Alias: Adore T Raviller
Join Date: 06/24/08
Last Logged In: 08/11/16
I'm 23 I like original stories, and live and dream off of Sci-Fi Fantasy.
I graduated from SDSU with a Bachelor's in English and am currently working as a freelance copyeditor.
I am not social for the very simple reason I am quiet and would rather observe.
I love writing, and if I ever break my right hand I would surely die from writing deprivation.
Some of the things that reoccur through most of my stories are:
1. the idea that the soul is a major part of who we are
2. our eyes are the window to our souls.
3. it's our memories and experiences that shape us
4. no matter how hard we try, things will always happen out of our control
5. every human is gray. We are not light or dark. We are neither good nor evil. We are neutral, and its society that determines if our shade of gray is lighter or darker then most.
THREATS:Oh, since all my stories are original please don't steal my stories. They are pieces of my soul and you have no right to try to shatter me like that. It's rude.
If you want suggestions and/or editing for your story, send me an e-mail. I do prefer to work with original stories, but hey, I could always use the experience and will do my all for you and your story no matter the fandom.