Alias: H-T, The Almighty Bumblehobo, Kerry (on tumblr)
Join Date: 06/03/11
Last Logged In: 05/19/13
*emerges from dust cloud* Woah, this place hasn't been used in a while. SURVIVOR AND PARTICIPANT OF THE MISHAPOCALYPSE
Anyhoo, want some information to tide you over?
Actually, a quick test: I like your shoelaces. Tumblr-goers will know. Ahem. Moving swiftly on.
Age: Eighteen years old, baby!
Height: Five feet and eight inches.
Hair and Eye Colours: Blonde hair, green eyes.
Country of Birth: BONNIE SCOTLAND, OCH AYE.
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw (shh, it's important information).
All are united under Misha.
Feel the Misha.
Be the Misha.
* Supernatural (this seems to be my main fandom, but don't expect to see any fanfiction up on here.)
* Teen Wolf
* Good Omens
* The Avengers/Avengers Assemble
* Hetalia: Axis Powers, World Series, The Beautiful World
* Transformers: G1, Prime, The Unicron Trilogy (but not Energon. Never Energon. Ugh.)
* The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, Skyrim
* Assassin's Creed: I, II, Brotherhood, Revelations
* The Hobbit/The Lord of the Rings
Favourite Characters (i.e. the ones that make me emotionally volatile and prone to wailing):
* Castiel (Supernatural)
* Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
* Jimmy Novak (Supernatural)
His life sucks so much, guys.
* Gabriel (Supernatural)
* Derek Hale (Teen Wolf)
I don't even know where to start with this guy. Tragic backstory? Check. Guilt Complex the size of the Atlantic? Check. Acts like an asshole because he doesn't want to get attached but ends up actually showing that he's a decent guy underneath it all? Check and checkmate. I have never wanted to give a character a hug more than I have this guy. He'd probably rip my throat out (with his teeth) but I would like the opportunity, damn it.
* "Stiles" Stilinski (Teen Wolf)
Oh, boo, how I love thee.
* Starscream (every single Transformers continuity that has ever been)
He's been my favourite since I was three and first watched the G1 movie from the 1980s and he's just stuck. Nothing will remove him from this list. Ever.
* Alta´r Ibn-La'Ahad (Assassin's Creed)
I hated him for a while because, well, he's an asshole, but then something happened and now he's my baby. I actually love him so much. I insult him often, but get protective and fairly pissed off if other people do the same. It's hypocritical. Yeah.
* Malik A-Sayf (Assassin's Creed)
One does not simply hear Malik's epic amounts of sass and not love him.
* Ezio Auditore da Firenze (Assassin's Creed II, Brotherhood, Revelations)
We share the same birthday. We're practically family, guys.
* Leonardo da Vinci (Assassin's Creed II, Brotherhood)
I am not ashamed to say that I started another save file during AC: II just because I missed the Ezio/Leonardo bro hug. I missed the QuickTime event, dudes. Ugh, I felt awful. I mean, have you seen Leo's "denied a hug" face? He looks like a kicked puppy.
* Crowley (Good Omens)
"An Angel who did not so much as Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards."
* Aziraphale (Good Omens)
"Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide."
* Prussia (Hetalia: Axis Powers, World Series, The Beautiful World)
I kind of want to punch him right in the face because he's a dick but he's my favourite regardless.
* Gilbert Nightray (Pandora Hearts)
[gross sobbing] My babyyyyyyy...
* Misha Collins
His birthname is amazing; Dmitri Tippens Krushnic; plus those eyes, sweet baby Jesus.
* Jensen Ackles
He has the facial structure of a god.
* Jared Padalecki
He's six feet and four inches of adorable moose with a face of pure sunshine. Seriously, he looks like a lion had a baby with the sun.
* Dylan O'Brien
If you're not even a little attracted to him then you're wrong. I mean, have you seen his everything? I genuinely cannot look at his face for more than five seconds without turning a delightful shade of burgundy.
* Tyler Hoechlin
He's built like a bear and is an actual cupcake. Seriously, he should not be that cute, considering he plays the Sourwolf. ACTUAL CUPCAKE TYLER HOECHLIN.
Favourite Pairings (i.e. the ships in my armada) (bold means OTP in that particular franchise):
* Destiel (Dean Winchester/Castiel)
One does not simply ignore the Profound Bond. I will go down with this ship. OTP of all my OTPs. The Battleship.
* Sterek ("Stiles" Stilinski/Derek Hale)
I actually cannot put into words how much I love these guys together. Good god, they're marvellous.
They've been stuck with each other for ~6,000 years, you'd expect them to be at least a teensy bit into each other.
That was totally a date at the end of the book. Don't deny it. Plus they end up sharing a cottage somewhere in South Downs. ~MARRIED~
* Johnlock (John Watson/Sherlock Holmes)
I am so not prepared for their reunion. Tears will flow and punches exchanged.
* Malta´r (Malik A-Sayf/Alta´r Ibn-La'Ahad)
I CAN'T EVEN WITH THESE GUYS. UGH. MY BABIES.
* Ozbert (Oz Vessalius/Gilbert Nightray)
YOU LOOK ME RIGHT IN THE EYE AND TELL ME THAT GILBERT DOESN'T LOVE OZ WITH HIS ENTIRE BEING.
* IchiRuki (Ichigo Kurosaki/Rukia Kuchiki)
Shipped them hard ever since I stepped into the franchise. I ain't even mad, bro.
* USUK (America/England)
* Jeemaro (Derek's Camaro/Stiles' Jeep)
Don't look at me like that, you know you ship it, too.
I'm shipping cars. seNd HeLP.
Favourite Quotes, Snippets of Dialogue from TV Shows, Films, Video Games and Books:
Derek: "Uh, Stiles?"
Derek: "This?" [holds up a t-shirt] "No fit!"
(Teen Wolf, 1.09, "Wolfsbane")
Derek: "I'm gonna kill both of you! What the hell was that? What are you trying to do? Attract the entire state to the school?"
Scott: "Sorry, I didn't know it would be that loud."
Stiles: "Yeah, it was loud... and it was awesome!"
Derek: "Shut up."
Stiles: "Don't be such a sourwolf."
(Teen Wolf, 1.06, "Heart Monitor")
[a paralysed Stiles falls on top of an already paralysed Derek]
Derek: [through gritted teeth] "Get him off of me."
Matt: "Oh, I don't know, Derek, I think you two make a pretty good pair."
(Teen Wolf, 2.10, "Fury") (otherwise known as "the episode where Matt ships Sterek")
[Castiel saves Dean from Zachariah]
Dean: "That was pretty nice timing, Cas."
Castiel: [smiles] "We had an appointment."
Dean: [clasps Castiel's shoulder] "Don't ever change."
(Supernatural, 5.04, "The End")
Castiel: "Read the bible. Angels are warriors of God. I'm a soldier."
(Supernatural, 4.02, "Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean Winchester")
Castiel: "I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from Perdition."
(Supernatural, 4.01, "Lazarus Rising")
Dean: "What's the word, Cas?"
Castiel: [utterly deadpan] "It's a shortened version of my name."
(Supernatural, 8.08, "Hunteri Heroici")
Dean: "Plan C tanked."
Crowley: "Maybe you should try Plan D for Dumbass."
(Supernatural, 8.02, "What's Up, Tiger Mommy?")
Sherlock: "We've got a serial killer on our hands. Love those, there's always something to look forward to."
(Sherlock, 1.01, "A Study in Pink")
Kids! Bringing about Armageddon can be dangerous. Do not attempt it in your own home.
"It wouldn't work. He's an antichrist! He's got this... sort of automatic defence, hasn't he? Even if he doesn't know it. It won't even let people suspect him. Not yet. Not till it's ready. Suspicion will slide off him like, like... whatever it is water slides off of," he [Crowley] finished lamely.
[a few paragraphs on]
His forehead creased for a moment, then he slapped the steering wheel triumphantly.
"Ducks!" he shouted.
"That's what water slides off!"
Aziraphale took a deep breath.
"Just drive the car, please," he said wearily.
Forever crying because:
* The fact that Tesco only stocks, like, two different flavours of poptarts (strawberry and chocolate, what even is that?).
* Macaroni Cheese is too delicious.
* MISHA COLLINS IS GOING TO BE A REGULAR IN SEASON NINE. AND HE'S DIRECTING AN EPISODE. JESUS EVERLOVING CHRIST. SO MUCH YES.
* The quorn burrito I just ate burned my tongue.
* Derek. Just Derek. My poor baby. He's been dealt such a crappy hand in life. Ugh. I love him so much, guys. (No, I will not shut up about Sourwolf. Ever. BABY.)
* AND NOW WE'RE GOING TO SEE LITTLE BABY DEREK (okay, so he'll be around fifteen, shut up) BEFORE THE FIRE AND HE'S GOING TO BE ADORABLE AND NA¤VE AND HE'S NOT GOING TO HAVE ANY MANLY MANPAIN. I AM NOT READY. I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS SHIT IN MY LIFE. I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST GOING TO BE A FUN LITTLE SHOW ABOUT WEREWOLVES.
First Ten Songs That Appear When I Put My iPad On Shuffle:
1. "New Divide" by Linkin Park
2. "Holding On and Letting Go" by Ross Copperman
3. "Carry On My Wayward Son" by Kansas
4. "You Give Love a Bad Name" by Bon Jovi
5. "Angel With a Shotgun" by The Cab
6. "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC
7. "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons
8. "High School Never Ends" by Bowling For Soup
9. "Heat of the Moment" by Asia
10. "Never Let Me Go" by Florence + the Machine
Little titbits of random information:
* Tumblr has warped my sense of humour.
* My family is made of snark and it is awesome.
* I should probably just add an entire section to this profile where I can freely rant about just how much I love Derek Hale (seriously, you guys, it's becoming an issue).
* I'm Scottish and I work in a kilt shop. Yes. Yes, I do.
* I have pretty serious car-crushes on Derek Hale's 2010 Camaro and Dean Winchester's 1967 Chevrolet Impala. I mean, dayum.
* Dogs are my favourite animals.
* I can ride a horse and used to have a pony (a sweet little 13.2hh chestnut Welsh Section B x TB mare for those who understand horsey lingo) from the ages of eight to ten (she had to be put down due to arthritis).
* I use the phrase "Listen here, you little shit-" all the time in my head. I very rarely swear out loud.
* I'm something of a slash-shipper as you might have guessed.
* I use British-English (obviously) as I am British (well, Scottish technically).
* People who say "oh, you have a British accent!" infuriate me. There is no such thing as a "British Accent." Britain is made up of three countries (Scotland, England and Wales) each with their own accents (multiple in each case). Please don't forget that. It's very frustrating to most of us.
* Most of my favourite characters I either want to punch because they're assholes (hello, Prussia, Alta´r), feed soup and wrap in blankets because they have sucky lives (DEREK NEEDS ALL THE HUGS, GUYS) or a strange mixture of the two (Deeeaaan).
* I'm really, really lazy. Like, woah.
* I wrote this profile whilst going through a tremendous bout of Dean/Castiel related feels. (It's a common occurrence now.)
* I most probably have a Inferiority-Superiority complex.
* SuperWhoLock is one of my favourite things in the history of forever.
* As are High School/College/University AUs.
* And Fantasy/Fairy Tale based AUs.
* And Spy/Secret Agent AUs.
* And Fantasy-based High School AUs.
* And Assassin/Hitmen AUs.
* And Hogwarts AUs.
* I just really like AUs, okay? (coughespeciallydestielauscough)
* My favourite colours are green and yellow.
* Daffodils and snowdrops are my favourite flowers.
* My favourite characters and ships are my babies. Insult them at your own risk.
* I've been best friends with thecameraslyingxx since we were six.
* I really hate writing these things because I'm not all that interesting or funny.
My brain is tired.
Time to go home (read: Tumblr) now.
Make like a weasel and off you pop!