|Member Profile: MrsSpencerReid|
Alias: Evi Cade
Join Date: 06/18/11
Last Logged In: 07/07/19
I\'m Evi (:
I am rather new to this website. I\'m excited to be here and I hope to meet a lot of people! ^^
I won\'t deny it. I write in accordance to my latest obsessions. (;
Things I like:
- Video Games. - Owls. - Penguins. - Cookies. - Writing. - Singing and dancing. - Sleeping. - Jabbawockeez! - Glow-in-the-Dark golf. (TAKE ME.) - Ice cream. - Good movies. - Liam Neeson. - NCIS. - Criminal Minds. - Doctor Who. - Pokemon. - Ginji Amano. - Ice cream. - Cold Weather.
Things I love:
- Pikachu. - Harry Potter (both the series and the character). - Hermione Granger. - Kaidan Alenko. - Garrus Vakarian. - Spencer Reid. - Spencer Shay. - Tony DiNozzo. - Leroy Jethro Gibbs. - George Weasley. - iPods. - Hamsters. - Pink. - Turquoise. - Disneyland. - Large cookies. - The Doctor (I will forever ship River x Eleven!).
Things I dislike:
- Stereotype rubber duckies - Liars - Fakes - Gossip - Rumors - Prejudice. - Stupid people. Actually, stupidity in general. - People who openly hate Harry Potter (Hey, man. If you\'re going to be my friend, you at least have to put up with me while I love it.). - Bad drivers. - Burnt pizza. - Dead flowers. - Many of Disney channel�s shows. - FEET.
- \"Stupidity is not a handicap!\" - Me
- \"I BOUGHT IT, OKAY?!\" - Natalie
- \"You\'re my bitch, now.\" - Penelope Garcia
- \"Dammit, Tony. I should just take you home and get you in bed.\" - Kate Todd
- \"I\'d get the number changed. Women keep calling for \'Spanky\'.\" - L. J. Gibbs
- \"He\'s being a turd.\" - Ziva David
I love to live life, and live life to love. That\'s all! (:
If you need anything, just ask. I like talking and having fun conversations with people. I also hope you enjoy my stories!
Yu Yu Hakusho, NCIS, Criminal Minds
Rated: 13+ | Warnings: None
Main Characters: Anthony "Tony" D. DiNozzo, Spencer Reid, Timothy McGee
Genres: Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy | Story Types: Crossover
Length: 2 chapter(s) / 2587 words | Complete: No
Summary: Things aren't always what they seem. Most people have learned that by now, but this might be changing the meaning of that phrase. Running from Quantico to Washington DC seemed to be exhausting a certain Spirit Detective that seemed to be living a double life, between NCIS, the BAU, and the Spirit World.
Tony Dinozzo x Reader x Tim McGee x Spencer Reid
Published: 06/18/11 | Updated: 12/03/11
Rated: All | Warnings: None
Main Characters: Aaron Hotchner, Reader, You
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Friendship, Humor | Story Types: One Shot, PWP, Reader Insert
Length: 1 chapter(s) / 486 words | Complete: Yes
Summary: What happens when your prank misses it's intended target?! Oh, man, this doesn't look good.
Published: 08/31/11 | Updated: 08/31/11
Rated: All | Warnings: Silliness
Main Characters: Dean Winchester, Reader, Sam Winchester, You
Genres: Comedy, Drama, Humor | Story Types: Reader Insert
Length: 1 chapter(s) / 720 words | Complete: Yes
Summary: Do you ever wonder what would happen if Sam and Dean asked you to chase the wrong guy?
Published: 02/03/12 | Updated: 02/03/12