Categories: One Piece
Description: Attention all true blue One Piece lovers!
Now, I know that there has to be at least one writer besides myself who is caught up with the Anime/Manga..
Thus, I feel that asking for a Reader x Rob Lucci fic shouldn't be out of the question.
Come on~ You know you want to write about him. He's a sexy assassin who needs love. X3
Not too OOC.
Neither he nor the main character can be dead at the end.. >.>;
Can take place anytime, be it before or after the Straw Hats come to Water 7.
Spoilers are fine.. As I am completely caught up anyway.
Has to have Hattori~ After all, he is always with Lucci and he's the snazziest little pigeon on the Grandline.
Must be a romance.
Show some love.. Make the fic~
Posted: Unknown | Deadline: None
Categories: One Piece
Characters: Reader, Portgas D. Ace
Description: Okay I know there has to be some writers out there who love Ace just as much as me. So here's the requirements for the challenge.
It has to be reader x Ace
It can be a chapter story or book one shots
The reader or Ace can NOT die in the story or one shots
Must be romance or fluff
One kiss must be present in the story or one shot
Lemons and Limes are welcome
Happy writing! =^.^=
Posted: 01/17/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Gravitation, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Witch Hunter Robin, Death Note, s-CRY-ed
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader
Description: Alrighty loves, here it goes! The basic concept of this fic is the reader is in a heated rivalry with any of the characters from the catergories listed above. And lets face it, every anime character has an animal that reminds you of them...so here's the catch! The animal that they respresent must be the readers pet! x]
Example: Seto Kaiba/Dragon, Roy Mustang/Horse
Also: must be a one-shot, and romance has to be incorporated! Nothing has to happen necessarily. No death.
Must include 2 from the following:
.Somebody singing the "Mewo-Mix" theme song.
."Damn you (insert name) for making my (insert pet) become a rapist!"
.Staying in jail for 24 hours.
."Good boy/girl, pee all over (insert name)'s precious peonies! Muahaha!"
Happy Writings! ^.^
Posted: 05/28/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Vampire Knight, Naruto, One Piece, Ouran High School Host Club, Code Geass
Characters: 4th Hokage, Akatsuki, Gaara, Haku, Hayate, Hikaru, Hinata, Itachi, Kakashi, Kaoru, Kiba, Kimimaro, Kotetsu, Minato, Monkey D. Luffy, Neji, Nekozawa, Portgas D. Ace, Reader, Sakon, Sasori, Sasuke, Shanks, Shikamaru, Suigetsu
Description: I'm bored, and have nothing to do.
Rules and Requirements:
1. Must be from either Naruto, Vampire Knights, Code Geass, Ouran High School Host Club, or One Piece
2. No one can die unless it's Sakura or Suzaku
3. Must be Romance or Comedy
4. It can be Lemon or Lime if you want. I don't care
5. Must be at least 1,000 words
6. No twincest/incest!
7. Must be OC (cept NarutoxHinata I think they're adorable together)
8. Have fun!
Preferred people (you don't have to do these people but you're choice)
Itachi Uchiha (my most preferred lol), Naruto Uzumaki, Gaara (my friend's most preferred choice), Sasori, Sasuke Uchiha, Kakashi Hatake, Kiba Inuzuka, Neji Hyuuga, 4th Hokage (Minato), Suigetsu, Kaname Kuran, Zero Kiryuu, Aido, Lelouch, Ace, Luffy, Shanks, Tamaki, Kaoru, Hikaru, Nekozawa
Posted: 06/19/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Saiyuki, One Piece, Bleach
Description: I was just trying to think of the most ridiculous quotes that could be included in a fanfiction.
Try to include:
"I can rip a phone-book in half."
"Ever tried voodoo?"
"Did you know dalmations are born without spots?!"
"Cats have two sets of eye-lids!"
"So what's your favorite kind of tree?"
"I'm going to curb-stomp your ass."
Or, at least, some variation.
If you think this isn't a challenge, try writing a coherent plot in which all of these are used.
Ahah, have fun, you guys.
Posted: 09/27/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Matantei Loki Ragnarok, Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, One Piece, Bleach, Full Metal Panic, Prince of Tennis, Tales of Legendia, Excel Saga, Pokemon, Haruhi Suzumiya, Azumanga Daioh, D.Gray-Man, Tales of Symphonia, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Twilight Series, BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad, Mana Khemia, Nabari no Ou, Ookiku Furikabutte, Soul Eater, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Lambo's 10-year Bazooka has malfunctioned again and sent everyone to different universes! Why has this happened? What will they do to get back? How can they tell who is an enemy and who is a friend?
(( NO Pairings, unless it involves the reader. Implied is okay as long as it's not completely obvious. ))
Um... you can put more than one character in a world, like Ryouhei, Gokudera and Lambo go to the Naruto world. (Don't you think it would be amazing if Ryouhei and Lee met? Just putting that out there...)
You don't have to use ALL the worlds that the categories include, but please don't use worlds that are not included.
Posted: 10/09/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Eureka Seven, Ghost in the Shell, Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Series, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Tokyo Mew Mew, Gundam Seed, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Mai-HiME, Haruhi Suzumiya, Code Geass, BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad
Characters: Ayanami Rei, Cagalli, Haruhi Suzumiya, Hinata, Ino, Kallen Stadtfeld/Karen Kozuki, Katsuragi Misato, Maho Minami, Motoko Kusanagi, Nami, Pan, Reader, Sakura, Souryu Asuka Langley, Tayuya, Tenten, You, Yuki Nagato
Description: I find that there isn't very many Yuri (girlxgirl) fanfics out there. So, my challenge for you is to write a yuri fanfic with the reader and a girl from any anime.
The only rule is that it MUST be a lemon.
Or you can write a series of yuri one shots, each with the reader and a different girl from an anime but they must all be lemons.
Reader x Maho
Reader x Kallen/Karren
Reader x Pan
Reader x Mai
Reader x Natsuki
Reader x Eureka
Reader x Anemone
Reader x Cagallie
Reader x Rei
Reader x Asuka
Reader x Haruhi
Reader x Hinata
Reader x Sakura
Reader x Nami
Reader x Misato
Reader x Alexis/Asuka
Reader x One of the Mew Mews
Reader x One of the Sailor Scouts
or any other girl
Posted: 11/13/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Eureka Seven, Ghost in the Shell, .hack Series, Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Tenchi Muyo, Tokyo Mew Mew, Gundam Seed, Love Hina, Card Captor Sakura, BeyBlade, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Mai-HiME, Haruhi Suzumiya, Air Gear, Code Geass, BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad
Description: For this challenge write a series of drabbles or one-shots with the following events/celebrations. Must be a Yuri (GirlxGirl), reader insert.
- Doesn't have to be in that order and you can add more events/celebrations if you want to (their the only ones I can think of at the moment).
- Also can have the reader with a different girl each time, whatever, as long as it ReaderxCharacter, doesn't matter which anime girl, you choose.
- They can be lemons
Posted: 11/29/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Inu Yasha, Trigun, Naruto, Final Fantasy 8, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Tokyo Mew Mew, Dragon Knights, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Samurai Champloo, Ranma 1/2, Devil May Cry, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Sorcerer Hunters, Pokemon, Air Gear, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, MÄR: Märchen Awakens Romance, Shugo Chara
Characters: Reader, Various
Description: How about making a little series or something for our lovable perverts in anime? Because without them, things wouldn't be as fun to watch. You decide to make it a one-shot (1000 words or more) series, a drabble (100 - 500 words) series or ficlet (500 - 1000 words) series. Please make sure to label them correctly.
Air Gear: Ikki
Bastard: Dark Schneider
Bleach: Kon, Keigo, Kisuke Urahara
City Hunter: Ryo Saeba
D.Gray-Man: Cross Marian, Tiki
Desert Punk: Kanta
Devil May Cry: Dante
DNAngel: Dark Mousy
Dragon Knight: Takeru
Final Fantasy 8: Irvine Kinneas
Fruit Basket: Shigure Sohma
Fullmetal Alchemist: Roy Mustang
Get Backers: Ban Mido
Hellsing: Alucard, Pip Bernadotte
Hunter X Hunter: Hisoka
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!: Dr. Shamal
King of Bandit Jing: Jing
MAR: Marchen Awakens Romance: Nanashi
Naruto: Jiraiya, Ebisu, Kakashi
One Piece: Sanji
Outlaw Stars: Gene Starwind
Ranma 1/2: Happosai
Saiyuki: Sha Gojyo
Samurai Champloo: Mugen
Samurai Deeper Kyo: Kyo
Shugo Chara: Ikuto
Sorcerer Hunters: Carrot Glace
Tokyo Mew Mew: Kisshu
Trigun: Vash, Wolfwood
Yu Yu Hakusho: Yusuke
Note: You don't have to follow this order. If there's a character you run into that you don't know that well, just try your best but if it's one you don't know at all you can skip it. Or you can simple pick one character and stick to them. And if there's a character I left out, you can go ahead and write something about them. Lastly, this can be anything from lime, fluff, crack-fic and lemon. But no yaoi, or song-fics. Please make this a reader-insert though.
Posted: 12/04/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Yu Yu Hakusho, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Saiyuki, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Resident Evil, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, W Juliet, Jak and Daxter, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dirge of Cerberus
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: I'm a yaoi fan. It's my duty to see who else is one on Luna, so I'm posting this here challenge to see if any of you are brave enough to respond.
Stories can either be a oneshot, drabble, or a full fledged chapters fic, but they MUST be Reader(MALE)xCharacter/CharacterxCharacter/OCxCharacter
Fluff is preferred, but the story can be any genre.
Lemons are your choice.
So, click the little 'respond to challenge' and show me what you've got.
Haters need not respond.
Posted: 02/14/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu-Gi-Oh, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Shaman King, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, One Piece, Bleach, Advent Children, Black Cat, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Dirge of Cerberus, Twilight Series, Soul Eater
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various, You
Description: Sweet, my first challenge!! It's mostly a bunch of one-shots, ficlets, drabbles, etc., etc., etc. that have something to do with the following phrases/words. How you interpret them is up to you, I'm just seeing what interest things that you can come up with for all of them. I would, though, like them to be ReaderxVarious though. Thank you and have fun!! ^-^
1) Sick City
2) Laughter in the Basement
4) Bridesmaid Syndrome
6) 4:02 AM
11) Curiosity Killed the Cat...
12) ...But Satisfaction Brought it Back
14) Day Dreaming
16) Wolf Whistle
17) Not in the Job Description
18) Screw You!
19) Fanny Pack
20) The Sky's the Limit
21) Control Freak
22) Free Reign
24) If You Say That Again...
25) Don't Touch!!
Posted: 03/07/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, CSI: Miami, Pirates of the Caribbean, Fushigi Yugi, Vampire Hunter D, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Hellsing, Pitch Black, Chronicles of Riddick, Nightmare Before Christmas, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Riddick Series, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Labyrinth, Great Teacher Onizuka, House, M.D, CSI Series, Legal Drug, Fast and the Furious, Juvenile Orion: Aquarian Age, Sky High
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: Using the following Disney songs, create a complete one-shot between any characters from the following series. Spelling, capitalization, grammar, and punctuation are a must! Minimum 5-6 pages in Microsoft Word or other word processor.
~Kiss the Girl (The Little Mermaid)
~I Won't Say I'm in Love (Hercules)
~Can You Feel the Love Tonight (Lion King)
~A Whole New World (Aladdin)
~Zero to Hero (Hercules)
~Two Worlds (Tarzan)
~Strangers Like Me (Tarzan)
~Under the Sea (The Little Mermaid)
~Just Around the River Bend (Pocahontas)
~Honor to Us All (Mulan)
~Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride (Lilo & Stitch)
~Beauty and the Beast (Beauty and the Beast)
~Be Our Guest (Beauty and the Beast)
Posted: 05/08/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu-Gi-Oh, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Bleach, Black Cat, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Soul Eater, Vocaloid
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader
Description: Since I always wanted to make a challenge I'm going to. For some reason I like things to have fun in it so that's what I'm going to do. This is a party so just have fun with it. Ok rules. let's see.
1. it either has to be in real time or in the anime.
2. The characters have to be in character
3. at least one person has to be totally smashed (drunk) If you want you can make them all
4. Someone has to walk out with underwear, lamp shade or drawings on their faces
5. There has to be some sort of prank. (make it good but not illegal)
6. Someone has to walk in completely sober
7. has to have a song by either Nickelback, Shakira, Pussycat Dolls or Avenue Q in it
8. Has to be one of the animes from above
9. Reader has to be paired with someone
10. have fun and make mahem
Posted: 06/28/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Vampire Knight, Naruto, Tsubasa, One Piece, Spiral, Ouran High School Host Club, Trinity Blood, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, MÄR: Märchen Awakens Romance, Shugo Chara, Soul Eater, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Description: Alright, here's the set up. And this does, in fact, have a subject that most people think is disgusting, but seriously guys, grow up. A girl loving another girl, while somewhat awkward, is NOT utterly and totally disgusting. I have a few friends-both male and female- who have the hots for the same sex. *shrugs* They're human too, guys. It's cruel to single them out just because they have a different sexual liking. *coughs* Right. On with the challenge.
Basis: Everybody goes through a point in their life, usually, when they're a little curious about liking someone of the same gender, right? 'Bi-curiousity', I think it's called. Well, I want someone to write a story-or one-shot, your choice- where the reader is caught between a boy and a girl who like her. Whether the reader likes the girl or boy back, is your choice. Here are the requirements, and then categories you can choose from, as well as preferred triangles.
--MUST BE A READER INSERT.
--Cannot give the reader looks or appearance. Leave that up to the reader. DO NOT GIVE THE READER A NAME.
--A GIRL must like the reader romantically.
--The reader must find out about this in a somewhat akward way, such as the girl kissing the reader or hugging the reader for longer than necessary.
--The Reader must be confused after a kiss from the girl that likes her, and that's when the boy comes into play.
--The boy must not know about the girl liking the reader until a point where the boy confronts the girl about liking the reader and points out several firm reasons for it being awkward. [Such as 'What about if (Name) wants children?']
--The boy must kiss the reader, and the reader, already having been kissed by the girl, must be somewhat confused about this as well.
--Either the boy or the girl's thoughts at some point about the reader must have this: 'This smile...these lips...these eyes...I want all of it.'
--The boy and girl, towards the end of the story or one-shot, must be in an arguement over the reader when the reader stumbles upon it and announces that she's made a decision.
--The reader must decide between the girl and the boy.
--NO OC'S UNLESS IT'S A FRIEND OF THE READER.
--Katekyo Hitman Reborn
--Yu Yu Hakusho
Or something Else I haven't mentioned.
--Sasuke x Reader x Sakura
--Neji x Reader x Hinata
--Zero x Reader x Yuuki
--Kaname x Reader x Ruka
--Tsuna x Reader x Haru
--Mukuro x Reader x Chrome(If this is what you choose, Mukuro MUST HAVE HIS OWN BODY)
--Kurama x Reader x Botan
--Lelouch x Reader x Kallen
--Suzaku x Reader x Shirley
--Kyo x Reader x Uo
--Yuki x Reader x Hana
--Haru x Reader x Rin(--Total Rin x Haru fan all the way, but *shrugs*)
--Ed x Reader x Winry(They argue all the time..*sweatdrops*)
--Zolo x Reader x Nami
--Sanji x Reader x Robin
--Alviss x Reader x Dorothy
--Soul x Reader x Maka
--Kid x Reader x Liz
--Tyson x Reader x Hillary( I Dun like her...)
--Rei x Reader x Ming-Ming
--Atem x Reader x Anzu
--Jaden x Reader x Alexis
*sweatdrops* All I can think of right now for pairings. You can do one I have not listed, but it has to be BOY X READER X GIRL. And with that said, WRITE. I'LL BE DOING THIS CHALLENGE AS WELL.
Posted: 07/03/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu-Gi-Oh, Shaman King, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Series, Yu Yu Hakusho, Pretear, Tokyo Mew Mew, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, Digimon, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Detective Conan, Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Zatch Bell, Pokemon, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, +Anima
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: I want a story where the reader is the sister of one of the main characters. The reader has powers/can fight (and/or has a weapon)/etc.....you get the picture, right?
The reader falls in love with one of the other main characters (and will get together with him in the end).......
Well, I'll leave the rest to you!
Posted: 08/15/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Rurouni Kenshin, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Digimon, Fruits Basket, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Pokemon, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: I really can't believe I'm writing this...but I am....
Anyway, I'm requesting a Yuri booklet.....um....something with some good Yuri stories in it....doesn't have to be long, but not too short.....
You can write it however you want. My only requirement is that it be a reader insert. Have fun!
Posted: 09/07/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Cowboy Bebop, Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Weiß Kreuz, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Legend of Dragoon, Dragon Ball Series, Xenosaga, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Poetry & Song, One Piece, Advent Children, Black Cat, Shadow Hearts, Devil May Cry, The Outsiders, Ouran High School Host Club, Xenogears, Final Fantasy 12, D.Gray-Man, House, M.D, CSI Series, Crisis Core, Twilight Series, The World Ends With You, The Chronicles of Narnia, Saiyuki Gaiden
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Suuuu I am starting another challenge~ This one I can get out quicker than another challenge I’m working on (which is ridiculously long and you’ll see why when I eventually post it) because it’s all pretty much written for me. I got an email a looonnggg time ago, back in… *checks date ‘cause she printed it out* 2002, and the idea of it always stayed with me. So here it is:
Read all the way to the bottom! If you will take the time to read these, I promise you’ll come away with an enlightened perspective. The subjects covered affect all of us on a daily basis! They’re written by Andy Rooney, a man who has the gift of saying so much with so few words. Enjoy…
• I’ve learned…that the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.
• I've learned...that when you're in love, it shows.
• I've learned...that just one person saying to me, "You've made my day!" makes my day.
• I've learned...that having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.
• I've learned...that being kind is more important than being right.
• I've learned...that you should never say no to a gift from a child.
• I've learned...that I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way.
• I've learned...that no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.
• I've learned...that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
• I've learned...that simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an adult.
• I've learned...that life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
• I've learned...that we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.
• I've learned...that money doesn't buy class.
• I've learned...that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
• I've learned...that under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
• I've learned...that the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?
• I've learned...that to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
• I've learned...that when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.
• I've learned...that love, not time, heals all wounds.
• I've learned...that the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
• I've learned...that everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
• I've learned...that there's nothing sweeter than sleeping with your babies and feeling their breath on your cheeks.
• I've learned...that no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
• I've learned...that life is tough, but I'm tougher.
• I've learned...that opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.
• I've learned...that when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
• I've learned...that I wish I could have told my Dad that I love him one more time before he passed away.
• I've learned...that one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.
• I've learned...that a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
• I've learned...that I can't choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.
• I've learned...that when your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in his little fist, that you're hooked for life.
• I've learned...that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.
• I've learned...that it is best to give advice in only two circumstances; when it is requested and when it is a life threatening situation.
• I've learned...that the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.
 Feel free to do all prompts or just the ones that stick out to you the most.
 Anything goes.
 Please, please try to keep it to the categories listed if you possibly can; I will, however, accept something that is not on the list.
 Be creative and have fun~!
As a note, it would be totally incredibly awesome if you could fix all these into a series (or choose ones that wouldn’t seem common place in a particular series amongst the characters) around characters that it wouldn’t kinda sorta fit and still make it as IC as possible~ ^.^ But as I said, anything goes, so feel free to have fun and play around and put your imagination to work! XD
Posted: 10/25/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Eureka Seven, Escaflowne, Inu Yasha, Kare Kano, Magic Knight Rayearth, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu-Gi-Oh, Shaman King, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Star Ocean, Sailor Moon, Lunar: Silver Star, Tenchi Muyo, Yu Yu Hakusho, Tokyo Mew Mew, Love Hina, Card Captor Sakura, Get Backers, Digimon, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Bleach, Full Metal Panic, Ranma 1/2, Resident Evil, Warcraft, Ouran High School Host Club, Peace Maker Kurogane, Harvest Moon, Metroid, Pokemon, Elfen Lied, Chobits, Tales of Symphonia, Oh My Goddess!, Sorceror Stabber Orphen, Code Geass, Metal Gear, Blood+, Clannad, Tales of Vesperia, Hell Girl
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: This site needs more girl on girl lovin'! Therefore, I am issuing this challenge!
Basically, just write a fanfiction that has to deal with Yuri/Shoujo-ai as the main concept.
1) Can be either CanonxCanon, CanonxOC or CanonxReader
2) Any length is acceptable: drabbles, one-shots, ficlets, or multi-chapter stories.
3) Try your best to keep all characters in character.
4) Any ratings (G, PG, PG-13...) are fair game.
5) Have fun~
Much love to anyone who can write a BotanxReader fic!! D8
Posted: 11/02/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Naruto, Love Hina, One Piece, Witch Hunter Robin, XXXHolic, Trinity Blood, Pet Shop of Horrors, NANA, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Description: Challenge: Write 10 drabbles/ficlets using the prompts listed below.
1]You can take the conditions literally or metaphorically. As in they don’t actually have to have the condition it just needs to relate to it in some small way.
2]Use and fandom you wish.
3]I suggest keeping it under 1000 words.
Medical Conditions: [I’ll put 11 just to give you a little leeway.]
1]Tourete Syndrome [oh, you all knew this was going to be here.]: Characterized by involuntary motor and vocal tics.
2]Narcolepsy: The sufferer feels extreme fatigue during the day and usually falls asleep at inappropriate times.
3]Dr. Strangelove Syndrome: Sufferers hand has a “mind of it’s own” and will do things completely of it’s own will.
4]Sexsomnia: Causes people to engage in sexual acts while they are still asleep. [like naughty sleepwalking]
5]Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: Characterized by repetitive movements aimed at reducing anxiety.
6]Stockholm Syndrome: A kidnap victim [or hostage] shows signs of sympathy or understanding towards their captor. Victims are emotionally attached to their victimizers.
7]Diogenes Syndrome: Characterized by extreme self-neglect, reclusive tendencies, and compulsive hoarding [sometimes of animals]. Often associated with senility.
8]Stendhal Syndrome: Characterized by rapid heartbeats, dizziness, confusion, and even hallucinations that are caused when one is exposed to art, particularly very beautiful or large amounts of art.
9]Kleptomania: Compulsive stealing [of anything at all].
10]Capgras Delusion: One believes that a family member or lover has been replaced by an identical looking impostor.
Posted: 11/04/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Harry Potter, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, One Piece, Black Cat, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Twilight Series, Pandora Hearts
Description: Basically, I've always wondered... how do you think a bishie would react to a girlfriend who was on her period? This is just kind of spur-of-the-moment. The rules are pretty loose, I think. Anyway, like the title suggests, it'll go over all seven days. etc. I don't care if it's ReaderxCharacter, CharacterxCharacter, or OCxCharacter, or whatever, so long as you put "response to Lyxari's 'Seven Days' challenge." so I can find it! ^-^
Here are the (suggested) prompts, but you can switch the days to fit however you want so long as the first and last prompts are the same.
1. Day One: Starting the ride
2. Day Two: Heavy days...
3. Day Three: Cramps
4. Day Four: Mood Swings
5. Day Five: Cravings
6. Day Six: Light Days
7. Day Seven: It's over
So, yeah! Have fun with it! (I actually didn't see anything like this when I looked, which surprised me a bit. ^-^;;; oh well, it's there now!)
NOTE: Also, the categories thing lies! Choose any fandom! The ones listed are just preferred. ^-^;;
Posted: 12/20/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Star Wars Series, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Pirates of the Caribbean, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, Saiyuki, One Piece, Bleach, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Advent Children, Devil May Cry, The Outsiders, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, CSI Series, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dark-Hunter Series, Dirge of Cerberus, Bones, Twilight Series
Characters: Byakuya, Chad, Edward, Hanataro, Hitsugaya, Ichigo, Ichimaru, Ikkaku, Inuyasha, Juraquille Mihawk, Original Character(s), Pell, Portgas D. Ace, Reader, Renji, Roy Mustang, Sanji, Sesshomaru, Various, Yumichika, Zaraki
Description: It is true, without us women men would be nothing.
You can use any type of character (original, reader-insert, ect.)
It can be as long as you want, so long as it is over 100 words
The character has to be believable, with imperfections, and someone everyone can relate to (meaning: NO MARY-SUES)
The story has to be about a woman and her man, you think of a problem, and the wife points her hubby in the right direction (make it funny, or fluffy, or any way you want be creative!)
They can have kids, if you want them to or not, or they could be new parents
Last Rule: HAVE FUN!!! (and make sure you write the challenge in your summary)
Also, the characters I had selected those are only my favorites you can do others if you would like to.
Posted: 01/26/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, One Piece, Bleach, Mass Effect
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Okay, so while trying to find a (decently long) Reader x [Various, any character I'm interested in] story, I noticed something: I got 30 or so pages of them (when I was being the least picky) and all of them were Reader x Naruto, Reader x Ichigo, Reader x... you get the point.
All of them were female writers (or at least written from the perspective of a female) falling in love with one of the main males. What's up, no romance for the guys?
I've been doing my part, with my Unlikely Romance series, but what about you guys? So my challenge is for this:
Anyone can take this, but they must write at least 5 chapters (Total of a minimum 2,500 words) of a Reader x [Any female character here] story, from the perspective of a male. These can be 5 one shots, or 5 chapters of one story, or 3 chapters of one and two of another, etc...
(And to be clear, it should not be that the reader is one of the characters from the show; they are themselves. EG No writing "You" but making that "you" be one of the canon characters.)
For bonus points, use these worlds and/or characters:
-Bleach [Yoruichi, Rukia, Orihime]
-Naruto [Sakura, Hinata, Tenten]
-One Piece [Nami, Boa Hancock]
-Final Fantasy [Aerith, Tifa, Yuffie]
-Kingdom Hearts [Xion, Kairi, Namine]
-Mass Effect [Miranda, Tali, Samara]
Have at it!
Posted: 05/25/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, .hack Series, Inu Yasha, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Shaman King, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Witch Hunter Robin, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Samurai 7, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Left 4 Dead, Love Monsters, Gintama, Axis Powers Hetalia, Left 4 Dead II, Tenjho Tenge
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: These are some of the most memorable, bad ass quotes ever said (or at least...sound very cool/amusing depending on the situation), either from books, movies, tv shows and whatnot. Edit: There were a few other well-known quotes from movies that I had on here but I decided to leave them out since there's another challenge that's similar.
1. “At my signal, unleash hell!” -- Maximus, "Gladiator"
2. "Time to nut up, or shut up." -- Tallahassee, "Zombieland"
3. "Remember when I said I would kill you last? ...I lied." -- Matrix, "Commando"
4. “Never take your eyes off of your opponent…even when you bow.” -- Bruce Lee, "Enter the Dragon"
5. “I’ll kill you with my teacup.” -- Riddick, "The Chronicles of Riddick"
6. "Shut up, fool!" -- Mr. T, "World of Warcraft Advert"
7. "What do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell?" -- Dean Winchester, "Supernatural"
8. “You seem somewhat familiar; have I threatened you before?” -- Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"
9. "Word of advice? Next time, take the trigger finger." -- Simon, "Flash Forward"
10. "You're making me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry." -- Hulk, "Incredible Hulk"
11. "Why so serious?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
12. “That’s classified. If I tell you I’ll have to kill you”. -- Lieutenant Pete “Maverick” Mitchell, "Top Gun"
13. "If it bleeds, we can kill it." -- Dutch, "Predator"
14. "Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now." -- The Bride, "Kill Bill"
15. “I took the liberty of bullshitting you.” -- Elwood Blues, "The Blues Brothers"
16. "This...is...Sparta!" -- King Leonidas, "300"
17. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather: Part III"
18. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like victory.” -- Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore, "Apocalypse Now"
19. Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
20. "Off with your head!" -- Alice, "Alice In Wonderland (2010)"
21. "Death is only the beginning." -- Imhotep, "The Mummy"
22. "We all go a little mad sometimes." -- Norman Bates, "Psycho"
23. "Go ahead make my day." -- Harry Callahan, "Sudden Impact"
24. "May the force be with you." -- Hans Solo, "Star Wars
25. “I’ll make him an offer he can't refuse.” -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather"
26. "The night is darkest before the dawn, and trust me, the dawn is coming." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
27. "You shall not pass!" -- Gandalf, "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers"
28. “I’m from the United States of Kiss My Ass.” -- Mike, "House of Games"
29. "Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure." -- Agent Smith, "The Matrix"
30. "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
31. "I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?" -- Harry Callahan, "Dirty Harry"
32. “Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.” -- Margo Channing, "All About Eve"
33. "I pity the fool." -- Mr. T, "Rocky III"
35. "Back off, man. I'm a scientist.” -- Peter Venkmen, "Ghostbusters"
36. "Shaken, not stirred." -- James Bond, "Goldfinger"
37. "Don't you threaten me with a dead fish!"-- Withnail, "Withnail and I"
38. "I'm coming to get you!" -- Rambo, "Rambo: Fist Blood Part II"
39. “I shall call him Squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be MY Squishy.” -- Dory, "Finding Nemo"
40. "We'll tear your soul apart!" -- Pinhead, "Hellraiser"
41. “You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.” -- Mr. White, "Reservoir Dogs"
42. "Swallow this!" -- Ash, "Evil Dead 2"
43. "They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What's blood for, if not for shedding?" -- Candyman, "Candyman"
44. “What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn’t Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?” -- Drill Sergeant Hartman, "Full Metal Jacket"
45. "What's my name?!" -- John Shaft, "Shaft"
46. "Why would I try and cheat you out of anything, now? I need you to get the piece so I can steal it from you later.” -- Lara Croft, "Tomb Raider"
47. "I hate pathetic people. I'll have to kill you." -- Sanjuro Kuwabatake, "Yojimbo"
48. "None of you understand. I’m not locked up in here with you. You’re locked up in here with me." -- Rorschach, "Watchmen"
49. "I'll be back." -- Terminator, "The Terminator"
50. "Simon says, "Die." -- Simon Phoenix, "Demolition Man"
51. "If you come back in here, I am gonna hit you with so many rights you are going to beg for a left." -- Matt Hunter, "Invasion U.S.A."
52. “I don’t know. I’m making this up as I go.” -- Indiana Jones, "Indiana Jones"
53. "Be afraid...be very afraid." -- Ronnie, "The Fly"
54. "Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore." -- John, "Saw"
55. "Give my regards to your boss. Tell him he's next." -- Spawn, "Spawn"
You have free reign with this! You can make it a drabble booklet, a ficlet booklet or even a one-shot booklet and have any character saying it or whatever. It can have OCs, be any genre and can be random too. So you don't have to stick with one fandom if you don't want too. Oh, and you don't need to follow the order this is in either.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Pokemon, Supernatural, Axis Powers Hetalia
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: Let's face it, the zombie apocalypse is inevitable. The dead shall rise, whether hell is full or the government had found a way to make a biological weapon which eventually goes wrong, or a meteor will strike the Earth and with it bring some kind of alien virus or just because nature finally decides it's has had enough of us.
But, let's get to the point of this challenge. You are to pick whatever fandom you like and let the zombie apocalypse happen to it! Whether the zombies are shambling or track stars or some mixture of both, either way we're going assume that their bite will turn you, and a shot to the head will kill them.
So, basically that is it. You can use OCs, or make it a Reader-insert, or just focus on the canon characters. You can make this funny or horrific or add a little romance in it, or have all of that in it. You pretty much have free reign to decide many things like how the zombie apocalypse happen, what kind of undead there'll be, what will the characters do in order to survive, what they'll face and if there's a happy ending, or if there's a twist and so on.
If you have any questions, don't hesitant to contact me.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, X-Men, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, X-Men: Evolution, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, Digimon, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Harvest Moon, Batman, Hellboy, Final Fantasy 12, Pokemon, Batman Beyond, Silent Hill, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Supernatural, Transformers, Alice in Wonderland, Left 4 Dead, Axis Powers Hetalia, Ben 10, Left 4 Dead II, Final Fantasy 13, Bayonetta, BioShock
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various
Description: It's around that time of the year, during the season of Halloween where the monster come out and play, causing trouble and scaring the young and the old. It's also when the humans roam at night with glee as they dress up in their costumes, playing tricks and getting treats. And they're blissfully unaware of all the horrors that walk among them that very night.
These 205 songs will help you get into the mood and/or can be used as a themes for your drabbles (or a series of one-shots or a booklet of one-shots, or even ficlets). And when I mean themes...you could just take the title of the songs and use it as the prompt OR you can look up the lyrics and write a story base on them. If neither of those interest you, you can always do song-fics if you like!
You also don't have to do all of them, so you are free to choose whatever songs you want to use from this list.
So if you only want to pick five (or 6, 10, 15, 20, etc.) songs and use them as prompts then go ahead. If you want to do that and also write five (or 6, 10, 15, 20, etc.) song-fics too or stories base on the lyrics. Then also go ahead too. You pretty much can do anything with this. There's a lot to pick from because I wanted to make sure there's a little bit of everything so everyone can find something they like.
1. Happy Phantom by Tori Amos
2. Thriller by Michael Jackson
3. I Put A Spell on You by Screamin' Jay Hawkins/Nina Simone/Bryan Ferry/Marilyn Manson
4. Decode by Paramore
5. The Ghost in You by The Psychedelic Furs
6. The Crimson by Atreyu
7. Ghost of a Rose by Blackmore's Night
8. She Wolf by Shakira
9. Ghost Train by Counting Crows
10. Fresh Blood by Eels
11. Morning After Dark by Timbaland
12. Haunted by Poe
13. Dracula by Gorillaz
14. Love Song for a Vampire by Annie Lennox
15. Damned Vampire by Tarja Turunen
16. Poison by Alice Cooper
17. The Night by Heart
18. Little Ghost by The White Stripes
19. Elizabeth: I—Mirror Mirror by Kamelot
20. The Vampire Club by Voltaire
21. Vampire by Xandria
22. Nosferatu by Blue Oyster Cult
23. Closer by Kings of Leon
24. Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie
25. Slept So Long by Jay Gordon
26. Of Wolf and Man by Metallica
27. A Wolf at the Door by Radiohead
28. If I Was Your Vampire by Marilyn Manson
29. Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace
30. Waking The Demon by Bullet For My Valentine
31. The Howling by Within Temptation
32. Dragula by Rob Zombie
33. Re: Your Brains by Jonathan Coulton
34. Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon
35. Dawn of the Dead by Schoolyard Heroes
36. We Bite by The Misfits
37. Wake the Dead by The Used
38. She Said by The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
39. Black Magic Woman by Santana
40. Wolfshade by Moonspell
41. Night Of The Warlock by The Ghost
42. Devil Woman by Cliff Richard
43. Early Sunsets Over Monroeville by My Chemical Romance
44. Child Of Fire by Witchcraft
45. Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival
46. The Witch's Promise by Jethro Tull
47. The Dark Eternal Night by Dream Theater
48. Dead Souls by Nine Inch Nails
49. This is Halloween by Marilyn Manson
50. Vampire Heart by HIM
51. Lullaby by The Cure
52. Night of the Lotus Eaters by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
53. Haunted by Velvet Acid Christ
54. Witches by Switchblade Symphony
55. All Hallow's Eve by Type O Negative
56. Monster Mash by Bobby Boris Pickett
57. It’s the End of the World As We Know It by R.E.M
58. Monster by Skillet
59. Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold
60. Surfin' Dead by The Cramps
61. Ghost Opera by Kamelot
62. Psycho Killer by Taking Heads
63. Riders on the Storm by The Doors
64. Devil's Dance Floor by Flogging Molly
65. Werewolves of Dublin by Black Velvet Band
66. Goodnight Moon by Shivaree
67. Pet Sematary by The Ramones
68. Crystal Forest by Nox Arcana
69. Down With The Sickness by Disturbed
70. Castle Dracula by Nox Arcana
71. Unhallowed Land by Midnight Syndicate
72. Creep by Radiohead
73. Love Potion No. 9 by The Searchers
74. Lil’ Red Riding Hood by Sam the Sham & The Pharaohs
75. Highway to Hell by AC/DC
76. Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath
77. Trick or Treat by Elvira
78. Feed My Frankestein by Alice Cooper
79. Dead Skin Mask by Slayer
80. Haunted by Evanescence
81. Am I Evil by Metallica
82. Helden by Apocalyptica
83. Her Ghost in the Fog by Cradle of Filth
84. Lost in the Shadows by Lou Gramm
85. Bad Things by Jace Everett
86. Halloween Dance by Reverend Horton Heat
87. Spooky by Imogen Heep
88. Cry Little Sister by Gerard McMann
89. Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden
90. Terrified by Anna Ternheim
91. Cemeteries of London by Coldplay
92. Spellbound by Lacuna Coil
93. Disturbia by Rihanna
94. Frankenstein by The Edgar Winter Group
95. Scarecrow by Beck
96. Dance with the Devil by Breaking Benjamin
97. Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell
98. Devil's Playground by Gram Rabbit
99. Jack The Ripper by The White Stripes
100. Superbeast by Rob Zombie
101. The Beast Within by Before Their Eyes
102. Dracula's Castle by New Order
103. Get Down Goblin by Jan Terri
104. Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult
105. Jeepers Creepers by Louis Armstrong
106. Creepy Crawler by Zombie Girl
107. Mr. Crowley by Ozzy Osbourne
108. Superstition by Stevie Wonder
109. The Headless Horseman by Kay Starr
110. Zombie by Screeching Weasel
111. Hocus Pocus by Focus
112. Kiss Me Deadly by Lita Ford
113. Buried Alive by Creature Feature
114. Du Riechst So Gut by Rammstein
115. She's Lovely by Big D and The Kids Table
116. Heads Will Roll by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
117. Hunting for Witches by Bloc Party
118. Requiem by Soap & Skin
119. Werewolf by CocoRosie
120. Mein Teil by Rammstein
121. Horror Show by The Birthday Massacre
122. Inner Sanctum by Behemoth
123. Dead is the New Alive by Emilie Autumn
124. The Graveyard by Moonlight by Cradle of Filth
125. Psychotic Lullaby by Winter Agony
126. Night Of The Vampire by Roky Erickson
127. Dracula's Wedding by OutKast
128. Love You to Pieces by Lizzy Borden
129. Nightmare on My Street by DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince
130. Hell by Squirrel Nut Zippers
131. Stained by Android Lust
132. Creature Of Night by Zombie Girl
133. Beneath The Skin by Collide
134. Dead Bodies Everywhere by Korn
135. Boogeyman by Gnarls Barkley
136. Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield
137. There Are No More Tickets to the Funeral by Diamanda Galas
138. Voodoo by Godsmack
139. Avoid the Light by Pantera
140. Mitternacht by E Nomine
141. Hellraiser by Suicide Commando
142. Supernatural by Madonna
143. The End by The Doors
144. Phantom 309 by Red Sovine
145. Sadistikal by Danzig
146. Isolated by Chaism
147. Raining Blood by Tori Amos
148. Wait & Bleed by Slipknot
149. Ghost Train Out by The Vincent Black Shadow
150. The Freaks Come Out At Night by Whodini
151. Things That Go Bump In The Night by Allstars
152. Spooky Madness by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
153. Devil's Temptation by Elis
154. Sleeping With Ghosts by Placebo
155. Come Little Children by Sarah Jessica Parker
156. Ghostbusters by Ray Parker, Jr
157. Enter Sandman by Metallica
158. Gravedigger by Dave Matthews Band
159. Crazy Little Voices by Ra
160. I'm Your Boogieman by Rob Zombie
161. In the Walls by Stellastarr
162. Welcome to my Nightmare by Alice Cooper
163. Creepy Doll by Jonathan Coulton
164. Danse Macabre by Celtic Frost
165. Witch Hunt by Jack Off Jill
166. The Day The Light Went Out by Genesis
167. I Live With You by Grizzly Bear
168. I'm Feeling Zombiefield by Alien Sex Fiends
169. The Poet and the Pendulum by Nightwish
170. Subway Song by The Cure
171. Human by The Killers
172. Lies by Evanescence
173. Bat Out Of Hell by Meatloaf
174. Intruder by Peter Gabriel
175. Swamp Witch by Jim Stafford
176. O Death by Ralph Stanley
177. The Banshee by Henry Cowell
178. Graveyard by The Devil Makes Three
179. The Monster Is Loose by Meatloaf
180. Meet Me at the Carrousel by Unexpect
181. Circus Fish by Vermillion Lies
182. Miss Murder by AFI
183. Them Bones by Alice in Chains
184. Grim Grinning Ghosts by Barenaked Ladies
185. Wait Until Dark by Ghoultown
186. My Teacher is a Werewolf by Harry and the Potters
187. Getting Scared by Imogen Heap
188. Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden
189. Black Cat by Janet Jackson
190. Sympathy For The Devil by Jane's Addiction
191. House on Haunted Hill by Kenny & The Fiends
192. Before I'm Dead by Kidney Thieves
193. All Souls Night by Loreena McKennitt
194. Spiders by System of a Down
195. Dead Man's Party by Oingo Boingo
196. Alice: Human Sacrifice by Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid)
197. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni by Shimamiya Eiko
198. Still Doll by Kanon Wakeshima
199. Cadence of Her Last Breath by Nightwish
200. Marionette by Ayumi Hamasaki
201. Bela Lugosi's Dead by Bauhaus
202. Demon by London After Midnight
203. Totentanz by Corvus Corax
204. Rose of Pain by X-Japan
205. Beast of Blood by Malice Mizer
Let me know if there are any mistakes, I'll go and fix them. Also, if you feel that there's a song or songs that should be included in the list let me know too. Oh, and please be advise that some but not all, of these songs are a little disturbing/creepy/scary...especially when you listen to them at night and when you're all alone in the dark.
Posted: 08/21/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, X-Men, Kingdom Hearts, Smallville, Shaman King, Naruto, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Harvest Moon, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Silent Hill, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Sky High, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead II, Zombieland, The Walking Dead
Characters: Other, Reader, Various
Description: In the spirit of Halloween (also known as All Hallows' Eve) you are to write a spooky tale about someone or a group of people that are trick or treating (though they don't necessarily have to be trick or treating...they could be going to a party or doing something else for Halloween) and they become the victim(s) of a trick rather than a treat - such a prank, a visit to the wrong house, or assorted things that go bump in the night and so on. And one way or another something goes wrong, terrifying wrong.
You can do anything to this, like have a bit of romance in it or humor, mystery, suspense, action or all of that in it. Even have OC(s), Reader-insert or only canon characters. As long as it's Halloween theme and is somewhat scary it is great. And just have fun with it! This goes for any category/fandom. I would love to see more Halloween theme stories...or at least some Horror stories inspired from the Halloween spirit.
Posted: 08/21/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Movies & TV, Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, One Piece, Hellsing, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, NCIS, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, High School Debut
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You
1. Make any drool-worthy bishie your characters boss
2. Make your character oppose to their boss
3. Let's see some consequences! :D
Posted: 11/17/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Vampire Knight, Legend of Zelda, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Ranma 1/2, Black Cat, Prince of Tennis, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokemon, Axis Powers Hetalia, Star Fox
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: This is a real simple challenge. I would like a chapter for the five songs listed below:
1. "Ain't No Sunshine" ~ Bill Withers
2. "I Put A Spell On You" ~ Screamin' Jay
3. "Heartless" ~Kanye West (Personally, I like Kris Allen's version better)
4. "Beggin'" Madcon
5. "For the First Time" ~ The Script
So, here are the rules...
~ The song's name must be the title
~ Word limit must be over 300 words
~ Feel free to use any other fandoms, not just the listed ones below
~ No girl-on-girl or guy-on-guy loving
~ You may want to look up the lyrics to the songs first, but they do not have to be included in the chapter
~ It can be various fandoms
~ HAVE FUN!
Posted: 03/10/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Vampire Knight, La Corda D'Oro, Shaman King, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, One Piece, Bleach, Howl's Moving Castle, Black Cat, XXXHolic, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Red River, Nabari no Ou, Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji , Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, Zombie Loan, Gundam 00, Durarara!!
Description: Using the list of color prompts below, write a story, collection, or series with no limitations on the length of each portion! No need to use the colors in any order, and if you're uncertain about a color, it's easy to look them up- all names can be found on Wikipedia. I did at least attempt to find colors that weren't too abstract.
As an extra challenge, try to include each of the colors in the chapter somehow.
2. Cadmium Yellow
4. Royal Blue
10. Byzantium Purple
11. Lincoln Green
16. Fluorescent Yellow
17. Alice Blue
18. Cerise Pink
19. Lapis Lazuli
20. Orange Peel
22. Robin’s Egg Blue
23. Persian Green
25. Hot Pink
27. Mint Green
29. Candy Apple Red
42. Forest Green
43. Dogwood Rose
45. Shamrock Green
No restrictions on genre, story type, or anything else~! Although humor and fluff and action/adventure is always much fun~!
Posted: 03/15/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Inu Yasha, Weiß Kreuz, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Ranma 1/2, Slayers, Greek Mythology, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Fire Emblem, Sacred Stones, Soul Eater, South Park, Kuroshitsuji , Blazing Sword, Super Smash Brothers, Axis Powers Hetalia, Persona 4
Description: Hades, the Greek god of the dead, fell in love with Persephone, the daughter of the goddess of plants and the harvest, Demeter. Knowing Demeter would never willingly allow him to marry her daughter, he waited until Persephone was alone and rose up from the Underworld in his chariot, grabbed her and carried her off to his palace. Demeter was so distraught with her beloved daughter's sudden mysterious disappearance that she neglected her duties, causing the world's plants to wither and die. After much searching, she discovered what Hades had done and begged Zeus to order her daughter's return. Zeus agreed, but only on the condition that Persephone had not eaten any food from the Underworld during her stay. Persephone had been so distraught with her sudden capture that she had refused to eat anything, but just before her release, Hades persuaded her to eat 6 pomegranate seeds from his garden. Zeus then ordered a compromise: Persephone would spend 6 months of each year in the Underworld with Hades (one for each seed), and the other 6 with her mother on Earth. So every year when Persephone went to be with Hades, her mother would again fall into depression and neglect her work, only making the plants florish again when her daughter returned. This is how the ancient Greeks explained the changing seasons.
This is one of my favorite myths, and I've always thought it would be a great basis for a fic! The rules for this challenge are fairly simple. The fic should be at least 6000 words, either in one-shot or multi-chapter format. Reader-insert is preferred, but I will accept OC's too. PLEASE AVOID USING MARY-SUES!!! The myth itself can be either used "as is" or as a backdrop or allegory to your own original story. If using the storyline of the myth, you may alter the time period or the setting for creative purposes if desired. Your story may be comedic or serious in nature (or both). Other than that, be creative and have fun with it!
Posted: 04/10/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: One Piece
Characters: Eustass Kidd
Description: Yes, he might be a little violent and perhaps the slightest bit sensitive, but he needs love too; which is why I am issuing this challenge: write a drabble series, or a one-shot dedicated to Eustass' character~.
. Must be a reader insert; it cannot be an OC, I will disown you.
. Must show the relationship, however messed up it is.
Erm. That's all.
Posted: 06/24/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Vampire Knight, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Kuroshitsuji , Pandora Hearts, Durarara!!
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various, You, Aizen, Amagai Shūsuke, Byakuya, Chad, Coyote Starrk, Grantz Yylfordt, Grimmjow, Hanataro, Harribel Tia, Hinamori, Hirako Shinji, Hisagi, Hitsugaya, Iba Tetsuzaemon, Ich
Description: 〖 rules 〗
•OC's are welcomed
• Reader-Insert is also fine
•yaoi/yuri is accepted
•minimum of 200 words
•can be in the form of ficlets, drabbles, one shots, or chapters.
•It can be any order you want~
•any rating is accepted
• Must revolve around which ever lyric you choose from below or can be a different lyric of your choice.
There is love burning to find you
Will you wait for me?
No more broken promises
Our shattered hearts will heal
And I'm tired of being all alone,
and this solitary moment makes me want to come back home
Everything about you
Seemed to be a lie
A guiltless twisted lie.
It's a shame that it had to be this way
Maybe I'm to blame
Or maybe we're the same
If I could be your angel
Protect you from the pain
I'll keep you safe from danger
You'll never hurt again
I'll follow you where you're leading
To the first sweet taste of freedom
I know that if we give this a little time
it will only bring us closer to the love we want to find
 Fallen and born here I want to love this blood-soaked world without fear
Instead of being forgiven, forgive and have faith
 I’d do anything for a smile
Holding you til our time is done
We both know the day will come
But I don’t want to leave you.
Posted: 07/24/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, DNAngel, One Piece, Bleach, Advent Children, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Haruhi Suzumiya, D.Gray-Man, Invader Zim, Code Geass, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis, Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji , Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, Vocaloid, Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy 15, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Professor Layton
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: This is a quote challenge (I know, how original), but I figured I'd do my own, you know? It can be drabbles, ficlets, or one shots.
• You don't have to do all of these quotes, you can, but the minimum is ten.
• Yaoi and yuri are excepted.
• OCs cannot be used; make it a reader insert.
• If it's reader insert, you cannot give them a certain look.
• You can use the canon characters, without anyone extra.
• And most importantly, have fun!
• If you write about characters who aren't as popular as the rest, and aren't always written about.
• If you make it CharacterxReaderxCharacter
The reason for the title is the fact that some of these quotes are good, some are horrible, some are funny, and some are romantic, and some are angsty; perfect for every genre out there.
Also, not all of these quotes are from movies, some are from songs. The ones from movies will only have the movie title after the quote, and the ones from songs will have the song title and the artist after the quote. The rest are from the Internet, not a movie or song, so nothing will be after them.
1. "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don’t know. — Animal Crackers.
2. "Protection from who? Zee Germans?" — Snatch.
3. "That’s what I love about these high school girls, man. I keep getting older, they stay the same age." — Dazed and Confused.
4. "I live at home with my parents. It’s just temporary… ’til they die." — Gamers - The Movie.
5. "Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn." — Gone With the Wind.
6. "Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore." — The Wizard of Oz.
7. "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine." — Casablanca.
8. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." — Love Story
9. "In 30 seconds, you'll be dead. Then I'll blow this place up and be home in time for corn flakes." — Total Recall
10. "You're why cavemen chiseled on walls." — As Good As It Gets.
11. "Hey, yeah, uh, I'm just calling to procure a hasty abortion. What? - Can you just hold on for a second, I'm on my hamburger phone." — Juno.
12. "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." — Star Wars: Episode II - Attack Of The Clones.
13. "I will bitch-slap you back to Africa." — Rush Hour 2.
14. "A bird may love a fish, Signore, but where would they live?" — Ever After.
15. "Don’t say we aren't right for each other, the way I see it is… We aren't right for anyone else." —The Cutting Edge.
16. "Shoot me. There’s no greater glory than to die for love." — Love in the time of Cholera
17. "My real purpose was to see you, and to judge, if I could, whether I might ever hope to make you love me." — Pride and Prejudice.
18. "Please don't worry, I am doing fine. You're much too busy to even find the time, So use your chemicals and take this to your grave, The boys you left are men you didn't raise." — The Day I Left the Womb by Escape The Fate.
19. "This could be my last goodbye. You cross your heart. I hope to die." — Up Against the Wall by Boys Like Girls.
20. "The silence isn't so bad. 'Til I look at my hands and feel sad. 'Cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly." — Vanilla Twilight by Owl City.
21. "When the sun shines, we shine together." — Umbrella by Rihanna
22. "If I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?" — Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.
23. "When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer."
24. "When love is not madness, it is not love."
25. "Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
26. "Friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling it brings."
27. "The police are looking for a suspect described described as sexy, funny, and great in bed. Your ugly ass is safe, but where should I hide?"
28. "Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years."
29. "I'm not as think as you drunk I am."
30. "'No comment' is a comment."
31. "The world is going to hell, and I'm driving the bus."
32. "Hard work never killed anybody, but why take the chance?"
33. "Dear homework, you're not attractive, and I'm not doing you."
34. Maybe it's Maybelline.....maybe it's photoshop.
35. "Don't fall in love, fall off a bridge. It hurts less."
36. "I am free of all prejudices; I hate everyone equally."
37. "Cute but psycho. Things even out."
38. "Adults are just kids with money."
39. "I'm all that's left of a bizarre childhood."
40. "Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back."
**I may or may not add more animes later.
Posted: 08/10/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: .hack Series, Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Vampire Knight, La Corda D'Oro, Shaman King, Naruto, Dragon Ball Series, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Tsubasa, BeyBlade, Hunter X Hunter, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, One Piece, Bleach, Detective Conan, Hellsing, Ranma 1/2, Black Cat, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Hikaru no Go, Gakuen Alice, Chobits, D.Gray-Man, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fairy Tail, Absolute Boyfriend, Nabari no Ou, Shugo Chara, Kuroshitsuji , Gintama, Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, 1/2 Prince, Durarara!!, Special A, Darker Than Black, Ao no Exorcist, Aishiteruze Baby
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various
Description: Basically, write fanfiction on your favourite bishies yay~ It can be a oneshot, a drabble, a story, or any other thing you want to write. But it has to be inspired by a Lady Gaga song. There is no set rating so let your little hearts run wild.
Posted: 11/09/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach
Description: Okay so basically I'm issuing this challenge because I am extremely bored and see that I've read most of the oneshot,lemons,drabbles,etc about my favorite anime/manga characters. SO this is where you come in. Simply write a drabble, oneshot, lemon, or drabble about one of the characters listed below, BUT you must incorporate candy in the story somewhere, even if it's a really brief mentioning or the whole escapade revolves around a piece of candy.
LIST- - - --
P.S. you can choose any candy you want to use
As you can see it's really simple so Have fun
Posted: 11/28/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Digimon, Fruits Basket, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Spiral, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Gokusen, Bakugan
Characters: Aizen, Byakuya, Chad, Coyote Starrk, Gus Grav, Hanataro, Hisagi, Hitsugaya, Ichigo, Ichimaru, Ikkaku, Jake Vallory, Kurosaki Isshin, Reader, Ren Krawler, Renji, Ryken Ishida, Shun Kazami, Ukitake, Urahara
Description: A romance story where either the reader or the love interest is of their wrong gender. (i.e. Sasuke a girl while the reader's a girl).
The only rules are: 1) The character of the correct gender (using the first example, the reader) does not know/believe they are gay/bisexual. 2) The character of the wrong gender must be openly gay. 3) When or if the correct gender character person decides to try get in a relationship with their interest the must hid it for at least 2 chapters or half of the one-shot. 4) Must use one of the named characters
Posted: 01/31/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Vampire Knight, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, One Piece, Bleach, NANA, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, Durarara!!, Ao no Exorcist
Characters: Aizen, Akatsuki, Alaude, Belphegor, Byakuya, Colonello, Coyote Starrk, Daemon Spade, Death Scythe, Death The Kid, Deidara, Dino Cavallone, Fon, Fran, G., Gamma, Giotto, Gokudera Hayato, Gray, Grimmjow, Hibari Kyoya, Hidan
Description: Being a dad isn't so easy. Taking care of their 'little' girl is pretty tough. But, all dads have their good moments.
* Hey guys. I don't see too much dad like stories lately. I want you to write about moments these kidsdads have. Whether or not sad, happy, jealousy. and etc. You can only have a minimal of only 10 chapters. I do not accept yaoi preg. And no cannon x cannon please. All in all, have fun!
Posted: 02/02/12 | Deadline: None