Hello! I'm Akira Mokona, aka the author that spams the Most Recent page every Wednesday.
I've been writing a lot recently (finally got out of a nasty stint with writer's block), so I decided to do a bunch of updates! Skepticism and Crossroads are now completed, so I've dusted off and rolled out Steady She Goes and Queen of Cups, King of Swords. I hope you enjoy them!
I've also finally gotten used to capitalizing dialogue tags properly (I hope so, at least), so I've got that going for me, which is nice.
Instead of watching a new show for like Tokyo Ghoul, I've been rewatching Game of Thrones. Again. Not even all of the episodes, just the ones Sandor Clegane is in. Obviously I need church.
I'm currently writing for Kenpachi Zaraki, which is a blessing. He's my favourite captain, after all. Unfortunately, he's proving harder to write than Mayuri Kurotsuchi was. Not to mention that Sajin Komamura keeps demanding my attention. I'll write for Sajin soon, though. Hopefully.
I'm also struggling over my desire to rewatch Free! again. You know, because Makoto Tachibana is my fictional husband. I also have an entire collection dedicated to Free! lined up. If I ever get to it, that is...
My next project is out of six options:
- Shima from Blue Exorcist (say hello to more of my slice of life bs)
- Nnoitra from Bleach (how am I going to write for this guy? who knows, stay tuned)
- Ryuken from Bleach (get ready for an angst train because I'm going present and past with this one)
- Tsuna from KHR (aka secondhand embarrassment: the complete collection)
- Reborn from KHR (he seems like another difficult character to write for kms)
- Daemon from KHR (the premise for this one is old but it's okay, I'm getting old too)
Of course, I have over 100 other characters that I wanted to write for because I'm secretly a masochist. It's just a matter of time...