Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV
Description: Everyone loves amusement parks, right? Food, people-watching, carnival games, all the different rides... Some enjoy them, some don't.
1. Must be reader-insert.
2. Any fandom.
3. Any order.
4. Please use as a grouping of 5 or 10.
How are you feeling?
Posted: 04/11/13 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu-Gi-Oh, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Bleach, Black Cat, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Soul Eater, Vocaloid
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader
Description: Since I always wanted to make a challenge I'm going to. For some reason I like things to have fun in it so that's what I'm going to do. This is a party so just have fun with it. Ok rules. let's see.
1. it either has to be in real time or in the anime.
2. The characters have to be in character
3. at least one person has to be totally smashed (drunk) If you want you can make them all
4. Someone has to walk out with underwear, lamp shade or drawings on their faces
5. There has to be some sort of prank. (make it good but not illegal)
6. Someone has to walk in completely sober
7. has to have a song by either Nickelback, Shakira, Pussycat Dolls or Avenue Q in it
8. Has to be one of the animes from above
9. Reader has to be paired with someone
10. have fun and make mahem
Posted: 06/28/09 | Deadline: None
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, You, Pein
Description: Pein needs more love. I'd like to write one myself but I can't usually write stuff from Naruto. All I'm asking for is a one-shot, but it can be more than that if you want. I'd prefer it to be a reader-insert, but OCs are OK too.
Bonus points if you can somehow add in some/all of the lyrics for "Pain" by Three Days Grace. I don't know how you'd manage it but...
Posted: 07/24/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Movies & TV, Harry Potter, Twilight Series
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: Perfectly Imperfect
Here’s a new challenge for you guys!
I’d like to see a book of drabbles or oneshots where the main character has some type of disability.
This book must include:
4) Paralyzed (Or in a wheel chair)
For something extra, you could write a one-shot or drabble about a main character with a mental disorder.
I’d like to see some reader-inserts, but besides that I don’t really have any limitations on this, just show me what you’ve got!
Posted: 12/07/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Real Person, Miscellaneous
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: So something on my Tumblr dash piqued my interest!
Click click! ⇨ Periodic Table of Storytelling
1. A collection of one-shots.
2. For one story, choose one 'element' that you'll write about. Your story could be a combination of other elements, but the element you chose must be the main highlight of the story.
3. Any order. Your first story doesn't have to be the element that's in the spot of Hydrogen in the periodic table of elements.
4. Any fandom! Because I want to share this cute thing to everyone! Oh, you may write an original story too!
5. Any rating, any genre. As long as it can still highlight the element you chose.
6. For each chapter title, kindly add the symbol (the shorter name) of the element of the story. (E.g.: Mpb; School Prefect) ... Mpb is "Manipulative Bastard" in the periodic table and I thought of Hibari from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! first so that's the example.
7. Lastly, indicate on your summary that your story is a response to my challenge.
I'll do this one too, on summer. Enjoy~
Posted: 03/04/14 | Deadline: None
Categories: Persona 3, Persona 4
Description: To make a long-short, there aren't a lot of Persona fanfictions here in lunaescence and I bet there are a lot of people who are dying of hunger (I include myself orz) to find something good to read.
I know I shouldn't be the one talking, but I want you, Persona fans, to accept this challenge that consists of nothing more than grabbing your computer and write something about Persona.
I don't care about pairings (although making a Reader pairing would be more satisfying) nor I care about the characters involved. It can be as long as you want but have something in mind:
People don't like short chapters that leave you HANGING THERE without knowing what's happening.
You can write fluff, comedy, angst, whatever pleases you EXCEPT:
-Explicit pron without warnings
-Adults having sex with kids for obvious reasons(that goes for you, Shinjiro/AkihikoxKen supporters)
There, let the fun begin~!
Posted: 11/19/10 | Deadline: None
Characters: Reader, Various, You, Mikado Ryuugamine
Description: So there's no Mikado stories! That needs to change! My request however, is that if you have read the Light Novels, then you know that the Anime BARELY touches up on the boy's personality. So I want you the writer to write a fict involving Mikado but you MUST use his true personality. Hell, make it smut if you like. That always makes things interesting right? ;3
Posted: 10/04/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Black Cat, D.Gray-Man, Code Geass, MÄR: Märchen Awakens Romance
Characters: Akito, Allen Walker, Alviss, Byakuya, Danna, Ginta, Hanataro, Haru, Hitsugaya, Ichigo, Ichimaru, Inuyasha, Ishida, Kouga, Kyo, Lavi, Lelouch Lamperouge/Zero, Lloyd Asplund, Mao, Miroku, Momiji, Nanashi, Other, Reader, Renji,
Description: Okay, I'll get right to the point. I want someone to write a reader-insert fic in which the charcter being paired with the reader gets turned into an animal (preferably a cat or dog, the typical house pets). If any of you people read my Captain Kitty Cat fic, you'll know what I'm talking about. The reader will find the character-turned-animal and make him her pet without knowing who it really is. Can anyone handle it?
Posted: 04/26/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga
Description: Pet Peeves.
I'm not sure how well this will work out but hopefully it works out well.
For starters, it doesn't matter what kind of theme is placed onto it. Humor, angst, romance, smut,'cause I'm pretty sure half of the pet peeves we have we also find humorous when we do them to people.
 Any characters. Anime/Manga, TV, Movies, Books, ect.
 No text talk please. That annoys the heck out of me.
 Relating to text talk, don't write like this; Shikamaru: What a drag. It's just stupid and a terrible way to write.
 No yoai or yuri.
 Watch your grammer and punctuation. I understand mistakes, just don't do it intentionally.
Here's a list of pet peeves if you can't think of anything.
✴Drivers who don't use a turn signal.
✴Kids who tease dogs through fences.
✴Students who prolong class by asking the most insane questions.
✴Text talk. ex: Like OMG!
✴When people take 20 napkins, use one, then throw them all away.
✴When a person makes a sucking noise with a straw when the cup becomes almost empty.
✴People that interrupt you when your telling a story and then they continue to tell you their story and then ask you in an uninterested tone to continue on with your story when they are finished talking.
✴When you genuinely ask someone what's wrong (when there obviously is something wrong) and they respond half-heartedly, "hmmm? oh nothing..."
✴Not washing hands after using the bathroom. Guys who leave the toilet seat up.
✴Men on trains who insist on sitting with their legs spread wide like they got something there.
✴When ice cream drips out of the bottom of a sugar cone.
✴When somebody tosses something toward a garbage can, like they think they're a basketball star, then leave it on the ground after they miss!
✴Someone standing over my shoulder reading the computer screen.
✴People who don't cover their mouth while sneezing or coughing.
✴People that pop and smack their chewing gum.
✴People who invite you out somewhere then cancel.
✴When you find a really cute piece of clothing on the rack and they have like twenty in size XS, two in size 3X, and not a single one in your size.
✴People who write "Keep in touch!" in your yearbook but never talk to you again.
✴The naming of celebrity couples (Bennifer, TomKat, etc.)
✴Movie sequels that are unnecessary.
✴The "yes but" people.
✴When you have an itch on the bottom of your foot and you can't scratch it because you have shoes on.
✴People who don't dress their age
✴Suburban kids who think they are gangstas.
✴When you pull a string hanging from your shirt and it doesn't break, but only becomes longer.
✴Skinny jeans on men
✴No toilet paper or paper towels in public bathrooms.
✴When you will be talking to someone, and their replies seem to be limited to "ya", "cool", and "ok".
✴When people ask me for advice and do the opposite of what I tell them.
✴Girls who wear way too much make up.
✴People who always have to be right and have the last word.
✴When someone is writing on a chalkboard and then they erase it to write something new, but they don't erase all of it, so you still see half of a letter here and there.
✴People who don't use deoderant.
✴When people continue to stare after they ask you a question, as if they need you to expand more on your answer.
✴When there are no hot dog buns left and you have to eat your hot dog on a folded piece of bread.
✴When you have to walk out of the shower naked because you forgot to bring a towel with you.
✴People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"
✴People who leave farts in elevators that I subsequently enter. Then the next person thinks it's me.
✴Overuse of the word "Like"
✴Hair on the soap.
✴I hate slow people walking in front of me.
✴How hard it is to open a new music CD.
✴When you bend over to pick something up and miss the object multiple times, and the final attempt is a violent grab as if to say it was the object's fault.
✴People who people park a shopping cart in the middle of the aisle in Wal-Mart or grocery store, blocking the way for others and then walking away to gather items.
✴I hate it when people tickle me.
✴When shirts shrink in the dryer.
✴Sneezing in your hand and shaking someone's hand afterward.
✴Kids with baggy pants hangin below their ass.
✴People who call but don't leave a message
And wal-ah! A list of random pet peeves. If you don't like any of them, just use some of your own.
It doesn't matter to me how you write it. You don't have to use every single one, because that would be a pain, you can make a series of 5 drabbles. 10 Drabbles. Make a oneshot regarding one of them.
Just have fun and don't take it to seriously.
Posted: 01/11/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Characters: Reader, Various
Description: I would LOVE to see the KHR! boys having phone sex. Seriously.
Reader-insert, preferably. Excited to see in-character-ness for a lot of the characters, since that may be a tad difficult~
Posted: 07/12/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV
Description: I'm very bored. And I'll like to see any one-shot, ficlet or drabble containing any of these phrases. It should have least one of theses some where in it. (I'll be putting this on Freedom of Speech: Fan Fiction too, once they've fix the challenge section.)
Phrases: (Either said by a character or on(in) a book/bill board/shirt that a character reads from.)
I'm out of my mind feel free to leave a message.
My anger management class pisses me off.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
I don't know karate but I do know krazy and I am aot afraid to use it.
Do not disturb already disturbed.
Sarcasm is only one of the services I offer.
Where's there's a will...I want to be in it.
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
You're just jealous because the voices talk to me.
I want to die while asleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.
Sometimes I aim to please, but mostly I just shoot to kill.
A penny for your thoughts. A dollar if you flash me!
I am a Nobody. Nobody is Perfect. Therefore I am Perfect.
I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
Buckle up. It makes it harder for the aliens to snatch you from your car.
People who say you can't buy happiness just don't know where to shop.
Cancel my subscription -- I don't need your issues.
Madness takes its toll -- Please have exact change.
I'm Not 50 -- I'm $49.95 Plus Tax.
(On the back of a motorcycle rider's t-shirt) If you can read this, then the bitch fell off.
Posted: 07/12/08 | Deadline: None
Characters: Allen Walker, Reader
Description: You guessed it! I'm challenging you bunch to write an Allen X Reader ficcy!
Can have Yaoi or Yuri.
Do not give the reader a name or an appearence, it has to be a reader insert!
Can be a one-shot or a mutli-chaptered
Can have lemons, limes, fluff etc etc just as long as its with Allen.
So go forth my fellow writers and have fun! I look foreward to reading them!
Posted: 08/02/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Twilight Series
Characters: Alice Cullen, Carlisle Cullen, Edward Cullen, Emmett Cullen, Esme Cullen, Isabella Swan, Jacob Black, Jasper Hale, Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Rosalie Hale, Various, You
Description: I challenge you to write a fanfic of Twilight. A JacobxReader, to be precise.
Jacob get's sent a photo on his phone of our dear Reader and imprints.
How you write it and handle it is all up to you and your beautiful minds!:D
I don't really care about ratings or warnings and such. I don't really feel right about making a whole lot of rules so you guys can wing it if you want. But I must ask that the reader be, at least, in college.
And if you could contact me saying that you've responded to this challenge, I'd love to read 'em!^^
You can turn it into a drabble series, one shot, story, etc. Anything goes in this challenge!
And as for deadlines... I think January 1, 2013 for the new year is a good way to end a dead line, right? Sorry if that was corny...
Posted: 04/10/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Movies & TV
Description: For those who have seen Robert Rodriguez's movie "Planet Terror"
Make a Final Fantasy version. The main character pairing can either be CloudXTifa or SquallXRinoa. Whichever you prefer. It should be written in 3rd person P.O.V. Side characters such as Tony, Dr.Block, his wife or the sheriff, etc. can be a character from any of the other Final Fantasy games, preferrably V-X. Original Characters are welcome. A lemon should be included. Doesn't have to be verbatim, but that'd be great if it was.
No chapter can be more than 5,000 words, and no less than 1,000. (But i like long chapers.... :3) The story can be however long you wish, (chapter wise) as long as it isn't over 30.
Thank you very much!^_^
Posted: 07/16/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: You can do anything that has to do with Plays like Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet and etc.
Drama's like any english, japanese, chinese korean dramas any.
For dances you can have a ballroom dance kind of story, tango and others.
You must only write for KHR.
It can be stories with chapters,
if its one-shots please make sure it is over 700 words
Reader-insert to please.
Posted: 02/26/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Advent Children
Characters: Original Character(s)
Description: I...er...I wanted to ask someone, no, anyone if they could write me a story. Something about...say...KH2? or Advent children? Ah, even if you'd rather write something totally stupid, thats okay too.
I'm sounding like a little kid begging for mummy to buy a toy :P
I hope to see something. let your minds float free!
breathe deep, seek peace.
any subject's okay with me.....I admit i like my het and slash...but if you're going to write it...please keep it as 'clean' as you can..somehow (my family uses this computer on ocassion, and if the page is up...well...lets just say they won't be amused)
Posted: 08/15/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming
Characters: Reader, Various
Description: In this challenge you write a multi-chapter story (or a long one-shot) about a reader's bishie plushie coming to life. Or if you want, you can have that the bishie somehow turns into a plushie and the reader finds them or something. Really, just have fun with this! It can be anything like fluff, lime, ecchi, or whatnot.
Posted: 10/14/08 | Deadline: None
Description: I love Robert Frost so much. I was reading his poems, and I formed a collection of a bunch of quotes. I thought they would make good writing prompts.
~ You definitely don't have to use all of the quotes. Use as many as you want.
~ You can interpret the quotes however you'd like.
~ You can use any fandom and any characters.
~ Reader inserts and OCs are allowed.
~ Any and all pairings are allowed. This includes yaoi and yuri.
~ Any rating.
~ Say somewhere in your summary that your story is a response to this challenge.
The "/" between the words indicate the end of each line, for those of you who don't know. It just saved space writing them this way
1. “And of course there must be something wrong / In wanting to silence any song.”
2. “It's got so I don't even know for sure / Whether I am glad, sorry, or anything. / There's nothing but a voice-like left inside / That seems to tell me how I ought to feel, / And would feel if I wasn't all gone wrong.”
3. “He looks on the bright side of everything, / Including me. He thinks I'll be all right. . .”
4. “I lain awake thinking of you, I’ll warrant, / More than you have yourself, some of these nights.”
5. “The most you can do / Is set me back a little more behind. / I sha’n’t catch up in this world, anyway.”
6. “I’d rather you’d not go unless you must.”
7. “It melted, and I let it fall and break. / But I was well / Upon my way to sleep before it fell, / And I could tell / What form my dreaming was about to take.”
8. “A light he was to no one but himself. . .”
9. “So we must join hands in the dew coming coldly / There in the hush of the wood that reposes, / And turn and go up to the open door boldly, / And knock to the echoes as beggars for roses.”
10. “Summer was past and the day was past. / Sombre clouds in the west were massed. / Out on the porch's sagging floor, / Leaves got up in a coil and hissed, / Blindly struck at my knee and missed.”
11. “Something sinister in the tone / Told me my secret must be known. . .”
12. “I'm a poor underdog, / But to-night I will bark / With the great Overdog / That romps through the dark.”
13. “The last of the light of the sun / That had died in the west / Still lived for one song more / In a thrush's breast.”
14. “But no, I was out for stars; / I would not come in. / I meant not even if asked; / And I hadn't been.”
15. “No one stands round to stare. / It is nobody else's affair. / It couldn't be called ungentle, / But how thoroughly departmental.”
16. “The way a crow / Shook down on me / The dust of snow / From a hemlock tree / Has given my heart / A change of mood / And saved some part / Of a day I had rued.”
17. “Some say the world will end in fire, / Some say in ice. / From what I've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire. / But if it had to perish twice, / I think I know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / Is also great / And would suffice.”
18. “I dwell with a strangely aching heart / In that vanished abode there far apart / On that disused and forgotten road. . .”
19. “Those stones out under the low-limbed tree / Doubtless bear names that the mosses mar.”
20. “And mankind saw the bright flowers, / That, glitt'ring in the sun, / Quite hid the thorns of av'rice / That poison blood and bone; / And far off many wandered, / And when life's night came on, / They still were seeking gold flowers, / Lost, helpless and alone.”
21. “O, cease to heed the glamour / That blinds your foolish eyes, / Look upward to the glitter / Of stars in God's clear skies.”
22. “We ran as if to meet the moon / That slowly dawned behind the trees. . .”
23. “This saying good-bye on the edge of the dark. . . I have to be gone for a season or so.”
24. “Was there even a cause too lost, / Ever a cause that was lost too long . . . ?”
25. “The verses in it say and say: / ‘The ones who living come today / To read the stones and go away / Tomorrow dead will come to stay.’ ”
26. “Men hate to die / And have stopped dying now forever.”
27. “I do not see why I should e'er turn back, / Or those should not set forth upon my track / To overtake me, who should miss me here / And long to know if still I held them dear.”
28. “And then we were vouchsafed a miracle / That never yet to other two befell / And I alone of us have lived to tell.”
29. “He asked with the eyes more than the lips / For a shelter for the night, / And he turned and looked at the road afar / Without a window light.”
30. “We keep the wall between us as we go.”
31. “My apple trees will never get across / And eat the cones under his pines, I tell him. / He only says, ‘Good fences make good neighbours.’ ”
32. “Save only me; / There is none left to mourn thee. . .”
33. “My Sorrow, when she's here with me, / Thinks these dark days of autumn rain / Are beautiful as days can be. . .”
34. “The desolate, deserted trees, / The faded earth, the heavy sky, / The beauties she so truly sees, / She thinks I have no eye for these, / And vexes me for reason why.”
35. “Be that as may be, she was in their song.”
36. “ ‘Enough,’ / Yet not enough. A bullet through and through. . .”
37. “She dared no more than ask him with her eyes / How was it with him for a second trial. / And with his eyes he asked her not to ask. / They had given him back to her, but not to keep.”
38. “We may as well go patiently on with our life, / And look elsewhere than to stars and moon and sun / For the shocks and changes we need to keep us sane.”
39. “The calm seems certainly safe to last to-night.”
40. “They listened at his heart. / Little - less - nothing! - and that ended it. / No more to build on there. And they, since they / Were not the one dead, turned to their affairs.”
41. “Die early and avoid the fate.”
42. “If need be occupy a throne, / Where nobody can call you crone.”
43. “What worked for them might work for you. / No memory of having starred / Atones for later disregard / Or keeps the end from being hard.”
44. “Better to go down dignified / With boughten friendship at your side / Than none at all.”
45. “You come fetch me from my work to-night / When supper’s on the table. . .”
46. “Never have I been glad or sad / That there was such a thing as bad. / There had to be, I understood, / For there to have been any good.”
47. “But oh, the agitated heart / Till someone finds us really out.”
48. “But I recognized death / With sorrow and dread, / And I hated and hate / The spoils of the dead.”
49. “The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, / But I have promises to keep, / And miles to go before I sleep, / And miles to go before I sleep.”
50. “Man acts more like the poor bear in a cage, / That all day fights a nervous inward rage, / His mood rejecting all his mind suggests.”
51. “Why not sit down if you are in no haste? / These doorsteps seldom have a visitor.”
52. “Strange how such innocence gets its own way. / I shouldn't be surprised if in this world / It were the force that would at last prevail.”
53. “Such a phrase couldn’t have meant much to her.”
54. “And my flame made a pinnacle to heaven / As I walked once round it in possession.”
55. “Oh, but war’s not for children—it’s for men.”
56. “My dears, my dears, you thought that—we all thought it. / So your mistake was ours.”
57. “I said that nearly half an hour ago. / I said it to myself as much as you.”
58. “No one liked the boss. / He was one of the kind sports call a spider. . .”
59. “I'd like to get away from earth awhile / And then come back to it and begin over.”
60. “A miserable sight, and frightening, too-- / You needn't smile--I didn't recognise him-- / I wasn't looking for him--and he's changed.”
61. “I sympathise. I know just how it feels / To think of the right thing to say too late.”
62. “He thinks if he could teach him that, he'd be / Some good perhaps to someone in the world.”
63. “Home is the place where, when you have to go there, / They have to take you in.”
64. “You'll be surprised at him--how much he's broken.”
65. “We saw the risk we took in doing good, / But dared not spare to do the best we could / Though harm should come of it. . .”
66. “All this to prove we cared. Why is there then / No more to tell? We turned to other things.”
67. “ ‘You’re not to come,’ she said. ‘This is my business. / If the time’s come to face it, I’m the one / To put it the right way.’ ”
68. “But it’s nonsense to think he’d care enough.”
69. “You understand that we have to be careful. / This is very, very lonely place.”
70. “Something we were withholding made us weak / Until we found out that it was ourselves. . .”
71. “It was too lonely for her there, / And too wild. . .”
72. “She strayed so far she scarcely heard / When he called her-- / And didn’t answer--didn’t speak-- / Or return.”
73. “The birds that came to it through the air / At broken windows flew out and in, / Their murmur more like the sigh we sigh / From too much dwelling on what has been.”
74. “You, of course, are a rose - / But were always a rose.”
75. “We dance round in a ring and suppose, / But the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”
76. “If we who sight along it round the world, / See nothing worthy to have been its mark, / It is because like men we look too near, / Forgetting that as fitted to the sphere, / Our missiles always make too short an arc.”
77. “Well, all we said was / He took a strange thing to be roguish over.”
78. “I recollect a night of broken clouds / And underfoot snow melted down to ice, / And melting further in the wind to mud.”
79. “But he had gone his way . . . / And I must be, as he had been—alone, / ‘As all must be,’ I said within my heart, / ‘Whether they work together or apart.’ ”
80. “I meant, you meant, that nothing should remain / Unsaid between us, brother, and this remained-- / And one thing more that was not then to say: / The Victory for what it lost and gained.”
81. “I have seen you taken and tossed, / And if you have seen me when I slept, / You have seen me when I was taken and swept / And all but lost.”
82. “Why don’t you make some motion? / Or give some sign of life? Because you can’t. / I doubt if you’re as living as you look.”
83. “Only where love and need are one, / And the work is play for mortal stakes, / Is the deed ever really done / For Heaven and the future's sakes.”
84. “He was a winter wind, / Concerned with ice and snow, / Dead weeds and unmated birds, / And little of love could know.”
Posted: 11/28/13 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Cartoons & Comics
Description: Let's see this happen.
Take a pick of your character that can probably fit into my description of the summary that shall be the start of your story. Any kind of fandom is allowed, as well as poison, but make sure you won't die. The character must either have poisonous lips, or poison within his mouth while he kisses (y/n) or an original character.
Character will inflict poison on impact of kiss.
Poison Within Lips;
Character will kiss person of view and spill poison within their mouth.
Posted: 03/10/07 | Deadline: None
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: I would love to see more Cilan, Chili, or Cress/reader stories on here. (*especially the first two). They're awesome, and I think that one could write a great story with that pairing.
Rules: Meh, I'm fairly open about that. You can do what you want and have any characters you want in it (even OCs, but be careful with it) but I do want the reader to have pokemon of her own...if you want her to be a trainer (or something else), that's up to you. Just try not to give her a pokemon that you see the reader having A LOT in stories.
Posted: 01/20/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Gaming, Pokemon
Description: I challenge you to write a story where the reader is a Pokemon. You may decide which Pokemon it is, but the setting has to be one of these listed below:
Wild Pokemon: You narrate your life story from your birth to your death. Your survival, challenges, life mates, and experiences must be included.
Pet Pokemon: You narrate your life story as a domesticated Pokemon who does not belong to a trainer, just an average family.
Trainer Pokemon: You narrate your life story as a Pokemon who was captured and traveling with a human. Things that must be included: Pokemon team member relationships, such as who you get along with, natural species rivalries, species predator/prey relationships.
Team Rocket Pokemon: You narrate your life story as a captured Pokemon forced to serve Team Rocket. Things that must be included: Experiences getting caught, challenges with training, crimes committed, relationships with other Rocket Pokemon.
Posted: 07/17/13 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts
Characters: Reader, You, Demyx, Zexion
Description: Yay, my first contribution's a challenge! o:
So, I've seen loads and loads of Zemyx
clogging up around different fanfiction sites. But you know what?
I've NEVER seen a threesome with them. Nope. Nowhere. Just alone.
So, I'm challenging you guys to write a threesome between Zexion, the reader, and Demyx.
1. I'd prefer this be a oneshot, but if you want to throw a big meaningful plot in with it, be my guest. c:
2. This should probably go without saying, but I'd like a lemon, plzkthx. ;w; -brick'd-
3. Please, PLEASE try to keep them in character. I lose brain cells every time I see a horridly OOC Zemyx fic. If they're SLIGHTLY OOC, I don't mind--it's pretty difficult to completely nail Zexion's character. But one thing I need to say: He IS NOT quiet. Honestly, if you go back and look, he can hardly keep his mouth shut. :/
4. I'd love you forever if you didn't make the reader a whore. :'3
I'll give whoever fills in the challenge adequately
a cookie a oneshot of their choice, but only after my computer gets fixed--I'm filing this challenge on my DS (so excuse any typos? :D).
Posted: 09/17/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Naruto
Description: Poor, poor kisame, no-one ever writes OCxkisame or readerxkisame stories or one-shots unless it's a crack pairing...and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one out there who thinks it's unfair, Kisame needs love too you know XD i would like to see at least one OCxKisame or ReaderxKisame story that isn't just a result of boredom and sugar! at least two chapters or one long one.
Posted: 12/16/07 | Deadline: None
Characters: Other, Reader
Description: If you haven't noticed, I wrote a one-shot with reader/Gin called Popsicle. Well, I wanna see if you people can write a lemon to it sense it's sorta supposed to be that way, but I can't write lemons so I'm leaving it up to you guys okay? ^_^
Posted: 01/05/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Nonfiction, Poetry & Song, Real Person, Miscellaneous
Description: I've decided to issue a challenge to all of my fellow Luna users: write a story, poem, essay, etc. set in a post apocolyptic setting.
Any and all post-apocolyptic themed pieces count. Fanfiction of any sort is good too.
The deadline is March 15th, 2012 so get writing!
Posted: 01/22/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: The way members are punished in sports manga and anime always really confused me.
In most sports anime and manga, punishments usually are an increase in their training menu.
But, that sort of thing always seems set for a later date, not an immediate punishment. I mean, training menues aren't something usually seen in school settings in America outside college and in proffessional teams. It's probably a cultural thing, and probably better for building the players body to have an increase every so often in their traning, even if for a day, and the later date would allow them to think over their actions. But, to increase the entire menu for something that seems pretty simple seemed kinda extreme to me. And the lack of immediate punishment just really confused me, I'm too used to seeing people getting yelled at to immediately drop whatever they're doing and do the punishment exercise.
The only sports anime I've seen implament immediate punishment is Prince of Tennis, with running laps. If there are anymore, then I haven't read/seen them. (Kagami from Kuroko no Basuke's punishment to sit out of practice/walk on his hands was more for his own health and safety than an actual punishment.)
So, in that case, this is my challenge;
Take a sports anime/manga, any one will do, and have a character do something to get in trouble. Enough to garner punishment, but not enough that it would warrent an increase in their training menu.
Then have someone, the reader, an oc, or a canon character, bring up the idea of an immediate punishment ("I heard the Americans do it.")
How the characters react is up to you. They can agree, disagree, whatever! It might even become a regular thing!
Some little rule things;
-Doesn't have to have pairings! You can if you want to, it sounds like another challenge all together though, with what I'm asking. XD
-Any sports manga/anime at all is fine! Even ones not listed in the archives (where is my Haikyuu!! and Daiya no Ace *weeps*)
-Can be just a one-shot or a drabble series or even a progressive story! Anything's fine.
-No deadline, just have fun with it!
Now, how 'bout a little list of punishment exercises
-A sport specific punishment (this one might be hard)
Posted: 05/23/14 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 7
Characters: You, Vincent
Description: We all know the cute fics where Vincent finally gets his cell phone right? Well what about what happens after? What if he gets a prank phone call by a girl (You/the reader)? Just thought it would be cute and funny. You/Vincent. I really hope someone responds. I mean, who doesn't want to see Vincent get a prank phone call at like two in the morning or something?
Posted: 07/16/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu Yu Hakusho
Characters: Reader, Hiei, Kurama
Description: I would seriously like to see as one-shot/chaptered story about the reader becoming pregnant with either Youko or Hiei's baby.
The idea that bearing a demon's baby and the unexpected problems that come with it is a huge boiling pot of ideas and plot twists! Have fun with it.
Posted: 10/16/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Gaming
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Pfft . Well, you all know how new life is created, it's just that we're only focusing on probably the most stressful part of it! Just carrying that new life in your stomach for 9 friggen, whopping months!
As we have learned about pregnancy being very stressful on the mother , how do you think the father of the child copes with this too ?
I mean, it's basically a period... except you have something growing inside of you, and you throwing up your breakfast. So yeah, it's ten times worse . x]
You can make up your own prompts, but the three prompts you MUST include first are :
1. Signs .
2. The Test .
3. Confrontation .
Can be a drabble book or at least a 3000 word one-shot.
Have fun with it . Angst , Fluff , put some love in there. Pfft .
Posted: 01/12/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga
Description: I love Princess Jellyfish, it's an amazing anime and manga. Using the names of the episodes/chapters write a fic. You can use any anime/manga that you like. I prefer reader-insert, but I wont hold you to it.
Hope you enjoy and have fun!!! (Amars= otaku, nerds, geeks)
01 "Sex and the Amars"
04 "Let's Meet at the Aquarium"
05 "I Want to Be a Jellyfish"
06 "Night of the Living Amars"
07 "Islands of Unemployment Cash-lending"
08 "Million Dollar Babies"
09 "Midnight Cherry Boy"
10 "Days of Love and Lukewarm Water"
11 "Jellyfish of Dreams"
11 "Driving Mr. Hanamori"
16 "Romeo & Juliet?"
20 "The Affair of the Necklace"
23 "The Rose of Versailles?"
29 "Because You're My Cute Person"
34 "Party Monster"
44 "If She Looks Back, Is It Love?"
Posted: 01/23/12 | Deadline: None
Description: _ Y/N_ your name or nickname Arani'
"Y/N, you will be given your own realm to rule of and it will be the Endless Dream Realm."
Hey, everybody I'm another new member to lunaescence. this is my first challenge so be nice okay! Anyway I want some one to write a Reader insert that the character is hte ruler of two Dream realms and you can change the names if you want, but i some to write a story where the character gets to have a good time with their favorite bishies!! I want limes and lemons but if it's to much for you just write some limes and but I would like it if you pit lemons in the story,if that's okay.
Summary: you are Princess and your Father is the King of the Gods, and your Uncle is the ruler of Firey Underrealm.They have both decided to give you your own realm two realms to rule over and they are Dream Realms. The realm of dreams you will rule over are not the same one is where peaceful and only pleasrue resides there, and other dream realm is where fear and painful torture lies. This where people come here to escape reality for those who have passed on and go to the dreams of where they reside depending on whether they live in Heavem or the underrealm(A/N:I’m sorry if I keep repeating underrealm just can’t say the word Hell sorry if that bothers you.). Those who live in the underrealm go to the depth of the tortures of flames with grooling nightmares, but who said their couldn’t be pleasure after the pain in bad dreams. The others that visit here from heaven go to peaceful dreams where only pleasure and peace awaits those good souls.You get to enjoy it all these pleasentries to yourself and the hot Bishies that await you have fun.
This is what you look like and here’s the website: http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h72/turk_aerith/anime/Kannazuki_no_miko/ Expect you have long brown hair with gold and red highlights and brown eyes
Posted: 12/03/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Characters: Reader, Gokudera Hayato, Hibari Kyoya, Rokudo Mukuro, Sasagawa Ryohei, Sawada Tsunayoshi, Yamamoto Takeshi
Description: We have all seen countless stories and where the reader is courted by one of the major
hunks men of the Vongola. But, have you ever wondered how they would ask for the hand of their leading lady. Well, this challenge answers just that! Here are some suggestions:
TYL! Tsuna: He’ll propose with his dying will.
TYL! Gokudera: Heavily blushing, being all tsundere about it.
TYL! Yamamoto: Smiling, trying not to blush hard.
TYL! Hibari: He’ll just throw the ring at you. Like the romantic he is.
TYL! Ryohei: WILL SHOUT HIS PROPOSAL TO THE EXTREME!
TYL! Mukuro: He’s tricky, he’s sly. He’s telling the truth with a lie.
These are just some ideas, but please enjoy this challenge. There aren't any limitations.
Posted: 01/27/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: Here's a list of famous proverbs. If it's not obvious, write anything revolving around these proverbs. Even a small drabble will do. Have fun!
o1.} Actions Speak Louder Than Words
o2.} An Eye For An Eye
o3.} All Good Things Must Come To An End
o4.} Better Late Than Never
o5.} Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover
o6.} Early Bird Gets The Worm
o7.} Keep Your Friends Close And Your Enemies Closer
o8.} Practice Makes Perfect
o9.} There's No "I" In Team
10.} When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Gets Going
Posted: 09/19/14 | Deadline: None
Categories: Movies & TV
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, You
Description: Characters include for x reader
Nicholas "Nick" Amaro, most likely born in the late 1970s to early 1980s, is a detective who transferred to the Special Victims Unit from narcotics and warrants in 2011. He is charismatic and charming, often using his charm to get difficult witnesses who won't cooperate to talk
Odafin "Fin" Tutuola (born 1962) is a detective on Manhattan's Special Victims Unit.
Sergeant John Munch, (born July 31, 1951) is a Sergeant assigned to Manhattan's Special Victims Unit. He was previously affiliated with the Baltimore Police Department. As of Season 15, he is retired from the NYPD and is a DA Investigator
Elliot "El" Stabler (born October 20, 1966) was a detective in the Manhattan Special Victims Unit. He was partnered with Olivia Benson for over twelve years, and reported to Captain Donald Cragen.
Special Agent George Huang, M.D. is a psychiatrist on the TV drama Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. He is also an FBI Agent. He is portrayed by B.D. Wong.
Leroy Jethro Gibbs is a 53-year-old (as of 2011) widower and retired Marine sniper. He currently works as a Special Agent for the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) agency.
Anthony "Tony" D. DiNozzo Jr. is the Senior Field Agent on the NCIS Major Case Response Team led by Leroy Jethro Gibbs.
Timothy "Tim" McGee is a Junior Agent working on Leroy Jethro Gibbs's team. He made his debut appearance in the Season 1 episode Sub Rosa (episode) as an Agent stationed at the Norfolk Naval Base but he also regularly made appearances at NCIS HQ whenever the team called him for help in regards to a case. He was officially transferred from Norfolk to Washington D.C on a permanent basis at the end of the Season 2 premiere episode, See No Evil (episode), becoming the fourth and final member of Gibbs's team and also the Probie which he has remained to this day up until Ziva David becoming an NCIS Special Agent.
Clark Kent, aka Superman, is Earth's greatest hero and the protagonist of Smallville. Hailing from the planet Krypton, Clark is a super-powered alien who was raised in Smallville, Kansas. He resided there until his early adult years, when he moved to Metropolis.
Jor-El (1935-1986) was the Kryptonian biological father of Kal-El, as well as the most renowned scientist on Krypton and an influential member of the Science Council.
Lex decisively turned to his dark destiny after a series of events through the years: His friendship with Clark Kent went back and forth, he blackmailed Metropolis Inquisitor reporter Roger Nixon into his employ, his father/son relationship with Lionel Luthor grew deeply troubled after he became LexCorp's founder and CEO, his relationship then marriage with Helen Bryce failed, he became LuthorCorp's second CEO, his manipulative friendship with Jason Teague developed, he led various experiments with kryptonite, his race for Kansas State Senator against Jonathan Kent turned ugly, his "partnership" with Brainiac evolved, he managed various inhumane projects involving metahumans and meteor freaks, has a rivalry with Oliver Queen that turned deadly, his relationship then marriage with Lana Lang imploded, his encounters with Lois Lane worsened, he illegally cloned of his own brother Julian Luthor, purchased the Daily Planet and named himself CEO, manipulated Kara Kent, murdered his own father Lionel with his own bare hands and finally discovered Clark's secret then used the Orb to collapse the Fortress of Solitude on him and Clark.
Oliver Jonas Queen is Chloe Sullivan's husband as well as the billionaire owner and CEO of Queen Industries, who also serves on the Justice League as a vigilante archer, Green Arrow. As Green Arrow, Oliver dresses in green and black and utilizes a variety of arrows and gadgets for many forms of defense.
Shawn Spencer (b. February 1977) is a pseudo-psychic part-time consultant employed by the Santa Barbara Police Department. He is the son of Henry and Madeline Spencer. He is currently engaged to Juliet O'Hara. Shawn is the main protagonist of the television series Psych. He is portrayed by James Roday (Liam James and Skyler Gisondo in flashbacks).
Burton "Gus" Guster II (b. December 1977), also known as the "Vault of Secrets", "Fearless Guster", and other aliases, is the best friend and crime-solving partner of psychic detective Shawn Spencer. He is portrayed by Dulé Hill (Carlos McCullers II in flashbacks).
Carlton Jebediah Lassiter (b. March 1968), also known as "Lassie", "Booker", "Binky" and sometimes "Detective Dipstick", was head detective of the Santa Barbara Police Department, but was demoted to a regular officer in "No Trout About It". However, he is a detective again as of "Cog Blocked" and is currently the Chief of Police. He is the husband of Marlowe Lassiter, the father of Lilly Lassiter, and the older brother of Lauren "Lulu" Lassiter. He is portrayed by Timothy Omundson.
Email stories must be completed no OCs firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 06/06/14 | Deadline: None
Description: Hey! It may just be me, but it seems this place is severely lacking in some completely awesome fanfics about my favorite creepy psycho, Gin Ichimaru. I love him, creepiness and all, so I issue this challenge to you, oh awesome authors. I want you to (please!!!) write a crazy story that meets these qualifications:
1. It has to involve Gin Ichimaru
2. and a totally insane party
and that's it! everything else is up to you! I mean, if you want him wear a dress, go for it. If you think he should be gay with that guy who seems to think he's pretty (not saying anything here...) that's cool, I guess. I mean, is it ever really stated otherwise?
Posted: 12/20/08 | Deadline: None
Characters: Ginoza Nobuchika, Kagari Shusei, Karanomori Shion, Kogami Shinya, Kunizuka Yayoi, Makishima Shogo, Masaoka Tomomi, Other, Reader, Sasayama, Tsunemori Akane, Various, You
Description: Seriously, this site lacks Psycho-Pass so please. Please.
Here's the challenge!
1. Make it long! At least 500 words? And as detailed as you can. More chapters would be better of course!
2. No crack. Humor is fine, but no crack.
3. Correct grammar, punctuation, and those English rules, of course.
4. Indicate on your summary that your story is a response to my challenge.
5. Well-written reader-inserts are always the best.
6. No OOC! AU is fime but the characters' personalities remain the same.
7. Bonus for Kougami x Reader
8. Bonus for good smut or a heartbreaking angst fic.
9. This is basically Psycho-Pass and I didn't really require the reader-insert so you may also write a Kougami x Akane story because I ship them.
10. Shuusei x Akane would be good too (Am I the only one who ship them?)
11. Shion x Yayoi is my favorite ship! (Oops, spoilers)
12. If it's a reader-insert and you plan to dedicate it to me, no Ginoza please. (I'm sorry I just hate him.)
13. AU but I would love if someone writes a story with Shuusei and/or Makishima alive because they're my favorites. :(
14. Go on and write~ I'll be waiting!
Posted: 03/07/14 | Deadline: None
Categories: Movies & TV
Description: You have to write a comedy story based on the following plot points :
1) David(Protagonist) is a jobless software engineer living with his big brother and sister-in-law .
2) Severly depressed , his entire life revolves around watching a fictional TV show called 'Surprise Motherfucker' , he mainly watches it cause he feels a character on the show is deeply connected with him .
3) But that character is suddenly killed off , after that all hell breaks lose for David as he decides to burn down the production of 'Surprise Motherfucker' . He embarks on a cross-country journey to do so and on the way meets all sorts of peculiar characters thus learning the true value of life .
Posted: 05/13/13 | Deadline: None
Characters: Other, Reader, You, Cooro, Husky, Senri
Description: Kids with crushes. Is there anything cuter? Kids do many things to get the attention of the object of their affections like teasing them, giving them stuff, beating them, and sharing everything with them. They do so many things -some not so smart >.> - and think the world of the person they like! It's so sweet, isn't it?
Must be either:
ReaderXSenri (he's actually 15 at the beginning of the manga, but whatever!)
I personally miss the old days when people would just straight out say "I like you". Things were so much simpler
.... er -sometimes.
Posted: 10/13/09 | Deadline: None