Categories: Movies & TV
Description: Remember that childhood fantasy of finding our Prince in Shining Armor.
Or a peasant with a genie and a magic carpet,
Or a that brave Chinese general hero,
Or a native warrior hero,
Or a well versed captain of King Jame's times,
Or a true medival prince,
Or even possibly a prince who found his wife from a slipper.
Disney Princes are the epitomy of our Prince in Shining Armor fantasy that we have all dreamed about since we were children.
The Challenge is to write a fanfiction (drabble, one-shot, or full-out multi-chapter stories) starring the reader and a Disney Prince (or the under appreciated male characters)
Posted: 03/28/10 | Deadline: None
Characters: Original Character(s), Various, You
Description: This story tell's your life after been married with Kiba. (reader x kiba) Rating:13+ or 17+ Must comedy,romance,fluff,lemon.and must 4 chapter.
Posted: 12/18/07 | Deadline: None
Characters: Reader, You, Nea Walker
Description: Ok, there is so little Neah x Reader fic it made me want to cry. So someone please write as many as you can reader-insert fic featuring Neah x Reader. It can takes place before Neah's betrayal of his family or a what-if AU in which Neah already possessed Allen Walker's body. The reader can be another Noah, Exorcist or just an ordinary girl or the reader could be someone who work for Black Order as a finder or a scientist in Black Order, or whatever).
Come on, write some love for Neah Walker, you know you want to! Right?
Posted: 10/02/13 | Deadline: None
Characters: Other, Various
All (or most of) the members of the opposite sex have fallen for your character.
Choose a character (it can be a cannon character, a reader insert, or an OC of any gender) and put him/her in the above situation while keeping your character away from the Mary-Sue zone. Any catagory will work.
You cannot make exceptions based on looks or personality alone. Nearly everyone has fallen for your character, it has to logical for them to not.
But what caused this oddity? It could have been a love potion, a spell, or maybe it's genuine love. We still don't know what caused it, it could have been anything.
Posted: 01/11/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Nonfiction, Poetry & Song, Real Person, Miscellaneous
Description: OK I know this has happened to me a few times, when you read or hear a particular love quote and a story pops into my head. Now I want to know if you guys (and girls) do this as well.
Now all you have to do is take about ten quotes about love and write a one-shot, dabble, whatever with the love quote somewhere in there.
Provide the love quote in the A/N.
The work of writing must either be centered around the quote(meaning it does not state the quote in the story but still upholds the theme) or have the quote in it. (If you like it could be both.)
Use any kind of quote that relates to love, (sad, happy, mixed)
You can use your own quotes!!!
At least ten quotes please. You can have more if you would like but aim for ten to start with.
OK writers I know you can do this. Ready and Type!
Posted: 01/04/10 | Deadline: None
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You, Lavi
Description: One of my favorite characters in D.Gray-man is Lavi, and I want to see more fics featuring him!! I would prefer the rating not to go above 17+ and for the story to be a reader-insert, but OCs are fine with me as well.
Posted: 09/12/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Gaming, Final Fantasy 12
Characters: Reader, Various, You, Balthier, Larsa Solidor, Rasler, Reks, Vaan, Vayne Solidor, Vossler
Description: Haaa, I've never done a challenge before, but I really would like to see this happen! I have been playing final fantasy lately and I absolutely adore it! I would enjoy to see more reader-inserts of this genre! No rules I guess, except that it must be a reader-insert and....ahaha I'm not sure. Feel free to message me for questions!
Posted: 07/02/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: House, M.D
Characters: Reader, Various, You, A. Cameron, E. Foreman, G. House, J. Wilson, L. Cuddy, R. Chase
Description: So disregarding the fact that there's so little love for the House MD section on here, there aren't any stories that involve the wonderful/former Dr. Remi "Thirteen" Hadley. So someone please answer my call and write something involving her? It can be anything! Fluff, Smut, Friendship, Angst...Whatever you feel like writing!
Posted: 05/09/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Prince of Tennis
Characters: Reader, You, Sengoku Kiyosumi
Description: I'm looking for any SengokuxReader fics because I remember there being a really good one on the site (I dunno what happened to it, which makes me sad.) and then there are only some SengokuxOC fics, which is NOT what I'm looking for.
So, uh, yeah. If... someone could give Sengoku some love~?
Posted: 10/21/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Movies & TV
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: Seriously, throw anything at me. I love everything about the series. Gimme some canon couplings, canon shippings, reader inserts... whatever! I just think that Luna lacks some Office flair. Make it humor. Make it WHATEVER. Just do it? Please? -puppy dog eyes-
Posted: 01/04/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Books, Gaming, Movies & TV, Real Person
Description: We all know that there are just certain things and conversations that come out during a meal time that are not usually heard. My challenge is to write a short story, drabble or whatever you want that tells us the story of an....interesting meal time conversation or activity.
Rules (I know, I hate them too.)
-No slash fics please.
-Make it as mature or silly as you want.
-Bonus points if you can use a cannon character in a normal, real world situation without making it weird.
-There is no deadline.
Posted: 10/22/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Bleach
Characters: Original Character(s), Other
Description: Ok, i don't know why but i LOVE luppi and i'm sure others do too. So i simply want a cute luppi X OC one-shot. It has to be decent in length and other than that just a one-shot please ^^
Posted: 06/18/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Inu Yasha, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Code Geass, Claymore, Blood+, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Characters: Original Character(s), Various, You
Description: Description:Come up with the best lemon you can think of and submit them to win! It's easy!
1. Must be at least 250 words, but can be as long as it needs to be as long as it's only one chapter.
2. No yaoi or yuri please. I just don't like reading those...no offense.
3. Don't hold back! Go into as much detail as you want, it's your story!
Posted: 03/23/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Final Fantasy 7
Description: must contain: blood, torture, dark themes, angst, graphic violence, rape, lemon, erotica, sickness.
ok! so here's the deal thought this might be interesting because i really havn't seen many reader inserts with vincent and sephiroth that contain the themes above so im issuing a challenge to any one who can stand up to it!
have fun, put your creativty to work! Just don't kill vincent!
Posted: 05/27/07 | Deadline: None
Description: The rules are:
Pick a character that has something to do with food, like name etc.
(Ichigo=strawberries, Edward Elric= shrimp, Allen Walker= bean sprout)
It can be sexy, sweet or innocent. Just add a little humor in it. There can be an OC or not. Your choice. Also, it should be a One Shot or a series of. Length does not matter.
Posted: 03/14/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Books, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV, Miscellaneous
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Various
Description: This challenge is set to tell a story or scene of the chosen song through description. The goal is to show the audience what is happening without directly describing the characters themselves, giving them an identity, or telling the audience what is happening. It's to provide the practice of showing, not telling, and the songs are just to give you the story or scene that you need to describe.
Which Songs to Choose:
You can choose one of the four choice list, or you can do more than one. If you do decide to do more than one of these lists, and the same song pops up, you don't have to write a separate piece for the same song. "Songs" does not include audiobooks, audio-poetry, poetry, or stand-up comedy even if it is a song. If you don't have a song for the specific letter, then leave the space open until you do find a song, or you don't have to do it.
A. The first song in each letter of the alphabet.
B. A song of your choosing in each letter of the alphabet.
C. Put your MP3 on shuffle, and write down the first song starting with "A". As soon as you've written the song for "A" down, keep pushing next until you see a song starting with the letter "B", and keep going until you reach "Z".
D The list to your Top 25 Most Played.
1. Obviously, proper spelling and grammar is a must.
2. For the songs, no audiobooks, audio-poetry, poetry, or stand-up comedy even if it is a song.
3. You can put in a couple lines from the song in, but unless it is weaved in to actually take part in the description, it won't count in the wordcount. For example, the lines can take place in the thoughts and that would count. If you just stick in a verse like a song-fic, which I highly discourage but wont disallow in this challenge,it won't count.
4. I don't mind any sexual orientation, so any homosexualism, pansexualism, asexualism, etc. is allowed; however if the song is genderspecific, please keep to the gender. For example, "I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry is obviously about two women who kissed, but you can take it to another angle, like the boyfriend who saw his girlfriend kiss another girl. Or, if the song is about a serial killer, the serial killer will have specific preferences.
5. No second person perspective! Only third or first.
6. The vignette has to at least be 100 words, but no more than 200.
7. Do not give the characters an identity through nameing, looks, style, or anything that could be recognizable through visual description.
8. Thoughts and inner-monologues are fine, but no extensive dialogue. Small pieces of dialogue are fine, just not more than one short sentence at a time. You're at a short word limit, so don't waste it on dialogue, especially since the point of this challenge is description.
1. Putting the song and band/singer in the author notes, or putting the title of the song as the title of the vignette.
2. Also in the author notes, write what kind of feeling, or setting you were going for, and see if others agree if they felt that way.
3. If the vignette is part of another series (fanfiction) please state from what in the summary. Since the characters' identity will be for the most part hidden, some of the audience may not be able to tell which character you are telling the story or scene from.
Posted: 02/06/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Death Note
Characters: L, Reader
Description: There isn't even a single Death Note fic on here.. Thus I am probably just getting my hopes up but...
Please make an L story!
All I really want is a reader insert with L. ; ; I was a fan of him before I even started reading the manga. Now I'm forty chapters in and absolutely in love with him and his odd tendencies.
Just a little fic with fluffy-goodness where he and the reader are alive at the end.. It's all I want and I will love whoever writes this for me. Heck, I'll even try to write a fic for whoever does this and wants one!
...I want L~ ;______;
Posted: Unknown | Deadline: None
Instead of the Naruto gang being ninjas, they are gangsters~
•It can be reader-insert or OC,
•It cannot have TenTenxNeji or Neji anyone, unless it's reader/OC
•AU of course and it can be paired up with anyone(especially Neji or Sasuke...yum :p)
Posted: 07/22/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Characters: Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: What's this????? :0
A series of song-fics based on the openings and endings of KHR! ????
OHMAI! LOOKS LIKE FUN!
Write a drabble/one-shot/whatever based on these songs: (in whatever order)--but make sure to use five lines of the songs in the dialogue or description of the fic. No random input, people~Blend it all in! You can also translate if you wish. And make sure to credit me for this challenge in the summary~!
Boys & Girls(LM.C)--OP2
Dive to World(Cherryblossom)--OP3
Last Cross(Mitsuoka Masami)--OP5
Easy Go(Kasuki Kato)--OP6
One Night Star(Arrows)--ED2
Sakura Addiction(Takashi Kondo)--ED5
Posted: 04/16/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
1. No drabble
2. No yuri or yaoi (not that's there anything wrong with it)
1. Must include cassim (of course :P)
2. Must be rated at 17 and or over
3.Must be more than one chapter
Would be happily approved if started before the end of this year, we need more magi fan fictions out there! Please contribute and watch/read the anime and manga
Posted: 03/05/13 | Deadline: None
Categories: Axis Powers Hetalia
Characters: North Italy, Reader, South Italy
Description: I challenge you to start a collection based off of the Italian CD from Mermaid Melody. It can be fluffy, angsty and everything in between: Just as long as each chapter is based off a different song, And features one of the Italies.
The list as followed:
5.Voce Del Buio [Optional]
6.La Nostra Forza [Optional again]
7.Dolce Melodia ~Carillion~
8.Portami Con Te
1. Based on the songs listed above
2. 200 word minimal
3. Reader insert
4. Must have at least one of the Italies. I'm not picky :D
Doesn't have to include both of them in every chapter.
And the link for the CD:
There's no deadline so, no need to rush :3
So, yeah that's about it really...
Posted: 03/22/10 | Deadline: None
Categories: Gaming, Magical Starsign
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You, Chai, Chard, Farina, Kale, Lassi, Madeline, Mokka, Pico, Semolina, Sorbet
Description: I've recently started playing Magical Starsign again. This game is awesome and I am stunned that there are NO stories for this amazing game yet! I issue a challenge to change that!
Your challenge is simple:
FANFICTION WRITERS! WRITE FOR MAGICAL STARSIGN!!
All types, genres, and word length stories accepted!
As an added bonus, I'll write a reader-insert drabble for a character of your choosing! Submit your Magical Starsign story to this challenge, then send me an email with your username and character of choice.
(Please refer to my profile to make sure I know the series first. If I have written for it, then I most definetly know it. Note: I do not write lemons.)
GOOD LUCK WRITERS!!!
Posted: 06/01/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Inu Yasha, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kingdom Hearts, Vampire Knight, Naruto, Final Fantasy 7, Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Wolf's Rain, Fruits Basket, DNAngel, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Bleach, Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Death Note, Fable, Princess Tutu, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Absolute Boyfriend
Characters: Original Character(s)
Description: It's simple, write a bunch of one shots or drabbles about the little magpie rhyme.
One for Sorrow
Two for Joy
Three for a Girl
Four for a Boy
Five for Silver
Six for Gold
Seven for a Secret, never to be told
No rules, though OC are preferred you can use a reader if you want, just have fun with it ^_^.
Posted: 11/07/09 | Deadline: None
Characters: Gai, Kakashi
Description: Gai challenges Kakashi, his eternal rival to yet another challenge. This time, to get the girl. Now, to win this challenge Gai will go to great lengths, even some that may compromise his youthfulness. Kakashi..doesn't really care.
A very shy girl(who they're competing for); can be OC, Reader, or You
Gai buying tampons in attempts to 'win the girl over'. o.0
The girl's 'real' lover; preferably being Lee (without Gai knowing) but does not have to be.
Anyone can win
Posted: 08/16/07 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Gaming
Characters: Original Character(s), Reader, Various
Description: Okay! So this is my first issued challenge and I’m excited as to what will become of this idea. It’s nothing grand, but I thought it was unique….*averts eyes*
Anyway, here’s the challenge: Choose ten from each of the following categories listed below to create interesting stories. They don’t have to be all serious and fit together perfectly; mix and match them so that you get all kinds of creative ideas!
1.) There has to be at least ten entries. You are more than welcome to make more than ten, but no less.
2.) It can be either reader insert or original character. I’m not picky as to which you would like to do. You could even do a combination of both if you wish to.
3.) There has to be a minimum of 300 words. Drabbles are fun to read, but I’d like to see something a little bit longer.
4.) Can be from any anime/manga, game, or original story of your choice.
Okay! So now that we have the rules out of the way, let’s get to the categories!
In the Car
So that’s it! Oh, and if you happen to write for FF7, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Gundam Wing, Bleach, or Kingdom Hearts, I will absolutely LOVE you!!! :P
And the reward for completing this challenge? Why a marvelous story written by me dedicated to you of course! What ever type of story you want, I shall compose specifically for you, and have specifically what you want in it. So….have fun!
Posted: 11/13/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Twilight Series
Characters: Original Character(s)
Description: Edward is in Alaska, years before he even knew Isabella Swans name. He always said there was no girl for him but her... And he was right!
Cue the Alaskan. A man of the north, equipt with all the necessary things to woo the slightly younger and very naive Edward Cullen. Will he succumb? Only this 5000 minimum one shot can say!
The challenge, clear as day!
The characters are Edward Cullen and some guy he met in Alaska.
This is Pre-forks
It must be in 3rd person
It must be Past Tense
It must be at least 5000 words long
He must be put of men for life by the end.
Posted: 08/10/08 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Gaming, Final Fantasy 10, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 7, Gundam Wing, Fullmetal Alchemist, Get Backers, Fruits Basket, Bleach, Hellsing, Death Note, Final Fantasy 12, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Characters: Reader, Various, You
Description: Making the most of what?
Your birth month, silly!
Here's the deal--You most come up with a list of words that when lined up from top to bottom, spell out the name of your birth month! Easy?
Yeah...something like that...
Anyways, once you have your words, you have to write a drabble, one shot, or whatever for each word...And the stories have to take place during the season you were born in~Tres simple, no?
And when completed, the first letters of the chapter names should spell out your birth month!
Have fun, and don't forget to mention the fact that it's my challenge your summaries, if you plan to do this~!
*sulks off to do November*
Posted: 01/30/09 | Deadline: None
Characters: Ryouta Kajiki
Description: Basically I'm in a Mako Tsunami rage atm, and noticed very little stories for him. AKA Ryouta Kajiki. He needs some Loving. It doesn't exactly need to be romance but something would be nice.
It can be Lemon, non lemon, one shot, full blown story, reader insert, Original character, shipping of anything. (though I'm not fond of shipping, just anything will do!)
Oh, and HAVE FUN WITH IT!
Posted: 03/21/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga
Description: Dear Authors,
If any of you could i would like any of you to write a Marik story from Yu-Gi-Oh!
It just has to be a GIRL Oc! So yeah if any author can write one I would really appreciate it!
Posted: 10/11/09 | Deadline: None
Categories: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CSI: Miami, Criminal Minds, Numb3rs, Prison Break, Supernatural, Dexter, The Mentalist, Chuck
Description: I've come to the decision that Mark Pellegrino does not get enough love.
So this is purely a fangirl craze challenge and you'd make me very, very happy if you reply to it~! :D It can be from anything he's been in, from Jacob in Lost or a minor character in a show. It can even just be him in real life [though I do understand people aren't comfortable with that and Luna has rules.] So fandoms are the main point of focus besides the focus on Mr. Pellegrino magical characters.
No rules, this is totally free. Drabbles, series, one-shot, any rating and warnings.
I know there are more Mark P. fans out there other than me~ are you one? ;D
Posted: 04/10/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Original Stories, Anime & Manga, Gaming, Tales of the Abyss, Assassin's Creed, Dragon Age: Origins
Description: There are no rules!
Use these 50 song lyrics to create any form of story! Drabbles, one-shots, the choice be yours!
1. “I really, I really need to know. Or else ya gotta let me go.” – Stutter
2. “So you say "Go, it isn't working" and I say "No, it isn't worth it." – Never Gonna Leave This Bed
3. “You'd rather cover up, I'd rather let them bleed.” – Misery
4. “Cause you’re the girl I'll never find and I'm the boy you've left behind.” – Last Chance
5. “You said you wish you did not love me anymore.” – Just A Feeling
6. “When I look in your eyes, you're not even there.” – Just A Feeling
7. “I wanna feel your heartbeat for me instead,” – I Can’t Lie
8. “Afraid nothing can save me but the sound of your voice” – How
9. “She wandered out on the open road, looking for a place to call your own.” – Hands All Over
10. “I'm not fallin in love with ya, I'm not fallin in love” – Give A Little More
11. “You’re my reason for living and there’s no way I’m giving up,” – Back At Your Door
12. “I’m not fine, I’m in pain. Maybe we’re better off this way?” – Better That We Break
13. “And I touch myself like it’s somebody else,” – Can’t Stop
14. “I just wrestle with you and wake up making love to a pillow.” – Can’t Stop
15. “Your boyfriend gives you no respect and I can see you’re getting it” – Figure It Out
16. “It’s beyond me, I cannot carry the weight of a heavy world,” – Goodnight Goodnight
17. “Her hair was pressed against her face, her eyes were red with anger” – Goodnight Goodnight
18. “You say I’m not your type, but I can make you sway.” – If I Never See Your Face Again
19. “Try again, it will only fall apart” – Infatuation
20. “I wanna give you something better than anything you’ve ever had,” – Kiwi
21. “Nothing worse than when you know it’s over.” – Little Of Your Time
22. “Seems the woman that I love is someone that I hardly know.” – Losing My Mind
23. “The words you say don’t have a meaning” – Makes Me Wonder
24. “’Cause the love I got is so much deeper, so much deeper than you could ever feel” – Miss You, Love You
25. “It may not last but I don’t know, just don’t know…” – Nothing Lasts Forever
26. “Now I can’t walk I can’t talk anymore since you walked out the door,” – Not Falling Apart
27. “Don’t you care about me anymore? Care about me? I don’t think so!” – Wake Up Call
28. “You ain’t never coming back to me and that’s not how things were supposed to be” – Through With You
29. “The weight of things that remained unspoken built up so much it crushed us everyday.” – Won’t Go Home Without You
30. “My heart beats fast, I know you’re there and I pretend like I don’t care” – Until You’re Over Me
31. “Just give me one more chance to make it right,” – Won’t Go Home Without You
32. “Is there anyone out there ‘cause it’s getting harder and harder to breathe.” – Harder To Breathe
33. “Worth all the pain that I have gone through,” – The Sun
34. “Close my eyes and listen to you cry” – Must Get Out
35. “You do not know how much this hurts me to say these things I don’t want to say” – Not Coming Home
36. “Please don’t ever let go” – Secret
37. “I want to make you feel beautiful” – She Will Be Loved
38. “It’s not always rainbows and butterflies, it’s compromise that moves us along” – She Will Be Loved
39. “Think about you, but it’s not the same” – Shiver
40. “I shiver when I hear your name” – Shiver
41. “But things just get so crazy, living life gets hard to do” – Sunday Morning
42. “How does it feel to know you never have to be alone” – Sweetest Goodbye
43. “Giving you my heart was a good start, but it turns out you want my soul” – Don’t Know Nothing
44. “The things I’ve done are way too shameful” – Tangled
45. “I’ll fix these broken things, repair your broken wings and make sure everything’s alright.” – This Love
46. “Did you know that everything she ever does is for you?” – Story
47. “You can tell by the lines in her smile that something is not right” – The Way I Was
48. “I can’t make the same mistake” – The Way I Was
49. “Thoughts of you are tattooed on my mind,” – Can’t Stop
50. “Look for the girl with the broken smile, ask her if she wants to stay a while” – She Will Be Loved
Posted: 10/19/10 | Deadline: None
Description: This year at Anime Expo 2011, there was a Durarara!! panel being hosted by ANIPLEX. In the panel, there was a segment where the voice actors did a marriage proposal in their character voices! Soooo, can you write a fanfiction involving ways they ask you, the reader? :'D
If you wish to see the video to see what they said, here it is:
You don't have to use the lines they did, but if you do, more power to ya! :'D And even though Izaya [Johnny] wasn't at the panel, you could still do him if ya like! Hell, use the girls if you like. XD Anything goes!
Posted: 07/04/11 | Deadline: None
Categories: Anime & Manga, Cartoons & Comics, Gaming, Movies & TV
Characters: Original Character(s), Other, Reader, Various, You
Description: I haven't really seen much stories about the Reader proposing to the guy, it's always about the guy proposing to her.
Anything goes, as long as IT'S THE READER WHO MAKES THE PROPOSAL , the guy can say yes, no or whatever you want. The story and can be sweet, cheesy romantic etc.
No rules or anything really, just have fun.
Posted: 10/01/12 | Deadline: None
Categories: Fire Emblem
Description: I'm dying to read a good Marthxreader, MarthxOC romance, and I hope people will respond to this! (Y'know, Marth from Fire Emblem/also appears in SSBM and SSBB)
-Marth is the main character along with either the reader/OC, as long as it's a female character, I'm good. No yaoi, please.
-Must have romance (duh xD) It could be cute, sweet, funny, fluff or serious romance. (a mix of these is perfectly fine, I'm fond of sweet yet a more serious romance, though.)
-Keep Marth IC, I don't know a lot about him myself, but try your best.
-No lemons, keep it PG/13.
-Can be a one shot or multi-chaptered. Minimum words is 1,000 but it's okay if you are a little under.
-MUST BE in third person view if you're using OC! (Ex: He/she said, Marth groaned, etc)
-Do not name the reader/give the reader an appearance, if you do reader insert.
-Doesn't matter if you write cliches (except for Mary-sue readers or OCs, I can't stand them...) or be more original, AS LONG AS YOU WRITE IT WELL it should make me happy.
-More points for adding stuff like...
*embarrassing/awkward moments (ex: dancing, tripping/stepping on partner's toes while dancing, almost seeing one of'em naked, etc)
*poison, *roses/wildflowers, *kissing, *forests, *cuddling, *big time blushing, *holding hands, *a fight, *keeping it in Marth's time and not all modern, *having the setting in the Winter/Fall, *building strong friendship, *and getting protective over each other. :D
-Try to make it flow together smoothly and not all fast, quick and look like you spent a few minutes on it.
And, I think that is all! I wonder who's up for the challenge......
Posted: 07/07/08 | Deadline: None