Characters: Reader, Urahara
Description: Kisuke is so unloved. ; ;
How anyone can not love his sexy hide is beyond me, but I'm sure that there is someone out there that would accept this challenge.. Soooo.
For those of you out there who love me.. Or Kisuke.. Or both. xD I'm asking that you write at least a one-shot Reader x Kisuke.
Both Kisuke and the reader must be alive at the end of the fic..
See? I ish not asking much. >.>
Also, whoever writes one of these will be loved forever... o.o
Posted: Unknown | Deadline: None
Characters: Ciel Phantomhive, Other, Sebastian Michaelis
Description: A girlciel/sebastian story.
With many suitors set to capture ciel's hand in marriage, ciel become depressed because the one she likes is sebastian but she is not sure that sebastian feels the same way what with him flirting with other ladies and female servants occasionally but never with her. In fact, mostly he taunts her, mocking her most of the time but he still can't hid his concern for her occassionally in rare moment like ciel's life-threatening moment (kidnapping and stuff), ciel got molested by one of her suitors, etc. Of course, there is also the fact that sebastian's status as her butler would make it impossible for them to have acceptable relationship in society. Ciel herself felt sick with her suitors whom she believes only after her riches.
That the basic plot. Any other plot and the excitement and element of surprise for the story is up to the writers that would like to accept this challenge and actually write it. Please don't forget to write about the contract between them and your take about what happen in the future regarding the contract. The story doesn't necessarrily 100% romance, other genres like horror, tragedy, adventure and fantasy are very much welcomed. Let your muse out for this challenge!
Multiplies response is more than welcome! Multiplies and long chapters are very much encouraged. One-shot is acceptable if you could write a really long filled-with-goodness one-shot.
Thank you for anyone who took the time to read this and actually respond and actually writing it! You're the joy of the world!!
Posted: 01/16/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Characters: Basil, Belphegor, Colonello, Dino Cavallone, Dokuro Chrome, Fran, Fuuta, Gokudera Hayato, Hibari Kyoya, Lambo, Original Character(s), Reader, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Sasagawa Ryohei, Sawada Tsunayoshi, Various, You
Description: I've scowered the ends of the earth in search of these scandalous pairings... because I like taboo? Is it taboo for these pairings to be written? Because I have YET to find a challenge or story for that matter with these pairings... *sigh* Although I have found a few of the pairings scattered here and there. But it's still so rare to find any of these strange beauties. I'm fairly fond of the taboo, which is where this challenge is born!
I issue this challenge for those who are willing to go and try this taboo...
I'll even throw in a few prompts to spark some ideas ~
Tsunayoshi Sawada x Reader(or OC) x Adult!Reborn
Hayato Gokudera x Reader(or OC) x Yamamoto Takeshi
Ryohei Sasagawa x Reader(or OC) x Adult!Colonello
Chrome Dokuro x Reader(or OC) x Mukuro Rokuro
Tsunayoshi Sawada x Reader(or OC) x Hayato Gokudera
Xanxus x Reader(or OC) x Tsunayoshi Sawada
Adult!Reborn x Reader(or OC) x Adult!Colonello
Adult!Reborn x Reader(or OC) x Yamamoto Takeshi
Xanxus x Reader(or OC) x Squalo
Squalo x Reader(or OC) x Yamamoto Takeshi
Tsunayoshi Sawada x Reader(or OC) x Hibari Kyouya
Hibari Kyouya x Reader(or OC) x Mukuro Rokudo
Dino Cavallone x Reader(or OC) x Adult!Reborn
Dino Cavallone x Reader(or OC) x Hibari Kyouya
Dino Cavallone x Reader(or OC) x Yamamoto Takeshi
Dino Cavallone x Reader(or OC) x Tsunayoshi Sawada
Tsunayoshi Sawada x Reader(or OC) x Basil
TYL!Lambo x Reader(or OC) x TYL!Fuuta de la Stella*
TYL!Lambo x Reader(or OC) x Tsunayoshi Sawada**
20YL!Lambo x Reader(or OC) x TYL!(any character)***
Flan/Fran x Reader(or OC) x Mukuro Rokudo
Flan/Fran x Reader(or OC) x Belphegor
Spanner x Reader(or OC) x Tsunayoshi Sawada
6. All I Believe In
16. Bump in the Night
18. "Was that an insult, Pineapple Head?"
21. "You're not a burden, dove."
22. Always With Me
23. Carry me away
24. Fight for Me
26. Cuddle with Me
28. Cleaning Lady
30. "Please, keep me close."
31. Arms Wide Open
32. My Boys
33. Red Lipstick
34. In the Dark
36. Magnifying Glass
37. What goes up, must always come back down
38. My First Time
39. "What happens now?"
1. The above prompts are for if you plan to do a booklet of various of the pairings, or, chapter titles if you plan to do a multi-chapter story. (These are just for ideas, you dont have to use these.) (Points if you do, though.)
2. No matter what story type you decide to do, each chapter has to be AT LEAST 150+ words.
3. Yuri is acceptable. I'd prefer no Yaoi, please and thank you.
4. GET AS CITRUSY AS YOU'D LIKE. ...or don't get citrusy at all. I'll leave it up to the individual authors. (Lemons prefered.)
5. You may use a reader-insert(prefered) or you may use an OC, anything goes.
6. Any story type is allowed! (In-case you couldn't tell from above.)
7. There MUST be romance of somekind in the story, whether it strikes them as soon as they see eachother or later on, there must be some type of romance or rather, a love-triangle.
8. Unless stated with something specific already, you may choose (TYL! or Present-times)
9. No deadlines!
10. Have fun and be creative! That's always the most fun about reading fan fiction... Seeing the author get out-of-the-box with these stories.
The last few things are for the asterisks above and they're just there to give a helping hand or maybe even just an idea?
* The Reader(or OC) could be trapped in the TYL!verse due to a malfunction in the TYL! bazooka. Maybe she's 16, (Fuuta being 17 and Lambo being 15?)
** TYL!Lambo is sent into the past due to another malfunction of the TYL!bazooka, he meets the Reader(or OC) because shes friends with the group?
*** (I've lost alll creativity with these. *sigh*) The Reader(or OC) be a top trained assasin and is very good friends with the Vongola when while visiting Tsuna and his Gaurdians, Lambo is switched with his 20YL! version and meets the Reader(or OC)?
Posted: 08/05/14 | Deadline: None
Categories: Axis Powers Hetalia
2)The muse is: "I thought I found the fountain of youth, but it was vodka."
3)SUPER Fluffy or some smut/lemon
4)Female Reader insert
I don't really care about back story, I just thought this could be a cute, maybe not so cute, idea, and I wasn't sure how to word it, or I would have typed it up myself~
Posted: 06/03/14 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Bleach
Characters: Reader, Ichimaru
Description: Why doesn't Ichimaru Gin have more love? D-doesn't anyone else like my creepy, deliciously amazing Bleach favorite? V~V
Anyway, this is my first challenge and all, so I don't want to get to picky, but in short, the challenge is for you to write anything with straight ReaderxGinIchimaru.
Any length, any story type, any warnings, any genre. He just needs some love!
Posted: 03/19/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 12
Description: Ok, so Fran and Balthier need more love fics. The only requirements i have are,
1. There must be a lemon.
2. It must be FranxBalthier
3. It can follow whatever plotline you want it too
4. It must have OK grammar.
Posted: 08/13/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Description: Where you have to make your smuttiest, most delicious Fran! Our froggy is a man, and men need. . . their needs. So make this a reader insert, no OCs, and make the drabble, one-shot, or ficlet yours! Preferably a drabble series or ficlet. No other requirements BUT to make sure this doesn't end up as Bel26.
Posted: 04/19/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Miscellaneous
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: You know what’s really popular right now? Retelling fairytales. Movies do it; books do it; I’m sure other forms of media do as well. So why not get some fan fiction in on the proceedings?
Here’s the deal: Take a fairytale, preferably one that’s well known, though it doesn’t have to be. Then, rewrite it in the context of your chosen fandom!
Here’s the twist: No AUs. I want you to completely and utterly fit your rewritten tale into the timeline and structure that already exists in the anime or manga or movie or whatever that you picked. That means no making the reader a princess and setting it in the middle ages. It also means you can’t just slap “Dark!Tsuna” on as the Beast character in a Beauty and the Beast retelling. If you want to use Tsuna in that role, figure out how to make it make sense with his actual characterization. Retell Cinderella with the whole of The Mortal Instruments and not just the characters. Work Sleeping Beauty into Free! without scrapping the high school swim team element. Get my drift?
A few extra details:
1. I use “reader character” when speaking of the female love interest, but feel free to use only canon characters, or even your fandom character if you prefer.
2. Gender swapping the roles is fine. Want to rewrite Rapunzel with Twilight characters and make Edward Rapunzel and the reader character the prince? That’s perfectly fine.
3. Related to the above, do whatever you like with the sexuality of your characters. If you want to rewrite the Little Mermaid with the reader character as the mermaid and Natasha Romanoff as the prince, you go for it. I think asexuality would be difficult in a fairytale, but if you can manage it (or find a good fairytale for that idea), then feel free to do that as well. Seriously, anything goes.
4. The point is to retell a fairytale story while making it believable in the context of your chosen fandom’s canon. That means no making canon characters out of character to suit your purposes, or just lifting plot details and items straight from your fairytale. A ball to choose a wife at isn’t going to make sense in most fandoms, and you’d get more creativity “points” if you used something other than a glass slipper retelling Cinderella.
5. Your fairytale is going to look different than the original. That’s the point. Plan things out. Think outside the box.
6. This challenge is not for drabble or ficlet collections. You must write enough to encompass the fairytale you're retelling. One shots, therefore, are fine, as is writing a novel-length story.
7. Use whatever fandom in whatever media you would like for this.
8. The only limitation is that this challenge is not for original fiction. In that case, you don’t have a fandom to fit the story in and the rest of the rules are moot!
9. You may adapt fairytales in their generally more violent or sad incarnations, or those that have been through "Disneyfication."
Hopefully I gave enough examples that the idea I'm going for here is clear. As always, if you’re interested but don’t quite understand, please feel free to contact me. My contact information can be found on my profile.
Posted: 11/16/13 | Deadline: None
Categories: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Description: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
The rules of this challenge:
1. Pick any Reborn! male character. (Hibari, Tsuna, Gokudera, and Reborn will get you extra points!)
2. You must have the character and the reader switch bodies for ten days.
3. The reader cannot be in the Mafia prior to switching, but CAN know the characters in the mafioso.
4. Body switching MUST take place on a Friday. However, if you CHOOSE to switch the characters back to their own body, it doesn't have to be on a Friday.
5. Finally, any romance between the reader and any character will get you bonus points.
Winner will get to create a character to be in my new Reborn! fanfiction. Can be paired with any character except Hibari or Tsuna.
Feel free to be as creative as you want with this! Story can be any rating, but must be at least a decent length.
Posted: 08/12/13 | Deadline: None
Categories: Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead II
Characters: Bill, Coach, Ellis, Francis, Louis, Nick, Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Rochelle, Various, You, Zoey
Description: The "Left 4 Dead" character needs more lovin' - all of them.
Ellis seems to get loads of love these days, but that doesn't mean you should stop writing about him. And Coach, along with Bill, Francis and Louis, aren't getting any love at all.
You know what? I think some Zombie Killing stories (with much focus on one or more of the canon characters) would be perfect for this challenge.
Pairings are optional.
Posted: 04/11/10 | Deadline: None
Description: Friendship Challenge
Alright, so, as the name suggests, yes, this challenge deals with friendships. Here are the rules:
-You must pick a strong friendship from any of the KH games. A trio or a pair. But they have to be the main ones, don't mix any up. For example, like Sora, Riku and Kairi. They're a trio, and they've basically had a strong friendship, as you know, all that good stuff.
-Next, you're going to make a story unfold for your particular friendship. The twist? Well, it has to be that they haven't met at all, yet. So, the story line has to be something of when the friends meet, how their friendship goes, and how true/strong it is in the end. If you need any clarification of this, just send me a message any time, and I will gladly clear it up for you! :)
-It can be AU and you can make the characters OoC
-The themes have to be in order of appearance and they must be completed
-The minimum word limit is 350 and the maximum is 700
-And lastly, have fun! :D
Here are the themes:
34) Pet Peeve
50) True Friendship
If you want to try out my challenge, come and contact me :D Thanks and if you do start on my challenge, I shall review every chapter, that is a guarantee :) Anyways, have fun!
Posted: 04/12/13 | Deadline: None
Characters: Original Character(s)
Description: Ok Rules first:
1: no copping off another author, no using the same ideas
2: no one can make this a slash
3: keep the characters and setting within reason
4: must be updated consistently
Now on to Requirements:
1: must involve 'Everyone's favorite sand ninja! GARRA!' and his brother and sister
2: must be long
3: must involve some of the main characters that reside in Kohona (the leaf village)
4: someone must fall in love somewhere in the story, weather they die, get dumped, or whatever is up to you.
So long as this is done before school lets out you're ok.
I would prefer this to be out by the end of April, so you have plenty of time to work.
if you would also like to include a link that you think looks like the character please feel free to.
if you have any questions on what you can include in this please just message me! or just comment in a review.
You can name your story/challenge whatever you want. I just titled my challenge that because it's all I could think of!
Posted: 01/23/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Fruits Basket
Characters: Ayame, Hatori, Mine, Other, Shigure, Yuki
Description: I'd like to read some new Fruits Basket stories, and I'm sure somebody can write them! Here's what I'd like to read -- two of these are kind of short variations on some of the challenges I've issued on Live Journal, if they look a bit familiar:
1. Ayame is sick and Yuki has to take care of him. Will there be brotherly bonding, or will Yuki make Aya even sicker...or maybe the other way around...may be funny or serious.
2. Yuki and the canon character of your choice walks in on Ayame and Mine during a romantic moment. Does chaos ensue?
3. Mabudachi Trio friendship fic. Can be set in the present day, or during their high school years. No yaoi, please.
Two more requirements: No reader insert you, and if Akito is included, she is female.
Have fun writing!
Posted: Unknown | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: I want a fic of pure smut. There must be lots of cussing and fucking...alright? alright!
Posted: 04/04/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Fullmetal Alchemist
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Various, Alex Louis Armstrong, Alphonse, Edward, Envy, Gluttony, Greed, Jean Havoc, Kain Fuery, Lust, Maes Hughes, Nina Tucker, Pinako, Riza Hawkeye, Roy Mustang, Scar, Shou Tucker, Winry
Description: The challenge is to make 200 one shots, drabbles, ficlets, anything involving 200 different incidents that involve an OC and a FMA character kissing in some way. No rules besides no yaoi/yuri pairings, please. Thank you and good luck.
Posted: 03/25/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Fullmetal Alchemist
Characters: Reader, Edward
Description: I want to see if anyone can write a good story with a lemon in it for Ed Elric and reader insert. I would prefer the story to be about 10 pages or more to make it more interesting, also I would like semi-long chapters. *close to 1,000 words or more per chapter.* My friend loves this paring and asked me to find some for her. It would be much appreciated if someone could complete this Challenge. My friend will most likely read any and all that are posted for this and respond. I will also respond too.
Posted: 10/23/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Fullmetal Alchemist
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader
Description: An CharacterXReader Challenge.
All you have to do is pick a character and choose a song from the lust below (Which i picked from shuffle on my Itunes) and create a oneshot based on that song. Or use it as a theme of some sort.
What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted:: Jimmy Ruffin.
I Want You Back:: NSYNC
One Of The Boys:: Katy Perry
You Found Me:: Kelly Clarkson
I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing:: Aerosmith
Nine In The Afternoon:: Panic At The Disco
Remember The Name:: Fort Minor
Meant To Live:: Switchfoot
Your Guardian Angel:: Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Making Memories Of Us:: Keith Urban
When Your Minds Made Up:: Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova
The Show:: Lenka
This Love:: Maroon Five
You Found Me:: The Fray
The Diary Of Jane:: Breaking Benjamin
Teenage Dirtbag:: Weezer
Over My Head:: The Fray
This Is For Real:: MotionCity Soundtrack.
Empty Apartment:: Yellowcard
Lion:: Rebecca St. James
Lost Without You:: Delta Goodrem
Before The Worst:: The Script
Breathe In:: Frou Frou
Better Than Drugs:: Skillet
Never Think:: Robert Pattinson
Yeah there's alot of songs..got a little carried away....
It's your choice on the character and have fun...
Posted: 01/12/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, One Piece, Bleach, Ouran High School Host Club, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, Durarara!!, Ao no Exorcist, Kuroko no Basuke, Sword Art Online
Characters: Aizen, Alaude, Basil, Byakuran, Byakuya, Colonello, Dino Cavallone, Edward, Gray, Grimmjow, Hisagi, Hitsugaya, Ichigo, Lelouch Lamperouge/Zero, Natsu, Reader, Renji, Roy Mustang, Suzaku Kururugi, Ulquiorra, Various, You
Description: Your theme MUST be the adventures you have with your crazy boyfriend . (Cause all of these anime men are NOT normal.) So let's see all the funtastic things you and your boyfriend do on your free time, shall we?
Cussing - I'm fine with it , but no cussing every sentence or anything.
Grammer - No , OMGz! or ppl and etc.
Spelling - Well.. correct spelling IS nice no ?
I do not except canon ships such as TsunaxKyoko or IchiHime.
Must at least use 3 of the following prompts!
1: Where are we?
2: It's burning..
3: What is that?
Posted: 09/17/12 | Deadline: None
Characters: Original Character(s)
Description: Random funny stuff in the akatsuki keep happening. (Tobi gets lost in the mall/ Pein gets hit by a car/ A bomb goes of in Deidara's pants.) It can be short or long. If long every chapter is a different characters story. If Short you can make it friday the thirteenth. Has to be funny!
Posted: 03/25/10 | Deadline: None
Characters: Original Character(s)
Description: Sonata a young priestess,is yet to discover her full potential power but to unlock her power she needs to travel form place to place along with fai,kurogane,sakura,syaoran and mokana to find the pieces of the jewel that will help her. Cross over between the worlds of Yuyu hakusho and Hunter x hunter. will she ever become the priestess,what adventures will those five get into this time ? will sakura find her feathers ? will sonata all in love ?
Posted: 08/13/12 | Deadline: None