiss. Lingering lip kisses involve the lips only. This kiss serves as an indication of deep love.
10. The Cheek Kiss - This is a closed mouth kiss on someone’s cheeks. This kiss can be used to flirt, to pass a friendly greeting or to say goodbye to someone you love.
11. The Peck - The peck is a short tight lipped kiss on the lips or cheeks. It is used as an expression of friendship. A peck can also spark romance between two people. If you don’t get over it, just make him/her your lover.
12. The Lip-Gloss Kiss - This is a fun kiss. It involves putting on a harmless amount of ChapStick or lip gloss on the lips and then rubbing it on your partner’s lips until they are also coated. It is recommended that you use a lip gloss that is sweet and flavored to surprise your partner.
13. Secret Message Kiss - This is basically a French kiss with a ‘secret message’. It involves spelling out a message to your partner in the in the middle of a French kiss. This kiss is useful if you want to pass a romantic message to your partner.
14. The Lizard Kiss - This kiss involves sticking your tongue in and out of your partner’s mouth. It is done in quick strokes. The lizard kiss is usually practiced just for fun.
15. The Air Kiss - The air kiss is used as a form of greeting to friends and family. It is done by resting your cheeks on or near someone’s cheeks and then producing a kissing sound.
16. The Angel Kiss - This kiss involves kissing someone gently on the eyelids or on a spot near the eyes using the lips. This type of kiss indicates deep affection and is mostly used when saying goodbye to someone or when waking up a loved one.
17. The Biting Kiss - This is an open mouthed kiss that incorporates the tongue just like the French kiss. The only difference between this kiss and the French kiss is the fact that the teeth are also put into use. The teeth gently grab your partners tongue as you kiss.
18. The Neck Kiss - As the name suggests, neck kissing involves kissing someone’s neck. Most people love doing it after French kissing for a while. You have to learn to keep the saliva 'light' to execute this type of kiss perfectly. Use only your lips and do not suck hard to prevent you mouth from producing much saliva.
19. The Vampire Kiss - It is done for fun. This is a deep kiss on your partner’s neck. It also involves light biting and sucking. Some people might find this kiss not sexy, therefore it is important to find out whether your partner likes it or not.
20. The Jawline Kiss - It is done by people who are used to each other. You should never try this kiss on someone you just met. A jawline kiss is a firm kiss on the lower side of the jaw where the neck meets the jaw. It is usually fun to kiss someone’s jawline after having some intense French kissing.
21. The Teaser Kiss - This kiss begins from the forehead, to the lips and then down to the arms and hands. On reaching the hands, the sequence is reversed from the hands then up to the lips and forehead. This kiss can be quite useful if you want to turn on your partner and make them want more.
Posted: 02/21/14 | Deadline: None
This website is solely for non-profit entertainment purposes only. No profits are being made from this website whatsoever. All fan fiction represented in this archive are © their respective owners and/or authors. All original works are © their respective authors. No reproduction of the written works in this archive is permitted without prior consent of their respective authors. All Rights Reserved. Icons used on this site are from famfamfam.com. Protected by Spam Poison Bleach, Ichigo are © Studio Pierrot, TV Tokyo, Dentsu, and Tite Kubo.