Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Devil May Cry, Death Note, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Kuroshitsuji
Characters: Original Character(s), Various
Description: Well, I was bored and browsing through challenges looking for something to do when I noticed a lot of them had REQUIRED reader-inserts. Now, don't get me wrong, I love reader-inserts as much as the next person. There's nothing wrong with them at all. But I prefer writing using OCs, and it kinda bugs me when I see a challenge that looks fun, and it turns out it must be reader-insert.
So my challenge to you is this: Write 43 drabbles using original characters. Here's some rules.
--OCs are required!
--You can use multiple OCs, or just one.
--Can be multiple pairings and multiple fandoms. Or just one. =)
--No yaoi, yuri, or lemons.
--You can add more drabbles to your collection if you want.
--You can use different fandoms other than the ones listed; those are just the ones I'm most familiar with.
--Please put that your collections are a response to this challenge in the summary.
--Have fun with it!
3. Hold Me
24. House with a Picket Fence
26. Hide and Seek
27. Tell the Truth
38. Grown Up
Knock yourselves out. ^_~
Posted: 04/03/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 7
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: A Fall Out Boy album containing a variety of songs that portray a variety of situations and emotions.
This challenge is simple:
Write a drabble/one-shot/or whatever about each of the songs--but be sure to use at least five lines from each song in your writing--this can be done through dialogue or descriptions, or a combination of both.
Songs can be done in any order--Be sure to give me credit for the challenge if you decided to to this~!
Posted: 04/16/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 7, Devil May Cry
Characters: Reader, You
Description: Drabbles are okay and good, but it seems like that’s what a good percentage of people are writing. I’m not complaining, I like them, I have my own drabble collection. But I also have a myriad of chaptered fics. Basically, I just think that there’s a lack of chaptered stories and I miss’em.
Okay, so here’s my uh… Not exactly a challenge.
Can someone write a multi-chaptered romance fic with any one of the following characters:
Final Fantasy 7:
Rufus (Advent Children)
Devil May Cry:
Just please make the chapters decent in length.
Reader-inserts please! (i.e. You walked up to Vincent…)
Please don’t choose a name or appearance.
Make romance the core theme please!
Other than those few things, you can have as much fun with it as you want. Can even be AU if you like. It doesn’t have to be a long fic either. (although longer makes happier ^_^) It can be like three or something chapters. Basically, I’m issuing the challenge of writing a full chaptered fic.
Well??? Anyone???? Anyone???? *Puppy dog eyes*
Posted: 06/01/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Escaflowne, Spirited Away, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Yu Yu Hakusho, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Card Captor Sakura, Wolf's Rain, DNAngel, Hellsing, Howl's Moving Castle, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Gakuen Alice, Pet Shop of Horrors, Pokemon, Princess Mononoke, Haruhi Suzumiya, Elfen Lied, D.Gray-Man, Eyeshield 21, Saint Tail, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, MÄR: Märchen Awakens Romance, Romeo x Juliet, Full Moon wo Sagashite, The World Ends With You, Shugo Chara, Karin/Chibi Vampire, Inkheart, Vocaloid, Assassin's Creed
Description: ok so I was looking around in the challenges (I wanted an idea o somethingI could finally post here since everything I do is crap =() and I felt like issuing my own little challenge....I'm going to bet that someone has a challenge out there like this but I was to lazy to go thru everything so...
anyway what I want you to do is put your ipod, mp3, itunes, ect. on shuffle and whatever song you get make it into a drabble, onshot, story, whatever you want basicly (sp)
If you do a drabble you have to do atleast 15. And no changing the song! what you get is what you get =D take all the time in the world to do this. You can make them OC or reader inserts or pairings already in the...what ever you chose. But please try to put in just a smidge of romance. Yaoi is finebut please no yuri. and no lemons. anything else is up to your creative little minds. when posting put it as the songs tittle. You also have to have a line from the song somewhere in it ok? If you don't see and anime or game or book you want on the list you can use it. I just put all the things I know personally.
-Bonus points for using any one form Twewy or Sailor moon cause I don't see alot from either genre ='(
Please and thank you :D
Posted: 08/02/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Princess Tutu, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend, The World Ends With You
Characters: Original Character(s)
Description: I challenge you to write a story were your OC is related to a very minor character of your chosen series. Here are a few examples...
Naruto: I made my main character related to Yahiko (If you are not up to date with the shippuden then you'll have no idea who I'm talking about which is exactly my point, nobody will probably know him or at least not a lot about him.)
KHR: Remember that little old granny that Tsuna helped in the valentine day episode? Make that your OC's grandmother or something.
Bleach: Maybe your OC is related to that oaf in the 11th division that hits on Orihime.
You get my point though right? You can do it with any series you like. The ones listed are the ones I'm familiar with and would like to see them done for. Be as creative if you want. The only rule is it has to be an OC. I prefer them and notice most challenges ask for readers and say OC aren't allowed so this challenge is for those who like OC's. Good luck ^_^!!!
Posted: 10/18/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Cowboy Bebop, Inu Yasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Weiß Kreuz, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Legend of Dragoon, Dragon Ball Series, Xenosaga, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Poetry & Song, One Piece, Advent Children, Black Cat, Shadow Hearts, Devil May Cry, The Outsiders, Ouran High School Host Club, Xenogears, Final Fantasy 12, D.Gray-Man, House, M.D, CSI Series, Crisis Core, Twilight Series, The World Ends With You, The Chronicles of Narnia, Saiyuki Gaiden
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Suuuu I am starting another challenge~ This one I can get out quicker than another challenge I’m working on (which is ridiculously long and you’ll see why when I eventually post it) because it’s all pretty much written for me. I got an email a looonnggg time ago, back in… *checks date ‘cause she printed it out* 2002, and the idea of it always stayed with me. So here it is:
Read all the way to the bottom! If you will take the time to read these, I promise you’ll come away with an enlightened perspective. The subjects covered affect all of us on a daily basis! They’re written by Andy Rooney, a man who has the gift of saying so much with so few words. Enjoy…
• I’ve learned…that the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.
• I've learned...that when you're in love, it shows.
• I've learned...that just one person saying to me, "You've made my day!" makes my day.
• I've learned...that having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.
• I've learned...that being kind is more important than being right.
• I've learned...that you should never say no to a gift from a child.
• I've learned...that I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way.
• I've learned...that no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.
• I've learned...that sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.
• I've learned...that simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an adult.
• I've learned...that life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
• I've learned...that we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.
• I've learned...that money doesn't buy class.
• I've learned...that it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.
• I've learned...that under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.
• I've learned...that the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?
• I've learned...that to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
• I've learned...that when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.
• I've learned...that love, not time, heals all wounds.
• I've learned...that the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.
• I've learned...that everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.
• I've learned...that there's nothing sweeter than sleeping with your babies and feeling their breath on your cheeks.
• I've learned...that no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.
• I've learned...that life is tough, but I'm tougher.
• I've learned...that opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.
• I've learned...that when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.
• I've learned...that I wish I could have told my Dad that I love him one more time before he passed away.
• I've learned...that one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.
• I've learned...that a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
• I've learned...that I can't choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.
• I've learned...that when your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in his little fist, that you're hooked for life.
• I've learned...that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.
• I've learned...that it is best to give advice in only two circumstances; when it is requested and when it is a life threatening situation.
• I've learned...that the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.
 Feel free to do all prompts or just the ones that stick out to you the most.
 Anything goes.
 Please, please try to keep it to the categories listed if you possibly can; I will, however, accept something that is not on the list.
 Be creative and have fun~!
As a note, it would be totally incredibly awesome if you could fix all these into a series (or choose ones that wouldn’t seem common place in a particular series amongst the characters) around characters that it wouldn’t kinda sorta fit and still make it as IC as possible~ ^.^ But as I said, anything goes, so feel free to have fun and play around and put your imagination to work! XD
Posted: 10/25/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Bleach, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Fable, Princess Tutu, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend
Characters: Original Character(s)
Description: It's simple, write a bunch of one shots or drabbles about the little magpie rhyme.
One for Sorrow
Two for Joy
Three for a Girl
Four for a Boy
Five for Silver
Six for Gold
Seven for a Secret, never to be told
No rules, though OC are preferred you can use a reader if you want, just have fun with it ^_^.
Posted: 11/07/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Cartoons & Comics, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Teen Titans, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Black Cat, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Soul Eater, Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, Homestuck
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: OKAY. HI GUYS.
Here's a challenge for you to do.
So, you know those guys out there who like to pick on their lonely, single friends because they don't have a girl on their mind, right?
And so maybe one of them bursts out into picking some random girl their friend must win the heart of in ( some certain amount ) of days, weeks, months they are given...
Yeah, it's something along those lines.
So , the rules you must follow are . . .
1.) You do not need to use that stupid blurb up there for your plot. You're free to create whatever the hell you want to base your story on.
2.) You must have only one character of a series fall in love with the reader. You can name the challenger one of his friends or what not.
3.) Just the cuddle, or up to sexy bed scenes are fine. Lime, Lemon, blah , don't care. Make them fall in LOVE ~
4.) There should be a certain time limit your bishie of choice is given. Don't make it so short that it'll be too impossible, or so long that we'll get tired or too easy for the bishie to slack off. Rules, bets, whatever are also allowed. :)
5.) Side pairings are perfectly fine, (like if the reader is in love with someone else at the moment) but you must stick with the bishie of your choice and reader for your ending pair.
6.) Have fun I guess ? Come on, put your creativity out there . :) Add in your own story to it ( but don't veer off from what you're given. )
Ah , PS . This can be a chaptered story or a simple one-shot. If it is a one-shot, I expect the one-shot to be over 5000 words, yes?
Posted: 11/12/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Star Ocean, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, The World Ends With You, Soul Eater, Vocaloid
Description: Since I love making these characters go through school. I want to see who else will write these stories. I will also be participating in this though mine will be a one shot booklet.
Now for the rules.
1. It has to be either a high school or a college depending on the age range you want to use.
2. The story has to be longer than one page. the range can be 2 - whatever you want it to be.
3. One of the characters has to be gay. Though there is no need for a lemon of the yaoi sort.
4. Their has to be a lemon. at least one if you want more go ahead.
5. it doesn't have to be a reader insert or a hetero pairing.
6. Their has to be some sort of angst in it considering this is high school.
7. post in the summary that "Challenge Issued by La Noria" so i can find your stories
Good luck I look forward to read these stories.
Posted: 11/13/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Star Wars Series, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Pirates of the Caribbean, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, Saiyuki, One Piece, Bleach, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Advent Children, Devil May Cry, The Outsiders, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, CSI Series, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dark-Hunter Series, Dirge of Cerberus, Bones, Twilight Series
Characters: Byakuya, Chad, Edward, Hanataro, Hitsugaya, Ichigo, Ichimaru, Ikkaku, Inuyasha, Juraquille Mihawk, Original Character(s), Pell, Portgas D. Ace, Reader, Renji, Roy Mustang, Sanji, Sesshomaru, Various, Yumichika, Zaraki
Description: It is true, without us women men would be nothing.
You can use any type of character (original, reader-insert, ect.)
It can be as long as you want, so long as it is over 100 words
The character has to be believable, with imperfections, and someone everyone can relate to (meaning: NO MARY-SUES)
The story has to be about a woman and her man, you think of a problem, and the wife points her hubby in the right direction (make it funny, or fluffy, or any way you want be creative!)
They can have kids, if you want them to or not, or they could be new parents
Last Rule: HAVE FUN!!! (and make sure you write the challenge in your summary)
Also, the characters I had selected those are only my favorites you can do others if you would like to.
Posted: 01/26/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Bleach, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Description: Make a collection of stories (any length, any type) with these chapters. They can be in any order, but the first and last chapters must stay as the first and last chapters.
totally random chapters:
1. White Snow
2. Yellow Feather
3. Orange Butterfly
4. Pink Heart
5. Red Rose
6. Green Grass
7. Blue Water
8. Purple Crayon
9. Brown Chocolate
10. Grey Sky*
11. Black Licorice
1. Only Reader insert
2. Any genre, story type, rating, etc.
3. The categories I listed are what I would like but you can choose any category you want. (COUGHKatekyoHitmanReborn!COUGH) Er hem. ^^;
4. No yaoi or yuri
5. Any interpretation of the chapters
6. Any number of words
Posted: 02/14/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: .hack Series, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy 10-2, Final Fantasy 5, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Advent Children, Death Note, Trinity Blood, Final Fantasy 11, Final Fantasy 12, Elfen Lied, D.Gray-Man, Crisis Core, .Hack//G.U., Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis, Final Fantasy 4, The World Ends With You, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Ergo Proxy, Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy Versus 13
Description: 100 Words Challenge
Inspired by the song 1000 Words from Final Fantasy X-2.
It goes: 1000 Words English, 1000 Words Japanese, Real Emotion Japanese, Real Emotion .
If you're looking for the corrct usage for the word the look up the song.
Posted: 02/15/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Spirited Away, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Pirates of the Caribbean, Final Fantasy 7, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Hamtaro, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Poetry & Song, Bleach, Hellsing, Howl's Moving Castle, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Halo, Harvest Moon, Trinity Blood, Labyrinth, D.Gray-Man, Tales of the Abyss, Gaia Online, Jak and Daxter, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Bones, Phantom of the Opera, +Anima, Kuroshitsuji , Dengeki Daisy, Heart no Kuni no Alice, Mass Effect, Gundam 00
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: This snow is getting on my nerves. So what better to do than issue a challenge about Summer?! Hokay, here's how it goes: you must pick at least one prompt from each category and write a drabble or a one-shot about each. Or you can do every prompt if you want. That'd be great if you did. Anyway, they don't all have to be about the same character and there's no minium of words needed, nor is there a maximum. Any character from any fandom is also welcome. The above fandoms are just ones that I'm familiar with. Feel free to do whatever with the prompt; you can change some words around or put it into a phrase, as long as the word is there. It can be used metaphorically or literally and the word doesn't have to be mentioned in the chapter. As long as the drabble/one-shot/chapter goes along with the meaning of the prompt, then it's completely legit. Get cracking!
(Remember, you can always choose more than one for each category!)
Spin the Bottle
What's up?/How's it going?/How are you?/etc.
I love you
I like you
I hate you
Training (I don't really consider this and the above activities)
PS - There can be pairings (reader-insert, OC's, Canon) or no pairings. It's all up to you!
Posted: 02/16/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Spirited Away, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Loveless, Howl's Moving Castle, MeruPuri, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Godchild / Count Cain, Pokemon, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fate/stay night, Ergo Proxy, Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy Versus 13, Samurai Warriors, Dissidia: Final Fantasy
Characters: Other, Reader, Various
Description: There is no deadline. The only rule I have is that they must be in order. :) Besides that, you have free range to do what you want!
9 One Thousand
10 If the World Ended
12 Before I Die...
46 Hell Bent
48 Never Say Never
50 Ocean Air
58 Off Guard
61 New Age
65 Mixed Up
67 Song Bird
80 Torn to Pieces
85 Now or Never
98 Of Course
139 Along the Way
Posted: 04/12/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy 7, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Black Cat, The Outsiders, Death Note, Halo, Harvest Moon, Final Fantasy 12, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, NCIS, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Criminal Minds, Bones, Friends, Prison Break, The World Ends With You, South Park, Inkheart, Artemis Fowl , 07-Ghost, Pandora Hearts, Zombie Loan, Eternal Sonata
Characters: Byakuran, Colonello, Edward, Frau, Hatori, Jenos Hazard, Kakashi, Lambo, Lavi, Matt, Mikage, Naruto, Near, Roy Mustang, Ryuk, Sasagawa Ryohei, Shigure, Shikamaru, Train Heartnet, Tyki Mikk, Various, Yamamoto Takeshi
Description: So, I don't think there are enough drabbles here sooo....I challenge YOU to write 101 drabbles~~ What's that? Is that all? Pfft, heck no!
Use the following themes for (at least 70 of the drabbles)
Some things were better off unsaid
What had happened was...
If pigs could fly...
And whatever else you wanna thrrough in.
I'd prefer it if you used characters from the list above, but you don't have to. (love you forever if you do!) Put
"101 Challenge-MD" somewhere in your summary, so I can find it.
And moooost importantly-HAVE FUN!!!!!
PS: If you do Jenos Hazard (Black Cat) or the Black Prince (inkheart) I'll love you even more!
Posted: 05/17/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, One Piece, Bleach, Mass Effect
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Okay, so while trying to find a (decently long) Reader x [Various, any character I'm interested in] story, I noticed something: I got 30 or so pages of them (when I was being the least picky) and all of them were Reader x Naruto, Reader x Ichigo, Reader x... you get the point.
All of them were female writers (or at least written from the perspective of a female) falling in love with one of the main males. What's up, no romance for the guys?
I've been doing my part, with my Unlikely Romance series, but what about you guys? So my challenge is for this:
Anyone can take this, but they must write at least 5 chapters (Total of a minimum 2,500 words) of a Reader x [Any female character here] story, from the perspective of a male. These can be 5 one shots, or 5 chapters of one story, or 3 chapters of one and two of another, etc...
(And to be clear, it should not be that the reader is one of the characters from the show; they are themselves. EG No writing "You" but making that "you" be one of the canon characters.)
For bonus points, use these worlds and/or characters:
-Bleach [Yoruichi, Rukia, Orihime]
-Naruto [Sakura, Hinata, Tenten]
-One Piece [Nami, Boa Hancock]
-Final Fantasy [Aerith, Tifa, Yuffie]
-Kingdom Hearts [Xion, Kairi, Namine]
-Mass Effect [Miranda, Tali, Samara]
Have at it!
Posted: 05/25/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 7, Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus
Description: Okay guys, I'm in mental block, so I'd like somebody to write me a FF7 vincent/me.
yes. I said ME. It's up to you, Lemon, lime, action horror deathfic humour... (a nice smutty one would be good.XD)
Surprise me with your talented storytelling!
oh, my stats are as follows: short black spiked hair, ear nose and eyebrow piercings (hey why not have them ripped out for torture!) short stature, pale skinned, blue eyes.
someone please answer my challenge! if you do, I'll accept any challenge you dish out at me next, and everyone gets a free chocolate magnum/cookie/stewed rhubarb (??) or beer.
Waiting for your stories.
breathe deep, seek peace
ps, come find me on facebook as sophie britton
Posted: 11/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 7
It is often noted that FFVII was a much different game than that of its predecessors at the time of its production. (Excluding VI technologically speaking.) So I wondered, what would be an awesome way to show the stark difference in the games?
My answer to this quandary was to have a character (yours or else wise.) travel to a time and place much different than his/her own much like the novel A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court by Mark Twain.
The character/you/oc travels to the place of your choosing (IE FFI to VII, FFVII to II, ect.) and encounters adventure and/or romance.
What you write is up to you I have no restrictions:
If you want to write a story where Reno decides to take over the other FF with his ‘superior knowledge’, cool beans. A story where knight from FFI is overwhelmed by the technology of VII and believes (s)he must destroy a ‘metal dragon’ to win his/her way home, good on ya!
The point of this challenge is just to show the contrast in the societies and be an exercise in writing character.
But really just have fun with it!
Posted: 07/08/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, .hack Series, Inu Yasha, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Shaman King, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Witch Hunter Robin, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Samurai 7, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Left 4 Dead, Love Monsters, Gintama, Axis Powers Hetalia, Left 4 Dead II, Tenjho Tenge
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: These are some of the most memorable, bad ass quotes ever said (or at least...sound very cool/amusing depending on the situation), either from books, movies, tv shows and whatnot. Edit: There were a few other well-known quotes from movies that I had on here but I decided to leave them out since there's another challenge that's similar.
1. “At my signal, unleash hell!” -- Maximus, "Gladiator"
2. "Time to nut up, or shut up." -- Tallahassee, "Zombieland"
3. "Remember when I said I would kill you last? ...I lied." -- Matrix, "Commando"
4. “Never take your eyes off of your opponent…even when you bow.” -- Bruce Lee, "Enter the Dragon"
5. “I’ll kill you with my teacup.” -- Riddick, "The Chronicles of Riddick"
6. "Shut up, fool!" -- Mr. T, "World of Warcraft Advert"
7. "What do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell?" -- Dean Winchester, "Supernatural"
8. “You seem somewhat familiar; have I threatened you before?” -- Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"
9. "Word of advice? Next time, take the trigger finger." -- Simon, "Flash Forward"
10. "You're making me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry." -- Hulk, "Incredible Hulk"
11. "Why so serious?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
12. “That’s classified. If I tell you I’ll have to kill you”. -- Lieutenant Pete “Maverick” Mitchell, "Top Gun"
13. "If it bleeds, we can kill it." -- Dutch, "Predator"
14. "Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now." -- The Bride, "Kill Bill"
15. “I took the liberty of bullshitting you.” -- Elwood Blues, "The Blues Brothers"
16. "This...is...Sparta!" -- King Leonidas, "300"
17. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather: Part III"
18. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like victory.” -- Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore, "Apocalypse Now"
19. Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
20. "Off with your head!" -- Alice, "Alice In Wonderland (2010)"
21. "Death is only the beginning." -- Imhotep, "The Mummy"
22. "We all go a little mad sometimes." -- Norman Bates, "Psycho"
23. "Go ahead make my day." -- Harry Callahan, "Sudden Impact"
24. "May the force be with you." -- Hans Solo, "Star Wars
25. “I’ll make him an offer he can't refuse.” -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather"
26. "The night is darkest before the dawn, and trust me, the dawn is coming." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
27. "You shall not pass!" -- Gandalf, "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers"
28. “I’m from the United States of Kiss My Ass.” -- Mike, "House of Games"
29. "Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure." -- Agent Smith, "The Matrix"
30. "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
31. "I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?" -- Harry Callahan, "Dirty Harry"
32. “Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.” -- Margo Channing, "All About Eve"
33. "I pity the fool." -- Mr. T, "Rocky III"
35. "Back off, man. I'm a scientist.” -- Peter Venkmen, "Ghostbusters"
36. "Shaken, not stirred." -- James Bond, "Goldfinger"
37. "Don't you threaten me with a dead fish!"-- Withnail, "Withnail and I"
38. "I'm coming to get you!" -- Rambo, "Rambo: Fist Blood Part II"
39. “I shall call him Squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be MY Squishy.” -- Dory, "Finding Nemo"
40. "We'll tear your soul apart!" -- Pinhead, "Hellraiser"
41. “You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.” -- Mr. White, "Reservoir Dogs"
42. "Swallow this!" -- Ash, "Evil Dead 2"
43. "They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What's blood for, if not for shedding?" -- Candyman, "Candyman"
44. “What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn’t Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?” -- Drill Sergeant Hartman, "Full Metal Jacket"
45. "What's my name?!" -- John Shaft, "Shaft"
46. "Why would I try and cheat you out of anything, now? I need you to get the piece so I can steal it from you later.” -- Lara Croft, "Tomb Raider"
47. "I hate pathetic people. I'll have to kill you." -- Sanjuro Kuwabatake, "Yojimbo"
48. "None of you understand. I’m not locked up in here with you. You’re locked up in here with me." -- Rorschach, "Watchmen"
49. "I'll be back." -- Terminator, "The Terminator"
50. "Simon says, "Die." -- Simon Phoenix, "Demolition Man"
51. "If you come back in here, I am gonna hit you with so many rights you are going to beg for a left." -- Matt Hunter, "Invasion U.S.A."
52. “I don’t know. I’m making this up as I go.” -- Indiana Jones, "Indiana Jones"
53. "Be afraid...be very afraid." -- Ronnie, "The Fly"
54. "Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore." -- John, "Saw"
55. "Give my regards to your boss. Tell him he's next." -- Spawn, "Spawn"
You have free reign with this! You can make it a drabble booklet, a ficlet booklet or even a one-shot booklet and have any character saying it or whatever. It can have OCs, be any genre and can be random too. So you don't have to stick with one fandom if you don't want too. Oh, and you don't need to follow the order this is in either.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Pokemon, Supernatural, Axis Powers Hetalia
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: Let's face it, the zombie apocalypse is inevitable. The dead shall rise, whether hell is full or the government had found a way to make a biological weapon which eventually goes wrong, or a meteor will strike the Earth and with it bring some kind of alien virus or just because nature finally decides it's has had enough of us.
But, let's get to the point of this challenge. You are to pick whatever fandom you like and let the zombie apocalypse happen to it! Whether the zombies are shambling or track stars or some mixture of both, either way we're going assume that their bite will turn you, and a shot to the head will kill them.
So, basically that is it. You can use OCs, or make it a Reader-insert, or just focus on the canon characters. You can make this funny or horrific or add a little romance in it, or have all of that in it. You pretty much have free reign to decide many things like how the zombie apocalypse happen, what kind of undead there'll be, what will the characters do in order to survive, what they'll face and if there's a happy ending, or if there's a twist and so on.
If you have any questions, don't hesitant to contact me.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, X-Men, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, X-Men: Evolution, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, Digimon, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Harvest Moon, Batman, Hellboy, Final Fantasy 12, Pokemon, Batman Beyond, Silent Hill, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Supernatural, Transformers, Alice in Wonderland, Left 4 Dead, Axis Powers Hetalia, Ben 10, Left 4 Dead II, Final Fantasy 13, Bayonetta, BioShock
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various
Description: It's around that time of the year, during the season of Halloween where the monster come out and play, causing trouble and scaring the young and the old. It's also when the humans roam at night with glee as they dress up in their costumes, playing tricks and getting treats. And they're blissfully unaware of all the horrors that walk among them that very night.
These 205 songs will help you get into the mood and/or can be used as a themes for your drabbles (or a series of one-shots or a booklet of one-shots, or even ficlets). And when I mean themes...you could just take the title of the songs and use it as the prompt OR you can look up the lyrics and write a story base on them. If neither of those interest you, you can always do song-fics if you like!
You also don't have to do all of them, so you are free to choose whatever songs you want to use from this list.
So if you only want to pick five (or 6, 10, 15, 20, etc.) songs and use them as prompts then go ahead. If you want to do that and also write five (or 6, 10, 15, 20, etc.) song-fics too or stories base on the lyrics. Then also go ahead too. You pretty much can do anything with this. There's a lot to pick from because I wanted to make sure there's a little bit of everything so everyone can find something they like.
1. Happy Phantom by Tori Amos
2. Thriller by Michael Jackson
3. I Put A Spell on You by Screamin' Jay Hawkins/Nina Simone/Bryan Ferry/Marilyn Manson
4. Decode by Paramore
5. The Ghost in You by The Psychedelic Furs
6. The Crimson by Atreyu
7. Ghost of a Rose by Blackmore's Night
8. She Wolf by Shakira
9. Ghost Train by Counting Crows
10. Fresh Blood by Eels
11. Morning After Dark by Timbaland
12. Haunted by Poe
13. Dracula by Gorillaz
14. Love Song for a Vampire by Annie Lennox
15. Damned Vampire by Tarja Turunen
16. Poison by Alice Cooper
17. The Night by Heart
18. Little Ghost by The White Stripes
19. Elizabeth: I—Mirror Mirror by Kamelot
20. The Vampire Club by Voltaire
21. Vampire by Xandria
22. Nosferatu by Blue Oyster Cult
23. Closer by Kings of Leon
24. Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie
25. Slept So Long by Jay Gordon
26. Of Wolf and Man by Metallica
27. A Wolf at the Door by Radiohead
28. If I Was Your Vampire by Marilyn Manson
29. Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace
30. Waking The Demon by Bullet For My Valentine
31. The Howling by Within Temptation
32. Dragula by Rob Zombie
33. Re: Your Brains by Jonathan Coulton
34. Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon
35. Dawn of the Dead by Schoolyard Heroes
36. We Bite by The Misfits
37. Wake the Dead by The Used
38. She Said by The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
39. Black Magic Woman by Santana
40. Wolfshade by Moonspell
41. Night Of The Warlock by The Ghost
42. Devil Woman by Cliff Richard
43. Early Sunsets Over Monroeville by My Chemical Romance
44. Child Of Fire by Witchcraft
45. Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival
46. The Witch's Promise by Jethro Tull
47. The Dark Eternal Night by Dream Theater
48. Dead Souls by Nine Inch Nails
49. This is Halloween by Marilyn Manson
50. Vampire Heart by HIM
51. Lullaby by The Cure
52. Night of the Lotus Eaters by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
53. Haunted by Velvet Acid Christ
54. Witches by Switchblade Symphony
55. All Hallow's Eve by Type O Negative
56. Monster Mash by Bobby Boris Pickett
57. It’s the End of the World As We Know It by R.E.M
58. Monster by Skillet
59. Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold
60. Surfin' Dead by The Cramps
61. Ghost Opera by Kamelot
62. Psycho Killer by Taking Heads
63. Riders on the Storm by The Doors
64. Devil's Dance Floor by Flogging Molly
65. Werewolves of Dublin by Black Velvet Band
66. Goodnight Moon by Shivaree
67. Pet Sematary by The Ramones
68. Crystal Forest by Nox Arcana
69. Down With The Sickness by Disturbed
70. Castle Dracula by Nox Arcana
71. Unhallowed Land by Midnight Syndicate
72. Creep by Radiohead
73. Love Potion No. 9 by The Searchers
74. Lil’ Red Riding Hood by Sam the Sham & The Pharaohs
75. Highway to Hell by AC/DC
76. Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath
77. Trick or Treat by Elvira
78. Feed My Frankestein by Alice Cooper
79. Dead Skin Mask by Slayer
80. Haunted by Evanescence
81. Am I Evil by Metallica
82. Helden by Apocalyptica
83. Her Ghost in the Fog by Cradle of Filth
84. Lost in the Shadows by Lou Gramm
85. Bad Things by Jace Everett
86. Halloween Dance by Reverend Horton Heat
87. Spooky by Imogen Heep
88. Cry Little Sister by Gerard McMann
89. Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden
90. Terrified by Anna Ternheim
91. Cemeteries of London by Coldplay
92. Spellbound by Lacuna Coil
93. Disturbia by Rihanna
94. Frankenstein by The Edgar Winter Group
95. Scarecrow by Beck
96. Dance with the Devil by Breaking Benjamin
97. Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell
98. Devil's Playground by Gram Rabbit
99. Jack The Ripper by The White Stripes
100. Superbeast by Rob Zombie
101. The Beast Within by Before Their Eyes
102. Dracula's Castle by New Order
103. Get Down Goblin by Jan Terri
104. Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult
105. Jeepers Creepers by Louis Armstrong
106. Creepy Crawler by Zombie Girl
107. Mr. Crowley by Ozzy Osbourne
108. Superstition by Stevie Wonder
109. The Headless Horseman by Kay Starr
110. Zombie by Screeching Weasel
111. Hocus Pocus by Focus
112. Kiss Me Deadly by Lita Ford
113. Buried Alive by Creature Feature
114. Du Riechst So Gut by Rammstein
115. She's Lovely by Big D and The Kids Table
116. Heads Will Roll by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
117. Hunting for Witches by Bloc Party
118. Requiem by Soap & Skin
119. Werewolf by CocoRosie
120. Mein Teil by Rammstein
121. Horror Show by The Birthday Massacre
122. Inner Sanctum by Behemoth
123. Dead is the New Alive by Emilie Autumn
124. The Graveyard by Moonlight by Cradle of Filth
125. Psychotic Lullaby by Winter Agony
126. Night Of The Vampire by Roky Erickson
127. Dracula's Wedding by OutKast
128. Love You to Pieces by Lizzy Borden
129. Nightmare on My Street by DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince
130. Hell by Squirrel Nut Zippers
131. Stained by Android Lust
132. Creature Of Night by Zombie Girl
133. Beneath The Skin by Collide
134. Dead Bodies Everywhere by Korn
135. Boogeyman by Gnarls Barkley
136. Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield
137. There Are No More Tickets to the Funeral by Diamanda Galas
138. Voodoo by Godsmack
139. Avoid the Light by Pantera
140. Mitternacht by E Nomine
141. Hellraiser by Suicide Commando
142. Supernatural by Madonna
143. The End by The Doors
144. Phantom 309 by Red Sovine
145. Sadistikal by Danzig
146. Isolated by Chaism
147. Raining Blood by Tori Amos
148. Wait & Bleed by Slipknot
149. Ghost Train Out by The Vincent Black Shadow
150. The Freaks Come Out At Night by Whodini
151. Things That Go Bump In The Night by Allstars
152. Spooky Madness by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
153. Devil's Temptation by Elis
154. Sleeping With Ghosts by Placebo
155. Come Little Children by Sarah Jessica Parker
156. Ghostbusters by Ray Parker, Jr
157. Enter Sandman by Metallica
158. Gravedigger by Dave Matthews Band
159. Crazy Little Voices by Ra
160. I'm Your Boogieman by Rob Zombie
161. In the Walls by Stellastarr
162. Welcome to my Nightmare by Alice Cooper
163. Creepy Doll by Jonathan Coulton
164. Danse Macabre by Celtic Frost
165. Witch Hunt by Jack Off Jill
166. The Day The Light Went Out by Genesis
167. I Live With You by Grizzly Bear
168. I'm Feeling Zombiefield by Alien Sex Fiends
169. The Poet and the Pendulum by Nightwish
170. Subway Song by The Cure
171. Human by The Killers
172. Lies by Evanescence
173. Bat Out Of Hell by Meatloaf
174. Intruder by Peter Gabriel
175. Swamp Witch by Jim Stafford
176. O Death by Ralph Stanley
177. The Banshee by Henry Cowell
178. Graveyard by The Devil Makes Three
179. The Monster Is Loose by Meatloaf
180. Meet Me at the Carrousel by Unexpect
181. Circus Fish by Vermillion Lies
182. Miss Murder by AFI
183. Them Bones by Alice in Chains
184. Grim Grinning Ghosts by Barenaked Ladies
185. Wait Until Dark by Ghoultown
186. My Teacher is a Werewolf by Harry and the Potters
187. Getting Scared by Imogen Heap
188. Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden
189. Black Cat by Janet Jackson
190. Sympathy For The Devil by Jane's Addiction
191. House on Haunted Hill by Kenny & The Fiends
192. Before I'm Dead by Kidney Thieves
193. All Souls Night by Loreena McKennitt
194. Spiders by System of a Down
195. Dead Man's Party by Oingo Boingo
196. Alice: Human Sacrifice by Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid)
197. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni by Shimamiya Eiko
198. Still Doll by Kanon Wakeshima
199. Cadence of Her Last Breath by Nightwish
200. Marionette by Ayumi Hamasaki
201. Bela Lugosi's Dead by Bauhaus
202. Demon by London After Midnight
203. Totentanz by Corvus Corax
204. Rose of Pain by X-Japan
205. Beast of Blood by Malice Mizer
Let me know if there are any mistakes, I'll go and fix them. Also, if you feel that there's a song or songs that should be included in the list let me know too. Oh, and please be advise that some but not all, of these songs are a little disturbing/creepy/scary...especially when you listen to them at night and when you're all alone in the dark.
Posted: 08/21/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, X-Men, Kingdom Hearts, Smallville, Shaman King, Naruto, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Harvest Moon, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Silent Hill, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Sky High, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead II, Zombieland, The Walking Dead
Characters: Other, Reader, Various
Description: In the spirit of Halloween (also known as All Hallows' Eve) you are to write a spooky tale about someone or a group of people that are trick or treating (though they don't necessarily have to be trick or treating...they could be going to a party or doing something else for Halloween) and they become the victim(s) of a trick rather than a treat - such a prank, a visit to the wrong house, or assorted things that go bump in the night and so on. And one way or another something goes wrong, terrifying wrong.
You can do anything to this, like have a bit of romance in it or humor, mystery, suspense, action or all of that in it. Even have OC(s), Reader-insert or only canon characters. As long as it's Halloween theme and is somewhat scary it is great. And just have fun with it! This goes for any category/fandom. I would love to see more Halloween theme stories...or at least some Horror stories inspired from the Halloween spirit.
Posted: 08/21/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 10-2, Ouran High School Host Club, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Trauma Center, Durarara!!
Description: 101 song titles based on nine artists from my iPod (Boa Kwon, Super Junior (And the subgroups), G-Dragon, Gackt, Se7en, Big Bang, Epik High, Utada Hikaru, and Dong Bang Shin Ki [DBSK]).
If more than one artist is given, you can pick either one, since I have some songs that have the same title as another artist's song (Like how I have three songs called "One" on my iPod).
The challenge/Rules: Write stories based on the song's title and/or the melody the song provides. So in other words, NOT the lyrics.
+ No slash/yuri, please and thank you~
+ Reader POVs are nice :3
+ If you're doing Harry Potter, do not do one for Snape or Malfoy. Canonically, they're not as hot as fanon says.
Characters (I'm aware that there's a characters thing, but I don't want to be misleading)
For each fandom, there is at least one character I want to have included. you are not limited to them, but I want one (at least) for each of them.
+ Harry Potter
==> Terry Boot (From Ravenclaw)
+ Final Fantasy VII
==> Reeve Tuesti
+ Trauma Center
+ Hitman Reborn
==> Fon, Reborn, Verde, Colonello, Skull (all five of them)
+ Final Fantasy X
+ Final Fantasy X-2
1. Scream (Boa Kwon)
2. Shining Star (Super Junior)
3. Hello Again (DBSK)
4. A Fool's Only Tears (Big Bang)
5. Together (DBSK)
6. Angela (Super Junior)
7. Dress Off (Boa Kwon)
8. Girl On Top (Boa Kwon)
9. Last Song (Gackt)
10. Midnight Fantasy (Super Junior)
11. Key of Heart (Boa Kwon)
12. Fly (Epik High)
13. Last of Diary (Se7en)
14. Obsessed (Boa Kwon)
15. Returner (Gackt)
16. Love in the Ice (DBSK)
17. Colors (Utada Hikaru)
18. Close To You (DBSK)
19. Vanilla (Gackt)
20. Energetic (Boa Kwon)
21. What If (Super Junior)
22. Wait and See (Utada Hikaru)
23. Touched (Boa Kwon)
24. Mirror (Super Junior)
25. Fan (Epik High)
26. Why I Like You (Super Junior)
27. Step By Step (DBSK)
28. Storm (Gackt)
29. Hug (DBSK)
30. Let's Not... (Super Junior)
31. Eat You Up (Boa Kwon)
32. First Love (Utada Hikaru)
33. Trick (DBSK)
34. Greeting (DBSK)
35. Sorry, Sorry (Super Junior)
36. Nothing Like Me (Super Junior T)
37. Did Ya (Boa Kwon)
38. The Love Which Resembles (Se7en)
39. Miss You (DBSK)
40. Always (Big Bang)
41. Proud (DBSK)
42. I Did it for Love (Boa Kwon)
43. Flavor of Life (Utada Hikaru)
44. Moment (Super Junior)
45. You Are My Melody (DBSK)
46. Come Back to Me (Se7en)
47. Smile Again (Boa Kwon)(Se7en)
48. Miracle (Super Junior)(Super Junior M)
49. Breathe (G-Dragon)
50. Love Letter (Boa Kwon)(Gackt)
51. Music (Epik High)
52. Tonight (DBSK)
53. Hate You, Love You (Super Junior)
54. Hypnotic Dance Floor (Boa Kwon)
55. The Moment (Super Junior M)
56. Redemption (Gackt)
57. I'll be There (Boa Kwon)
58. Happiness (Super Junior)
59. Light (Se7en)(Utada Hikaru)
60. Kiss (DBSK)
61. Free Your Mind (DBSK)
62. Sanctuary (Utada Hikaru)
63. Look Whose Talking (Boa Kwon)
64. Simple and Clean (Utada Hikaru)
65. Every Heart (Boa Kwon)
66. Sunny (Super Junior H)
67. The Last Farewell (Big Bang)
68. My Little Princess (DBSK)
69. Let it Rain (Epik High)
70. Good Luck (Super Junior H)
71. Revolution (Boa Kwon)
72. Beautiful World (Utada Hikaru)
73. I Believe (DBSK)
74. Heartbreaker (G-Dragon)
75. One Love (Super Junior KRY)
76. Lady Galaxy (Boa Kwon)
77. Passion (Utada Hikaru)
78. Just You (Super Junior KRY)
79. Traveling (Utada Hikaru)
80. Why have I Fallen in Love With You? (DBSK)
81. The One I Love (Super Junior KRY)
82. Can You keep a Secret? (Utada Hikaru)
83. Me (Super Junior M)
84. Thousand Year Love (DBSK)
85. Dead End (DBSK)
86. Cherry Blossom Drops (Utada Hikaru)
87. Waiting (Boa Kwon)
88. Unforgettable (DBSK)
89. Love Song (Super Junior M)
90. Begin (DBSK)
91. The Next Day (Big Bang)
92. With Coffee (DBSK)
93. Moon and Sunrise (Boa Kwon)
94. In Arms (Super Junior M)
95. Longing (Gackt)
96. Rising Sun (DBSK)
97. Fly Me to the Moon (Utada Hikaru)
98. Balloons (DBSK)
99. Lies (Big Bang)
100. One (Super Junior M)(DBSK)(Epik High)
101. Triangle (DBSK)
Posted: 08/21/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Yu Yu Hakusho, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Fable, Harvest Moon, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fire Emblem, The World Ends With You, Soul Eater, Tales of Vesperia, Heart no Kuni no Alice, Final Fantasy 13, Mass Effect, Heavy Rain
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: This was inspired by that car ad thats been on tv recently. As the title sujests it's about reasons for hugging, for example:
You can write as many drabbles/one-shots as you want. Oc's or reader-inserts, doesn't matter. You can do it for whatever fandom you want, the ones I listed are simply the ones I would like to see it done for. You can use more that one fandom, there aren't really any rules, just please label each chapter you post with the reason for your hug in that chapter.
Posted: 10/24/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Final Fantasy 7, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, DNAngel, Black Cat, Death Note, Final Fantasy 12, Dengeki Daisy, Durarara!!
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: Title is self-explanatory. :) Winter is, for me, the best season after autumn (which sadly is half-over) and I find it extremely inspiring and fun to write about. So, here are twenty-five winter themes for you to do as you wish.
-No yaoi/yuri, please.
-Pairings are good and fine and awesome, and so are OCs.
-Please don't go over 17+.
-Light limes okay.
-Mark your entry as a response.
-Categories are just my preferences.
-Should be over or 100 words.
1. Winter Sun
6. New-Fallen Snow
8. White Breath
11. Hot chocolate // Tea // [Author's preference]
14. Blue Evening
21. Freezing Hands // Feet
23. Staying In
24. Fogged Window
25. Below Zero
Posted: 11/13/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Inu Yasha, Weiß Kreuz, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Ranma 1/2, Slayers, Greek Mythology, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Fire Emblem, Sacred Stones, Soul Eater, South Park, Kuroshitsuji , Blazing Sword, Super Smash Brothers, Axis Powers Hetalia, Persona 4
Description: Hades, the Greek god of the dead, fell in love with Persephone, the daughter of the goddess of plants and the harvest, Demeter. Knowing Demeter would never willingly allow him to marry her daughter, he waited until Persephone was alone and rose up from the Underworld in his chariot, grabbed her and carried her off to his palace. Demeter was so distraught with her beloved daughter's sudden mysterious disappearance that she neglected her duties, causing the world's plants to wither and die. After much searching, she discovered what Hades had done and begged Zeus to order her daughter's return. Zeus agreed, but only on the condition that Persephone had not eaten any food from the Underworld during her stay. Persephone had been so distraught with her sudden capture that she had refused to eat anything, but just before her release, Hades persuaded her to eat 6 pomegranate seeds from his garden. Zeus then ordered a compromise: Persephone would spend 6 months of each year in the Underworld with Hades (one for each seed), and the other 6 with her mother on Earth. So every year when Persephone went to be with Hades, her mother would again fall into depression and neglect her work, only making the plants florish again when her daughter returned. This is how the ancient Greeks explained the changing seasons.
This is one of my favorite myths, and I've always thought it would be a great basis for a fic! The rules for this challenge are fairly simple. The fic should be at least 6000 words, either in one-shot or multi-chapter format. Reader-insert is preferred, but I will accept OC's too. PLEASE AVOID USING MARY-SUES!!! The myth itself can be either used "as is" or as a backdrop or allegory to your own original story. If using the storyline of the myth, you may alter the time period or the setting for creative purposes if desired. Your story may be comedic or serious in nature (or both). Other than that, be creative and have fun with it!
Posted: 04/10/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Romance, Inu Yasha, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Fullmetal Alchemist, Comedy & Humor, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Various
Description: Pick your seven favorite music videos and write a oneshot based off either the song or the music video itself or both. Once the music video is over, you CANNOT repeat it and start over. Once the video is over, so is the oneshot, so write quickly! ^_^
1. As previously stated, once the video ends, you CANNOT go back and restart the video to finish the oneshot. The oneshot must end when the video does.
2. Do not use more than seven videos.
3.Unless the song/video theme has it, please no yaoi/yuri
4.Don't use the same video more than once. No cheating. ^_^
Posted: 07/14/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, DNAngel, One Piece, Bleach, Advent Children, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Haruhi Suzumiya, D.Gray-Man, Invader Zim, Code Geass, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis, Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji , Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, Vocaloid, Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy Versus 13, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Professor Layton
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: This is a quote challenge (I know, how original), but I figured I'd do my own, you know? It can be drabbles, ficlets, or one shots.
• You don't have to do all of these quotes, you can, but the minimum is ten.
• Yaoi and yuri are excepted.
• OCs cannot be used; make it a reader insert.
• If it's reader insert, you cannot give them a certain look.
• You can use the canon characters, without anyone extra.
• And most importantly, have fun!
• If you write about characters who aren't as popular as the rest, and aren't always written about.
• If you make it CharacterxReaderxCharacter
The reason for the title is the fact that some of these quotes are good, some are horrible, some are funny, and some are romantic, and some are angsty; perfect for every genre out there.
Also, not all of these quotes are from movies, some are from songs. The ones from movies will only have the movie title after the quote, and the ones from songs will have the song title and the artist after the quote. The rest are from the Internet, not a movie or song, so nothing will be after them.
1. "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don’t know. — Animal Crackers.
2. "Protection from who? Zee Germans?" — Snatch.
3. "That’s what I love about these high school girls, man. I keep getting older, they stay the same age." — Dazed and Confused.
4. "I live at home with my parents. It’s just temporary… ’til they die." — Gamers - The Movie.
5. "Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn." — Gone With the Wind.
6. "Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore." — The Wizard of Oz.
7. "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine." — Casablanca.
8. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." — Love Story
9. "In 30 seconds, you'll be dead. Then I'll blow this place up and be home in time for corn flakes." — Total Recall
10. "You're why cavemen chiseled on walls." — As Good As It Gets.
11. "Hey, yeah, uh, I'm just calling to procure a hasty abortion. What? - Can you just hold on for a second, I'm on my hamburger phone." — Juno.
12. "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." — Star Wars: Episode II - Attack Of The Clones.
13. "I will bitch-slap you back to Africa." — Rush Hour 2.
14. "A bird may love a fish, Signore, but where would they live?" — Ever After.
15. "Don’t say we aren't right for each other, the way I see it is… We aren't right for anyone else." —The Cutting Edge.
16. "Shoot me. There’s no greater glory than to die for love." — Love in the time of Cholera
17. "My real purpose was to see you, and to judge, if I could, whether I might ever hope to make you love me." — Pride and Prejudice.
18. "Please don't worry, I am doing fine. You're much too busy to even find the time, So use your chemicals and take this to your grave, The boys you left are men you didn't raise." — The Day I Left the Womb by Escape The Fate.
19. "This could be my last goodbye. You cross your heart. I hope to die." — Up Against the Wall by Boys Like Girls.
20. "The silence isn't so bad. 'Til I look at my hands and feel sad. 'Cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly." — Vanilla Twilight by Owl City.
21. "When the sun shines, we shine together." — Umbrella by Rihanna
22. "If I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?" — Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.
23. "When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer."
24. "When love is not madness, it is not love."
25. "Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
26. "Friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling it brings."
27. "The police are looking for a suspect described described as sexy, funny, and great in bed. Your ugly ass is safe, but where should I hide?"
28. "Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years."
29. "I'm not as think as you drunk I am."
30. "'No comment' is a comment."
31. "The world is going to hell, and I'm driving the bus."
32. "Hard work never killed anybody, but why take the chance?"
33. "Dear homework, you're not attractive, and I'm not doing you."
34. Maybe it's Maybelline.....maybe it's photoshop.
35. "Don't fall in love, fall off a bridge. It hurts less."
36. "I am free of all prejudices; I hate everyone equally."
37. "Cute but psycho. Things even out."
38. "Adults are just kids with money."
39. "I'm all that's left of a bizarre childhood."
40. "Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back."
**I may or may not add more animes later.
Posted: 08/10/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 7, Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus
Characters: Reader, Vincent, Vincent, Vincent, You
Description: Vincent needs some music in his life! So, to brighten his emoness, it's time to add some music in it! This is for ALL Vincent Valentine fans!
*Here are the rules:
1. It has to be about Vincent! Either in his or the reader's POV
2. It can be a drabble, ficlet, or a one-shot
3. It has to be related to the song(s) that are listed
4. No swearing! (Crap and hell are excepted though)
5. No gay romances! (Yaois, twinsex, yuri, or Mpregs,etc)
6. NOTHING EXPLICIT!!!
7. NO lemons (limes may be excepted, make 13+ rated though)
8. The lyrics to the song or at least the chorus or verse from the song must be included
9. Must be reader-insert (OC's excepted, but not prefered.
10. If it is an OC, please no physical descrptions, but names are excepted.
11. Most importantly, have fun!
**If there is anymore questions, please let me know! Or if you would like a song added to the list. But the song cannot have swears in it or sex, etc. It must be 13+ rated also. There's no deadline either.**
2. Savin' Me--Nickelback
3. How You Remind Me--Nickelback
4. If Today Was Your Last Day--Nickelback
5. Far Away--Nickelback
6. I'd Come For You--Nickelback
7. Gotta Be Somebody--Nickelback
8. If Everyone Cared--Nickelback
10. Feels Like Tonight--Daughtry
12. What About Now--Daughtry
13. All These Lives--Daughtry
14. No Surprise--Daughtry
15. It's Not Over--Daughtry
16. Over You--Daughtry
17. Drown In You--Daughtry
18. Animal I Have Become--Three Days Grace
19. What I've Done--Lincoln Park
20. Dare You To Move--Switchfoot
21. Brand New Day--Ryan Star
22. Stand In The Rain--Superchick
23. Beautiful Disaster--Kelly Carkson
24. Bring Me To Life--Evanscence
24. My Immortal--Evanscence
25. Good Enough--Evanscence
26. The Reason--Hoobastank
27. Unstoppable--Rascal Flatts
28. Here Comes Goodbye--Rascal Flatts
29. What Hurts The Most--Rascal Flatts
30. Movin' On--Rascal Flatts
31. My Wish--Rascal Flatts
32. Forever--Rascal Flatts
33. Stand--Rascal Flatts
34. Everday--Rascal Flatts
35. I Won't Let Go--Rascal Flatts
36. Love Who You Love--Rascal Flatts
37. All You Wanted--Michelle Branch
38. Keep Holding On--Avril Lavigne
39. Will You Remember Me--Sarah McLaughlin
40. When She Loved Me--Sarah McLaughlin
41. Home--Blake Shelton
42. Austin--Blake Shelton
43. I'm Too Sexy--Right Said Fred
44. If I Were A Goth--
** I may add more songs to thr list. Oh, and they don't have to be on order, nor do you have to use all of them. Pick whichever. And the reader could sing the song or something too. Anything else, let me know**
Posted: 04/21/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 7
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You, Cloud, Hojo, Lucrecia, Reno, Rude, Rufus, Scarlet, Sephiroth, Vincent, Zack
Description: This is for all you anti-Hojo people. I for one, hate him with a burning passion. So, write satirical, funny, parodies of Hojo! Have at it! However, there cannot be lemons, limes, or gay romance, none of that. Along with swearing. (Crap is allowed). Make fun of Hojo! Vincent will LOVE it. XD
There's no deadline!
Posted: 03/02/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 7
Description: Life has good and harsh moments. It can be sweet, or bitter. However, we all must agree that life is beautiful and that the happy moments make up for the tough ones.
So here's the deal: For each life moment that I'll be giving you, you must write a reader insert based on them.
- New school
- Meeting someone new
- Falling in love
- First boyfriend/girlfriend
- First kiss
- First time
- The wedding/ Honey Moon
- Finding out that you're pregnant / Having a baby
- The best birthday ever
- On a trip to a new place
- Christmas/ New year
- Summer Holidays
- It has to be a Reader insert
- Mention in the summary that it's for the challenge
- Different character required for each moment
Posted: 09/06/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Final Fantasy 7
Write a reader-insert story based on this 10 sentences between 1000 to 10,000 words. You can't write more or less than that.
And the sentences are:
1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
6) Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
7) Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
8) Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
10) Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
- It has to be reader-insert;
- Any anime/manga or game is fine;
- Each sentence has to be a chapter;
- Different character for each chapter;
- Respect the number on each sentence;
And that's it. Have fun!
Posted: 03/18/13 | Deadline: None