Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy 7, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Black Cat, The Outsiders, Death Note, Halo, Harvest Moon, Final Fantasy 12, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, NCIS, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Criminal Minds, Bones, Friends, Prison Break, The World Ends With You, South Park, Inkheart, Artemis Fowl , 07-Ghost, Pandora Hearts, Zombie Loan, Eternal Sonata
Characters: Byakuran, Colonello, Edward, Frau, Hatori, Jenos Hazard, Kakashi, Lambo, Lavi, Matt, Mikage, Naruto, Near, Roy Mustang, Ryuk, Sasagawa Ryohei, Shigure, Shikamaru, Train Heartnet, Tyki Mikk, Various, Yamamoto Takeshi
Description: So, I don't think there are enough drabbles here sooo....I challenge YOU to write 101 drabbles~~ What's that? Is that all? Pfft, heck no!
Use the following themes for (at least 70 of the drabbles)
Some things were better off unsaid
What had happened was...
If pigs could fly...
And whatever else you wanna thrrough in.
I'd prefer it if you used characters from the list above, but you don't have to. (love you forever if you do!) Put
"101 Challenge-MD" somewhere in your summary, so I can find it.
And moooost importantly-HAVE FUN!!!!!
PS: If you do Jenos Hazard (Black Cat) or the Black Prince (inkheart) I'll love you even more!
Posted: 05/17/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, One Piece, Bleach, Mass Effect
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Okay, so while trying to find a (decently long) Reader x [Various, any character I'm interested in] story, I noticed something: I got 30 or so pages of them (when I was being the least picky) and all of them were Reader x Naruto, Reader x Ichigo, Reader x... you get the point.
All of them were female writers (or at least written from the perspective of a female) falling in love with one of the main males. What's up, no romance for the guys?
I've been doing my part, with my Unlikely Romance series, but what about you guys? So my challenge is for this:
Anyone can take this, but they must write at least 5 chapters (Total of a minimum 2,500 words) of a Reader x [Any female character here] story, from the perspective of a male. These can be 5 one shots, or 5 chapters of one story, or 3 chapters of one and two of another, etc...
(And to be clear, it should not be that the reader is one of the characters from the show; they are themselves. EG No writing "You" but making that "you" be one of the canon characters.)
For bonus points, use these worlds and/or characters:
-Bleach [Yoruichi, Rukia, Orihime]
-Naruto [Sakura, Hinata, Tenten]
-One Piece [Nami, Boa Hancock]
-Final Fantasy [Aerith, Tifa, Yuffie]
-Kingdom Hearts [Xion, Kairi, Namine]
-Mass Effect [Miranda, Tali, Samara]
Have at it!
Posted: 05/25/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Death Note, D.Gray-Man, Invader Zim, South Park, Kuroshitsuji
Description: Ok, I thought trying one of these might be fun, so why not?
Two characters (OC, Reader, an actual character i.e. Naruto, Willy Wonka (just examples)) have to have an all out prank war. Any resources availabe to them may be used.
1. One of the characters MUSt be from whatever anime, game, book, or movie you are doing.
2. It can be as long as you want WITHIN REASON no 80 chapter prank wars (I don't even think anyone could come up with enough pranks to fill 80 chapters)
3. Nothing R rated please!
4. Have fun with it! The funnier and crazier the better!
5. The reviewers have to vote on who will win.
6. No time limit, take as long as you please!
1. If one of the characters dresses in drag, but at the opposite spectrum of their personality. (Think, SpongeBob as a little gothic emo girl)
2. If one of the characters does a crazy Kira laugh.
3. If you have one random character, doesn't even have to be from the story/series pop in and do something bizzarely insane (even more points if it mentally scars another character).
4. Super awesome UBER bonus points if I get to be in the story giving the winner a cookie!! *know it's totaly not going to happen no matter how many letters she writes to Santa*
SO HAVE FUUUUN!
Posted: 06/14/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, .hack Series, Inu Yasha, Trigun, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Shaman King, Naruto, Fushigi Yugi, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Witch Hunter Robin, Resident Evil, Black Cat, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Samurai 7, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Left 4 Dead, Love Monsters, Gintama, Axis Powers Hetalia, Left 4 Dead II, Tenjho Tenge
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: These are some of the most memorable, bad ass quotes ever said (or at least...sound very cool/amusing depending on the situation), either from books, movies, tv shows and whatnot. Edit: There were a few other well-known quotes from movies that I had on here but I decided to leave them out since there's another challenge that's similar.
1. “At my signal, unleash hell!” -- Maximus, "Gladiator"
2. "Time to nut up, or shut up." -- Tallahassee, "Zombieland"
3. "Remember when I said I would kill you last? ...I lied." -- Matrix, "Commando"
4. “Never take your eyes off of your opponent…even when you bow.” -- Bruce Lee, "Enter the Dragon"
5. “I’ll kill you with my teacup.” -- Riddick, "The Chronicles of Riddick"
6. "Shut up, fool!" -- Mr. T, "World of Warcraft Advert"
7. "What do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell?" -- Dean Winchester, "Supernatural"
8. “You seem somewhat familiar; have I threatened you before?” -- Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates of the Caribbean"
9. "Word of advice? Next time, take the trigger finger." -- Simon, "Flash Forward"
10. "You're making me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry." -- Hulk, "Incredible Hulk"
11. "Why so serious?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
12. “That’s classified. If I tell you I’ll have to kill you”. -- Lieutenant Pete “Maverick” Mitchell, "Top Gun"
13. "If it bleeds, we can kill it." -- Dutch, "Predator"
14. "Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now." -- The Bride, "Kill Bill"
15. “I took the liberty of bullshitting you.” -- Elwood Blues, "The Blues Brothers"
16. "This...is...Sparta!" -- King Leonidas, "300"
17. "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather: Part III"
18. “I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like victory.” -- Lieutenant Colonel Bill Kilgore, "Apocalypse Now"
19. Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?" -- The Joker, "The Dark Knight"
20. "Off with your head!" -- Alice, "Alice In Wonderland (2010)"
21. "Death is only the beginning." -- Imhotep, "The Mummy"
22. "We all go a little mad sometimes." -- Norman Bates, "Psycho"
23. "Go ahead make my day." -- Harry Callahan, "Sudden Impact"
24. "May the force be with you." -- Hans Solo, "Star Wars
25. “I’ll make him an offer he can't refuse.” -- Michael Corleone, "The Godfather"
26. "The night is darkest before the dawn, and trust me, the dawn is coming." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
27. "You shall not pass!" -- Gandalf, "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers"
28. “I’m from the United States of Kiss My Ass.” -- Mike, "House of Games"
29. "Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure." -- Agent Smith, "The Matrix"
30. "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." -- Harvey Dent, "The Dark Knight"
31. "I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?" -- Harry Callahan, "Dirty Harry"
32. “Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.” -- Margo Channing, "All About Eve"
33. "I pity the fool." -- Mr. T, "Rocky III"
35. "Back off, man. I'm a scientist.” -- Peter Venkmen, "Ghostbusters"
36. "Shaken, not stirred." -- James Bond, "Goldfinger"
37. "Don't you threaten me with a dead fish!"-- Withnail, "Withnail and I"
38. "I'm coming to get you!" -- Rambo, "Rambo: Fist Blood Part II"
39. “I shall call him Squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be MY Squishy.” -- Dory, "Finding Nemo"
40. "We'll tear your soul apart!" -- Pinhead, "Hellraiser"
41. “You shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.” -- Mr. White, "Reservoir Dogs"
42. "Swallow this!" -- Ash, "Evil Dead 2"
43. "They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What's blood for, if not for shedding?" -- Candyman, "Candyman"
44. “What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn’t Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?” -- Drill Sergeant Hartman, "Full Metal Jacket"
45. "What's my name?!" -- John Shaft, "Shaft"
46. "Why would I try and cheat you out of anything, now? I need you to get the piece so I can steal it from you later.” -- Lara Croft, "Tomb Raider"
47. "I hate pathetic people. I'll have to kill you." -- Sanjuro Kuwabatake, "Yojimbo"
48. "None of you understand. I’m not locked up in here with you. You’re locked up in here with me." -- Rorschach, "Watchmen"
49. "I'll be back." -- Terminator, "The Terminator"
50. "Simon says, "Die." -- Simon Phoenix, "Demolition Man"
51. "If you come back in here, I am gonna hit you with so many rights you are going to beg for a left." -- Matt Hunter, "Invasion U.S.A."
52. “I don’t know. I’m making this up as I go.” -- Indiana Jones, "Indiana Jones"
53. "Be afraid...be very afraid." -- Ronnie, "The Fly"
54. "Congratulations. You are still alive. Most people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore." -- John, "Saw"
55. "Give my regards to your boss. Tell him he's next." -- Spawn, "Spawn"
You have free reign with this! You can make it a drabble booklet, a ficlet booklet or even a one-shot booklet and have any character saying it or whatever. It can have OCs, be any genre and can be random too. So you don't have to stick with one fandom if you don't want too. Oh, and you don't need to follow the order this is in either.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Full Metal Panic, Samurai Champloo, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Pokemon, Supernatural, Axis Powers Hetalia
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: Let's face it, the zombie apocalypse is inevitable. The dead shall rise, whether hell is full or the government had found a way to make a biological weapon which eventually goes wrong, or a meteor will strike the Earth and with it bring some kind of alien virus or just because nature finally decides it's has had enough of us.
But, let's get to the point of this challenge. You are to pick whatever fandom you like and let the zombie apocalypse happen to it! Whether the zombies are shambling or track stars or some mixture of both, either way we're going assume that their bite will turn you, and a shot to the head will kill them.
So, basically that is it. You can use OCs, or make it a Reader-insert, or just focus on the canon characters. You can make this funny or horrific or add a little romance in it, or have all of that in it. You pretty much have free reign to decide many things like how the zombie apocalypse happen, what kind of undead there'll be, what will the characters do in order to survive, what they'll face and if there's a happy ending, or if there's a twist and so on.
If you have any questions, don't hesitant to contact me.
Posted: 08/07/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy 10, X-Men, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, X-Men: Evolution, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, BeyBlade, Digimon, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Harvest Moon, Batman, Hellboy, Final Fantasy 12, Pokemon, Batman Beyond, Silent Hill, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Supernatural, Transformers, Alice in Wonderland, Left 4 Dead, Axis Powers Hetalia, Ben 10, Left 4 Dead II, Final Fantasy 13, Bayonetta, BioShock
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various
Description: It's around that time of the year, during the season of Halloween where the monster come out and play, causing trouble and scaring the young and the old. It's also when the humans roam at night with glee as they dress up in their costumes, playing tricks and getting treats. And they're blissfully unaware of all the horrors that walk among them that very night.
These 205 songs will help you get into the mood and/or can be used as a themes for your drabbles (or a series of one-shots or a booklet of one-shots, or even ficlets). And when I mean themes...you could just take the title of the songs and use it as the prompt OR you can look up the lyrics and write a story base on them. If neither of those interest you, you can always do song-fics if you like!
You also don't have to do all of them, so you are free to choose whatever songs you want to use from this list.
So if you only want to pick five (or 6, 10, 15, 20, etc.) songs and use them as prompts then go ahead. If you want to do that and also write five (or 6, 10, 15, 20, etc.) song-fics too or stories base on the lyrics. Then also go ahead too. You pretty much can do anything with this. There's a lot to pick from because I wanted to make sure there's a little bit of everything so everyone can find something they like.
1. Happy Phantom by Tori Amos
2. Thriller by Michael Jackson
3. I Put A Spell on You by Screamin' Jay Hawkins/Nina Simone/Bryan Ferry/Marilyn Manson
4. Decode by Paramore
5. The Ghost in You by The Psychedelic Furs
6. The Crimson by Atreyu
7. Ghost of a Rose by Blackmore's Night
8. She Wolf by Shakira
9. Ghost Train by Counting Crows
10. Fresh Blood by Eels
11. Morning After Dark by Timbaland
12. Haunted by Poe
13. Dracula by Gorillaz
14. Love Song for a Vampire by Annie Lennox
15. Damned Vampire by Tarja Turunen
16. Poison by Alice Cooper
17. The Night by Heart
18. Little Ghost by The White Stripes
19. Elizabeth: I—Mirror Mirror by Kamelot
20. The Vampire Club by Voltaire
21. Vampire by Xandria
22. Nosferatu by Blue Oyster Cult
23. Closer by Kings of Leon
24. Living Dead Girl by Rob Zombie
25. Slept So Long by Jay Gordon
26. Of Wolf and Man by Metallica
27. A Wolf at the Door by Radiohead
28. If I Was Your Vampire by Marilyn Manson
29. Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace
30. Waking The Demon by Bullet For My Valentine
31. The Howling by Within Temptation
32. Dragula by Rob Zombie
33. Re: Your Brains by Jonathan Coulton
34. Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon
35. Dawn of the Dead by Schoolyard Heroes
36. We Bite by The Misfits
37. Wake the Dead by The Used
38. She Said by The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
39. Black Magic Woman by Santana
40. Wolfshade by Moonspell
41. Night Of The Warlock by The Ghost
42. Devil Woman by Cliff Richard
43. Early Sunsets Over Monroeville by My Chemical Romance
44. Child Of Fire by Witchcraft
45. Bad Moon Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival
46. The Witch's Promise by Jethro Tull
47. The Dark Eternal Night by Dream Theater
48. Dead Souls by Nine Inch Nails
49. This is Halloween by Marilyn Manson
50. Vampire Heart by HIM
51. Lullaby by The Cure
52. Night of the Lotus Eaters by Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
53. Haunted by Velvet Acid Christ
54. Witches by Switchblade Symphony
55. All Hallow's Eve by Type O Negative
56. Monster Mash by Bobby Boris Pickett
57. It’s the End of the World As We Know It by R.E.M
58. Monster by Skillet
59. Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold
60. Surfin' Dead by The Cramps
61. Ghost Opera by Kamelot
62. Psycho Killer by Taking Heads
63. Riders on the Storm by The Doors
64. Devil's Dance Floor by Flogging Molly
65. Werewolves of Dublin by Black Velvet Band
66. Goodnight Moon by Shivaree
67. Pet Sematary by The Ramones
68. Crystal Forest by Nox Arcana
69. Down With The Sickness by Disturbed
70. Castle Dracula by Nox Arcana
71. Unhallowed Land by Midnight Syndicate
72. Creep by Radiohead
73. Love Potion No. 9 by The Searchers
74. Lil’ Red Riding Hood by Sam the Sham & The Pharaohs
75. Highway to Hell by AC/DC
76. Black Sabbath by Black Sabbath
77. Trick or Treat by Elvira
78. Feed My Frankestein by Alice Cooper
79. Dead Skin Mask by Slayer
80. Haunted by Evanescence
81. Am I Evil by Metallica
82. Helden by Apocalyptica
83. Her Ghost in the Fog by Cradle of Filth
84. Lost in the Shadows by Lou Gramm
85. Bad Things by Jace Everett
86. Halloween Dance by Reverend Horton Heat
87. Spooky by Imogen Heep
88. Cry Little Sister by Gerard McMann
89. Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden
90. Terrified by Anna Ternheim
91. Cemeteries of London by Coldplay
92. Spellbound by Lacuna Coil
93. Disturbia by Rihanna
94. Frankenstein by The Edgar Winter Group
95. Scarecrow by Beck
96. Dance with the Devil by Breaking Benjamin
97. Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell
98. Devil's Playground by Gram Rabbit
99. Jack The Ripper by The White Stripes
100. Superbeast by Rob Zombie
101. The Beast Within by Before Their Eyes
102. Dracula's Castle by New Order
103. Get Down Goblin by Jan Terri
104. Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult
105. Jeepers Creepers by Louis Armstrong
106. Creepy Crawler by Zombie Girl
107. Mr. Crowley by Ozzy Osbourne
108. Superstition by Stevie Wonder
109. The Headless Horseman by Kay Starr
110. Zombie by Screeching Weasel
111. Hocus Pocus by Focus
112. Kiss Me Deadly by Lita Ford
113. Buried Alive by Creature Feature
114. Du Riechst So Gut by Rammstein
115. She's Lovely by Big D and The Kids Table
116. Heads Will Roll by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
117. Hunting for Witches by Bloc Party
118. Requiem by Soap & Skin
119. Werewolf by CocoRosie
120. Mein Teil by Rammstein
121. Horror Show by The Birthday Massacre
122. Inner Sanctum by Behemoth
123. Dead is the New Alive by Emilie Autumn
124. The Graveyard by Moonlight by Cradle of Filth
125. Psychotic Lullaby by Winter Agony
126. Night Of The Vampire by Roky Erickson
127. Dracula's Wedding by OutKast
128. Love You to Pieces by Lizzy Borden
129. Nightmare on My Street by DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince
130. Hell by Squirrel Nut Zippers
131. Stained by Android Lust
132. Creature Of Night by Zombie Girl
133. Beneath The Skin by Collide
134. Dead Bodies Everywhere by Korn
135. Boogeyman by Gnarls Barkley
136. Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield
137. There Are No More Tickets to the Funeral by Diamanda Galas
138. Voodoo by Godsmack
139. Avoid the Light by Pantera
140. Mitternacht by E Nomine
141. Hellraiser by Suicide Commando
142. Supernatural by Madonna
143. The End by The Doors
144. Phantom 309 by Red Sovine
145. Sadistikal by Danzig
146. Isolated by Chaism
147. Raining Blood by Tori Amos
148. Wait & Bleed by Slipknot
149. Ghost Train Out by The Vincent Black Shadow
150. The Freaks Come Out At Night by Whodini
151. Things That Go Bump In The Night by Allstars
152. Spooky Madness by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
153. Devil's Temptation by Elis
154. Sleeping With Ghosts by Placebo
155. Come Little Children by Sarah Jessica Parker
156. Ghostbusters by Ray Parker, Jr
157. Enter Sandman by Metallica
158. Gravedigger by Dave Matthews Band
159. Crazy Little Voices by Ra
160. I'm Your Boogieman by Rob Zombie
161. In the Walls by Stellastarr
162. Welcome to my Nightmare by Alice Cooper
163. Creepy Doll by Jonathan Coulton
164. Danse Macabre by Celtic Frost
165. Witch Hunt by Jack Off Jill
166. The Day The Light Went Out by Genesis
167. I Live With You by Grizzly Bear
168. I'm Feeling Zombiefield by Alien Sex Fiends
169. The Poet and the Pendulum by Nightwish
170. Subway Song by The Cure
171. Human by The Killers
172. Lies by Evanescence
173. Bat Out Of Hell by Meatloaf
174. Intruder by Peter Gabriel
175. Swamp Witch by Jim Stafford
176. O Death by Ralph Stanley
177. The Banshee by Henry Cowell
178. Graveyard by The Devil Makes Three
179. The Monster Is Loose by Meatloaf
180. Meet Me at the Carrousel by Unexpect
181. Circus Fish by Vermillion Lies
182. Miss Murder by AFI
183. Them Bones by Alice in Chains
184. Grim Grinning Ghosts by Barenaked Ladies
185. Wait Until Dark by Ghoultown
186. My Teacher is a Werewolf by Harry and the Potters
187. Getting Scared by Imogen Heap
188. Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden
189. Black Cat by Janet Jackson
190. Sympathy For The Devil by Jane's Addiction
191. House on Haunted Hill by Kenny & The Fiends
192. Before I'm Dead by Kidney Thieves
193. All Souls Night by Loreena McKennitt
194. Spiders by System of a Down
195. Dead Man's Party by Oingo Boingo
196. Alice: Human Sacrifice by Miku Hatsune (Vocaloid)
197. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni by Shimamiya Eiko
198. Still Doll by Kanon Wakeshima
199. Cadence of Her Last Breath by Nightwish
200. Marionette by Ayumi Hamasaki
201. Bela Lugosi's Dead by Bauhaus
202. Demon by London After Midnight
203. Totentanz by Corvus Corax
204. Rose of Pain by X-Japan
205. Beast of Blood by Malice Mizer
Let me know if there are any mistakes, I'll go and fix them. Also, if you feel that there's a song or songs that should be included in the list let me know too. Oh, and please be advise that some but not all, of these songs are a little disturbing/creepy/scary...especially when you listen to them at night and when you're all alone in the dark.
Posted: 08/21/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, X-Men, Kingdom Hearts, Smallville, Shaman King, Naruto, Dragon Ball Series, Final Fantasy 7, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho, Teen Titans, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, BeyBlade, Digimon, Hunter X Hunter, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, One Piece, Bleach, Hellsing, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, Harvest Moon, Pokemon, D.Gray-Man, Silent Hill, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Soul Eater, Rave Master, Sky High, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead II, Zombieland, The Walking Dead
Characters: Other, Reader, Various
Description: In the spirit of Halloween (also known as All Hallows' Eve) you are to write a spooky tale about someone or a group of people that are trick or treating (though they don't necessarily have to be trick or treating...they could be going to a party or doing something else for Halloween) and they become the victim(s) of a trick rather than a treat - such a prank, a visit to the wrong house, or assorted things that go bump in the night and so on. And one way or another something goes wrong, terrifying wrong.
You can do anything to this, like have a bit of romance in it or humor, mystery, suspense, action or all of that in it. Even have OC(s), Reader-insert or only canon characters. As long as it's Halloween theme and is somewhat scary it is great. And just have fun with it! This goes for any category/fandom. I would love to see more Halloween theme stories...or at least some Horror stories inspired from the Halloween spirit.
Posted: 08/21/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Yu Yu Hakusho, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Fable, Harvest Moon, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fire Emblem, The World Ends With You, Soul Eater, Tales of Vesperia, Heart no Kuni no Alice, Final Fantasy 13, Mass Effect, Heavy Rain
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: This was inspired by that car ad thats been on tv recently. As the title sujests it's about reasons for hugging, for example:
You can write as many drabbles/one-shots as you want. Oc's or reader-inserts, doesn't matter. You can do it for whatever fandom you want, the ones I listed are simply the ones I would like to see it done for. You can use more that one fandom, there aren't really any rules, just please label each chapter you post with the reason for your hug in that chapter.
Posted: 10/24/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Final Fantasy 7, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, DNAngel, Black Cat, Death Note, Final Fantasy 12, Dengeki Daisy, Durarara!!
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: Title is self-explanatory. :) Winter is, for me, the best season after autumn (which sadly is half-over) and I find it extremely inspiring and fun to write about. So, here are twenty-five winter themes for you to do as you wish.
-No yaoi/yuri, please.
-Pairings are good and fine and awesome, and so are OCs.
-Please don't go over 17+.
-Light limes okay.
-Mark your entry as a response.
-Categories are just my preferences.
-Should be over or 100 words.
1. Winter Sun
6. New-Fallen Snow
8. White Breath
11. Hot chocolate // Tea // [Author's preference]
14. Blue Evening
21. Freezing Hands // Feet
23. Staying In
24. Fogged Window
25. Below Zero
Posted: 11/13/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Kingdom Hearts, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Axis Powers Hetalia
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You, Alaude, Aoba Koyo, Aria, Asari Ugetsu, Basil, Belphegor, Bianchi, Byakuran, Chikusa Kakimoto, Colonello, Daemon Spade, Dino Cavallone, Dokuro Chrome, Fon, Fran, Fuuta, G
Description: So, my challenge is to write oneshots, drabbles, fics, or whatever about 20 songs that may or may not be popular, and get stuck in your head easily. [Well, they get stuck in my head easily anyways..]
1. any genre's good; it's all about your strengths.
2. interpret the song how you see it; no one see's everything the same as another.
3. if you don't like a song.. skip it. [but, it'd be nice if you didn't!]
4. Reader Insert is nice, but you can do whatever.
5. no MPREG. just saying..
6. the songs don't have to be in order.
7. HAVE FUN. i mean it; i pity the fool who doesn't have fun writing.
- This Shit Getz Old by Never Shout Never
- Feeling This by Blink-182
- You're Gonna Go Far Kid by The Offspring
- Animals by Nickelback
- Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings
- Cherry Pie by Warrant
- Kick In the Teeth by Papa Roach
- We're Not Gonna Take It by Twisted Sister
- Sub-Mission by The Sex Pistols
- I Love You 5 by Never Shout Never
- Shut Up by Blink-182
- Kickstart My Heart by Mötley Crüe
- El Urgencia by Hollywood Undead
- First Date by Blink-182
- The Fourth Drink Instinct by Cute Is What We Aim For
- With Me by Sum 41
- Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) by The Offspring
- Stupid Girl (Only In Hollywood) by Saving Abel
- Lost In You by Three Days Grace
- The Rock Show by Blink-182
Posted: 01/24/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Zelda, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Pokemon, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Kuroshitsuji , Pandora Hearts, Vocaloid, Durarara!!, Baccano!
Description: This will be interesting~
My first challenge... DUN DUN DAAAAH!
Choose a character form the categories above and write a drabble for each prompt/event.
1. No yuri please! Yoai is acceptable I guess...
2. No OC's or self-inserts. Reader-insert is allowed though.
3. Any pairing is okay!
4. You can change the order. It really doesn't matter.
5. Please put that your responding to this challenge in the summary please!
1. a zebra in your kitchen
2. Throwing things at people
3. A pkmn battle challenge ______ version!
4. Intense rock, paper, scissors
5. The game of structural Badassery aka Extreme Jenga
7. Sheet Ghost
8. Kiss and Run
9. Sock puppet
10. Stomping on cellphones
11. Too many energy drinks
12. Cardboard box time machine
13. Tripping on a rubber ducky of doom
14. Wearing brightly colored clothes that don't match
15. Scariest dream ever that involves something happy
16. learning to swim
17. Who can cook better?
18. Moment of stupidness
19. Unmatching socks
20. Funny childhood memory
22. Forever Alone
23. Random mini dance party
25. Singing in the rain
26. "I'm a true ninja" "prove it"
27. Eating a food you don't like
29. Burnt your finger on something that says "cation: hot"
30. A random thing of your choice to end this madness! :D
Posted: 01/31/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Gaming, Kingdom Hearts
Characters: Original Character(s)
Description: Who can make the best story with my OC? I guess we'll find out won't we?
She looks like Marluxia, but has brown hair and baby blue eyes and looks a bit more like a girl but looks like she could be either because she is his little sister.
Posted: 03/19/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Gaming, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, Xenosaga, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend, Kuroshitsuji , 07-Ghost, Starry Sky
Characters: Other, Reader, Gaku Namikiri, Night, Frau, Haruse, Kuroyuri, Teito Klein, Ciel Phantomhive, Finian, Undertaker, Alaude, Belphegor, Dokuro Chrome, Gokudera Hayato, Hibari Kyoya, Irie Shouichi, Joshima Ken , Kakimoto Ch
Description: It's not true~! When you kiss someone or get intimate, a females arms don't ALWAYS, automatically go around the neck! Practically every time I read a lemon I can see that line coming before I scroll down! So no more I say!! A smut or any kissing/intimate fic where the Reader does DON'T end up wrapping their arms around the pairings neck. They can grab the shirt, arm or something else. Be creative in their situation if you must!
Make the guy wrap his arms around the readers neck somehow, maybe. As long as the reader doesn't do it. I think I can even let just placing the readers hands/arms on the shoulders. Just not the neck, you can see it coming every time sadly.
You don't have to pick the category I chose (Yet I would love a Riku fic and/or Eye of Mikhail Teito Klein.)Pairing and rating can be ANYTHING (Reader X OC include for original stories included.) you want as long as it's a Reader-Insert. (Not 'Reader-Insert, you name them anyway. That's a OC/You.)
Yaoi and Yuri is also accepted. Have fun! You are NOT limited to certain genres for we need a bit of everything. Have you ever seen a police and or mecha fic not in their category?
Posted: 05/17/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Naruto
Description: Private school drama. The characters from each series go to different schools and one school goes on a field trip to the opposite school and they bunk in that schools guest dorms.
If you go for reader insert weird pairings that would make for good situations are;
Head Master TobixReaderxGaara
Try to keep the clothes on. Make it interesting, why must the clothes stay on.
I would welcome crack fics as much as serious fics.
Posted: 05/27/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 4
Description: In your fanfic, at least one character's heart needs to be broken. However, it must be the reader who breaks the character's heart. No OC's hearts count. There must be at least 300 words or more. This challenge will end on July 1st, 2011.
Posted: 06/06/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, La Corda D'Oro, Naruto, Poetry & Song, Bleach, Pokemon, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fairy Tail, Shugo Chara, Kuroshitsuji , Final Fantasy 13, Dissidia: Final Fantasy, Durarara!!, Kaichou wa Maid-Sama
Description: Okay, so this is my challenge X3 I think it’s easy. Maybe ^^;.
--Write a series of drabbles for each and every one of these prompts! Unless, of course, there’s one or two that you absolutely can’t add in, but I’d prefer it if you used all of them. --Every single one of these 50 terms are musical terms, most in Italian, but some in French, German, English, even Latin.
--These terms are in alphabetical order. Re-arrange these in anyway you’d like or find convenient.
--If you have any other musical words that you want to put in, by all means add it in. But it has to be a musical term.
--Even though these prompts are musical terms, your fiction doesn't necessarily have to be musical.
--Any pairings, any POV. Pretty much everything goes.
--Also there are two words I put in here that might help. "Intro (opening section)" and "Fine (the end)".
Only one rule: Have fun with this! ^.^
accent: Attack hard.
acceso: ignited, on fire
adagissimo: very, very slow
allegrezza: cheerfulness, joyfulness
altissimo: very high
animandosi: animated, lively
bellicoso: warlike, aggressive
bis (Lat): twice; i.e., repeat the relevant action or passage
bocca chiusa: with closed mouth
cédez (Fr): yield, give way
col pugno: with the fist
con dolore: with sadness
con spirito: with spirit; with feeling
diminuendo, dim.: dwindling
duolo: (Ital) grief
espirando: expiring; i.e., dying away
estinto: extinct, extinguished
fine: the end
immer (Ger): always
intro: opening section
ostinato: obstinate, persistent
parlando or parlante: like speech, enunciated
peu à peu (Fr): little by little
primo or prima (the feminine form): first
un, uno, or una: one
Zeichen (Ger): sign
zurückhalten (Ger): held back
Posted: 07/24/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Romance, Inu Yasha, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Fullmetal Alchemist, Comedy & Humor, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Various
Description: Pick your seven favorite music videos and write a oneshot based off either the song or the music video itself or both. Once the music video is over, you CANNOT repeat it and start over. Once the video is over, so is the oneshot, so write quickly! ^_^
1. As previously stated, once the video ends, you CANNOT go back and restart the video to finish the oneshot. The oneshot must end when the video does.
2. Do not use more than seven videos.
3.Unless the song/video theme has it, please no yaoi/yuri
4.Don't use the same video more than once. No cheating. ^_^
Posted: 07/14/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Ouran High School Host Club, D.Gray-Man, Code Geass, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Soul Eater, Axis Powers Hetalia, Durarara!!
Description: Ok so not a lot of rules, BUT they are mandatory. Rule #1: No underage sex/rape, Rule #2: You can any person or more (example: RikuxReaderxSora or seperate like Tamaki Suohxreader), and last rule! Just make as many as your little hearts desire! BUT the bishie(s) or the reader must have something in police relations so ALWAYS follow this rule. Now...GO WRITE~!
Posted: 07/16/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy 9, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 8, Final Fantasy Tactics, Final Fantasy 10-2, Fullmetal Alchemist, DNAngel, One Piece, Bleach, Advent Children, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Haruhi Suzumiya, D.Gray-Man, Invader Zim, Code Geass, Crisis Core, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Dirge of Cerberus, Before Crisis, Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji , Axis Powers Hetalia, Pandora Hearts, Vocaloid, Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy Versus 13, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Professor Layton
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: This is a quote challenge (I know, how original), but I figured I'd do my own, you know? It can be drabbles, ficlets, or one shots.
• You don't have to do all of these quotes, you can, but the minimum is ten.
• Yaoi and yuri are excepted.
• OCs cannot be used; make it a reader insert.
• If it's reader insert, you cannot give them a certain look.
• You can use the canon characters, without anyone extra.
• And most importantly, have fun!
• If you write about characters who aren't as popular as the rest, and aren't always written about.
• If you make it CharacterxReaderxCharacter
The reason for the title is the fact that some of these quotes are good, some are horrible, some are funny, and some are romantic, and some are angsty; perfect for every genre out there.
Also, not all of these quotes are from movies, some are from songs. The ones from movies will only have the movie title after the quote, and the ones from songs will have the song title and the artist after the quote. The rest are from the Internet, not a movie or song, so nothing will be after them.
1. "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don’t know. — Animal Crackers.
2. "Protection from who? Zee Germans?" — Snatch.
3. "That’s what I love about these high school girls, man. I keep getting older, they stay the same age." — Dazed and Confused.
4. "I live at home with my parents. It’s just temporary… ’til they die." — Gamers - The Movie.
5. "Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn." — Gone With the Wind.
6. "Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore." — The Wizard of Oz.
7. "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine." — Casablanca.
8. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." — Love Story
9. "In 30 seconds, you'll be dead. Then I'll blow this place up and be home in time for corn flakes." — Total Recall
10. "You're why cavemen chiseled on walls." — As Good As It Gets.
11. "Hey, yeah, uh, I'm just calling to procure a hasty abortion. What? - Can you just hold on for a second, I'm on my hamburger phone." — Juno.
12. "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." — Star Wars: Episode II - Attack Of The Clones.
13. "I will bitch-slap you back to Africa." — Rush Hour 2.
14. "A bird may love a fish, Signore, but where would they live?" — Ever After.
15. "Don’t say we aren't right for each other, the way I see it is… We aren't right for anyone else." —The Cutting Edge.
16. "Shoot me. There’s no greater glory than to die for love." — Love in the time of Cholera
17. "My real purpose was to see you, and to judge, if I could, whether I might ever hope to make you love me." — Pride and Prejudice.
18. "Please don't worry, I am doing fine. You're much too busy to even find the time, So use your chemicals and take this to your grave, The boys you left are men you didn't raise." — The Day I Left the Womb by Escape The Fate.
19. "This could be my last goodbye. You cross your heart. I hope to die." — Up Against the Wall by Boys Like Girls.
20. "The silence isn't so bad. 'Til I look at my hands and feel sad. 'Cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly." — Vanilla Twilight by Owl City.
21. "When the sun shines, we shine together." — Umbrella by Rihanna
22. "If I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?" — Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.
23. "When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer."
24. "When love is not madness, it is not love."
25. "Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
26. "Friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling it brings."
27. "The police are looking for a suspect described described as sexy, funny, and great in bed. Your ugly ass is safe, but where should I hide?"
28. "Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years."
29. "I'm not as think as you drunk I am."
30. "'No comment' is a comment."
31. "The world is going to hell, and I'm driving the bus."
32. "Hard work never killed anybody, but why take the chance?"
33. "Dear homework, you're not attractive, and I'm not doing you."
34. Maybe it's Maybelline.....maybe it's photoshop.
35. "Don't fall in love, fall off a bridge. It hurts less."
36. "I am free of all prejudices; I hate everyone equally."
37. "Cute but psycho. Things even out."
38. "Adults are just kids with money."
39. "I'm all that's left of a bizarre childhood."
40. "Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back."
**I may or may not add more animes later.
Posted: 08/10/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Yu-Gi-Oh, Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Fruits Basket, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Bleach, Ranma 1/2, Spiral, Ouran High School Host Club, Haruhi Suzumiya, NANA, D.Gray-Man, Gaia Online, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Persona 3, Nabari no Ou, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji , Gintama, Axis Powers Hetalia, Persona 4, Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei, Durarara!!, Beelzebub, Junjou Romantica, Kiss of Rose Princess, School Rumble, Ao no Exorcist, Angel Beats!, Puella Magi Madoka☆Magica, Toaru Majutsu no Index, Tokyo Majin
•Do any number of prompts in any order
•One shots, short stories, song-fics, drabbles
•Reader insert, self insert, OC, yaoi, yuri, canon. Doesnt matter. Heck, there doesnt even need to be pairings.
•Each chapter should be 100 words or more
•Any fandom is acceptable,
Also, feel free to change anything or add your own prompts Questions? Feel free to contact me!
*pep rally, bake sale, open house, festival, field day
1. First day of school
2. Assigned seats
4. Picture day
6. Making a new friend
7. Awkward/embarrassing moment
10. Field trip
12. Free period/study hall
14. Walking home with friends
15. First snowfall
17. Spreading rumors/gossip
18. Cutting class
21. Late for class
23. Witnessing someting weird
24. After school activity
25. Getting kicked out of class
26. Food fight
27. School event*
28. Breakfast in class
29. Valentines Day
31. Love letter
32. Clique/gang/group of friends
34. Parenting class
35. Hot weather
36. In trouble
37. (Not so) Secret admirer
38. Sleeping in class
40. School dance
41. Holding hands
42. School uniform
43. Sex ED
44. Substitute teacher
48. Meeting place
49. Class clown
50. Last day of school
51. Passing notes
53. Paper planes
54. Running from the authorities (of the school)
55. On a bus
56. Its not what you think
58. Graffitti on the bathroom stalls
59. shout-out announcement
Posted: 01/25/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Gaming, Kingdom Hearts
Description: Alright, crazydominodragongirl has decided to PERHAPS discontinue writing such fun and interesting stories however I wish there was an ending to her more popular story: Acts of Defiance. I'm sad that they're gone but can someone finish the story (don't forget to credit crazydominodragongirl for the original idea though!)
Posted: 04/30/12 | Deadline: None