Categories: Anime & Manga, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Bleach
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: Attention writers! I challenge you to write fics about the, “Forgottens!” There are many characters that should get the attention they deserve, but don’t! So, my challenge is to write a fan-fiction about one or more of these characters that get little to no love!
Uryu Ishida - Bleach
Don Kanonji - Bleach
Kon - Bleach
Choji Akimichi - Naruto
Shino Abruame - Naruto
Zabuza Momochi - Naruto
Orochimaru (young or old) - Naruto
Tazuna - Naruto
Zetsu - Naruto
Kisame Hoshigaki - Naruto
Jirobo - Naruto
Kidomaru - Naruto
Sakon - Naruto
Ukon - Naruto
Kimimaro - Naruto
Konohamaru Sarutobi - Naruto
Kazuma Kuwabara - Yu Yu Hakusho
Jin - Yu Yu Hakusho
Chu - Yu Yu Hakusho
Tristan Taylor/Honda Hiroto - Yu-Gi-Oh
I know there are other characters that don’t get much spotlight but these are the main ones for me. There is only one rule to this challenge and this is that the character you right about must be paired with the reader. So instead of making a Neji/You fic, make a Zetsu/You fic instead! =D Also, preferably have little-to-no crack, but this isn’t required. Good luck writers!
Posted: 05/27/09 | Deadline: None
Characters: Reader, 4th Hokage
Description: I would like to see a reader insert with the reader/you paired with Minato, the fourth hokage. I don't care if it's AU, or actually in the real setting of Naruto, just make it good and believable.
Do not give the reader a name. Do not give the reader any physical attributes, as in do not give her/him a hair/eye color. Do not make the reader Naruto's mother, or you've completely failed. Do not go crazy with OCs. Do not angst or unrequit love me to death.
The Fourth doesn't have to die either if you're going for something AU, it could be an affair or before he met or whatever he did with Naruto's mother to make a baby. Or you don't even have to add anything about Naruto's mom. Mutual feelings with this pairing isn't neccesarry, but it would be nice! Lemons/limes are not neccesary, but it has to be at least PG-13.
Add how many other canon characters you want, but don't let them take the spotlight from the reader/you or the fourth/Minato. This would also be failure.
Well, I challenge you. Do you think you can handle it? ;D
Posted: 03/23/09 | Deadline: None
Description: During season six, episode fifteen "The French Mistake", Dean and Sam appear in the alternate reality where their lives are just a Television-show called Supernatural (AKA: our dimension). But unfortunately, certain events with the boys' lead to the death of Eric Kripke, Bob Singer, Kevin Parks, Lou Bollo, and Misha Collins. Somehow, you the Writer must use the hole in the fourth-wall (that the boys traveled through) to seek help from the Supernatural-universe to undo the what the angel-hit-man Virgil did.
**Insert writer please**
Posted: 03/25/13 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Movies & TV
Description: We've all seen those sitcoms where the couple or the brother and sister divide the house in two and try to lure the other over.
I challenge you to do something along those lines. They don't have to divide a house per say, there just has to be:
A bet/dare of some sort that involves keeping something away from someone until they fold.
Dirty tactics to get the other person to fail.
A... present of some sort.
The phrase, "Don't you wish you had this?" Or some variation thereof.
An awesome skill or trick. (Go wild with it)
Anything goes. They can be rivals, lovers, friends. Any rating. As long or short as you like.
Posted: 03/09/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Axis Powers Hetalia
Characters: Belarus, Belgium, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Seychelles, Various, You
Description: The Hetalia women don't get nearly enough attention. Write a something for them, if you would, please. Friendship, love, whatever! It can be any of the female characters, just a little something for one of them.
It can range from a love triangle, to one-sided love, to just friends, and anywhere in between. :D JUST GIVE THEM SOME LOVE~
Posted: 11/21/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming
Description: Mythology plays a large part in many stories today, see if you can make some for yourself!
-Can be written with any category
-Minimum of five Roman Myths, five Greek Myths, and five Japanese Myths. You may chose to do only one of the three or whatever you feel like you want to do.
-Limit to 17+
-Can be different type of myths than the three above, do list the type of myth it is though.
-Series or story format, it's all up to you!
Posted: 05/29/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, DNAngel, One Piece, Bleach, Advent Children, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Haruhi Suzumiya, D.Gray-Man, Invader Zim, Code Geass, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis, Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji , Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, Vocaloid, Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy 15, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Professor Layton
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: This is a quote challenge (I know, how original), but I figured I'd do my own, you know? It can be drabbles, ficlets, or one shots.
• You don't have to do all of these quotes, you can, but the minimum is ten.
• Yaoi and yuri are excepted.
• OCs cannot be used; make it a reader insert.
• If it's reader insert, you cannot give them a certain look.
• You can use the canon characters, without anyone extra.
• And most importantly, have fun!
• If you write about characters who aren't as popular as the rest, and aren't always written about.
• If you make it CharacterxReaderxCharacter
The reason for the title is the fact that some of these quotes are good, some are horrible, some are funny, and some are romantic, and some are angsty; perfect for every genre out there.
Also, not all of these quotes are from movies, some are from songs. The ones from movies will only have the movie title after the quote, and the ones from songs will have the song title and the artist after the quote. The rest are from the Internet, not a movie or song, so nothing will be after them.
1. "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don’t know. — Animal Crackers.
2. "Protection from who? Zee Germans?" — Snatch.
3. "That’s what I love about these high school girls, man. I keep getting older, they stay the same age." — Dazed and Confused.
4. "I live at home with my parents. It’s just temporary… ’til they die." — Gamers - The Movie.
5. "Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn." — Gone With the Wind.
6. "Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore." — The Wizard of Oz.
7. "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine." — Casablanca.
8. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." — Love Story
9. "In 30 seconds, you'll be dead. Then I'll blow this place up and be home in time for corn flakes." — Total Recall
10. "You're why cavemen chiseled on walls." — As Good As It Gets.
11. "Hey, yeah, uh, I'm just calling to procure a hasty abortion. What? - Can you just hold on for a second, I'm on my hamburger phone." — Juno.
12. "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." — Star Wars: Episode II - Attack Of The Clones.
13. "I will bitch-slap you back to Africa." — Rush Hour 2.
14. "A bird may love a fish, Signore, but where would they live?" — Ever After.
15. "Don’t say we aren't right for each other, the way I see it is… We aren't right for anyone else." —The Cutting Edge.
16. "Shoot me. There’s no greater glory than to die for love." — Love in the time of Cholera
17. "My real purpose was to see you, and to judge, if I could, whether I might ever hope to make you love me." — Pride and Prejudice.
18. "Please don't worry, I am doing fine. You're much too busy to even find the time, So use your chemicals and take this to your grave, The boys you left are men you didn't raise." — The Day I Left the Womb by Escape The Fate.
19. "This could be my last goodbye. You cross your heart. I hope to die." — Up Against the Wall by Boys Like Girls.
20. "The silence isn't so bad. 'Til I look at my hands and feel sad. 'Cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly." — Vanilla Twilight by Owl City.
21. "When the sun shines, we shine together." — Umbrella by Rihanna
22. "If I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?" — Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.
23. "When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer."
24. "When love is not madness, it is not love."
25. "Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
26. "Friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling it brings."
27. "The police are looking for a suspect described described as sexy, funny, and great in bed. Your ugly ass is safe, but where should I hide?"
28. "Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years."
29. "I'm not as think as you drunk I am."
30. "'No comment' is a comment."
31. "The world is going to hell, and I'm driving the bus."
32. "Hard work never killed anybody, but why take the chance?"
33. "Dear homework, you're not attractive, and I'm not doing you."
34. Maybe it's Maybelline.....maybe it's photoshop.
35. "Don't fall in love, fall off a bridge. It hurts less."
36. "I am free of all prejudices; I hate everyone equally."
37. "Cute but psycho. Things even out."
38. "Adults are just kids with money."
39. "I'm all that's left of a bizarre childhood."
40. "Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back."
**I may or may not add more animes later.
Posted: 08/10/11 | Deadline: None
Characters: Reader, Batman, Bruce Wayne
Description: There is most definitely not enough Bruce Wayne smut around this place and after seeing Gotham Knight and witnessing the awesomeness that is bishounen Bruce, he needs some smut!
So, the challenge is BrucexReader smut! :D
Posted: 03/06/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kamenashi Kazuya
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, You
Description: No one's done any Kamenashi fic.'s (so sad) so I've created 'The Great Kame Challenge' on his behalf. Anyways the terms are it can be in any genre and that you MUST use one of his songs (it can be a solo or stuff with KAT-TUN or YamaPi). Good luck!
Posted: Unknown | Deadline: None
Categories: Dragon Ball Series
Characters: Piccolo, Reader, You
Description: I want someone to write a Piccolo/Reader. I don't care what the rating is or what genre, so long as it's Piccolo/Reader. It can be friendship, romance, whatever, just as long as it's Piccolo/Reader.
Posted: 06/10/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: The World Ends With You
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: Write something about Sho Minamimoto, our favorite math fetishist. :D It can be anything! Drabble, reader-insert, yaoi, het ... anything! We just need more Sho!
Posted: 10/22/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Gaming, Real Person
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: Take any anime/show/real people/bands/manga/game and put all the characters into a REALISTIC highschool setting. Add OCs, the reader, and more to make it more realistic. Try to keep the characters in character though! Or make it COMPLETELY original!
Anything goes. Just make it realistic with realistic dialogue.
Posted: 06/23/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Death Note
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader
Description: okay it was to be reader insert and L.
2.no mary sues, no ones perfect
I want to see want it takes for you to wright an L fic, a romance one.
3. has to be atleast 100 words minamal.
but it can also make anything with alittle l and reader romance it can also be funny in to to or whatever...
do you have what it takes?
Posted: 01/14/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Books, Gaming, Movies & TV, Dengeki Daisy
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You, Tasuku Kurosaki
Description: Just like the title states, I will list below a whole ton of cleaning supplies/janitor-esque items commonly used around the house or by other cleaning officals. The drabbles/one-shots/chapters must include or reference to the object in a metaphorical (ex. Her/his heart was like a plunger) or literal (ex. He/She used the plunger to unclog the toilet). The prompts can be used in any order and the pairings can be canon, OC or reader inserts. Also, this challenge was originally designed for Tasuku Kurosaki from Dengeki Daisy but you can use it for any character, maid/janitor-like or otherwise. I would totally and completely love you forever if you did them about Kurosaki. Anyways, here's the list:
3. Mop & Bucket
7. Toilet Brush
8. Rubber Gloves
10. Feather Duster
16. Trash Can
22. Lawn Mower
23. Hedge Clippers
29. Trash Bags
30. Leaf Blower
31. Weed Wacker
40. Floor Polish
41. Manual Labor
48. Vending Machine (They always remind me of janitors. Dunno why.)
Posted: 11/04/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories
Characters: Original Character(s)
Description: chapter one:THE BEGINNING. Kyle and his friends get a important maessage from an informer about the whereabouts of the missing elment jewels. You get an inside look of how Kyle runs in houshold of tweleve brothes and one sister ,Rose, and how he balances His life as a senior in highschool ,on top of his job as a Upper gate guardian of Visara's hidden gate. Then you get a inside look at the gang's Sensi, Master Gengi. He may be old, but never underesimate his ablity.
Posted: 06/05/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Batman, Batman Beyond
Characters: Other, Reader, Joker
Description: I'm in the process of writing a collection of Joker x Harley Quinn stories, but due to my current addiction to the pairing and my constant need for new writing styles I am calling on the Lunaecsence community! I want YOU to write a Joker x Harley story; the genres can range anywhere from Romance, Fluff, Lemon, Lime ect. Just as long as theres no death beteen the two, and no separation, unless they are brought back together. These stories MUST be at least 300+ words! Go as wild as you want! Go INSANE.
Because, y'know, Joker is pretty much...insane. They can be written from the following points of view:
Posted: 05/09/13 | Deadline: None
Categories: Musicians & Musical Groups, Real Person
Characters: Other, Reader
Description: My challenge is this: make a reader-insert involving the Jonas Brothers. Don't give the reader any looks or a name. It must be a romance, although it doesn't matter whether or not it is a oneshot or multi-chaptered fic. It also doesn't matter which brother it happens to be about. I'd prefer it if you stayed away from the 'touring with the Jonas Brothers' or the "Jonas Brothers moved next door', but I don't particularly care. Try to make it as original as possible. Also, try to make the reader as normal as possible (no superpowers, not a big beauty, ect)
Posted: 09/28/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Gaming, Naruto
Description: This is "Naruto" / "C&C Tiberian Sun" crossover challenge
>>> background info: In one of the caves/underground complexes around Konoha, young Naruto finds a glass ball with strange green crystals in it. And since the young jinchuuriki wasn't careful, the ball broke, letting the crystals attack to his body. Thanks to the Kyuubi, Naruto survives his fusion with the last of Ichor/Tiberium on the Earth and even gains something akin Shoton/Crytal release elemental bloodline.
> Ichor/Tiberium should be semi-conscious or at least controllable in this story: when wielded by Naruto, it will damage on contact only those, whom Naruto acknowledges as his enemies. Ichor/Tiberium also doesn't spread around uncontrollably. All of the Tiberium life-form mentioned in the story should not be helping spreading the crystals around.
> Naruto can be paired with pretty much any female from "Naruto" universe as long as their ages aren't too much different. Sakura, Karin and Hinata are discouraged. Rare pairings and Gender Bender pairings (e.g. female Sasuke) are encouraged. Harems are accepted.
> Naruto shall have his personal house in a 'Red zone' environment
> Naruto should be darker, smarter and more skilled than in canon. He also must have Ichor/Tiberium based variation of Shoton/Crystal release bloodline. He may also possess canon Uzumaki predisposition towards fuuinjutsu. No other bloodlines for Naruto are allowed.
> No true firearms should be used by Naruto or anybody else in the story
> Tacitus must make at least an appearance in the story
> Your story must have a solid plot and be at least 35 000 words when completed
Posted: 06/05/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Gaming, Movies & TV
Characters: Reader, Various, Original Character(s), Other
Description: harharhar. I got this idea from eating a whole spoon of peanut butter and going HIGH and singing "PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME" over and over again.
The little tiny weensy wittly things in life that make us happy, crazy or ecstatic.
I though of uhm. PEANUT BUTTER
or just that little hug from someone when you're feeling down
or a cute lyric. (:
Don't mind any fandom, BUT my sweet thangs~ *whispers* I'd laaav myself some niiice Kyoya fandoms (be it from KHR! or OHSHC) if you want other hot men I like, visit my profilee . I has six. xD. Apparently a way to an author's heart is to give them fandoms about thier faave bishies.
ANYTHING THAT MAKE YOU HAAPPPEEE!. Go crazyy my little babies.
[NOTE: If you're reply just respond down theree or title it something like The little pleasures in life : [your little pleasure]]
Posted: 03/08/10 | Deadline: None
Description: There are only a handful of stories where the reader is depicted as male, and straight for that matter. So to remedy this I would like to issue a challenge for anyone who's interested!
The reader must be male with the main theme (this is optional) about moving on from his first love/girlfriend and finding real love in the most unexpected of places.
1. No Explicit Yaoi/Yuri
2. Cannot just be a stand alone. Must be a chapter-ed series.
3. Harem is optional, as long as its within a reasonable number.
4. Any Rating
5. There at least needs to be a love triangle at the beginning.
6. At least 100 words per chapter.
The characters and setting can all be original, if you prefer. Despite rule 1 there can be shonen/shojo-ai elements but as long as its not a main love interest for the Male Reader. Aside from this you can do whatever you want! There are no deadlines, so you can take your time, no need to rush things!
Posted: 08/06/12 | Deadline: None
Characters: Carlton Lassiter, Reader
Description: Carlton Lassiter has very in depth emotions, each one is highly developed and complicated.
Each emotion should have its own chapter in this story, and should also be written in reader insert. The chapters can range in length from 300-500+ words. For emotion 'Passion' It would be nice to have a lemon. The others can be of any rating, as long as they are written correctly, and portray Lassiter's emotions properly.
There is no deadline, unless you would like me to set one if it will help your ability to write.
Posted: 04/29/13 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Yu Yu Hakusho, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Fable, Harvest Moon, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fire Emblem, The World Ends With You, Soul Eater, Tales of Vesperia, Heart no Kuni no Alice, Final Fantasy 13, Mass Effect, Heavy Rain
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: This was inspired by that car ad thats been on tv recently. As the title sujests it's about reasons for hugging, for example:
You can write as many drabbles/one-shots as you want. Oc's or reader-inserts, doesn't matter. You can do it for whatever fandom you want, the ones I listed are simply the ones I would like to see it done for. You can use more that one fandom, there aren't really any rules, just please label each chapter you post with the reason for your hug in that chapter.
Posted: 10/24/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, La Corda D'Oro, Naruto, Poetry & Song, Bleach, Pokemon, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fairy Tail, Shugo Chara, Kuroshitsuji , Final Fantasy 13, Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Durarara!!, Kaichou wa Maid-Sama
Description: Okay, so this is my challenge X3 I think it’s easy. Maybe ^^;.
--Write a series of drabbles for each and every one of these prompts! Unless, of course, there’s one or two that you absolutely can’t add in, but I’d prefer it if you used all of them. --Every single one of these 50 terms are musical terms, most in Italian, but some in French, German, English, even Latin.
--These terms are in alphabetical order. Re-arrange these in anyway you’d like or find convenient.
--If you have any other musical words that you want to put in, by all means add it in. But it has to be a musical term.
--Even though these prompts are musical terms, your fiction doesn't necessarily have to be musical.
--Any pairings, any POV. Pretty much everything goes.
--Also there are two words I put in here that might help. "Intro (opening section)" and "Fine (the end)".
Only one rule: Have fun with this! ^.^
accent: Attack hard.
acceso: ignited, on fire
adagissimo: very, very slow
allegrezza: cheerfulness, joyfulness
altissimo: very high
animandosi: animated, lively
bellicoso: warlike, aggressive
bis (Lat): twice; i.e., repeat the relevant action or passage
bocca chiusa: with closed mouth
cédez (Fr): yield, give way
col pugno: with the fist
con dolore: with sadness
con spirito: with spirit; with feeling
diminuendo, dim.: dwindling
duolo: (Ital) grief
espirando: expiring; i.e., dying away
estinto: extinct, extinguished
fine: the end
immer (Ger): always
intro: opening section
ostinato: obstinate, persistent
parlando or parlante: like speech, enunciated
peu à peu (Fr): little by little
primo or prima (the feminine form): first
un, uno, or una: one
Zeichen (Ger): sign
zurückhalten (Ger): held back
Posted: 07/24/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts
Characters: Other, Reader, You, Axel, Demyx, Riku, Roxas
Description: My friend told me about this at an anime convention I went to once. The Nervous Game. Basically, you put your hands on someone else's body, and ask, "Are you nervous yet?" If they say no, you have to keep finding spots until they say that they're nervous. Arms, legs, tummy...you get the picture, ne?
Well. I want someone to write a fic with this as the basis, with the pairing being Riku/Reader, Roxas/Reader, Axel/Reader, or Demyx/Reader. (Just because his reaction would probably be the funniest. xD) Lemons and limes are welcome, I dun really care. :B WELL. What're you waiting for? Start writing. ;D
Posted: 01/26/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kyou Kara Maou
There's not many fics of KKM and it would be nice if there was. Especially ConradxReader. Basically the reader is the new maid in the Blood Pledge Castle (aka Yuri's Castle). One day while doing the new chores, the reader accidentally bumps into Conrad... And you know the rest Boy meets girl, girl meets boy and they fall in love. Basically make it as funny and fluffy as possible. The rest is up to you.
Posted: 01/30/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Star Trek
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: So I've noticed in the Star Trek section there really isn't much love for the Next Generation guys and I would really love to see some reader-inserts for them ^^ My challenge will be to write one-shots, drabbles or whatever you would like for the guys below:
Jean Luc Picard
Extra points for anyone who manages to come up with something these:
Feel free to add anyone else you can think of that you would like to add, and please let me know if you accept the challenge. I would love to read your writing :D
And as an extra, if you have watched Voyager this will add to the challenge for you ^^:
Good luck ^_^
Posted: 05/17/15 | Deadline: None
Categories: Spirited Away
Description: This is a challenge I issued on fanfiction.net on my Rabid Chibi Squirrels INC account. Those of you who know me well also know that I have obssessions, and one of these obssessions is anime. To be specific, Hayao Miyazaki's Spirited Away, and to be even more specific, the character Noface. It seems to me that no matter where I go or what site I look up, there is NEVER anything regarding Noface. That made me sad; I decided to write about him, and I issued a challenge to the authors of Fanfiction.net regarding this issue. The prompt below:
The Noface Fanfic Challenge!
Rules are as follows:
 The fanfic must either be Noface-centered or have something to do with Noface; he cannot simply "just be there" and have no part in the story. Noface has to have a significant role in the plot. He must be the MAIN character.
 No bashing. If you bash Noface, I will come after you with a bloody spork to dig your eyes out of your sockets. NO BASHING.
 May or may not have a pairing. If so, try something original. Yaoi is acceptable, but no PWP. If you don't know what these terms mean, please email me for their meanings or look them up online.
 Please email me for permission to use my characters, Kitsune and Kaonashi, in your story, and if they are included in the story, they MUST be paired together (please note: "Kaonashi" is the Japanese translation for Noface. I refer to him by this name ONLY when he becomes my human-form-OC.)
 When submitting your challenge-fic, please put (either in a note or in the summary) that it is a response to my challenge (i.e. "Response to the Noface Fanfic Challenge"). This note may NOT be the title; if you cannot come up with something creative for a title, "Untitled" is acceptable.
 No time limit, no word limit. The point of this challenge is to get more variety in the Spirited Away fan fiction world. We desperately need something other that "Chihiro and Haku", "Haku and Chihiro", "Sen and Haku", and "Haku and Sen". (We GET it; they're in love! Move on to something else!)
 No word limit. This fanfic can be a one-shot, a songfic, a continuation fic, or a saga, but NOT a bashfic. It doesn't matter as long as it gets out there! Come on, Spirited Away fans, you can do it!
 There is no deadline!
Okay? Please, anime fans, don't let your creative voices go unheard! Let's hear it for one of the coolest semi-bad guys in animedom; Noface!
Posted: 10/28/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Criminal Minds
Characters: Spencer Reid
Description: Hi! Ever seen a Criminal Minds episode? Well, I don't think that there is enough love for Dr Spencer Reid out there! Can you be the one to make a Spencer Reid fic? This could be a pointless fluff or a reader insert oneshot. Even a full blown story if you're in the mood!s
Posted: 04/10/12 | Deadline: None
Characters: Grell Sutcliff, Madam Red
Description: Okay, so I think this is pretty easy.
Write stories about Grell Sutcliff and Madame Red.
Heh, but, it's not THAT easy.
Make sure you keep character, make it a one-shot, but any other rules are open. It CAN be ___XReader or ____XOC, just, keep it PG-13?
Posted: 12/01/11 | Deadline: None
Characters: Original Character(s)
Description: Ok so I want a fanfiction that well VERY well written with good grammer. I really love Sasuke and Sai and I want there to be an OC. So a lemon fanfiction of SasukeXOCXSai together. Where the OC (a girl) loves both of them she can not choose, so they both share her. The girl has to have long straight black hair with purple eyes and a tattoo of wings inprinted on her back. Very close childhood friend of Sasuke and Sai. Can be either AU for example say like in a high school or just in the Naruto world. Sakura cannot be paired with either Sasuke or Sai either paired up with Naruto or by herself. Don't care what plot but has to be good. So yeah I hope that this is really good and can't wait to read it.
A bit of yaoi
Posted: 12/13/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Description: Alright this is my first challenge so please bear with me. Here is your challenge. Just write a couple of prompts that shows the perfect boyfriend! And here’s the main theme of each prompt
• He would scream “I love you” down the halls, not caring who heard him.
• He’d go on a walk with me in 60 degrees weather, hot cocoa in one hand, and my hand his other.
• He’d sing out loud to any song, even if I call him retarded.
• He let me sing out loud and won’t call me weird.
• He’ll sit outside with me on my front step because there’s nothing to do and he won’t say he’s bored once.
• He’ll let me look like crap, wearing a big t-shirt and shorts and still calls me beautiful.
• He’d write me thousands of notes everyday at school.
• He’d come to my house at nine in the morning to wake me up on weekends.
• He’ll take me to the park and push me on the swings.
• He won’t be shy around my family but acts like he’s part of it.
• He’ll argue with my friends that he loves me more.
• He’ll keep every single promise he makes.
• He’s runs up and hugs me whenever he sees me.
• He won’t be scared to dance in front of me or act retarded.
• He’ll spend my birthday with me and my crazy family.
• He’d rent all the chick flicks he knows of and watch them with me when I’m inside sick.
• He picks me over his friends sometimes.
• He’ll remember our anniversaries before I do.
• He’ll call me at night right before I go to bed just so he knows he’s the last voice I hear.
• He’d push my hair away when it’s in my face.
• He’ll carry my books at school even if he already has to carry his own.
• He wears my favorite shirt of his every Monday.
• A boy who won’t ask me what’s wrong when I look sad, he’ll just kiss me on the forehead.
• He’ll give me his sweatshirt even if his freezing and he won’t make me feel guilty about it.
• He’d never get jealous because he already knows I love him more than anything.
• And when he says forever he means it, no matter what.
And now the rules!
~ You can use any anime you want! I really don’t mind.
~ Please, PLEASE no lemon, Yuri, or yaoi…let’s keep it all fluff m’kay?
~ You can add more prompts to ‘rules’ to being a perfect boyfriend.
~ Reader inserts are not required…either you want it OC or reader insert is all up to you
~ The prompts can be in any order but the LAST ONE has to be LAST.
~ Please put it in your summary that this is a response to my challenge C:
~ Any pairing is okay…
~ And of course HAVE FUN!!! :D
Posted: 05/16/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Ouran High School Host Club
Characters: Haruhi, Hikaru, Hunny, Kaoru, Kyoya, Mori, Nekozawa, Original Character(s), Other, Ranka, Reader, Renge, Tamaki, You
Description: Yeswell. :3 I happen to love the twins from Ouran High School Host Club and I'd adore seeing a lemon threesome with them. xDD -shot- Yes, there are a few rules, but nothing major.
1) Chapter(s) must meet the minimum requirement of words that Lunaescence Archives have already set.
2) Side couplings are okay. =D No yaoi, though. :x
3) Use any plotline you like. :3 I like AU fics, myself...
3) Swearing is a-ok.
4) You can do whatever type of sex you want. Bondage or what have you.
5) I really don't like RengexKyouya. :( Sorry if you do.
1) The main pairing MUST be HikaruxYouxKaoru.
2) Keep all characters true to their personalities. Unless it's a crackfic. :3 Then, I don't really care.
3) Be creatvie! Plzplzplz. I like weird storylines and outrageous plot twists. They keep me entertained.
4) Oneshots still have to have an understandable plotline. Plz.
5) I want to see Tamaki tossed into SOMETHING. Whether it's a pool, a snowbank, a giant bowl of Jello or a huuuuuuugeeeee mud puddle, he has to be tossed into something. And, make the twins responsible for it. :3333
Right, that's all. =D Have fun!
Posted: Unknown | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Movies & TV, Miscellaneous
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Wanna have some fun, good lookin'? :)
We've all heard them before; cheesy pick-up lines.
This challenge is about pick-up lines, obviously. The main objective is to use the pick-up listed below to finish this challenge, or if you see one that isn't listed, make your own.
-Reader inserts are acceptable.
-Canon characters are acceptable.
-Yaoi and Yuri (as stated above) are accepted (and greatly encouraged).
-Keep the character in, well, character.
-Can be a short story, or a one-shot.
-Lemons and limes are acceptable.
-Must include the challenge in the summary (and if you can, the pick-up line).
-Must exceed 200 words.
-Be creative, but realistic.
-Proper grammar and spelling.
-Have fun. ;)
1. Is your Dad an astronaut? Because someone took the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.
2. You must be tired because you've been running through my dreams all night
3. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
4. Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!
5. I know I don't look like much now, but I'm drinking milk.
6. Pardon me miss, I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours?
7. I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away!
8. Was your dad king? He must have been to make a princess like you.
9. Were you in Boy Scouts? Because you sure have tied my heart in a knot.
10. What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room?
11. You are the reason men fall in love.
12. I'm writing a term paper on the finer things in life, and I was wondering if I could interview you.
13. If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
14. When I saw you from across the room, I passed out cold and hit my head on the floor, so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.
15. Do you want to see a picture of a beautiful person? (hold up a mirror)
16. Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven?
17. Can I borrow a quarter? I told my Mom I'd call when I met the girl of my dreams.
18. Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes.
19. Excuse me, but I think I dropped something, my jaw!
20. Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart.
21. I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?
22. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
23. If I followed you home, would you keep me?
24. Was your father an alien? Because there's nothing else like you on earth!
25. Was your Dad a baker? Because you've got a nice set of buns.
26. You're like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life!
27. Hello. Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.
28. You remind me of a magnet, because you sure are attracting me over here!
29. If you were a laser, you'd be set on "stunning".
30. Excuse me, do you have any raisins? How about a date?
31. Hello. Are you taking any applications for a boyfriend?
32. Can I take your picture? I want Santa to know exactly what I want for Christmas.
33. Is it hot in here or is it just you?
34. Are you related to Mike Tyson? Because you knock me out.
35. If you were a burger at McDonald's, you'd be named McGourgous.
36. Your body must be a Visa, because it's everywhere I want to be.
37. How you doin?
38. Please come here, I'm desperate.
39. Didn't we go to different schools together?
40. Guy: Did you just fart? Girl: No, why? Guy: Because you just blew me away.
41. If I had a nickel for every girl as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents
42. Would you like some visene? Why? So you can see our clear future together.
43. I hear your body is made up of 75% water, man am I thirsty!
44. Do you sleep on your stomach? (No) Can I?
45. I love you, you're the best.
46. If I had a rose for every time I thought of you I'd be walking in a garden forever.
47. You're so sweet I'm getting cavities.
48. If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?
49. If I had a camera, I'd use the whole roll.
50. Your name must be Lucky Charms, cause you're magically delicious.
51. Baby, have you been eaten your Campbell's soup? Because you are looking Mmm, Mmm good!
52. Are you wearing lipstick? Mind if I taste it?
53. If I were bread, would you be my butter?
54. God was showing off when he made you.
55. Is your name Elmo? Because I want to tickle you all over.
56. Could you please step away from the bar? You're melting all the ice.
57. Hi, are you here to meet a nice guy/gal or will I do?
58. Aieeeah! Your eyes glow like the twin suns!
59. You fascinate me more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
60. I'm The Man in Demand
61. There's a star in the sky for every time I think of you
62. Hi, I'm incredibly rich.
63. I've noticed you noticing me and I'm just giving you notice that I've noticed you!
64. Do you have a boyfriend?
65. I know somebody who likes you but if I weren't so shy, I'd tell you who.
66. Pardon me, but what pickup line works best with you?
67. Statistically speaking, the most effective pickup line of all time is "I love you".
68. You must be a parking ticket (or book), because you have fine written all over you.
69. Excuse me, do you have the time? Woman: No. Man: Well I have the time and it says I have time for you allthe time
70. Can I dip you in chocolate?
71. Roses are red, bananas are yellow, wanna go out with me like a nice little fellow?
72. Hi, what's your name? Did you go to (put in a place) yesterday? (No) Oh right, that was in my dream.
73. I heard milk does a body good but man, how much have you been drinking?
74. If love were a drop of water, I'd be in the Atlantic Ocean.
75. If you were a tear drop, I would never cry for fear of losing you.
76. You know what I fell in? (What?) Love with you.
77. Excuse me, do you have Band-aid? I skinned my knee when I fell for you.
78. Was your Dad in the Air Force? Because you're the bomb.
79. Hi, my name is (insert your name here)
80. Life without you is like a pencil without lead, pointless.
81. I'm a genetic engineer and I need to utilize your body for a stem cell experiment. It shouldn't hurt too bad.
82. My love for you is like diarrhea; I can't hold it in.
83. I think I've seen your picture somewhere. Oh yes, it was in the dictionary under SHA-BAM!
84. You're so hot that you make the sun jealous.
85. Do you know what the square root of 81 is? (Hopefully they say nine) Oh, then you are not just another pretty face.
86. I lost my teddy bear. Can I cuddle with you instead?
87. You're so hot you melt the elastic in my underwear.
88. Hey c'mon now, I'm ugly, you're ugly, it's perfect.
89. Can I borrow your library card, because I'd like to check you out!
90. I should call the police because you're stealing my heart.
91. You're more beautiful than 100 pink flamingos on a golf course.
92. I can't wait until tomorrow. Somehow you get prettier every day.
93. If wishes came true I'd be having dinner with you tonight.
94. Girl: I'm sorry, I can't talk right now, I have a(n) (some instrument) lesson. Guy: (instrument)? I thought angels played harps.
95. Excuse me, you look sexy, what's your name?
96. If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.
97. Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's out of business, and speaking of Hershey's, how about a kiss?
98. You see my friend over there? [Point to friend who sheepishly waves from afar] He wants to know if YOU think I'M cute.
100. Can I have your heart? I need it to be complete and I don't feel whole without you.
101. It's never easy meeting a complete stranger, especially one as beautiful as you, without being properly introduced. But shall we try anyway?
102. Gently rub the girl's back and say, "I thought angels had wings."
103. You must be the cause of global warming.
104. I don't think a firefighter could put you out.
105. It looks like you need a man in your life. How about me?
106. Um, you have really beautiful...uh...eyes, yea. You are pretty. What I mean is...you have a nice forehead, er ah...Do you believe in when I walk by...(To yourself) Oh man, STUPID STUPID STUPID!
107. Hi, I'm Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.
108. Is your name Pepsi? Because you sure are sizzling.
109. Are you a broom? Because you sure swept me off my feet.
110. If a star fell every time I thought of you, the sky would be black at night.
111. You're looking sharper than a page of Oscar Wilde witticisms that has been rolled up into a point, sprinkled with lemon juice and jabbed into someone's eye.
112. I think we should be lab partners because you and I have chemistry.
113. I don't know if it's igneous or metamorphic, but baby, you rock.
114. Did you know the distance from here (touch one side of the girl's shoulder) to here (touch other side of shoulder so your arm is around her) is the same distance from here (touch same spot last touched) to here (grab her around the waist)
115. Kiss me if I'm wrong, but don't you want to go out with me?
116. You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy.
117. I thought Veryfine only came in a bottle.
118. (Walk up to them, place an ice cube on the floor and crush it with your foot) Now that we've broken the ice, what's your name?
119. If I were a tear drop I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
120. If you're here, who's running heaven?
121. Do you know Karate? Because your body is kickin'
122. I'm going to put this tear of mine in the ocean. When you find it I'll stop loving you.
123. If I were you I would go out with me.
124. Do you work for NASA? Because you're outta this world.
125. Walk up to a girl and look at the tag on the back of her shirt. When she asks what you're doing tell her your checking to see if she was made in heaven.
126. I couldn't pay attention in school (or work) today because I couldn't stop thinking about you.
127. Would you like a coolata, because you are ahota.
128. You're the marshmallows in my Lucky Charms.
129. If I ran McDonald's I'd name a sandwich after you called "The McGorgeous."
130. If I were a Gardner, I'd plant your tulips next to mine.
131. Is there an airport near by or is that my heart taking off?
132. Did you hear the latest health report? You need to increase your daily intake of vitamin me.
133. One night I looked up at the stars and thought "Wow, how beautiful." Now that I'm looking at you, nothing else can compare.
134. May I borrow some of the chap-stick you're wearing?
135. I have an owie on my lip, will you kiss it and make it better?
136. Hey good lookin' what'chya cookin'?
137. Love is when you don't want to go to sleep because reality is better than a dream. After seeing you, I don't ever want to sleep again.
138. Let's hide behind a rock and get a little bolder.
139. How much does a Polar Bear weigh? Enough to break the ice. Hi, my name is (insert name here).
140. Girl: Have we met before? Guy: Only in my dreams.
141. You better stop, drop and roll right now cause you're on fire!
142. Have you ever heard the Pina Colada song, because I want you to come with me and escape.
143. Watching you is like watching the sun rise with the morning dew, but there is one difference - you're better.
144. Jealousy is for everyone else because they don't have you.
145. If you were a pirate would you put your parrot on this shoulder (touch girl's shoulder) or this shoulder? (touch other shoulder and keep arm there)
146. Ever wonder why you have spaces between your fingers? (A: So my fingers can fit there)
147. Does your Dad own Snapple, because you're made from the best stuff on earth.
148. Let's make like fabric softener and snuggle!
149. If kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard.
150. Pick up a pack of sugar and hand it to a girl, saying, "Here, you dropped your name tag."
151. I'll make you a bet - $20 says you'll turn me down.
152. I must be dead because I'm talking to an angel.
153. I knew I recognized you. You look just like my next boy/girl friend.
154. If I was an ice cube, I'd melt standing next to you.
155. Are you a star? Because you always shine when I look at you.
156. This isn't a beer belly, it's a fuel tank for the love machine.
157. Is your name Gillette, because you're the best a man can get!
158. May I have your autograph? Why? For being the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.
159. I memorized every number in the phone book, but managed to lose yours. I'm gonna need to get that.
160. Is your daddy a shoemaker, because you just knocked me off my feet.
161. Drink unsweetened tea or other beverage, and when she asks why, say, "With you here, I don't need sugar."
162. You might not like it when guys swear, but I swear I'm in love with you.
163. My heart is broken...could you fix it for me?
164. I just ate some skittles. Do you want to taste the rainbow?
165. I think God took the pigment out of a leaf and put it in your eyes (for green-eyed person).
166. I think God took the color out of the ocean and put it in your eyes (for blue-eyed person)
167. I think God took a brown topaz gem and made you eyes out of it. (for brown-eyed person)
168. I bet it was hard for God to make your eyes out of crystal clear ocean water.
169. Either those are your eyes, or you managed to make a contact lens made out of gem stones.
170. Did you escape from the zoo? Because you bring out the animal in me.
171. Walk up to a girl and reach into your pocket. Close your empty hand and extend it toward her. Ask if she'll hold this for you. When she reaches for it, grab her hand slowly. Gets an, "Awww" every time.
-If you can use more than 5 of these pickup lines, then you get the bonus. If you can use them all, you WIN!
Posted: 05/06/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: Oh dear, it seems did it wrong last time xD. So, here’s the real thing;
You think you know your anime and a little vocaloid? Try it out!
Make drabbles, one-shots or whatever! The songs:
2. Can’t I even dream?
3. Two faced lovers
4. Rollin’ girl
5. Alice (not human sacrifice)
6. Hold, release, rakshasa and carcasses
8. O kotowari shimasu!/No thank you!
9. Lost story
10. Love is war
RIN AND LEN;
1. Fear garden
2. Orphan keeper’s song
4. The riddeler who can’t solve riddles, the riddeler who won’t solve riddles (choose)
6. One of the story of evil songs
7. Secret ~black vow~
9. Spinning song
10. Trick and treat
2. For a dead girl+
3. Just be friends
6. The tailor shop on Enbizaka
7. Double lariat
8. Luka luka night fever
10. I want to eat a tuna!
1. Hitobashira Alice
3. ANTI THE ∞ HOLiC
4. The little mermaid (the one with miku, not luka)
5. Go google it, moron
7. Kokoro – kiseki vers.
9. Kakome kakome
It can be all, even oc~ so go! Make me proud ;A;
Posted: 11/15/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Gaming, Resident Evil
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, You, Albert Wesker, Billy Coen, Chris Redfield, Leon Scott Kennedy, Steve Burnside
Description: I am a reader, and I luuurrrvvv reading Reader Inserts for Resident Evil, I've read pretty much all of the current Reader Inserts and I would like to see more!!
It has to be have at least ONE of these pairings:
Chris Redfield x Reader
Billy Coen x Reader
Leon Kennedy x Reader
Steve Brunside x Reader
Albert Wesker x Reader
I would like for it to have more than one part, I love reading a story that doesn't last 5 seconds.
No character x reader x character! I like a simple pairing not a 'sharing' pairing.
The rating has to be 15+ (I know that is not an actual rating, I just want it above the 13+ rating).
That's it! Thank you and good luck to everyone!
Posted: 09/23/14 | Deadline: None
Characters: Aizen, Byakuya, Chad, Grimmjow, Hirako Shinji, Hisagi, Hitsugaya, Ichigo, Kira, Komamura Sajin, Kotetsu Isane, Kurosaki Isshin, Kurotsuchi Mayuri, Neliel, Nnoitra Jiruga, Orihime, Renji, Rukia, Soifon, Szayel, Ukitake, Ul
Description: One of the most sinister, cruel, and downright evil villians of Bleach has returned, only to be put into the care of the good guys. They have no power, and arn't exactly willing to comply to their new set of rules. NO ROMANCE, YAOI, YURI, or OC's
Posted: 10/12/11 | Deadline: None