|Member Profile: NavyRuin
Join Date: 02/05/12
Last Logged In: 12/08/13
Hi and welcome to my profile.
I am a pathetic teenager who basically spends her whole day worshiping Satan and cursing every loathsome person she comes across with, while drinking tea, of course.
Age: -makes an abnormally long excuse about how I cannot tell you my age-
Birthday: Try to make a guess and if you\'re right, I\'ll give you a cookie.
Religion: Satanic Atheist/Satanism
A Little More About Me...
- I am an aspiring writer, though I wish to become a language enthusiast when I grow up.
- I am a Grammar Nazi and maybe that\'s why my friends are kind of scared of me.
- I have overgrown my desire for animes and mangas; probably the sign of me growing old.
- I am a sucker for horror and brutality, and teas too.
- I am socially awkward. I have 3 close friends in real life.
- I am shy and quiet on the surface but loud and boisterous at heart.
- I may seem unapproachable, but really, I\'m friendly, if you break down the wall of awkwardness.
- I am a goth, and partly, a punk, and most, if not all, of my clothes give off that aura.
- I am absolutely obsessed with poetry.
- I can read people\'s aura and I\'m slightly psychic.
A private topic, where you\'ll know more about me, I guess.
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Paper Towns by John Green
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Hush, Hush quartet by Becca Fitzpatrick
- The Lover\'s Dictionary by David Levithan
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- John Green
- David Levithan
- Jay Asher
- Ed Sheeran
- Ellie Goulding
- Sara Bareilles
- Lana Del Rey
- You Me At Six
- Sleeping With Sirens
- Pierce The Veil
- Of Monsters & Men
- A Day To Remember
- Mayday Parade
- Of Mice & Men
- My Darkest Days
I could go on and on about my favorite bands and singers, but unfortunately, it will take all of you, roughly three centuries before you finish reading it.
- Resident Evil
- Lollipop Chainsaw
- God of War
- Manhunt II
- Assasin\'s Creed
- Call of Duty
- American Horror Story
- The Walking Dead
- Criminal Minds
- Doctor Who
- Sherlock (BBC)
- Girl, Interrupted
- It\'s Kind of a Funny Story
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Texas Chainsaw Massacre
- Silence of the Lambs
- The Exorcism of Emily Rose
[as of 5.09.13]
reading: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
listening: Crash by You Me At Six
playing: Lollipop Chainsaw
obsessing with: Tyki Mikk from D-Gray Man
13+ | Warnings:
Crude Humor, Fluff, Mild Adult Situations, Mild Sexual References, Silliness
Dr. John Watson, Reader, Sherlock Holmes, You
Fluff, Humor, Romance | Story Types:
1 chapter(s) / 931 words | Complete:
Summary: Sherlock was curious—curious being the keyword—about human interaction through emails and social networking sites.
And so, with that thought in mind, he decided to poke around John’s email account, trying to find out about them, what made them tempting and enjoying
to ordinary people.
And you, you just wanted to tell someone your problems, but perhaps it was wrong decision to send an email to the one and only Sherlock Holmes.
Published: 05/10/13 | Updated: 05/23/13
13+ | Warnings:
Angst, Fluff, Mild Adult Situations, Mild Sexual References, Silliness
Axel, Kairi, Naminé, Reader, Roxas, You
Angst, Fluff, Friendship, Humor, Romance | Story Types:
Alternative Universe, Reader Insert
1 chapter(s) / 182 words | Complete:
Summary: A response to "Best Friends, Worst Rivals" challenge by Dark Ceray.
Summary: When the ever shy Roxas agreed to enlighten his redheaded best friend, Axel, and do his challenge, things were slowly changing. Finding a girlfriend in the town isn’t an easy job, with so little time and his lack of skills. But after finding one.... things had become very different. And that’s when his redheaded best friend came in and ruined everything between him and his girlfriend.
Published: 05/31/12 | Updated: 07/11/12
13+ | Warnings:
Coarse Language, Crude Humor, Fluff, Mild Adult Situations, Mild Sexual References, Mildly Explicit, Silliness
Derek Morgan, Jenifer 'JJ' Jareau, Penelope Garcia, Reader, Spencer Reid, You
Fluff, Friendship, Romance | Story Types:
1 chapter(s) / 679 words | Complete:
Summary: You were far too in love with your work to even think about love. You were concentrated, but then you met him.
[Reader x Spencer Reid]
Published: 06/14/13 | Updated: 06/30/13