I know I haven't been extremely active on the writing scene in several years. College kind of does that to you, unfortunately. Let's discuss my ongoing and upcoming projects and what's up with their posting schedule.
Sugar Cookies and Birthday Candles
- It's an original WWYFF that hasn't been updated since... February 2013...
- Why no updates? The plot line was entirely too ambitious for the number of chapters and timeline I had going, so I kind of ran out of steam.
- Will it be updated? Eventually. It will be COMPLETELY reworked and potentially have 3 guys and a girl as romance options. I've got about... 10% of the plot ironed out. Once I have a better idea on the plot direction, I'll start the revamp process
- Timeline? I would love to say this christmas, but I have a thesis to write, so... probably Christmas 2018
Words Whisper, Actions Scream
- A Pokemon fanfic last updated June 2015. Where did time go??
- Why no updates? I really, really want Jax to be the love interest, which is making Volkner take a bit of a back seat... also, there are like 8 different story outlines and I can't decide on which one I like best
- Will it be updated? Most definitely. But it might get revamped first... As soon as the plot decides which way to go, I'll start writing again!
- Timeline? Uh... May 2018? After my thesis is done it's first on my list to finish.
Upcoming Projects: (i.e. they're being worked on but haven't been posted yet)
- A Pokemon fanfic that I've been working on since 2016
- Alastair is betaing chapters 1-4 at the moment. She's making sure I don't post anything before I have the story finished.
- Slated to be 20 chapters
The Other Princess
- My original baby. I've been working on it off and on since 2009. Dang, that's quite a long time.
- It will probably be my NaNoWriMo for 2018 or 2019
Sand Between Toes
- Just me daydreaming about writing some Haikyuu fanfiction. Whether this one ever happens or not is up in the air. It's only listed on my bio to make it look like I have more projects than I do. There's an outline on my computer, but that's all the further I've gotten.
Okay, so... moral of the story is I won't be any more active as a writer than I have been for the last 4 years until my thesis is finished. But, hopefully once that's done, I can get back to writing what I love!