LunaescenceLunaescence
 
Member Profile: 9thDimen
Name: 9thDimen
Alias:
Status: Banned
 
 
Join Date: 10/08/13
Last Logged In: 01/04/14
Skin: Shinigami_Blue
 
 
Contact:
Occupation: Computer Networking/Ethical Hacking

I can be a nice person. With that said, usually everything I write in response to emails I get, I usually reply back as nicely as possible, even of I'm pissed off.

Grammar never came off to me as important so I never took the time to learn it in grade school. Now, I'm learning for the benefit of my readers. Scripting is where I am a genius. I will probably be one of the best hackers you will ever meet that is willing to confess what I do for a LIVING. Yes, I hack for a living. I consider it ethical hacking mostly because my job entails me to hack in order to report my findings to the people who hired me. What I mean is big corporate companies hire me to back into their systems to find their flaws.

90% of my work is legal. The other 10%... I like to hack into things just to see if I can. There is only one thing I couldn't hack into without being noticed, and I rather not take that chance - again. Rerouting IP address and letting someone else take the blame is my specialty.
 
Favorite Authors
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Other
 
Page Footer
This website is solely for non-profit entertainment purposes only. No profits are being made from this website whatsoever. All fan fiction represented in this archive are © their respective owners and/or authors. All original works are © their respective authors. No reproduction of the written works in this archive is permitted without prior consent of their respective authors. All Rights Reserved. Icons used on this site are from famfamfam.com. Protected by Spam Poison Bleach, Ichigo are © Studio Pierrot, TV Tokyo, Dentsu, and Tite Kubo.