Hi, I am Alice.
Join Date: 11/16/09
Last Logged In: 03/01/16
I’m not very good at writing this stuff, so I’ll just do my best and hope it is good enough.
Anyway, I’m pretty weird.
And I’m honest and open. I guess that's something.
I spend more time in my own head than in reality.
I’ve been a member here for 6 years now. 6 FREAKING YEARS.
It doesn't feel like it, feels like I've only been here 3.
But it is actually 4 years since I posted anything here.
I am so old T.T
And I have cats...
I know where I'm heading.
Stuff about me, if you want to know:
• I live in Norway, with my two adorable cats and the love of my life :3
• I looooooove everything about movies.
• Tv-Series! Supernatural, Penny Dreadful, GoT, Sherlock, Castle, Shameless, Vikings... And it doesn't stop there!
• My guilty pleasure is K-Pop, but I mainly listen to Rock and Metal
• When I’m depressed, I read romantic clichés, fantasy and fairytales, because it takes me away from reality
• I love reading books, mostly classics and fantasy. All-time favourites include Brönte-sisters, the Historian, the Lord of the Rings, Chronicle of a Death Untold, Sherlock Holmes and Agatha Christie.
• I don’t watch a lot of anime, but I devour every Manga I can get my hands on, although I’m not very good at remembering names. Here are some favourites, though; One Piece, Dengeki Daisy, Vampire Knight, Barajou no Kiss, X 1999, Angel Sanctuary and Bitter virgin.
• I’m also a gamer and you don’t want to give me a TD-game or something like Skyrim, WoW, LoL or Assassin’s Creed, because I love it so much it takes over my life
• I want to live in the worlds in my head
• I hate liars, honesty is always the best
• I get a headache if I have to listen to trance or country music
• I have a special place in my heart for symphonic and prog metal.
• My favourite foods include, but are not limited to; Italian, Thai, French and American. I love meat. Sorry.
I am still alive.
I write sometimes.
I don't post. Maybe I will one day.
Seriously going to do it if I can finish something up to standard.
Not like the shit already posted here. Ugh.
I let it stay because I need to see how I've improved.
And I tend to forget stuff, so I need it to remember "The Dead World."
The little, grey cells aren't what they used to be.
Still plot on it from time to time tho even if I forget some details.
- Alice -