Categories: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: You can do anything that has to do with Plays like Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet and etc.
Drama's like any english, japanese, chinese korean dramas any.
For dances you can have a ballroom dance kind of story, tango and others.
You must only write for KHR.
It can be stories with chapters,
if its one-shots please make sure it is over 700 words
Reader-insert to please.
Posted: 02/26/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Advent Children
Characters: Original Character(s)
Description: I...er...I wanted to ask someone, no, anyone if they could write me a story. Something about...say...KH2? or Advent children? Ah, even if you'd rather write something totally stupid, thats okay too.
I'm sounding like a little kid begging for mummy to buy a toy :P
I hope to see something. let your minds float free!
breathe deep, seek peace.
any subject's okay with me.....I admit i like my het and slash...but if you're going to write it...please keep it as 'clean' as you can..somehow (my family uses this computer on ocassion, and if the page is up...well...lets just say they won't be amused)
Posted: 08/15/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming
Characters: Reader, Various
Description: In this challenge you write a multi-chapter story (or a long one-shot) about a reader's bishie plushie coming to life. Or if you want, you can have that the bishie somehow turns into a plushie and the reader finds them or something. Really, just have fun with this! It can be anything like fluff, lime, ecchi, or whatnot.
Posted: 10/14/08 | Deadline: None
Description: I love Robert Frost so much. I was reading his poems, and I formed a collection of a bunch of quotes. I thought they would make good writing prompts.
~ You definitely don't have to use all of the quotes. Use as many as you want.
~ You can interpret the quotes however you'd like.
~ You can use any fandom and any characters.
~ Reader inserts and OCs are allowed.
~ Any and all pairings are allowed. This includes yaoi and yuri.
~ Any rating.
~ Say somewhere in your summary that your story is a response to this challenge.
The "/" between the words indicate the end of each line, for those of you who don't know. It just saved space writing them this way
1. “And of course there must be something wrong / In wanting to silence any song.”
2. “It's got so I don't even know for sure / Whether I am glad, sorry, or anything. / There's nothing but a voice-like left inside / That seems to tell me how I ought to feel, / And would feel if I wasn't all gone wrong.”
3. “He looks on the bright side of everything, / Including me. He thinks I'll be all right. . .”
4. “I lain awake thinking of you, I’ll warrant, / More than you have yourself, some of these nights.”
5. “The most you can do / Is set me back a little more behind. / I sha’n’t catch up in this world, anyway.”
6. “I’d rather you’d not go unless you must.”
7. “It melted, and I let it fall and break. / But I was well / Upon my way to sleep before it fell, / And I could tell / What form my dreaming was about to take.”
8. “A light he was to no one but himself. . .”
9. “So we must join hands in the dew coming coldly / There in the hush of the wood that reposes, / And turn and go up to the open door boldly, / And knock to the echoes as beggars for roses.”
10. “Summer was past and the day was past. / Sombre clouds in the west were massed. / Out on the porch's sagging floor, / Leaves got up in a coil and hissed, / Blindly struck at my knee and missed.”
11. “Something sinister in the tone / Told me my secret must be known. . .”
12. “I'm a poor underdog, / But to-night I will bark / With the great Overdog / That romps through the dark.”
13. “The last of the light of the sun / That had died in the west / Still lived for one song more / In a thrush's breast.”
14. “But no, I was out for stars; / I would not come in. / I meant not even if asked; / And I hadn't been.”
15. “No one stands round to stare. / It is nobody else's affair. / It couldn't be called ungentle, / But how thoroughly departmental.”
16. “The way a crow / Shook down on me / The dust of snow / From a hemlock tree / Has given my heart / A change of mood / And saved some part / Of a day I had rued.”
17. “Some say the world will end in fire, / Some say in ice. / From what I've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire. / But if it had to perish twice, / I think I know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / Is also great / And would suffice.”
18. “I dwell with a strangely aching heart / In that vanished abode there far apart / On that disused and forgotten road. . .”
19. “Those stones out under the low-limbed tree / Doubtless bear names that the mosses mar.”
20. “And mankind saw the bright flowers, / That, glitt'ring in the sun, / Quite hid the thorns of av'rice / That poison blood and bone; / And far off many wandered, / And when life's night came on, / They still were seeking gold flowers, / Lost, helpless and alone.”
21. “O, cease to heed the glamour / That blinds your foolish eyes, / Look upward to the glitter / Of stars in God's clear skies.”
22. “We ran as if to meet the moon / That slowly dawned behind the trees. . .”
23. “This saying good-bye on the edge of the dark. . . I have to be gone for a season or so.”
24. “Was there even a cause too lost, / Ever a cause that was lost too long . . . ?”
25. “The verses in it say and say: / ‘The ones who living come today / To read the stones and go away / Tomorrow dead will come to stay.’ ”
26. “Men hate to die / And have stopped dying now forever.”
27. “I do not see why I should e'er turn back, / Or those should not set forth upon my track / To overtake me, who should miss me here / And long to know if still I held them dear.”
28. “And then we were vouchsafed a miracle / That never yet to other two befell / And I alone of us have lived to tell.”
29. “He asked with the eyes more than the lips / For a shelter for the night, / And he turned and looked at the road afar / Without a window light.”
30. “We keep the wall between us as we go.”
31. “My apple trees will never get across / And eat the cones under his pines, I tell him. / He only says, ‘Good fences make good neighbours.’ ”
32. “Save only me; / There is none left to mourn thee. . .”
33. “My Sorrow, when she's here with me, / Thinks these dark days of autumn rain / Are beautiful as days can be. . .”
34. “The desolate, deserted trees, / The faded earth, the heavy sky, / The beauties she so truly sees, / She thinks I have no eye for these, / And vexes me for reason why.”
35. “Be that as may be, she was in their song.”
36. “ ‘Enough,’ / Yet not enough. A bullet through and through. . .”
37. “She dared no more than ask him with her eyes / How was it with him for a second trial. / And with his eyes he asked her not to ask. / They had given him back to her, but not to keep.”
38. “We may as well go patiently on with our life, / And look elsewhere than to stars and moon and sun / For the shocks and changes we need to keep us sane.”
39. “The calm seems certainly safe to last to-night.”
40. “They listened at his heart. / Little - less - nothing! - and that ended it. / No more to build on there. And they, since they / Were not the one dead, turned to their affairs.”
41. “Die early and avoid the fate.”
42. “If need be occupy a throne, / Where nobody can call you crone.”
43. “What worked for them might work for you. / No memory of having starred / Atones for later disregard / Or keeps the end from being hard.”
44. “Better to go down dignified / With boughten friendship at your side / Than none at all.”
45. “You come fetch me from my work to-night / When supper’s on the table. . .”
46. “Never have I been glad or sad / That there was such a thing as bad. / There had to be, I understood, / For there to have been any good.”
47. “But oh, the agitated heart / Till someone finds us really out.”
48. “But I recognized death / With sorrow and dread, / And I hated and hate / The spoils of the dead.”
49. “The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, / But I have promises to keep, / And miles to go before I sleep, / And miles to go before I sleep.”
50. “Man acts more like the poor bear in a cage, / That all day fights a nervous inward rage, / His mood rejecting all his mind suggests.”
51. “Why not sit down if you are in no haste? / These doorsteps seldom have a visitor.”
52. “Strange how such innocence gets its own way. / I shouldn't be surprised if in this world / It were the force that would at last prevail.”
53. “Such a phrase couldn’t have meant much to her.”
54. “And my flame made a pinnacle to heaven / As I walked once round it in possession.”
55. “Oh, but war’s not for children—it’s for men.”
56. “My dears, my dears, you thought that—we all thought it. / So your mistake was ours.”
57. “I said that nearly half an hour ago. / I said it to myself as much as you.”
58. “No one liked the boss. / He was one of the kind sports call a spider. . .”
59. “I'd like to get away from earth awhile / And then come back to it and begin over.”
60. “A miserable sight, and frightening, too-- / You needn't smile--I didn't recognise him-- / I wasn't looking for him--and he's changed.”
61. “I sympathise. I know just how it feels / To think of the right thing to say too late.”
62. “He thinks if he could teach him that, he'd be / Some good perhaps to someone in the world.”
63. “Home is the place where, when you have to go there, / They have to take you in.”
64. “You'll be surprised at him--how much he's broken.”
65. “We saw the risk we took in doing good, / But dared not spare to do the best we could / Though harm should come of it. . .”
66. “All this to prove we cared. Why is there then / No more to tell? We turned to other things.”
67. “ ‘You’re not to come,’ she said. ‘This is my business. / If the time’s come to face it, I’m the one / To put it the right way.’ ”
68. “But it’s nonsense to think he’d care enough.”
69. “You understand that we have to be careful. / This is very, very lonely place.”
70. “Something we were withholding made us weak / Until we found out that it was ourselves. . .”
71. “It was too lonely for her there, / And too wild. . .”
72. “She strayed so far she scarcely heard / When he called her-- / And didn’t answer--didn’t speak-- / Or return.”
73. “The birds that came to it through the air / At broken windows flew out and in, / Their murmur more like the sigh we sigh / From too much dwelling on what has been.”
74. “You, of course, are a rose - / But were always a rose.”
75. “We dance round in a ring and suppose, / But the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”
76. “If we who sight along it round the world, / See nothing worthy to have been its mark, / It is because like men we look too near, / Forgetting that as fitted to the sphere, / Our missiles always make too short an arc.”
77. “Well, all we said was / He took a strange thing to be roguish over.”
78. “I recollect a night of broken clouds / And underfoot snow melted down to ice, / And melting further in the wind to mud.”
79. “But he had gone his way . . . / And I must be, as he had been—alone, / ‘As all must be,’ I said within my heart, / ‘Whether they work together or apart.’ ”
80. “I meant, you meant, that nothing should remain / Unsaid between us, brother, and this remained-- / And one thing more that was not then to say: / The Victory for what it lost and gained.”
81. “I have seen you taken and tossed, / And if you have seen me when I slept, / You have seen me when I was taken and swept / And all but lost.”
82. “Why don’t you make some motion? / Or give some sign of life? Because you can’t. / I doubt if you’re as living as you look.”
83. “Only where love and need are one, / And the work is play for mortal stakes, / Is the deed ever really done / For Heaven and the future's sakes.”
84. “He was a winter wind, / Concerned with ice and snow, / Dead weeds and unmated birds, / And little of love could know.”
Posted: 11/28/13 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Cartoons & Comics
Description: Let's see this happen.
Take a pick of your character that can probably fit into my description of the summary that shall be the start of your story. Any kind of fandom is allowed, as well as poison, but make sure you won't die. The character must either have poisonous lips, or poison within his mouth while he kisses (y/n) or an original character.
Character will inflict poison on impact of kiss.
Poison Within Lips;
Character will kiss person of view and spill poison within their mouth.
Posted: 03/10/07 | Deadline: None
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: I would love to see more Cilan, Chili, or Cress/reader stories on here. (*especially the first two). They're awesome, and I think that one could write a great story with that pairing.
Rules: Meh, I'm fairly open about that. You can do what you want and have any characters you want in it (even OCs, but be careful with it) but I do want the reader to have pokemon of her own...if you want her to be a trainer (or something else), that's up to you. Just try not to give her a pokemon that you see the reader having A LOT in stories.
Posted: 01/20/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Gaming, Pokemon
Description: I challenge you to write a story where the reader is a Pokemon. You may decide which Pokemon it is, but the setting has to be one of these listed below:
Wild Pokemon: You narrate your life story from your birth to your death. Your survival, challenges, life mates, and experiences must be included.
Pet Pokemon: You narrate your life story as a domesticated Pokemon who does not belong to a trainer, just an average family.
Trainer Pokemon: You narrate your life story as a Pokemon who was captured and traveling with a human. Things that must be included: Pokemon team member relationships, such as who you get along with, natural species rivalries, species predator/prey relationships.
Team Rocket Pokemon: You narrate your life story as a captured Pokemon forced to serve Team Rocket. Things that must be included: Experiences getting caught, challenges with training, crimes committed, relationships with other Rocket Pokemon.
Posted: 07/17/13 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts
Characters: Reader, You, Demyx, Zexion
Description: Yay, my first contribution's a challenge! o:
So, I've seen loads and loads of Zemyx
clogging up around different fanfiction sites. But you know what?
I've NEVER seen a threesome with them. Nope. Nowhere. Just alone.
So, I'm challenging you guys to write a threesome between Zexion, the reader, and Demyx.
1. I'd prefer this be a oneshot, but if you want to throw a big meaningful plot in with it, be my guest. c:
2. This should probably go without saying, but I'd like a lemon, plzkthx. ;w; -brick'd-
3. Please, PLEASE try to keep them in character. I lose brain cells every time I see a horridly OOC Zemyx fic. If they're SLIGHTLY OOC, I don't mind--it's pretty difficult to completely nail Zexion's character. But one thing I need to say: He IS NOT quiet. Honestly, if you go back and look, he can hardly keep his mouth shut. :/
4. I'd love you forever if you didn't make the reader a whore. :'3
I'll give whoever fills in the challenge adequately
a cookie a oneshot of their choice, but only after my computer gets fixed--I'm filing this challenge on my DS (so excuse any typos? :D).
Posted: 09/17/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Naruto
Description: Poor, poor kisame, no-one ever writes OCxkisame or readerxkisame stories or one-shots unless it's a crack pairing...and i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one out there who thinks it's unfair, Kisame needs love too you know XD i would like to see at least one OCxKisame or ReaderxKisame story that isn't just a result of boredom and sugar! at least two chapters or one long one.
Posted: 12/16/07 | Deadline: None
Characters: Other, Reader
Description: If you haven't noticed, I wrote a one-shot with reader/Gin called Popsicle. Well, I wanna see if you people can write a lemon to it sense it's sorta supposed to be that way, but I can't write lemons so I'm leaving it up to you guys okay? ^_^
Posted: 01/05/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Nonfiction, Poetry & Song, Real Person, Miscellaneous
Description: I've decided to issue a challenge to all of my fellow Luna users: write a story, poem, essay, etc. set in a post apocolyptic setting.
Any and all post-apocolyptic themed pieces count. Fanfiction of any sort is good too.
The deadline is March 15th, 2012 so get writing!
Posted: 01/22/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 7
Characters: You, Vincent
Description: We all know the cute fics where Vincent finally gets his cell phone right? Well what about what happens after? What if he gets a prank phone call by a girl (You/the reader)? Just thought it would be cute and funny. You/Vincent. I really hope someone responds. I mean, who doesn't want to see Vincent get a prank phone call at like two in the morning or something?
Posted: 07/16/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu Yu Hakusho
Characters: Reader, Hiei, Kurama
Description: I would seriously like to see as one-shot/chaptered story about the reader becoming pregnant with either Youko or Hiei's baby.
The idea that bearing a demon's baby and the unexpected problems that come with it is a huge boiling pot of ideas and plot twists! Have fun with it.
Posted: 10/16/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Gaming
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Pfft . Well, you all know how new life is created, it's just that we're only focusing on probably the most stressful part of it! Just carrying that new life in your stomach for 9 friggen, whopping months!
As we have learned about pregnancy being very stressful on the mother , how do you think the father of the child copes with this too ?
I mean, it's basically a period... except you have something growing inside of you, and you throwing up your breakfast. So yeah, it's ten times worse . x]
You can make up your own prompts, but the three prompts you MUST include first are :
1. Signs .
2. The Test .
3. Confrontation .
Can be a drabble book or at least a 3000 word one-shot.
Have fun with it . Angst , Fluff , put some love in there. Pfft .
Posted: 01/12/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga
Description: I love Princess Jellyfish, it's an amazing anime and manga. Using the names of the episodes/chapters write a fic. You can use any anime/manga that you like. I prefer reader-insert, but I wont hold you to it.
Hope you enjoy and have fun!!! (Amars= otaku, nerds, geeks)
01 "Sex and the Amars"
04 "Let's Meet at the Aquarium"
05 "I Want to Be a Jellyfish"
06 "Night of the Living Amars"
07 "Islands of Unemployment Cash-lending"
08 "Million Dollar Babies"
09 "Midnight Cherry Boy"
10 "Days of Love and Lukewarm Water"
11 "Jellyfish of Dreams"
11 "Driving Mr. Hanamori"
16 "Romeo & Juliet?"
20 "The Affair of the Necklace"
23 "The Rose of Versailles?"
29 "Because You're My Cute Person"
34 "Party Monster"
44 "If She Looks Back, Is It Love?"
Posted: 01/23/12 | Deadline: None
Description: _ Y/N_ your name or nickname Arani'
"Y/N, you will be given your own realm to rule of and it will be the Endless Dream Realm."
Hey, everybody I'm another new member to lunaescence. this is my first challenge so be nice okay! Anyway I want some one to write a Reader insert that the character is hte ruler of two Dream realms and you can change the names if you want, but i some to write a story where the character gets to have a good time with their favorite bishies!! I want limes and lemons but if it's to much for you just write some limes and but I would like it if you pit lemons in the story,if that's okay.
Summary: you are Princess and your Father is the King of the Gods, and your Uncle is the ruler of Firey Underrealm.They have both decided to give you your own realm two realms to rule over and they are Dream Realms. The realm of dreams you will rule over are not the same one is where peaceful and only pleasrue resides there, and other dream realm is where fear and painful torture lies. This where people come here to escape reality for those who have passed on and go to the dreams of where they reside depending on whether they live in Heavem or the underrealm(A/N:I’m sorry if I keep repeating underrealm just can’t say the word Hell sorry if that bothers you.). Those who live in the underrealm go to the depth of the tortures of flames with grooling nightmares, but who said their couldn’t be pleasure after the pain in bad dreams. The others that visit here from heaven go to peaceful dreams where only pleasure and peace awaits those good souls.You get to enjoy it all these pleasentries to yourself and the hot Bishies that await you have fun.
This is what you look like and here’s the website: http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h72/turk_aerith/anime/Kannazuki_no_miko/ Expect you have long brown hair with gold and red highlights and brown eyes
Posted: 12/03/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Characters: Reader, Gokudera Hayato, Hibari Kyoya, Rokudo Mukuro, Sasagawa Ryohei, Sawada Tsunayoshi, Yamamoto Takeshi
Description: We have all seen countless stories and where the reader is courted by one of the major
hunks men of the Vongola. But, have you ever wondered how they would ask for the hand of their leading lady. Well, this challenge answers just that! Here are some suggestions:
TYL! Tsuna: He’ll propose with his dying will.
TYL! Gokudera: Heavily blushing, being all tsundere about it.
TYL! Yamamoto: Smiling, trying not to blush hard.
TYL! Hibari: He’ll just throw the ring at you. Like the romantic he is.
TYL! Ryohei: WILL SHOUT HIS PROPOSAL TO THE EXTREME!
TYL! Mukuro: He’s tricky, he’s sly. He’s telling the truth with a lie.
These are just some ideas, but please enjoy this challenge. There aren't any limitations.
Posted: 01/27/11 | Deadline: None
Description: Hey! It may just be me, but it seems this place is severely lacking in some completely awesome fanfics about my favorite creepy psycho, Gin Ichimaru. I love him, creepiness and all, so I issue this challenge to you, oh awesome authors. I want you to (please!!!) write a crazy story that meets these qualifications:
1. It has to involve Gin Ichimaru
2. and a totally insane party
and that's it! everything else is up to you! I mean, if you want him wear a dress, go for it. If you think he should be gay with that guy who seems to think he's pretty (not saying anything here...) that's cool, I guess. I mean, is it ever really stated otherwise?
Posted: 12/20/08 | Deadline: None
Characters: Ginoza Nobuchika, Kagari Shusei, Karanomori Shion, Kogami Shinya, Kunizuka Yayoi, Makishima Shogo, Masaoka Tomomi, Other, Reader, Sasayama, Tsunemori Akane, Various, You
Description: Seriously, this site lacks Psycho-Pass so please. Please.
Here's the challenge!
1. Make it long! At least 500 words? And as detailed as you can. More chapters would be better of course!
2. No crack. Humor is fine, but no crack.
3. Correct grammar, punctuation, and those English rules, of course.
4. Indicate on your summary that your story is a response to my challenge.
5. Well-written reader-inserts are always the best.
6. No OOC! AU is fime but the characters' personalities remain the same.
7. Bonus for Kougami x Reader
8. Bonus for good smut or a heartbreaking angst fic.
9. This is basically Psycho-Pass and I didn't really require the reader-insert so you may also write a Kougami x Akane story because I ship them.
10. Shuusei x Akane would be good too (Am I the only one who ship them?)
11. Shion x Yayoi is my favorite ship! (Oops, spoilers)
12. If it's a reader-insert and you plan to dedicate it to me, no Ginoza please. (I'm sorry I just hate him.)
13. AU but I would love if someone writes a story with Shuusei and/or Makishima alive because they're my favorites. :(
14. Go on and write~ I'll be waiting!
Posted: 03/07/14 | Deadline: None
Categories: Movies & TV
Description: You have to write a comedy story based on the following plot points :
1) David(Protagonist) is a jobless software engineer living with his big brother and sister-in-law .
2) Severly depressed , his entire life revolves around watching a fictional TV show called 'Surprise Motherfucker' , he mainly watches it cause he feels a character on the show is deeply connected with him .
3) But that character is suddenly killed off , after that all hell breaks lose for David as he decides to burn down the production of 'Surprise Motherfucker' . He embarks on a cross-country journey to do so and on the way meets all sorts of peculiar characters thus learning the true value of life .
Posted: 05/13/13 | Deadline: None
Characters: Other, Reader, You, Cooro, Husky, Senri
Description: Kids with crushes. Is there anything cuter? Kids do many things to get the attention of the object of their affections like teasing them, giving them stuff, beating them, and sharing everything with them. They do so many things -some not so smart >.> - and think the world of the person they like! It's so sweet, isn't it?
Must be either:
ReaderXSenri (he's actually 15 at the beginning of the manga, but whatever!)
I personally miss the old days when people would just straight out say "I like you". Things were so much simpler
.... er -sometimes.
Posted: 10/13/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Silent Hill
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You, Pyramid Head
Description: I would like to see a a story that has pyramid head from silent hill and an oc pairing. I do not care what happens if its sad of funny just make it to where it will fit the silent hill story line.
Posted: 10/26/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Silent Hill
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader
Description: Yup. I want a PyramidheadxReader fanfic. It could be a crackfic, a dark fic, whatver. Just go for it! I DARE you... x3
I bet no one's gonna do it. Hahaha.
Posted: 08/01/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Death Note
Characters: Original Character(s), Kanzo Mogi, L, Light, Matt, Mello, Mero, Misa, Near, Nia, Raito, Ryūku, Ryuk, Shuichi Aizawa, Soichiro Yagami, Tota Matsuda, Watari
Description: Any ICP fans on here? Inspiration for this: trying to find an L lemon I haven't already read and, failing at that, randomly singing the song Rainbows N' Stuff by Insane Clown Passe. Haven't heard the song? Check it out, it's totally worth it! Now enough of my rambling and on with the challenge!
The main plot to stick with is having L and Light randomly singing this song back and forth to each other while they are handcuffed together.
- Have Matsuda freak out at some point in every chorus because he has a random weapon of choice pointed at him.
- At some point involve flying chairs and computers flying around Task Force headquarters accompanied by fire.
- At the very cuss-y parts at the end of the choruses, have Mello and Matt randomly burst in singing them to Near.
- Find any character to be the mom at the part "I like his mom cause she's nice. To. Me!"
- At the end have either Soichiro or Mogi make an out of character comment.
- Random yaoi at the end!
Do whatever you want with it, but be sure to have fun! Yay! Happy fun time for all!
Posted: 06/23/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Yamamoto Takeshi
Description: Okay so I'll also be trying respond to my own challenge but I was curious to see how everyone else would write it :D
The challenge is about the reader being a ramen girl or working at a ramen place or whatever! Lol you can choose! I think it would work better if it was Reader X Yamamoto (and I'm not saying it because I HEARRTTTTT him lol) but if you could somehow work a way with the reader being paired with someone else then feel free!
Posted: 03/19/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Tales of the Abyss
Characters: Reader, Asch
Description: Ehem... I, jinky, authoress of a couple of ToA fanfics in the ToA category, hearby challenge you to... *drumroll please*... make a readerxAsch fanfic for me. It doesn't matter if it's a oneshot or a multi-chapter fic... xD Asch needs more love... and what better way to give him love than to write a fic for him? *innocent smile* Lemons are also accepted... *hint hint* xD But nothing cheesy please... ^^
Posted: 06/08/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu Yu Hakusho
Characters: Reader, You, Hiei, Jin, Koenma, Kuronue, Kuwabara, Touya, Yusuke, Hiei, Jin, Koenma, Kuronue, Kuwabara, Touya, Yusuke, Hiei, Jin, Koenma, Kuronue, Kuwabara, Touya, Yusuke
Description: Thats right I want a readerx?x? story...
I would preffer ReaderxHieixKuwabara,
or any of the following mixed
but any pairings is fine.
Must only be from YYH though!
No powers for the reader of any kind.
Must have lemon!
Can be a one shot or more.
Can be a one of event or a on-going realationship/happening.
Can do as many pairings as you like
No song fics please.
I know I didn't add Kurama onto the list of charachters below and that is becuase I want Yoko and not Kurama :-)
No time/word/chapter/etc limit
Posted: 08/22/11 | Deadline: None
Characters: Reader, Toudou Heisuke
Description: Come on... This brat needs love~ It can be crack, something funny, romance, drama, death, angst, you name it~ as long as it has readerxheisuke love in it, it'll work! xDDD Thank you!
Posted: 12/11/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga
Description: No Mary sues.
Ones with stars are a must
I obviously fail in writing the listed pairings.
Obviously if you don't know one of the shows just say so! You are not suppose to know everything loves! It can be as long as you want and deadline is august 10
Posted: 08/01/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga
Description: So. The title of this challenge doesn't make ANY sense. But anyway.
I've been reading a few Naruto fan-fics and have to say... Wow. There aren't many GOOD Lemons.
I'm a sad person. (;-;) and while there ARE lemons and such; most of them are very little detailed or just. Eh. I don't know.
NOT TRYING TO SAY ANYONE'S WRITING IS BAD. I guess I'm just picky when it comes to reading?
But anyway. ON TO THE CHALLENGE!!
- write a detailed story for all of the following characters of Naruto:
• Naruto Uzumaki
• Kakashi Hatake(my personal favorite. (; )
• Shino Aburame
• Kiba Inuzuka
• Shikamaru Nara
• Sasuke Uchiha
• Itachi Uchiha
• Iruka Umino
• Chouji Akimichi
• Sai (my second favorite! xD)
• Neji Hyuuga
- One Shot or a short Chaptered story, it's totally up to you.
- OC preferred; but Reader-Insert is perfectly awesome! (:
- Lemons(obviously) are required. VERY detailed please.
- You can do whatever you want with the characters before and after the lemon, only asking that NO rape/abuse is included. A personal request.
- If a one-shot; a MINIMUM of 5000 words. And if a Multi-Chapter story; then at-least 1600 words per chapter.
- Please no under-age lemons or limes.
- When writing your summary, write "Challenge Reply: ari3132~"
Just have fun with it! I hope to be hearing from you all! Thank you all! Ill be posting some of my own fiction very soon!
Posted: 05/27/13 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu Yu Hakusho
Description: Kazuma Kuwabara! One of the kindest & toughest human psychics one will ever encounter in an anime/manga, and yet, he receives so much cruelty from the series' fanbase. This cannot continue!
Should you accept this challenge, you must abide by the following rules!
+Kuwabara must be the main character in either a one-shot or full length story if you prefer.
+No bashing may occur. Period.
+If you chose to put him in a relationship, please keep it as the Yukina x Kuwabara pairing
+The story must be at least 1000 words in length
+First, second, or third person is fine.
+Let's keep it no higher than PG13 so that everyone can enjoy it
+Original Characters are allowed
+Have fun with it! :)
Posted: 10/11/09 | Deadline: None
Characters: Reader, You
Description: For some reason Red Mist, from the film Kick-Ass, is frigging hot. So! What I ask of the good people on Luna is if a reader-insert Red Mist fanfic could be made. I would like it to be reader-insert for all the closet fans out there (you know who you are!). The story can be as long as you want and can include from fluffy-crack-high-sugar-intake stuff to f**k-his-brains-out kind of thing. Obviously it can/will have cursing in it. If you have questions/comments/concerns feel free to contact me. Thank you!
Posted: 05/09/10 | Deadline: None
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: Because this is her favorite type of character, Aileadh would like to issue a challenge, be it RI, OC, or whatever you want. What I want to see is people making the reader/OC/whatever the BAD GUY, so to speak. And I don't mean anything half-assed, either. Make them murderers, willingly working for the evil organization, or selling people off as slaves. Anything evil goes, so long as it is not the result of some sad past (happy, normal childhoods are even better). And, if you want, also consider trying to reform them realistically.
Length is whatever you want it to be, so the sky's the limit: drabble, ficlet, one-shot, full-length, drabble collections, or anything else.
Additional things I challenge you to try and include are:
Finding a dead body in the sewer.
Someone breaking down and crying WHILE killing someone else.
Plushies/dolls representing something throughout the story.
...and, of course, have fun! I look forward to seeing the results of anyone that wants to try this.
Posted: 03/18/09 | Deadline: None