|Member Profile: Jaxrond
Join Date: 04/08/12
Last Logged In: 08/10/16
I can be found on Fanfic.net under the same name and with a great number more stories. I am more used to posting there and frequent that site more often.
Some things about me (because this is a bio and should say...stuff...):
1. I have ADHD and am easily amused by stupid things. Especially things I read. Crackfics are the best at like two a.m.
2. I love to write, mostly fanfics. Though, I am currently working on a novel that was inspired by the way that my brother seems to live in the basement and only come up for mealtimes...
3. All of my fanfics are OC insert. I struggle writing all canon because I feel like I'm stealing people's stuff. With OC insert, I have my own character and the freedom to maneuver a bit plotwise.
4. I like to write action/romance, though I do tend to go overboard on the action. I can do smut. I did one smut thing. It took me a while. I actually researched how to write good smut. I guess I succeeded because one of the reviews said it was "damn good smut". Yeah...it's easier to write action.
5. I am a college student. An English Ed. major. It leads to Grammar Nazism.
6. Levi is my manfu. I'm not even sure that's the right term for a male waifu, but that's what I was told. It doesn't matter what series I might currently be freaking out about or what other male character I'm fangirling over. Levi is my all-time manfu.
7. I'm that person. The one that gets on a roll with a story and updates a lot and then goes to radio silence for like a month. Life happens, I lose my muse for a time, whatever. It's a bad scene. Just a warning to those who might wish to follow my work. Sometimes...I disappear. I always come back with more. But, sometimes...
8. My older stories are crappy and I know this and I keep telling myself that I'll go back and spruce them up and make them AMAZING. But...ain't no college student got tome for that. I barely have time to work on my current fic projects.
*gross sobbing in corner*
|Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
17+ | Warnings:
Adult Situations, Coarse Language, Crude Humor, Graphic Violence, Mature Content, Mild Adult Situations, Sexual dialogue, Silliness, Spoilers, Strong Language, Torture, Violence
Aladdin, Alibaba Saluja, Hakuryuu Ren, Hakuryuu Ren, Ja'far, Judal, Kouen Ren, Kouha Ren, Koumei Ren, Masrur, Morgiana, Muu Alexius, Original Character(s), Sharrkan, Sinbad, Spartos, Ugo, Various, Yamraiha, Yunan, Zagan
Comedy, Romance, Supernatural | Story Types:
1 chapter(s) / 1340 words | Complete:
Summary: I was happy, living a normal life in my little apartment in the city. However, I discovered that it wasn't where I belonged. I wasn't meant to remain there in peace. I was meant to enter a new world altogether. I was meant to help save that world. I was meant to be different. A survivor, a wanderer, a seeker. I am Thamina, and this is my story. This is who I was meant to be.
Published: 03/01/16 | Updated: 03/07/16
13+ | Warnings:
Death, Graphic Violence, Sexual dialogue, Spoilers, Torture, Violence
Alex Louis Armstrong, Maes Hughes, Original Character(s), Other, Riza Hawkeye, Roy Mustang
Action, Adventure, Alternative History, Death, Fantasy, Friendship, War | Story Types:
1 chapter(s) / 2151 words | Complete:
Summary: State Alchemist Marie McConner goes into the Ishbalan Civil War searching for the glory earned by patriotism. However, she begins to realize that there is no glory in war, only death. As she plays her role in wiping out a race of people, one life at a time, she begins to wonder if she will come out of this war still sane, or if she will end up locked away, unable to tell reality from terrible memory.
Rated for blood, gore, and war violence. Kimblee vs OC Rivalry. Possible Mustang/OC.
Published: 10/30/12 | Updated: 11/25/12