|Member Profile: Linyah
Join Date: 07/08/11
Last Logged In: 06/19/13
○ 19 years young
○ was born and raised in Canada █ ♥ █
(you know, the country right above America?)
○ of Filipino heritage and proud of it!
○ attending a University somewhere in and around Ontario...
○ studying Visual Art and working her way towards a BFA
○ one of the most sexually oblivious young women you will ever meet....seriously....
○ easily distracted by shiny things like sporks
○ obsessed with Teen Titans, KHR, Soul Eater, Hetalia and Criminal Minds « seriously how can they make them so awesome?
○ not the best writer, but happens to be approached by plot bunnies every now and again.
Support the Review Initiative!
[Click Banner to Learn More]
Story Progress Updated: June 14, 2013
[Have you read my stories? Want a say with who the reader/ OC ends up with? Click the banner!]
Everything I'm Not [Nagihiko | Reader | Ikuto] : Currently in the works
Cold Hard Cash [ Robin| Reader| Red X Story]: Chapter 22 – 0% Complete.
[ 21 / ?? ]
One Hundred Demons [Hibari| Reader| Mukuro]: Irregular updates. At least once every month. Over 30 pre-written chapters waiting to be edited.
[ 18 / ?? ]
Titanium [Aqualad| Reader]: Chapter 4 - 5% complete.
[ 3 / ?? ]
The Little Things in Life [ A Kid Flash| Wally West Story] : Chapter 2— 5% complete. Currently Searching for Inspiration
[ 1 / ?? ]
Sin City Sanctuary [Original Fiction] :Chapter 4— 0% Complete.
[ 3 / 49 ]
A war is being waged.
The rich and powerful take what they want, do what they want when they want. But when the shameless greed of “upper society” is taken too far, the citizens of lower society are the ones to pay for it. So, when the people of lower society turn to the powerhouses of the underground world, the seven ruling gangs band together to create an anti-establishment coalition known as The Syndicate.
But when I, Ira-- the young leader of the “Wrath” division, am caught and sent to jail, my subordinates are all but wiped out by assassins hired by upper society, and whispers of a traitor within The Syndicate spread throughout the city.
“Hell hath no wrath like a woman scorned,” and I'm just dying to get revenge.
Want to contact me? Leave me a message on my Cbox!
(Don't attempt to contact through the Luna "Contact Author" section. Doesn't seem to work for me.)
Chat With Me!