Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Star Ocean, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, The World Ends With You, Soul Eater, Vocaloid
Description: Since I love making these characters go through school. I want to see who else will write these stories. I will also be participating in this though mine will be a one shot booklet.
Now for the rules.
1. It has to be either a high school or a college depending on the age range you want to use.
2. The story has to be longer than one page. the range can be 2 - whatever you want it to be.
3. One of the characters has to be gay. Though there is no need for a lemon of the yaoi sort.
4. Their has to be a lemon. at least one if you want more go ahead.
5. it doesn't have to be a reader insert or a hetero pairing.
6. Their has to be some sort of angst in it considering this is high school.
7. post in the summary that "Challenge Issued by La Noria" so i can find your stories
Good luck I look forward to read these stories.
Posted: 11/13/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Shaman King, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Black Cat, Ouran High School Host Club, 666 Satan, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Blood+, +Anima, Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, Heart no Kuni no Alice
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: Let's face it. Just saying I Love You is getting a tad overplayed. So I looked up a bunch of love quotes, from sweet to sad to funny, and now I challenge YOU to make up stories based on them.
I don't care if they're drabbles or oneshots, just write 'em! And then drop me an email so I can see it! I wanna see some spreading love! hehehe
Here are some quotes I found, but feel free to add your own (minimum of 10 to be written!):
“RAWR! It means ‘I love you’ in dinosaur!”
“Never fall for someone unless they’re willing to catch you.”
“I’m a lover, not a fighter. But I’ll fight for what I love.”
“I love you like a fat kid loves cake!”
“Our love is like a song. You can’t forget it!”
“I’m jealous of every girl that’s ever hugged him, because for that one short second, she held my whole entire world.”
“If I wanted to scream my love for you to the world, I’d only have to whisper it in your ear, because you are my world.”
“Roses are red. Violets are blue. I never knew love until I knew you.”
“People build up walls, not to keep people out, but to see who really cares enough to break them down.”
“Sticks and stones may break your bones. But only love can break your heart.”
“Let’s be nothing, you and me, because I heard it lasts forever.”
“I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it will be the day I stop missing you.”
“I’ve been told to stop following you, but my feet don’t have ears to hear with.”
“You asked me to give you the world. I did so by giving you a mirror.”
“You know you’re in love when you don’t want to sleep, because reality has finally become better than your dreams.”
“I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox.”
“It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”
“Just because someone doesn’t love you in the way you want them to, doesn’t mean that they don’t love you with all they’ve got.”
“We love because it’s the only true adventure.”
“It’s been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don’t believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.”
“Before I met you I never knew what it was like; to look at someone and smile for no reason.”
“True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.”
“Every time I hear your voice, I hear another reason to keep you forever.”
“If it’s wrong to love you, then my heart just won’t let me be right.”
“You are my strength, but loving you is my biggest weakness.”
“Love waits for one thing: the right moment.”
“I love you not because I need you. I need you because I want you.”
Posted: 02/09/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Star Wars Series, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Pirates of the Caribbean, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, Saiyuki, One Piece, Bleach, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Advent Children, Devil May Cry, The Outsiders, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, CSI Series, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dark-Hunter Series, Dirge of Cerberus, Bones, Twilight Series
Characters: Byakuya, Chad, Edward, Hanataro, Hitsugaya, Ichigo, Ichimaru, Ikkaku, Inuyasha, Juraquille Mihawk, Original Character(s), Pell, Portgas D. Ace, Reader, Renji, Roy Mustang, Sanji, Sesshomaru, Various, Yumichika, Zaraki
Description: It is true, without us women men would be nothing.
You can use any type of character (original, reader-insert, ect.)
It can be as long as you want, so long as it is over 100 words
The character has to be believable, with imperfections, and someone everyone can relate to (meaning: NO MARY-SUES)
The story has to be about a woman and her man, you think of a problem, and the wife points her hubby in the right direction (make it funny, or fluffy, or any way you want be creative!)
They can have kids, if you want them to or not, or they could be new parents
Last Rule: HAVE FUN!!! (and make sure you write the challenge in your summary)
Also, the characters I had selected those are only my favorites you can do others if you would like to.
Posted: 01/26/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Bleach, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Description: Make a collection of stories (any length, any type) with these chapters. They can be in any order, but the first and last chapters must stay as the first and last chapters.
totally random chapters:
1. White Snow
2. Yellow Feather
3. Orange Butterfly
4. Pink Heart
5. Red Rose
6. Green Grass
7. Blue Water
8. Purple Crayon
9. Brown Chocolate
10. Grey Sky*
11. Black Licorice
1. Only Reader insert
2. Any genre, story type, rating, etc.
3. The categories I listed are what I would like but you can choose any category you want. (COUGHKatekyoHitmanReborn!COUGH) Er hem. ^^;
4. No yaoi or yuri
5. Any interpretation of the chapters
6. Any number of words
Posted: 02/14/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Spirited Away, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Pirates of the Caribbean, Final Fantasy 7, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Hamtaro, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Poetry & Song, Bleach, Hellsing, Howl's Moving Castle, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Halo, Harvest Moon, Trinity Blood, Labyrinth, D.Gray-Man, Tales of the Abyss, Gaia Online, Jak and Daxter, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Bones, Phantom of the Opera, +Anima, Kuroshitsuji , Dengeki Daisy, Heart no Kuni no Alice, Mass Effect, Gundam 00, Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: This snow is getting on my nerves. So what better to do than issue a challenge about Summer?! Hokay, here's how it goes: you must pick at least one prompt from each category and write a drabble or a one-shot about each. Or you can do every prompt if you want. That'd be great if you did. Anyway, they don't all have to be about the same character and there's no minium of words needed, nor is there a maximum. Any character from any fandom is also welcome. The above fandoms are just ones that I'm familiar with. Feel free to do whatever with the prompt; you can change some words around or put it into a phrase, as long as the word is there. It can be used metaphorically or literally and the word doesn't have to be mentioned in the chapter. As long as the drabble/one-shot/chapter goes along with the meaning of the prompt, then it's completely legit. Get cracking!
(Remember, you can always choose more than one for each category!)
Spin the Bottle
What's up?/How's it going?/How are you?/etc.
I love you
I like you
I hate you
Training (I don't really consider this and the above activities)
PS - There can be pairings (reader-insert, OC's, Canon) or no pairings. It's all up to you!
Posted: 02/16/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Spirited Away, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Loveless, Howl's Moving Castle, MeruPuri, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Godchild / Count Cain, Pokemon, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fate/stay night, Ergo Proxy, Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy 15, Samurai Warriors, Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Characters: Other, Reader, Various
Description: There is no deadline. The only rule I have is that they must be in order. :) Besides that, you have free range to do what you want!
9 One Thousand
10 If the World Ended
12 Before I Die...
46 Hell Bent
48 Never Say Never
50 Ocean Air
58 Off Guard
61 New Age
65 Mixed Up
67 Song Bird
80 Torn to Pieces
85 Now or Never
98 Of Course
139 Along the Way
Posted: 04/12/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Final Fantasy 10-2, Ouran High School Host Club, Tales of the Abyss, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Trauma Center
Description: 100 Topics for Trauma Center, but hey, if you don't know TC that well (myself being the only person to write for it so far), write it for the Megane characters of anime like Ootori Kyouya (Ouran High School Host Club), Kishitani Shinra (Durarara!!), Verde, Gokudera (he does have glasses) or Aoba Koyo (Katekyo Hitman Reborn!), Auron (FFX) and Nooj (FFX-2) count. And Eyepatches I suppose (like Gippal of FFX-2)
For the love of all things good, no yaoi/yuri. Implied is fine I suppose, but subtle.
TC or Megane characters are what I want, but if you can't do that... I suppose that's fine.
Posted: 06/18/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Naruto, Bleach, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fairy Tail, Durarara!!
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various, You
Description: Just like the title indicates, this is a challenge of creating drabble.ficlets/one-shots or whatever in a collection using Homer Simpson quotes as the main focus. Just be creative with Homer's wonderful words and convert them into something funny, hot, sweet, sad... Whatever you may feel like~
You can add the quotes at the beginning of drabbles, use them in as dialogue, put them at the end or even write half at the beginning, half at the end... Just make sure the quotes are noticeable to those reading.
Okay, just so you know:
-Any genre is allowed. Lemons, Angst, Crack, whatever!
-Word limit; drabble length to however long you think is necessary for the quote
-Can use multiple anime to write for
-ONE quote per chapter, it's a lot easier that way
-Reader Insert is seemingly the most likable to go for
-Amount of chapters, can be however many you want from 10-50 or whatever you feel is needed
-Mention in summary that it's for this challenge so that way I know
Some Quotes I believe can have ideas created from: All said by Homer of course~
-"You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'."
-"Safety? But sir! If truth be known, I actually caused more accidents around here than any other employee, including a few doozies no one ever found out about."
-"Trying is the first step towards failure."
-"What's the point of going out, we're just going to end up back here anyway?"
-"Yes, honey...Just squeeze your rage up into a bitter little ball and release it at an appropriate time, like that day I hit the referee with the whiskey bottle."
-"OK, son. Just remember to have fun out there today, and if you lose, I'LL KILL YOU!"
-"Kids, kids. As far as Daddy's concerned, you're both potential murderers."
-"They have the Internet on computers, now?"
-"When I look at the smiles on all the children's faces...I just know they're about to jab me with something."
-"Son, this is the only time I'm ever gonna say this. It is not okay to lose."
-"Well you know boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like women. You just have to read the manual and press the right button."
-"All right, let's not panic. I'll make the money by selling one of my livers. I can get by with one."
-"Marge, you being a cop makes you the man! Which makes me the woman - and I have no interest in that, besides occasionally wearing the underwear, which as we discussed, is strictly a comfort thing."
-"Aw, Dad, you've done a lot of great things, but you're a very old man, and old people are useless."
-"Getting out of jury duty is easy. The trick is to say you're prejudiced against all races."
-"Here's to alcohol: the source of, and answer to, all of life's problems."
-"Now Bart, since you broke Grandpa's teeth, he gets to break yours."
-"Sometimes the only way you can feel good about yourself is by making someone else look bad. And I'm tired of making other people feel good about themselves!"
-"I want to share something with you: The three little sentences that will get you through life. Number 1: Cover for me. Number 2: Oh, good idea, Boss! Number 3: It was like that when I got here."
-"Don't you ever, EVER talk that way about television."
-"No matter how good you are at something, there's always about a million people better than you."
-"Marge, there's an empty spot I've always had inside me. I tried to fill it with family, religion, community service, but those were dead ends! I think this chair is the answer."
-"I'm not a bad guy! I work hard, and I love my kids. So why should I spend half my Sunday hearing about how I'm going to Hell?"
-"When it comes to compliments, women are ravenous blood-sucking monsters always want'n more... more... MORE! And if you give it to them, you'll get plenty back in return."
-"Marge, I'm going to miss you so much. And it's not just the sex. It's also the food preparation."
-"I've always wondered if there was a god. And now I know there is -- and it's me."
-"You can't keep blaming yourself. Just blame yourself once, and move on."
-"English - Who needs that? I'm never going to England!"
-"I have feelings too - like ''My stomach hurts'' or ''I'm going crazy!"
-"The strong must protect the sweet"
-"I'm in a place where I don't know where I am!"
-"Remember as far as anyone knows, we're a nice normal family."
-"Don't let Krusty's death get you down, boy. People die all the time, just like that. Why, you could wake up dead tomorrow! Well, good night."
-"Don't mess with the dead, boy, they have eerie powers."
-"Relax. What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind!"
-"If they think I'm going to stop at that stop sign, they're sadly mistaken!"
-"No, no, no, Lisa. If adults don't like their jobs, they don't go on strike. They just go in every day and do it really half-assed."
-"Don't eat me. I have a wife and kids. Eat them."
--I'd love you all forever if you do at least some for Durarara, KHR, Fairy Tail, Ouran, D.Gray Man, Bleach and hell, even Naruto~ Though if you really want to, do some for any anime you like, I'm just saying that I love these anime a little too much. Hehe. =3
Have fun, I hope to see people responding to this challenge whenever they can~!
Posted: 07/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Pokemon, Supernatural, Axis Powers Hetalia
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: Let's face it, the zombie apocalypse is inevitable. The dead shall rise, whether hell is full or the government had found a way to make a biological weapon which eventually goes wrong, or a meteor will strike the Earth and with it bring some kind of alien virus or just because nature finally decides it's has had enough of us.
But, let's get to the point of this challenge. You are to pick whatever fandom you like and let the zombie apocalypse happen to it! Whether the zombies are shambling or track stars or some mixture of both, either way we're going assume that their bite will turn you, and a shot to the head will kill them.
So, basically that is it. You can use OCs, or make it a Reader-insert, or just focus on the canon characters. You can make this funny or horrific or add a little romance in it, or have all of that in it. You pretty much have free reign to decide many things like how the zombie apocalypse happen, what kind of undead there'll be, what will the characters do in order to survive, what they'll face and if there's a happy ending, or if there's a twist and so on.
If you have any questions, don't hesitant to contact me.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, X-Men, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, X-Men: Evolution, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, Digimon, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Harvest Moon, Batman, Hellboy, Final Fantasy 12, Pokemon, Batman Beyond, Silent Hill, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Supernatural, Transformers, Alice in Wonderland, Left 4 Dead, Axis Powers Hetalia, Ben 10, Left 4 Dead II, Final Fantasy 13, Bayonetta, BioShock
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various
Description: It's around that time of the year, during the season of Halloween where the monster come out and play, causing trouble and scaring the young and the old. It's also when the humans roam at night with glee as they dress up in their costumes, playing tricks and getting treats. And they're blissfully unaware of all the horrors that walk among them that very night.
These 205 songs will help you get into the mood and/or can be used as a themes for your drabbles (or a series of one-shots or a booklet of one-shots, or even ficlets). And when I mean themes...you could just take the title of the songs and use it as the prompt OR you can look up the lyrics and write a story base on them. If neither of those interest you, you can always do song-fics if you like!
You also don't have to do all of them, so you are free to choose whatever songs you want to use from this list.
So if you only want to pick five (or 6, 10, 15, 20, etc.) songs and use them as prompts then go ahead. If you want to do that and also write five (or 6, 10, 15, 20, etc.) song-fics too or stories base on the lyrics. Then also go ahead too. You pretty much can do anything with this. There's a lot to pick from because I wanted to make sure there's a little bit of everything so everyone can find something they like.
1. Happy Phantom by Tori Amos
2. Thriller by Michael Jackson
3. I Put A Spell on You by Screamin' Jay Hawkins/Nina Simone/Bryan Ferry/Marilyn Manson
4. Decode by Paramore
5. The Ghost in You by The Psychedelic Furs
6. The Crimson by Atreyu
7. Ghost of a Rose by Blackmore's Night
8. She Wolf by Shakira
9. Ghost Train by Counting Crows
10. Fresh Blood by Eels
11. Morning After Dark by Timbaland
12. Haunted by Poe
13. Dracula by Gorillaz
14. Love Song for a Vampire by Annie Lennox
15. Damned Vampire by Tarja Turunen
16. Poison by Alice Cooper
17. The Night by Heart
18. Little Ghost by The White Stripes
19. Elizabeth: I—Mirror Mirror by Kamelot
20. The Vampire Club by Voltaire
21. Vampire by Xandria
22. Nosferatu by Blue Oyster Cult
23. Closer by Kings of Leon
24. Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie
25. Slept So Long by Jay Gordon
26. Of Wolf and Man by Metallica
27. A Wolf at the Door by Radiohead
28. If I Was Your Vampire by Marilyn Manson
29. Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace
30. Waking The Demon by Bullet For My Valentine
31. The Howling by Within Temptation
32. Dragula by Rob Zombie
33. Re: Your Brains by Jonathan Coulton
34. Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon
35. Dawn of the Dead by Schoolyard Heroes
36. We Bite by The Misfits
37. Wake the Dead by The Used
38. She Said by The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
39. Black Magic Woman by Santana
40. Wolfshade by Moonspell
41. Night Of The Warlock by The Ghost
42. Devil Woman by Cliff Richard
43. Early Sunsets Over Monroeville by My Chemical Romance
44. Child Of Fire by Witchcraft
45. Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival
46. The Witch's Promise by Jethro Tull
47. The Dark Eternal Night by Dream Theater
48. Dead Souls by Nine Inch Nails
49. This is Halloween by Marilyn Manson
50. Vampire Heart by HIM
51. Lullaby by The Cure
52. Night of the Lotus Eaters by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
53. Haunted by Velvet Acid Christ
54. Witches by Switchblade Symphony
55. All Hallow's Eve by Type O Negative
56. Monster Mash by Bobby Boris Pickett
57. It’s the End of the World As We Know It by R.E.M
58. Monster by Skillet
59. Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold
60. Surfin' Dead by The Cramps
61. Ghost Opera by Kamelot
62. Psycho Killer by Taking Heads
63. Riders on the Storm by The Doors
64. Devil's Dance Floor by Flogging Molly
65. Werewolves of Dublin by Black Velvet Band
66. Goodnight Moon by Shivaree
67. Pet Sematary by The Ramones
68. Crystal Forest by Nox Arcana
69. Down With The Sickness by Disturbed
70. Castle Dracula by Nox Arcana
71. Unhallowed Land by Midnight Syndicate
72. Creep by Radiohead
73. Love Potion No. 9 by The Searchers
74. Lil’ Red Riding Hood by Sam the Sham & The Pharaohs
75. Highway to Hell by AC/DC
76. Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath
77. Trick or Treat by Elvira
78. Feed My Frankestein by Alice Cooper
79. Dead Skin Mask by Slayer
80. Haunted by Evanescence
81. Am I Evil by Metallica
82. Helden by Apocalyptica
83. Her Ghost in the Fog by Cradle of Filth
84. Lost in the Shadows by Lou Gramm
85. Bad Things by Jace Everett
86. Halloween Dance by Reverend Horton Heat
87. Spooky by Imogen Heep
88. Cry Little Sister by Gerard McMann
89. Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden
90. Terrified by Anna Ternheim
91. Cemeteries of London by Coldplay
92. Spellbound by Lacuna Coil
93. Disturbia by Rihanna
94. Frankenstein by The Edgar Winter Group
95. Scarecrow by Beck
96. Dance with the Devil by Breaking Benjamin
97. Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell
98. Devil's Playground by Gram Rabbit
99. Jack The Ripper by The White Stripes
100. Superbeast by Rob Zombie
101. The Beast Within by Before Their Eyes
102. Dracula's Castle by New Order
103. Get Down Goblin by Jan Terri
104. Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult
105. Jeepers Creepers by Louis Armstrong
106. Creepy Crawler by Zombie Girl
107. Mr. Crowley by Ozzy Osbourne
108. Superstition by Stevie Wonder
109. The Headless Horseman by Kay Starr
110. Zombie by Screeching Weasel
111. Hocus Pocus by Focus
112. Kiss Me Deadly by Lita Ford
113. Buried Alive by Creature Feature
114. Du Riechst So Gut by Rammstein
115. She's Lovely by Big D and The Kids Table
116. Heads Will Roll by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
117. Hunting for Witches by Bloc Party
118. Requiem by Soap & Skin
119. Werewolf by CocoRosie
120. Mein Teil by Rammstein
121. Horror Show by The Birthday Massacre
122. Inner Sanctum by Behemoth
123. Dead is the New Alive by Emilie Autumn
124. The Graveyard by Moonlight by Cradle of Filth
125. Psychotic Lullaby by Winter Agony
126. Night Of The Vampire by Roky Erickson
127. Dracula's Wedding by OutKast
128. Love You to Pieces by Lizzy Borden
129. Nightmare on My Street by DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince
130. Hell by Squirrel Nut Zippers
131. Stained by Android Lust
132. Creature Of Night by Zombie Girl
133. Beneath The Skin by Collide
134. Dead Bodies Everywhere by Korn
135. Boogeyman by Gnarls Barkley
136. Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield
137. There Are No More Tickets to the Funeral by Diamanda Galas
138. Voodoo by Godsmack
139. Avoid the Light by Pantera
140. Mitternacht by E Nomine
141. Hellraiser by Suicide Commando
142. Supernatural by Madonna
143. The End by The Doors
144. Phantom 309 by Red Sovine
145. Sadistikal by Danzig
146. Isolated by Chaism
147. Raining Blood by Tori Amos
148. Wait & Bleed by Slipknot
149. Ghost Train Out by The Vincent Black Shadow
150. The Freaks Come Out At Night by Whodini
151. Things That Go Bump In The Night by Allstars
152. Spooky Madness by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
153. Devil's Temptation by Elis
154. Sleeping With Ghosts by Placebo
155. Come Little Children by Sarah Jessica Parker
156. Ghostbusters by Ray Parker, Jr
157. Enter Sandman by Metallica
158. Gravedigger by Dave Matthews Band
159. Crazy Little Voices by Ra
160. I'm Your Boogieman by Rob Zombie
161. In the Walls by Stellastarr
162. Welcome to my Nightmare by Alice Cooper
163. Creepy Doll by Jonathan Coulton
164. Danse Macabre by Celtic Frost
165. Witch Hunt by Jack Off Jill
166. The Day The Light Went Out by Genesis
167. I Live With You by Grizzly Bear
168. I'm Feeling Zombiefield by Alien Sex Fiends
169. The Poet and the Pendulum by Nightwish
170. Subway Song by The Cure
171. Human by The Killers
172. Lies by Evanescence
173. Bat Out Of Hell by Meatloaf
174. Intruder by Peter Gabriel
175. Swamp Witch by Jim Stafford
176. O Death by Ralph Stanley
177. The Banshee by Henry Cowell
178. Graveyard by The Devil Makes Three
179. The Monster Is Loose by Meatloaf
180. Meet Me at the Carrousel by Unexpect
181. Circus Fish by Vermillion Lies
182. Miss Murder by AFI
183. Them Bones by Alice in Chains
184. Grim Grinning Ghosts by Barenaked Ladies
185. Wait Until Dark by Ghoultown
186. My Teacher is a Werewolf by Harry and the Potters
187. Getting Scared by Imogen Heap
188. Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden
189. Black Cat by Janet Jackson
190. Sympathy For The Devil by Jane's Addiction
191. House on Haunted Hill by Kenny & The Fiends
192. Before I'm Dead by Kidney Thieves
193. All Souls Night by Loreena McKennitt
194. Spiders by System of a Down
195. Dead Man's Party by Oingo Boingo
196. Alice: Human Sacrifice by Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid)
197. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni by Shimamiya Eiko
198. Still Doll by Kanon Wakeshima
199. Cadence of Her Last Breath by Nightwish
200. Marionette by Ayumi Hamasaki
201. Bela Lugosi's Dead by Bauhaus
202. Demon by London After Midnight
203. Totentanz by Corvus Corax
204. Rose of Pain by X-Japan
205. Beast of Blood by Malice Mizer
Let me know if there are any mistakes, I'll go and fix them. Also, if you feel that there's a song or songs that should be included in the list let me know too. Oh, and please be advise that some but not all, of these songs are a little disturbing/creepy/scary...especially when you listen to them at night and when you're all alone in the dark.
Posted: 08/21/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, X-Men, Kingdom Hearts, Smallville, Shaman King, Naruto, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Harvest Moon, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Silent Hill, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Sky High, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead II, Zombieland, The Walking Dead
Characters: Other, Reader, Various
Description: In the spirit of Halloween (also known as All Hallows' Eve) you are to write a spooky tale about someone or a group of people that are trick or treating (though they don't necessarily have to be trick or treating...they could be going to a party or doing something else for Halloween) and they become the victim(s) of a trick rather than a treat - such a prank, a visit to the wrong house, or assorted things that go bump in the night and so on. And one way or another something goes wrong, terrifying wrong.
You can do anything to this, like have a bit of romance in it or humor, mystery, suspense, action or all of that in it. Even have OC(s), Reader-insert or only canon characters. As long as it's Halloween theme and is somewhat scary it is great. And just have fun with it! This goes for any category/fandom. I would love to see more Halloween theme stories...or at least some Horror stories inspired from the Halloween spirit.
Posted: 08/21/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 10-2, Ouran High School Host Club, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Trauma Center, Durarara!!
Description: 101 song titles based on nine artists from my iPod (Boa Kwon, Super Junior (And the subgroups), G-Dragon, Gackt, Se7en, Big Bang, Epik High, Utada Hikaru, and Dong Bang Shin Ki [DBSK]).
If more than one artist is given, you can pick either one, since I have some songs that have the same title as another artist's song (Like how I have three songs called "One" on my iPod).
The challenge/Rules: Write stories based on the song's title and/or the melody the song provides. So in other words, NOT the lyrics.
+ No slash/yuri, please and thank you~
+ Reader POVs are nice :3
+ If you're doing Harry Potter, do not do one for Snape or Malfoy. Canonically, they're not as hot as fanon says.
Characters (I'm aware that there's a characters thing, but I don't want to be misleading)
For each fandom, there is at least one character I want to have included. you are not limited to them, but I want one (at least) for each of them.
+ Harry Potter
==> Terry Boot (From Ravenclaw)
+ Final Fantasy VII
==> Reeve Tuesti
+ Trauma Center
+ Hitman Reborn
==> Fon, Reborn, Verde, Colonello, Skull (all five of them)
+ Final Fantasy X
+ Final Fantasy X-2
1. Scream (Boa Kwon)
2. Shining Star (Super Junior)
3. Hello Again (DBSK)
4. A Fool's Only Tears (Big Bang)
5. Together (DBSK)
6. Angela (Super Junior)
7. Dress Off (Boa Kwon)
8. Girl On Top (Boa Kwon)
9. Last Song (Gackt)
10. Midnight Fantasy (Super Junior)
11. Key of Heart (Boa Kwon)
12. Fly (Epik High)
13. Last of Diary (Se7en)
14. Obsessed (Boa Kwon)
15. Returner (Gackt)
16. Love in the Ice (DBSK)
17. Colors (Utada Hikaru)
18. Close To You (DBSK)
19. Vanilla (Gackt)
20. Energetic (Boa Kwon)
21. What If (Super Junior)
22. Wait and See (Utada Hikaru)
23. Touched (Boa Kwon)
24. Mirror (Super Junior)
25. Fan (Epik High)
26. Why I Like You (Super Junior)
27. Step By Step (DBSK)
28. Storm (Gackt)
29. Hug (DBSK)
30. Let's Not... (Super Junior)
31. Eat You Up (Boa Kwon)
32. First Love (Utada Hikaru)
33. Trick (DBSK)
34. Greeting (DBSK)
35. Sorry, Sorry (Super Junior)
36. Nothing Like Me (Super Junior T)
37. Did Ya (Boa Kwon)
38. The Love Which Resembles (Se7en)
39. Miss You (DBSK)
40. Always (Big Bang)
41. Proud (DBSK)
42. I Did it for Love (Boa Kwon)
43. Flavor of Life (Utada Hikaru)
44. Moment (Super Junior)
45. You Are My Melody (DBSK)
46. Come Back to Me (Se7en)
47. Smile Again (Boa Kwon)(Se7en)
48. Miracle (Super Junior)(Super Junior M)
49. Breathe (G-Dragon)
50. Love Letter (Boa Kwon)(Gackt)
51. Music (Epik High)
52. Tonight (DBSK)
53. Hate You, Love You (Super Junior)
54. Hypnotic Dance Floor (Boa Kwon)
55. The Moment (Super Junior M)
56. Redemption (Gackt)
57. I'll be There (Boa Kwon)
58. Happiness (Super Junior)
59. Light (Se7en)(Utada Hikaru)
60. Kiss (DBSK)
61. Free Your Mind (DBSK)
62. Sanctuary (Utada Hikaru)
63. Look Whose Talking (Boa Kwon)
64. Simple and Clean (Utada Hikaru)
65. Every Heart (Boa Kwon)
66. Sunny (Super Junior H)
67. The Last Farewell (Big Bang)
68. My Little Princess (DBSK)
69. Let it Rain (Epik High)
70. Good Luck (Super Junior H)
71. Revolution (Boa Kwon)
72. Beautiful World (Utada Hikaru)
73. I Believe (DBSK)
74. Heartbreaker (G-Dragon)
75. One Love (Super Junior KRY)
76. Lady Galaxy (Boa Kwon)
77. Passion (Utada Hikaru)
78. Just You (Super Junior KRY)
79. Traveling (Utada Hikaru)
80. Why have I Fallen in Love With You? (DBSK)
81. The One I Love (Super Junior KRY)
82. Can You keep a Secret? (Utada Hikaru)
83. Me (Super Junior M)
84. Thousand Year Love (DBSK)
85. Dead End (DBSK)
86. Cherry Blossom Drops (Utada Hikaru)
87. Waiting (Boa Kwon)
88. Unforgettable (DBSK)
89. Love Song (Super Junior M)
90. Begin (DBSK)
91. The Next Day (Big Bang)
92. With Coffee (DBSK)
93. Moon and Sunrise (Boa Kwon)
94. In Arms (Super Junior M)
95. Longing (Gackt)
96. Rising Sun (DBSK)
97. Fly Me to the Moon (Utada Hikaru)
98. Balloons (DBSK)
99. Lies (Big Bang)
100. One (Super Junior M)(DBSK)(Epik High)
101. Triangle (DBSK)
Posted: 08/21/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Ouran High School Host Club
Description: What would the Ouran-verse be like if the Host Club members' personalities actually matched the one's Renge created for them during her first appearance? Write a story taking place in her world! Describe a day in the life of Lonely Prince Tamaki or Evil Hunny, or discuss what other characters would be like in "Renge-vision", such as Kasanoda. Anything goes as long as it takes place in Renge-verse! Use your imagination and have fun with it!
Reader-insert and CYOA stories are encouraged, but stories without the reader as a character are fine too. OCs are also acceptable.
Posted: 12/28/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club
So I'm thinking.
For this challenge I want someone to write a set of drabbles, one shots, or ficlets, whatever you want, where you take your own characters or characters from an anime/game/tv show/ect ad incorporate them into another TV show or game or book (: Without changing the plot too much :3
Like taking Sora from kindgom hearts and making a story where he's in Death Note xD :33
Ya get it?!
:D you can do whatever characters and stuff you like.
But brownie points for Death Note, Ouran Host, Inuyasha, FMA, Kingdom Hearts, Heart No Kuni No Alice, FF, or Dragon Age Origins
Posted: 10/23/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Yu Yu Hakusho, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Fable, Harvest Moon, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fire Emblem, The World Ends With You, Soul Eater, Tales of Vesperia, Heart no Kuni no Alice, Final Fantasy 13, Mass Effect, Heavy Rain
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: This was inspired by that car ad thats been on tv recently. As the title sujests it's about reasons for hugging, for example:
You can write as many drabbles/one-shots as you want. Oc's or reader-inserts, doesn't matter. You can do it for whatever fandom you want, the ones I listed are simply the ones I would like to see it done for. You can use more that one fandom, there aren't really any rules, just please label each chapter you post with the reason for your hug in that chapter.
Posted: 10/24/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fruits Basket, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Description: This challenge involves writing twenty five drabbles, ficlets, or what have you, based on prompts of flowers and their meanings.
Each prompt contain either the flower itself or must represent the flower's meaning.
Reader insert is preferred but not required.
Rating can be anything.
Please put that you're answering this challenge in the summary!
4. Orange Blossom—eternal love
7. Morning Glory—love in vain
9. China Aster—jealousy
11. Yellow Jasmine—timidity and modesty
12. Bouvardia— enthusiasm
14. Red Columbine—anxious
17. Queen Anne’s Lace—fantasy
18. Basil—best wishes
19. Purple Hyacinth—forgive me
Please note that there are many interpretations as to the meanings of flowers. Use the ones in the prompts.
Posted: 11/15/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Cowboy Bebop, Spirited Away, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Samurai Champloo, Howl's Moving Castle, XXXHolic, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Fairy Tail, Romeo x Juliet, Soul Eater, Baccano!
Characters: Reader, Various, You, Berga Gandor, Chane Laforet, Chick Jefferson, Christopher Shouldered, Claire Stanfield, Czeslaw Meyer, Dallas Genoard, Elmer C. Albatross, Ennis, Eve Genoard, Firo Prochainezo, Graham Specter,
Description: It's your birthday, and that special someone goes out of their way to celebrate that special day for you.
Posted: 11/15/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Cowboy Bebop, Spirited Away, Samurai Champloo, Howl's Moving Castle, XXXHolic, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Fairy Tail, Romeo x Juliet, Soul Eater, Axis Powers Hetalia, Baccano!
Characters: Reader, Various, You, America, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Canada, Chibitalia, China, Cuba, Denmark, Egypt, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germania, Germany, Gilbird, Greece, Hanatamago, Holy Roman Empire, Hong
Description: On that one day of the year, that special someone goes out of their way to help you celebrate it.
Posted: 11/15/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Movies & TV, Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, One Piece, Hellsing, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, NCIS, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, High School Debut
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You
1. Make any drool-worthy bishie your characters boss
2. Make your character oppose to their boss
3. Let's see some consequences! :D
Posted: 11/17/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Pokemon, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Kuroshitsuji , Pandora Hearts, Vocaloid, Durarara!!, Baccano!
Description: This will be interesting~
My first challenge... DUN DUN DAAAAH!
Choose a character form the categories above and write a drabble for each prompt/event.
1. No yuri please! Yoai is acceptable I guess...
2. No OC's or self-inserts. Reader-insert is allowed though.
3. Any pairing is okay!
4. You can change the order. It really doesn't matter.
5. Please put that your responding to this challenge in the summary please!
1. a zebra in your kitchen
2. Throwing things at people
3. A pkmn battle challenge ______ version!
4. Intense rock, paper, scissors
5. The game of structural Badassery aka Extreme Jenga
7. Sheet Ghost
8. Kiss and Run
9. Sock puppet
10. Stomping on cellphones
11. Too many energy drinks
12. Cardboard box time machine
13. Tripping on a rubber ducky of doom
14. Wearing brightly colored clothes that don't match
15. Scariest dream ever that involves something happy
16. learning to swim
17. Who can cook better?
18. Moment of stupidness
19. Unmatching socks
20. Funny childhood memory
22. Forever Alone
23. Random mini dance party
25. Singing in the rain
26. "I'm a true ninja" "prove it"
27. Eating a food you don't like
29. Burnt your finger on something that says "cation: hot"
30. A random thing of your choice to end this madness! :D
Posted: 01/31/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Black Cat, XXXHolic, Ouran High School Host Club, Kyou Kara Maou, D.Gray-Man, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, MÄR: Märchen Awakens Romance, Soul Eater, Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, Heart no Kuni no Alice, Special A
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: I absolutely love creative ways to announce that you're expecting. Why not share the fun with our bishies? I want to see some original ideas on how to let them know that they're gunna be daddies!
It can be sweet and fluffy, random and funny, or just out-of-the-blue. I just want it to be creative and unique. Have fun with it!
Posted: 01/31/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Vampire Knight, La Corda D'Oro, Shaman King, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, One Piece, Bleach, Howl's Moving Castle, Black Cat, XXXHolic, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Red River, Nabari no Ou, Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji , Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, Zombie Loan, Gundam 00, Durarara!!
Description: Using the list of color prompts below, write a story, collection, or series with no limitations on the length of each portion! No need to use the colors in any order, and if you're uncertain about a color, it's easy to look them up- all names can be found on Wikipedia. I did at least attempt to find colors that weren't too abstract.
As an extra challenge, try to include each of the colors in the chapter somehow.
2. Cadmium Yellow
4. Royal Blue
10. Byzantium Purple
11. Lincoln Green
16. Fluorescent Yellow
17. Alice Blue
18. Cerise Pink
19. Lapis Lazuli
20. Orange Peel
22. Robin’s Egg Blue
23. Persian Green
25. Hot Pink
27. Mint Green
29. Candy Apple Red
42. Forest Green
43. Dogwood Rose
45. Shamrock Green
No restrictions on genre, story type, or anything else~! Although humor and fluff and action/adventure is always much fun~!
Posted: 03/15/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Black Cat, Ouran High School Host Club, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Kuroshitsuji , Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, Dengeki Daisy, Durarara!!
Description: -1) Running Away-Runner Runner
2) 21 Guns-Green Day
3) Real Life Fairytale-Plumb
4) This is For Real-Motion City Soundtrack
-5) The Saltwater Room-Owl City
6) Untouched-The Veronicas
7) Contagious-Avril Lavgine
8) I Run to You-Lady Antebellum
9) Naturally-Selena Gomez
-10) Obvious-Hey Monday
11) Everytime We Touch-Cascada (slow or fast verison)
12) Hot-Avril Lavgine
13) Crack The Shutters-Snow Patrol
14) All I wanted-Paramore
-15) Stop This Song-Paramore
16) Runaway-Avril Lavgine
17) I Need You Now-Lady Antebellum
-18) I Owe You a Love Song-Shiny Toy Guns
19) Teenage Dream-Katy Perry (or) I Love You Always Forever-Donna Lewis
-20) Our Kind Of Love-Lady Antebellum
Rules and Info:
20 Songs to show how one falls in love. You can decide how many words you want to use in each of them. Also only one character to fall in love with the reader/OC. And you can choose any character from KHR.
The mark numbers of the following:
-1) Beginning of everything and shows that the character feels insecure and alittle untrusting towards others.
-5) Beginning of the crush.
-10) Starting a relationship with them.
-15) Something happens to them like betrayel, lieing, or trust issues. There has to be drama in a story XD
-18) They firgured everything out and they are together again.
-20) The happy ending.
Posted: 04/03/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Inu Yasha, Weiß Kreuz, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Ranma 1/2, Slayers, Greek Mythology, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Fire Emblem, Sacred Stones, Soul Eater, South Park, Kuroshitsuji , Blazing Sword, Super Smash Brothers, Axis Powers Hetalia, Persona 4
Description: Hades, the Greek god of the dead, fell in love with Persephone, the daughter of the goddess of plants and the harvest, Demeter. Knowing Demeter would never willingly allow him to marry her daughter, he waited until Persephone was alone and rose up from the Underworld in his chariot, grabbed her and carried her off to his palace. Demeter was so distraught with her beloved daughter's sudden mysterious disappearance that she neglected her duties, causing the world's plants to wither and die. After much searching, she discovered what Hades had done and begged Zeus to order her daughter's return. Zeus agreed, but only on the condition that Persephone had not eaten any food from the Underworld during her stay. Persephone had been so distraught with her sudden capture that she had refused to eat anything, but just before her release, Hades persuaded her to eat 6 pomegranate seeds from his garden. Zeus then ordered a compromise: Persephone would spend 6 months of each year in the Underworld with Hades (one for each seed), and the other 6 with her mother on Earth. So every year when Persephone went to be with Hades, her mother would again fall into depression and neglect her work, only making the plants florish again when her daughter returned. This is how the ancient Greeks explained the changing seasons.
This is one of my favorite myths, and I've always thought it would be a great basis for a fic! The rules for this challenge are fairly simple. The fic should be at least 6000 words, either in one-shot or multi-chapter format. Reader-insert is preferred, but I will accept OC's too. PLEASE AVOID USING MARY-SUES!!! The myth itself can be either used "as is" or as a backdrop or allegory to your own original story. If using the storyline of the myth, you may alter the time period or the setting for creative purposes if desired. Your story may be comedic or serious in nature (or both). Other than that, be creative and have fun with it!
Posted: 04/10/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Ouran High School Host Club
Characters: Original Character(s)
Description: It's been several years since the Host Club's founding members graduated. Everyone is busy working in their family's companies (or dream career for Haruhi) and they couldn't be happier...Except for poor Kyoya. Still the third son, still nowhere near becoming heir or gaining his father's respect. Or so he thinks.
Yoshio Outori has one last test for his youngest son, one that will ultimately decide wither or not Kyoya is fit to run the family business. What that test is I will leave up to you. But during the course of events Kyoya meets a rather unique woman (OC-NOT a Mary-Sue!) who under normal circumstances he would never have met, nor chanced a second glance towards. A woman so common and yet so charming and caring. Despite his best efforts he ends up falling in love with her, and she with him.
Bonus for romance-comedies, detailed Kyoya masturbating scenes, and gratuitous lemons. PM me if you have any questions or would like some help.
Posted: 06/16/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Vampire Knight, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Kuroshitsuji , Pandora Hearts, Durarara!!
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various, You, Aizen, Amagai Shūsuke, Byakuya, Chad, Coyote Starrk, Grantz Yylfordt, Grimmjow, Hanataro, Harribel Tia, Hinamori, Hirako Shinji, Hisagi, Hitsugaya, Iba Tetsuzaemon, Ich
Description: 〖 rules 〗
•OC's are welcomed
• Reader-Insert is also fine
•yaoi/yuri is accepted
•minimum of 200 words
•can be in the form of ficlets, drabbles, one shots, or chapters.
•It can be any order you want~
•any rating is accepted
• Must revolve around which ever lyric you choose from below or can be a different lyric of your choice.
There is love burning to find you
Will you wait for me?
No more broken promises
Our shattered hearts will heal
And I'm tired of being all alone,
and this solitary moment makes me want to come back home
Everything about you
Seemed to be a lie
A guiltless twisted lie.
It's a shame that it had to be this way
Maybe I'm to blame
Or maybe we're the same
If I could be your angel
Protect you from the pain
I'll keep you safe from danger
You'll never hurt again
I'll follow you where you're leading
To the first sweet taste of freedom
I know that if we give this a little time
it will only bring us closer to the love we want to find
 Fallen and born here I want to love this blood-soaked world without fear
Instead of being forgiven, forgive and have faith
 I’d do anything for a smile
Holding you til our time is done
We both know the day will come
But I don’t want to leave you.
Posted: 07/24/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Soul Eater, Axis Powers Hetalia, Durarara!!
Description: Ok so not a lot of rules, BUT they are mandatory. Rule #1: No underage sex/rape, Rule #2: You can any person or more (example: RikuxReaderxSora or seperate like Tamaki Suohxreader), and last rule! Just make as many as your little hearts desire! BUT the bishie(s) or the reader must have something in police relations so ALWAYS follow this rule. Now...GO WRITE~!
Posted: 07/16/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, DNAngel, One Piece, Bleach, Advent Children, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Haruhi Suzumiya, D.Gray-Man, Invader Zim, Code Geass, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis, Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji , Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, Vocaloid, Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy 15, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Professor Layton
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: This is a quote challenge (I know, how original), but I figured I'd do my own, you know? It can be drabbles, ficlets, or one shots.
• You don't have to do all of these quotes, you can, but the minimum is ten.
• Yaoi and yuri are excepted.
• OCs cannot be used; make it a reader insert.
• If it's reader insert, you cannot give them a certain look.
• You can use the canon characters, without anyone extra.
• And most importantly, have fun!
• If you write about characters who aren't as popular as the rest, and aren't always written about.
• If you make it CharacterxReaderxCharacter
The reason for the title is the fact that some of these quotes are good, some are horrible, some are funny, and some are romantic, and some are angsty; perfect for every genre out there.
Also, not all of these quotes are from movies, some are from songs. The ones from movies will only have the movie title after the quote, and the ones from songs will have the song title and the artist after the quote. The rest are from the Internet, not a movie or song, so nothing will be after them.
1. "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don’t know. — Animal Crackers.
2. "Protection from who? Zee Germans?" — Snatch.
3. "That’s what I love about these high school girls, man. I keep getting older, they stay the same age." — Dazed and Confused.
4. "I live at home with my parents. It’s just temporary… ’til they die." — Gamers - The Movie.
5. "Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn." — Gone With the Wind.
6. "Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore." — The Wizard of Oz.
7. "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine." — Casablanca.
8. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." — Love Story
9. "In 30 seconds, you'll be dead. Then I'll blow this place up and be home in time for corn flakes." — Total Recall
10. "You're why cavemen chiseled on walls." — As Good As It Gets.
11. "Hey, yeah, uh, I'm just calling to procure a hasty abortion. What? - Can you just hold on for a second, I'm on my hamburger phone." — Juno.
12. "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." — Star Wars: Episode II - Attack Of The Clones.
13. "I will bitch-slap you back to Africa." — Rush Hour 2.
14. "A bird may love a fish, Signore, but where would they live?" — Ever After.
15. "Don’t say we aren't right for each other, the way I see it is… We aren't right for anyone else." —The Cutting Edge.
16. "Shoot me. There’s no greater glory than to die for love." — Love in the time of Cholera
17. "My real purpose was to see you, and to judge, if I could, whether I might ever hope to make you love me." — Pride and Prejudice.
18. "Please don't worry, I am doing fine. You're much too busy to even find the time, So use your chemicals and take this to your grave, The boys you left are men you didn't raise." — The Day I Left the Womb by Escape The Fate.
19. "This could be my last goodbye. You cross your heart. I hope to die." — Up Against the Wall by Boys Like Girls.
20. "The silence isn't so bad. 'Til I look at my hands and feel sad. 'Cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly." — Vanilla Twilight by Owl City.
21. "When the sun shines, we shine together." — Umbrella by Rihanna
22. "If I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?" — Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.
23. "When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer."
24. "When love is not madness, it is not love."
25. "Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
26. "Friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling it brings."
27. "The police are looking for a suspect described described as sexy, funny, and great in bed. Your ugly ass is safe, but where should I hide?"
28. "Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years."
29. "I'm not as think as you drunk I am."
30. "'No comment' is a comment."
31. "The world is going to hell, and I'm driving the bus."
32. "Hard work never killed anybody, but why take the chance?"
33. "Dear homework, you're not attractive, and I'm not doing you."
34. Maybe it's Maybelline.....maybe it's photoshop.
35. "Don't fall in love, fall off a bridge. It hurts less."
36. "I am free of all prejudices; I hate everyone equally."
37. "Cute but psycho. Things even out."
38. "Adults are just kids with money."
39. "I'm all that's left of a bizarre childhood."
40. "Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back."
**I may or may not add more animes later.
Posted: 08/10/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: .hack Series, Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Vampire Knight, La Corda D'Oro, Shaman King, Naruto, Dragon Ball Series, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Tsubasa, BeyBlade, Hunter X Hunter, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, One Piece, Bleach, Detective Conan, Hellsing, Ranma 1/2, Black Cat, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Hikaru no Go, Gakuen Alice, Chobits, D.Gray-Man, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fairy Tail, Absolute Boyfriend, Nabari no Ou, Shugo Chara, Kuroshitsuji , Gintama, Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, 1/2 Prince, Durarara!!, Special A, Darker Than Black, Ao no Exorcist, Aishiteruze Baby
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various
Description: Basically, write fanfiction on your favourite bishies yay~ It can be a oneshot, a drabble, a story, or any other thing you want to write. But it has to be inspired by a Lady Gaga song. There is no set rating so let your little hearts run wild.
Posted: 11/09/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Harry Potter, Naruto, Dragon Ball Series, Fullmetal Alchemist, Howl's Moving Castle, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Elfen Lied, Chobits, Soul Eater, The Hunger Games Series
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: There are NO DEADLINES. Yay. There are basically no rules, either. YAY AGAIN! But, I would like to ask that your rate your entry in the title (ex: 13+ or something). Have fun. You can add more than one, I suppose. MUST FOLLOW ALL RULES OF A TRADITIONAL READER INSERT. This includes that the characters FULL name, eye color, hair color, height, is ALL UP TO THE READER.
This is about the reader hiding stuff from their lover... If it wasn't obvious. :D
Posted: 01/24/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Fruits Basket, Ranma 1/2, Spiral, XXXHolic, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Haruhi Suzumiya, NANA, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Nabari no Ou, Soul Eater, Gintama, Vocaloid, Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei, Durarara!!, Percy Jackson & The Olympians, Bakuman, Beelzebub, Special A, Kiss of Rose Princess, School Rumble, Ao no Exorcist, Karneval, Angel Beats!, Tiger & Bunny, Toaru Majutsu no Index, Sket Dance, Natsume Yuujincho, Tokyo Majin, Tsuritama, Rental Magica, K, Afterschool Charisma, Shingeki no Kyojin, Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club, Beyond the Boundary, Kill la Kill, Haikyuu!!, Tokyo Ghoul, Mekakucity Actors, Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-kun, Yowamushi Pedal
•Do any number of prompts in any order
•One shots, short stories, song-fics, drabbles
•Reader insert, self insert, OC, yaoi, yuri, canon. Doesnt matter. Heck, there doesnt even need to be pairings.
•Each chapter should be 100 words or more
•Any fandom is acceptable,
Also, feel free to change anything or add your own prompts Questions? Feel free to contact me!
1. First day of school
2. Assigned seats
4. Picture day
6. Making a new friend
7. Awkward/embarrassing moment
10. Field trip
12. Free period/study hall
14. Walking home with friends
15. First snowfall
17. Spreading rumors/gossip
18. Cutting class
21. Late for class
23. Witnessing someting weird
24. After school activity
25. Getting kicked out of class
26. Food fight
27. School event
28. Breakfast in class
29. Valentines Day
31. Love letter
32. Clique/gang/group of friends
34. Parenting class
35. Hot weather
36. In trouble
37. (Not so) Secret admirer
38. Sleeping in class
40. School dance
41. Holding hands
42. School uniform
43. Sex ED
44. Substitute teacher
48. Meeting place
49. Class clown
50. Last day of school
51. Passing notes
53. Paper planes
54. Running from the authorities (of the school)
55. On a bus
56. Its not what you think
58. Graffitti on the bathroom stalls
59. shout-out announcement
Posted: 01/25/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Digimon, Fruits Basket, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Spiral, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Gokusen, Bakugan
Characters: Aizen, Byakuya, Chad, Coyote Starrk, Gus Grav, Hanataro, Hisagi, Hitsugaya, Ichigo, Ichimaru, Ikkaku, Jake Vallory, Kurosaki Isshin, Reader, Ren Krawler, Renji, Ryken Ishida, Shun Kazami, Ukitake, Urahara
Description: A romance story where either the reader or the love interest is of their wrong gender. (i.e. Sasuke a girl while the reader's a girl).
The only rules are: 1) The character of the correct gender (using the first example, the reader) does not know/believe they are gay/bisexual. 2) The character of the wrong gender must be openly gay. 3) When or if the correct gender character person decides to try get in a relationship with their interest the must hid it for at least 2 chapters or half of the one-shot. 4) Must use one of the named characters
Posted: 01/31/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Naruto, Wolf's Rain, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Ranma 1/2, Chrno Crusade, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fairy Tail, Fate/stay night, Nabari no Ou, Shugo Chara, Soul Eater, Moon Phase, Axis Powers Hetalia, Vocaloid, Durarara!!, The Wallflower, Ao no Exorcist, Kaichou wa Maid-Sama, Rosario+Vampire, Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt, Kekkaishi
Description: So lets face it we've all read a fic or two that made you cringed because of how OOC your FAVORITE character is. So why not fix this problem? The challenge is that you must write a manual about any character and show how you think people should write them. The manual has to be 1 entry long and over 1000 words it also must more than one way to write the character (ex. TYL!Hibari, Pervert!Hibari, Romanticish!Hibari, Stalker!Hibari, Nice!Hibari (how do you write that without being OOC?)) One exception for the 1 entry rule is if you do multiple characters an put them in one book If thats the case the title has to have the name of the anime or manga your doing! So please take this challenge on some of us writers won't write a story because they're scared of it being OOC so help our pour souls! PS Extra points if you do like a less popular character
Bellow Is the list of Anime/Manga you can choose from
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Ouran High School Host Club
Nabari No Ou
Ao No Exorcist
Kaichou wa Maid Sama
Karin Chibi Vampire
Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
Posted: 03/25/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Yu Yu Hakusho, Tsubasa, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Static Shock, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Mars, The Lost Boys, Thor, The Avengers
Characters: Reader, Various
Description: Anybody ever notice that it's always the female that does something sexy, whether intentional or not, and the male can't resist himself and must have her? That's all fine and dandy, but lets do something different this time! I would like someone to make a bunch of reader-insert one-shots of the reader seeing the romantic interest doing something (or not doing anything) that really gets their heart pounding and makes them want to jump him and have their way with him. In other words, lets have some female domination here. If you find this interesting and want to do it, then please read the rules below.
-Not every chapter has to be a lemon if you don't want it to be.
-I would appreciate it if the characters weren't underage. This only applies to lemon chapters.
-Keep cursing mild, please. I find that too many strong cuss words just ruins a story.
-There is to be no yaoi, yuri, or incest. No exceptions.
-The one-shots (or two-shots, if you want) can be as long as you want, but the word minimum is 200.
-All ratings are welcome, so make it as mild or hot as you like.
Here are the characters-in no particular order-I would like to see be given a one-shot (or two). If there is a character that you want that I have not listed, feel free to add the character on.
~The Avengers: Bruce Banner, Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Loki.
~Avatar: The Last Airbender: Zuko, Sokka, Jet, Aang.
~D.N. Angel: Satoshi, Dark, Daisuke.
~Death Note: L, Mello, Matt.
~Devil May Cry: Dante, Nero, Vergil.
~Fruits Basket: Kyo, Yuki, Hatori, Momiji, Male!Akito.
~The Lost Boys: David, Marko, Edgar, Alan.
~Naruto: Naruto, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Gaara, Chouji, Lee, Kakashi, Itachi.
~Ouran High School Host Club: Nekozawa.
~Rurouni Kenshin: Soujiro, Sanosuke.
~Saiyuki: Goku, Sanzo, Hakkai, Kougaiji, Ni Jianyi.
~Static Shock: Richie.
~Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mikey, Leo, Raph, Don.
~Trigun: Vash, Wolfwood, Legato.
~Tsubasa: Kurogane, Fai.
~Wolf's Rain: Toboe.
~Yu Yu Hakusho: Hiei, Yusuke, Kuwabara, Koenma, Jin, Touya.
~Yu-Gi-Oh: Yugi, Yami Yugi, Joey, Kaiba, Alistair, Valon, Ryou, Marik.
Posted: 04/24/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Devil May Cry, Ouran High School Host Club, Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji , Axis Powers Hetalia
Characters: Reader, Various
Description: Idioms are silly. They can be easily misunderstood by people of different cultured and it's fun to think about the reaction when the phrase was first used. Write a situation based around one of the following idioms. I don't care if it's silly crack, romantic fluff, sad angst or whatever. This is my first challenge ever, so enjoy~♥
An idiom is a common word or phrase with a culturally understood meaning that differs from what its composite words' denotations would suggest. For example, an American-English speaker would understand the phrase "kick the bucket" to mean "to die," as well as to actually kick a bucket. Furthermore, they would understand when each meaning is being used in context. An idiom is not to be confused with other figures of speech such as a metaphor, which invokes an image by use of implicit comparisons (e.g., "the man of steel" ); a simile, which invokes an image by use of explicit comparisons (e.g., "faster than a speeding bullet"); and hyperbole, which exaggerates an image beyond truthfulness (e.g., like "missed by a mile" ). Idioms are also not to be confused with proverbs, which are simple sayings that express a truth based on common sense or practical experience.
Here's a list of Idioms... If you can come up with more, feel free to add them!
Notable Idioms In English
"A bitter pill"-A situation or information that is unpleasant but must be accepted.
"Ace in the hole"-A hidden or secret strength, or unrevealed advantage.
"Add insult to injury"-To further a loss with mockery or indignity; to worsen an unfavorable situation .
"All ears"-Listening intently; fully focused or Awaiting an explanation.
"All thumbs"-Clumsy, awkward.
"Barking up the wrong tree"-Looking in the wrong place.
"Basket case"-One made powerless or ineffective, as by nerves, panic or stress.
"Bent out of shape"-Getting worked up, aggravated, or overly annoyed at something that usually cannot be helped.
"Beat around the bush"-To treat a topic, but omit its main points, often intentionally or To delay or avoid talking about something difficult or unpleasant.
"Bite off more than you can chew"-To take on more responsibility than you can manage.
"Bite the bullet"-To endure a painful or unpleasant situation that is unavoidable.
"Bite the dust"-Euphemism for dying or death.
"Break a leg"-A saying from the theatre which means "good luck."
"Burning the midnight oil"-To work late into the night, alluding to the time before electric lighting.
"Bust your chops"-To say things intended to harass.
"By the seat of your pants"-To achieve through instinct or do something without advance preparation.
"By the skin of your teeth"-Narrowly; barely. Usually used in regard to a narrow escape from a disaster.
"Call it a day"-To declare the end of a task.
"Chew the fat"-To chat idly or generally waste time talking.
"Clam up"-To become silent; to stop talking, to shut up.
"Cold shoulder"-To display aloofness and
"Don't have a cow "-Don't overreact.
"Drop a dime "-Make a telephone call.
"Fit as a fiddle"-In good physical health.
"For a song"-Almost free. Very cheap.
"From A to Z"-Covering a complete range; comprehensively.
"Hit the road "-To leave.
"Hit the sack "/sheets/hay-To go to bed.
"(Take a) Kick at the can"-Make an attempt, or produce an initial document/design/idea/etc.
"Kick the bucket"-Euphemism for dying or death.
"Off your trolley" or "Off your rocker"-Crazy, demented, out of one's mind, in a confused or befuddled state of mind, senile.
"Pop one's clogs(UK)"-Euphemism for dying or death.
"Piece of cake"-A job, task or other activity that is pleasant – or, by extension, easy or simple.
"Pushing up daisies"-Euphemism for dying or death.
"Right as rain"-Needed, appropriate, essential, or hoped-for and has come to mean perfect, well, absolutely right.
"Screw the pooch"-To screw up; to fail in dramatic and ignominious fashion.
"Shoot the breeze"-To chat idly or generally waste time talking.
"Sleep with the fishes"-Euphemism for dying or death.
"Take the biscuit (UK)"-To be particularly bad, objectionable, or egregious.
"Take the cake (US)"-To be especially good or outstanding.
"Through thick and thin"-Both good and bad times.
"Trip the light fantastic"-Euphemism for dancing.
"Under the weather"-Feel sick or poorly.
Posted: 05/26/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Champloo, Howl's Moving Castle, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Great Teacher Onizuka, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Hana-Kimi, Kuroshitsuji , Hana Yori Dango, Skip Beat
Description: As the title says, use the "Rules of the Internet" as prompts for drabbles, stories, vignettes, or anything else!
Rules can be found here:
(it's lengthy so be weary!)
Posted: 07/21/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Fruits Basket, One Piece, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Fairy Tail, Shugo Chara
Description: It's basically a short story about quick and adorable romance flings with any characters from the following manga's: Fairy Tail, D Gray-Man, Fruits Basket, Ouran High School Host Club, One Piece, and Shugo Chara.
1: Can only be one story
2: Story should be selected from preferred manga's
3: Can only use one couple at a time, possibly a love triangle if chosen
Deadline: July 16th, 2012
(If you are unable to send it in by then, but have started a story, there will be exceptions made. Just e-mail me regarding the challenge, and it will be an exception!)
Posted: 06/25/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Movies & TV, Harry Potter, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Ouran High School Host Club, Criminal Minds
Description: So, I was on StumbleUpon and I stumbled across this list of... interesting... dates. Being the super-dork that I am, actually think that most of these would be a lot of fun!! So, my challenge to you is that you take AT LEAST 10 of the dates on the list and write about how that date went.
PROPS if you use more than 10 of the dates.
PLEASE do not put the dates as titles. I would rather see "Date 1" "Date 2" "Date 3" etc. than have long chapter titles. Instead, bold and center the topic inside of the chapter so readers know what the prompt is.
I'll love you forever and ever and ever if you write about Dr. Reid (Criminal Minds), Jean Havoc (FMA), Captain America, Charlie Weasley (Harry Potter), Kyoya Ootori (Ouran), or Germany or England (Hetalia).
ALSO make sure to respond to the challenge so I know you posted!!
1. Go on a search for as many good climbing trees as possible, climb as high as you both can in all of them, compile photo evidence.
2. Go to a major chain bookstore, and leave notes to future readers in copies of your favorite books.
3. Have her dress up as a ghost and you dress uup us Pacman. Walk around downtown holding hands, and whenever anyone sees you two, pretend to be embarrassed, and run off screaming “wocka wocka wocka.”
4. Create photo evidence suggesting that you went on an adventure that didn’t really happen.
5. Dress up as superheroes and stop at least one petty crime “ie. jaywalking, littering….”
6. Build forts out of furniture and blankets, and wage war with paper airplanes.
7. Try and visit as many people as you can in one night, and turn as many things inside their apartment upside down as you can, without them noticing.
8. Go to the airport, get the cheapest, soonest departing flight to anywhere when you show up, and stay there for a weekend.
9. Write a piece of fiction together. Outside at a cafe. Ask strangers when you get stuck.
10.Dress to the nines, pretend to be married, and test drive very expensive vehicles at an auto dealership.
11.Do the lamest tourist thing in your area that you have both secretly wanted to do forever. Have an unabashed good time!
12.In the middle of the night, drive to the beach, so you arrive just as the sun is rising. Have a breakfast picnic, then fall asleep together. Bring a sun umbrella.
13.Drive somewhere unknown and have dinner in a city you’ve never been to. With fake names.
14.Go to a minor league baseball game under the stars. Tell each other stories about how bad you are at athletics. Randomly cheer for both teams. Eat lots of Cracker Jacks.
15.Go around the city with sidewalk chalk and draw hearts with equations inside on random things
16.Walk around a city and perform short silent plays in front of security cameras
17.With camera and pair of boots, make photolog of a day in the life of the invisible man.
18.Walk around the city all night and find a place to eat breakfast at dawn
19.Go to a restraunt and convince the cook to create something completely new for you.
20.Rent a movie you’ve never seen before. Set on mute and improvise dialogue.
Posted: 08/10/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, One Piece, Bleach, Ouran High School Host Club, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, Durarara!!, Ao no Exorcist, Kuroko no Basuke, Sword Art Online
Characters: Aizen, Alaude, Basil, Byakuran, Byakuya, Colonello, Dino Cavallone, Edward, Gray, Grimmjow, Hisagi, Hitsugaya, Ichigo, Lelouch Lamperouge/Zero, Natsu, Reader, Renji, Roy Mustang, Suzaku Kururugi, Ulquiorra, Various, You
Description: Your theme MUST be the adventures you have with your crazy boyfriend . (Cause all of these anime men are NOT normal.) So let's see all the funtastic things you and your boyfriend do on your free time, shall we?
Cussing - I'm fine with it , but no cussing every sentence or anything.
Grammer - No , OMGz! or ppl and etc.
Spelling - Well.. correct spelling IS nice no ?
I do not except canon ships such as TsunaxKyoko or IchiHime.
Must at least use 3 of the following prompts!
1: Where are we?
2: It's burning..
3: What is that?
Posted: 09/17/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Ouran High School Host Club
Description: Love this anime >.<
Basically, I have a few prompts I think sound cool and want to see what happens.
Before you read the prompts please read the rules!
-At least 136 words (>.> What?)
-No angst or death please (Q.Q I cried last time I read one)
-No lemon or lime (O///O Please....)
-Please let me know if you do this challenge!
Optional! (But really, really want)
-One story about Kaoru
-Chair (Yes, chair)
Posted: 08/16/12 | Deadline: None